★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest andloveyelledno

Oooh so many scans! Thanks shin, i'm glad the ELT received so much attention in Japan. I still can't believe how many celebrities attended! The guys are definitely intriguing people over there.

LOL darn i'm too late to play the find BB game. But I went cross eyed while attempting it so maybe it's for the best :D

Poor Dae, I had no idea he still lived at home rather than at the dorms. Must have been exhausting and he must have feel so much pressure. But it all paid off now <3

Yeah I remember TOP once made a comment about initially finding Dae's constant smiling annoying.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilovearronyan

LLOL SRSLY OMGG.

but i admire how Dae survived through all that, nerve-wrecking things.

Now I get why he had that vocal cord problem,

they've only said it very very briefly at BB's Come To Play..

and LOL at how the 3 hip hop trio (i mean the 3 hyungs) wern very accepting people at first XDXDD

though I also get why they reacted like that,

they weren't originally preparing for an idol group..

Just look at how successful they are rn,

and still on the way rising (:

edit: Daesung, TOP and Seungri only trained for liek one and a half year right? correct me if im wrong.

Guest shinhdeplol

fancams of Daeri MC-ing for Music Core

CS0.7631670_1_1.jpgCS0.7631671_1_1.jpg

C: 음헣헣@ Dcinside

Fanmade TOP Lollipop 2 Clay Figurines

CS0.7661954_1_1.jpg

3L0.7661955_1_1.jpg

3L0.7661956_1_1.jpg

C: baidu bigbang // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Ly: my answer

:D

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/542/3L0.7648312_1_1.jpg

haha i cant find Dae, but i find Doojoon LOL

LOL this is so cute. Dae Sung is near the Cotton Candy thing, or is that not Dae Sung? LOL It's so adorable that Gaho & Boss are in it, too. XD

Poor Dae Sung, he had such a hard time & pushed through everything to get where he is today. I admire him for that, actually I admire all of Big Bang for being such hard workers. Big Bang<33

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Even when they gave him nasty chores to do, he just smiled. Everyday was a happy day. He was bursting with happiness, and his huge unfading smile showed it.

the smiling Daesung that always smile whatever the situation

A polite relationship where neither of us crossed the line, should I say? Since it started off like that it lasted quite a while.

hahaha so this is how their awkward relationship started, hope they feel comforable around each other now

All the things the hyungs had already learnt, I had to master their 7 years worth of hard work in as little time as possible to match their standards. I didn’t say so at the time but I was really anxious.“

he must be under so much pressure then.

the feeling that he wasn't as good as other members must be hard for him to bear at the time.

@ilovearronyan

Daesung, TOP and Seungri only trained for like one and a half year right? correct me if im wrong.

nah, if i remember correctly they only trained for 6 months

So-1 is the one that trained for one and a half year

Guest universe

^^ they trained for six months??!! i think Dae and Seungri trained for six months. but Top definitely trained longer than that.

i can just imagine how hard it was for Dae and Seungri last time. we all know how tight GDYB are, and Top was good friends with GD when they were younger too. the hyungs are like the hip hop trio. and suddenly there's two maknaes who were seemingly out of place were thrown in. its hard for Dae and Seungri to get accepted into the group of friends. it must have been a really stressful six months. i think both boys grew up a few years mentally during that short period of time.

but thank god for Seungri's unwavering confidence and Dae's firm belief in becoming a singer. i'm so glad both of them pulled through that tough times. the hyungs must be thankful about everything now haha. :lol:

i think the maknaes help "soften" Big Bang's image and make them more acceptable into the idol industry. coz as mad talented the boys are, the real money comes in only when you are a successful idol and not just an indie group. and its only when the money comes in do the hyungs get to do their solo works the way they chose to.

okays so its Friday and the Lollipop 2 MV isn't out. i think YG/LG did not handle the marketing well this time. the MV should be released with the song, since its for a CF. the Lollipop phone sales will be better. i think when they said the MV will be out early this week, they meant the Director's Cut. :( the 30 sec CF was awesome but i'm irked by the lack of Taeyang. the MV better show more of his sexy dancing! and thank you to the person who made a screen shot of GD with that expression for "Milky Pastel".so cute!!

Guest shinhdeplol

CS0.7666969_1_1.jpg

C: DC2NE1 & NE-PEOPLE ,Sjaikb ,heydeshi@soompi , cocog @ BBTH

LT0.7669154_1_1.jpg

C: ♩♪♬ // OrANgE @ popcornfor2

Japanese Album-"BIGBANG":

1267757095ed959ceca095e.jpg

STAND UP TOUR 08 DVD:

1267757095stand20upm.jpg

credit:bbvipz

***We belong together(Trance Remix) is one of my fav remix,so good***

My music:I Only See You-Zia ft T.O.P :D

My mood: Hungry :P

Guest shinhdeplol

The most wanted college students

For Korean students, the school year starts in March. If you were to pick a celebrity you’d like to start college with, who would it be?

On Bugs music site, they held a poll titled, “What male singer would brighten up the welcome party for the freshmen?” Super Junior’s Kim Heechul won with 29.88% votes.

I can’t help but agree since this boy is quite crazy which makes him one of the most hilarious members of Super Junior. Netizens commented, “I think Heechul will be the funnest. He would make us play random games.”

Big Bang’s Daesung came in second. He’s definitely showed the nation the funny side of him on Family Outing and other shows. Netizens said, “Daesung would be so entertaining. He has a lot of talent and he’s funny,” and “Look at Me Gwisoon is already a regular at a welcome party.”

Of course our new variety show idol is included as well. Jo Kwon of 2AM took third place. Netizens wrote, “Jo Kwon means good mood. Good mood means Jo Kwon. Kkab Kwon is the best~!”.

C: allkpop

Vote for Dae here: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/super-junio...college-student

:D

Too bad Dae isnt going to uni now :( I wish he could go back to study soon

I seriously digging serious &

deep interviews from the guys &

Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 2

is one of them.

It is really hard on Daedae &

even Seungri who is not

especially really good at something

at that point of time unlike

the 3 hyungs.

I am glad that Daedae continued

on & not to give up or else

we will be missing out on such

awesome vocalists and one of the king

of gags in the k-pop world.

Guest babyrishin

daedae~^^ i really loved the director's cut of Lollipop 2:) i just hope they release the MV soon~~

Archived