★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

WHAT IS BOSS DOING INSIDE SEUNGRI'S PANTS???

looking for something??? lmao

phN3Z.jpg

C: asianinfiltration @ tumblr

Hwangssabu tweeted :)

Just TOP ^^

nyisn.jpg

Guest sarahkristine

Aigoo TOP looks hot.

I just read the latest blog in YG life, and looks like there are plans for 2ne1 until late July. Hopefully big Bang comes back on August in time for their 5th anniversary. That would be epic.

The speed painting is cool!!! There are rumors that YG might debut another boy group. And I found this on 6theory.

Stand Up Demo (G-Dragon)

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110513 Manager Kim Boram tweeted

iJnp8.png

solの指輪を返してください。_| ̄|○ 東京都渋谷区渋谷2-1-12パシフィックスクエア9F YG japan 事務所までお願いします。

Youngbae lost his ring or smt? :(

Guest sarahkristine

http://news.nate.com/view/20110513n03875?mid=e0100

It seems G-Dragon has 120 songs under his name registered in the Copyright Association of South Korea. He currently has the most number of songs for any other singers?! Not sure on this one. If that's true, GD IS EFFIN' RICH!!! This issue came out because Seungri talked about it in Mnet Beatles Code, and the Copyright Assoc confirmed that GD indeed has 120 songs.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] New photo of GD and TOP for LG Optimus BIG

ylOQL.jpg

C: 빅뱅막내 @ bestiz

Tanoshingo with a BIGBANGxUNIQLO shirt???

9uS1l.jpg

C: manutdgary @ baidu

Cool ^^ I have the exact same T-shirt :P

Guest sarahkristine

^^G-Dragon loooooooooks so HOT in there. TOP's face is kinda distorted? But he looks hot anyway.

GD's number 1 ranking in Copyright Association is hot topic among Korean netizens!!! (It's the hangul text you see underneath the search box. Trending topics always appear there.)

23wsjzd.jpg

Seungri, your stories are hot issues again! I don't know whether GD would find this amusing. Haha. It seems whenever Seungri appears on broadcast programs, the stories and anecdotes he shared become trending topics in Naver.

Guest shinhdeplol

일본여행중인데 한국에 인기그룹 BIGBANG이 콘서트 투어중인가봐요^^ 저도 한번가볼까생각중이에요 같이가실분 !?

C: me2day.net/viofbb // gilbakk2010 @ YT

In all the videos he's ever posted, he spazzes so hard about BIGBANG :lol:

When Seungri starts talking, do you hear Daesung's laugh??? :lol: :lol:

Guest sarahkristine

Almost 200 people here a while ago. It seems whenever you tweet the latest updates shinhdeplol, VIPs rally on soompi! That twitter account is a good idea!!!

LOL, about the me2video, I SWEAR SEUNGRI IS STILL A KID AT HEART. Heck, all of them are. I just love how crazy he gets with his me2videos, and he's not ashamed to show us!!!

Guest jaywan

Hi guys anybody interested in buying BIGBANG Love&Hope Tour Concert Merchandise. While stock last.

Pm me for more information :) ship worldwide

Guest samosvetleee

^^G-Dragon loooooooooks so HOT in there. TOP's face is kinda distorted? But he looks hot anyway.

GD's number 1 ranking in Copyright Association is hot topic among Korean netizens!!! (It's the hangul text you see underneath the search box. Trending topics always appear there.)

*quoted image*

Seungri, your stories are hot issues again! I don't know whether GD would find this amusing. Haha. It seems whenever Seungri appears on broadcast programs, the stories and anecdotes he shared become trending topics in Naver.

That's the POWER of Variety Shows !!!

GD's outstanding amount of written songs gathered attention,back in GD&TOP appearance on Night after Night...as far as i remember..But now it's brekaing new&hot issue,once again ~ 

keke..after Ri's dorkie me2day update,i'm truly anticipating YG ON AIR ~ BiG NabG in Japan Update !!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri talks about G-Dragon’s income from royalties

20110513_seungrigdroyalty_500.jpg

On a recent broadcast of Mnet’s ‘Beatles Code,’ Big Bang’s maknae Seungri revealed G-Dragon’s income from royalties.

In this episode, Seungri–along with Daesung–made an appearance on the show and said, “G-Dragon hyung is currently considered #1 in the Copyright Association… He’s even higher than composer Cho Young Soo.”

According to Seungri, G-Dragon’s income from royalties is higher than the income professional composers get from copyrights. He stated, “G-Dragon has 120 registered tracks under his name. These tracks were not meant to be solely Big Bang’s, but also for his solo album, Taeyang, Seungri, 2NE1, and Uhm Jung Hwa. He’s composed and participated in countless songs.”

In response, MC Yoon Jong Shin commented, “Do you know how much G-Dragon gets paid through royalties?”

Seungri answered, “Because I’ve always had an interest in market researching, I do know his income through royalties,” shocking even Daesung.

Meanwhile, Seungri revealed that he had an interest in education, culture, and business. He even went on to say, “I am operating an academy. It is currently located in my hometown of Gwangju. There is one that opened in Daejeon this year and I’m preparing to open another one in Incheon.”

Source: Medical Today via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

110512 BIGBANG and PIGBANG on SBS Midnight Entertainmnet

C: dptm5 @ YT

It sucks that Im missing on YG ON AIR again <_<

Guest sarahkristine

^^The article sounds so freakin' posh!!! GD is soooooo rich, no wonder he has a little Paris in his room. And Seungri baby is really funny. He is still interested in market research. These boys are financially secured for the rest of their lives!

Guest princess_vip

110513 Seungri updates Me2day with video from Japan!

c: gilbakk2010

Message: 일본여행중인데 한국에 인기그룹 BIGBANG이 콘서트 투어중인가봐요^^ 저도 한번가볼까생각중이에요 같이가실분 !?

Tags: 뻑이가요 리허설중 16000명 마끄하리메세 치바 도쿄와 하레루 우리공연장 상암구장 뺨치는규모.

Translation: I’m on a trip in Japan right now, but I guess Korea’s popular group BIGBANG is on a concert tour here ^^ I’m thinking about going once. Anyone who wants to come with me !?

c: me2day.net/viofbb, Trans by Sara @ BB Updates & f.ckyeahbigbangstuff.tumblr.com

^^ LOL OMG, this guy XD

Archived