★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

Soo..as you know today is a very special day 4 VIPS around the Globe...

jingyobebetory7.gif

Therefore today's HOT trend is BIGBANG..or 1700thBANG

Here are the most recent tweets of this passionate Vip twitterer,that i find adorable..& as ''a must'' sharing with ya..Enjoy !!!

82471658.png

Credit : @ GRIbiased 

If you're into twitter BB-related games,you should also follow  @VIPsCrown tn_1302240242_1863737094_0_normal.jpg

For more come join the fun @ twitter & follow as many VIP&BB related twitererrs as possible,cause that's where the BB fun begins !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen photo of them at a radio station (I forgot the name :P)

77398139.png

^ Jiyong's kissy face again :lol: And WHAT CAUGHT BAE'S ATTENTION??? =))

C: 권부장 @ bestiz

EDIT:

Recording for Park So Hyun's SBS Love Game Radio. Broadcast will be on the 19th

C: bigbangupdates.com

Guest lualm

hi, been a long time lurker but i was prompted to post tonight.

i'm absolutely hooked on Love Song, more so now that its MV has been released.

read a few posts on observation about the mirroring effect or the flipside effect in the second half of the clip. could this be a connotation that they have already stepped into the afterlife, just like what the lyrics say?

i have been raving about this group on different spaces but tonight, i want to express my adulation for Bigbang, here where my fellow Soompi VIPs are. ;) they're simply awesome!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ If Im not mistaken, I have seen you lurking here quite some time :lol:

Welcome to the thread ^^ I hope to see you here more often :P

110414 MCD - Fantaken photos of Seungri

To make up for the lack of press photos <_<

Seungri is looking gorgeous <333

1302786589dsc489911.jpg

1302786589dsc490411.jpg

C: http://all_my_star.blog.me // littlestar @ bestiz

C: happyrichlife0818 @ YT

Im expecting tons of gifs from this video :P

Guest juang_bb

HOW MANY ALBUMS HAVE BIGBANG SOLD FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS? (GD&TOP, SEUNGRI & GROUP PROMOS)

GD&TOP 1st ALBUM: 16 weeks 71,000+ copies

SEUNGRI 1st MINI ALBUM: 12 weeks 20,000+ copies

BIGBANG 4th MINI ALBUM: 7 weeks 118,000+ copies

BIGBANG SPECIAL EDITION: 1 week 42,000+ copies

TOTAL SALES FOR THESE NEW RELEASES 12/24 - 4/14: 252,000+ copies

c: hanteo boards

:w00t: where are we getting all the money? obviously, VIPS are meant to be broke in 2011. good job supporting BIGBANG though! :D 250k in 4 mos is no joke!

btw, this doesnt even include the copies sold for GD&TOP's and SR's DVDs and also sales during the same period for their previously released albums, for instance GD's HB solo which was even reappearing in the Hanteo charts for the past week. oh, we still have the BIGSHOW DVD coming soon and with the possibility of another album being released this year.

Amazing performances :wub:. I loved Stupid Liar performance more though because it was so energetic

Mmm GD lip biting :wub: Seungri has been performing lights out these promotions, very stable vocals. Theres some parts that I think GDYB are straining their voices :crazy: but other than that I think everyone did great.

Love those BTS photos. GD is on a roll with his kiss face :wub: trying to kill us.

Those sales figures are AMAZING for four months :w00t: wow.

HOW MANY ALBUMS HAVE BIGBANG SOLD FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS? (GD&TOP, SEUNGRI & GROUP PROMOS)

This Hanteo thing...indicates the total album sold in korea?

Guest sarahkristine

:w00t: where are we getting all the money? obviously, VIPS are meant to be broke in 2011. good job supporting BIGBANG though! :D 250k in 4 mos is no joke!

btw, this doesnt even include the copies sold for GD&TOP's and SR's DVDs and also sales during the same period for their previously released albums, for instance GD's HB solo which was even reappearing in the Hanteo charts for the past week. oh, we still have the BIGSHOW DVD coming soon and with the possibility of another album being released this year.

Can you link me to hanteo boards juang?

Guest juang_bb

This Hanteo thing...indicates the total album sold in korea?

Hanteo covers 60-70% of actual total albums sold in Korea.

Can you link me to hanteo boards juang?

http://www.hanteo.com/community/board/view.asp?sel_code=1&Num=34381499&block=0&gotopage=2

Guest shinhdeplol

110414 Captures from MCD

b00768724da70c82c39bb.jpg

b00768724da7089387ebc.th.jpgb00768724da70c7b8fa86.th.jpgb00768724da70c72369bd.th.jpg

b00768724da70c82c39bb.th.jpgb00768724da70885ee6eb.th.jpgb00768724da7088aa3436.th.jpgb00768724da7088ea75eb.th.jpg

b00768724da708983c225.th.jpgb00768724da7089b95274.th.jpgb00768724da708abaa54e.th.jpgb00768724da708add3fdb.th.jpg

b00768724da708b321875.th.jpgb00768724da708b6299fb.th.jpgb00768724da70c77d72ca.th.jpgb00768724da70c7f332f1.th.jpg

C: http://heartgraphy.ivyro.net // 윰뱅 @ bestiz

63575398.th.jpg87048402.th.jpg45535277.th.jpg

C: 뤌리탑 @ DCinside

C: happyrichlife0818 @ YT

Translation

ri: blahdeblahdeblah! i am seungri the singer.

hello, my name is seungri. i came to sing STUPID LIAR in my attractive coat.

and you will watching M countdown on April 14th. Don’t miss it.

see, i got just right amount of comments to make.

mc: FIRST PLACE IS: BIG BANGGG

voice: Bigbang ruled the k-pop world after two years of hiatus with tongiht. And they came back with a special album.

dong: we are back, and we are pleased to see you again. please support our LOVE SONG and STUPID LIAR. Stupid liar was written by our G-dragon.

gd: stupid liar is a very bigbang-y song. please love our LOVE SONG too! this has bigbang’s color that you may not have experienced before. We like the song a lot.

voice: no explanation necessary! LOVE SONG and STUPID LIAR will dominate the k-pop world. Five men, BIG BANG.

man: you look so serious.

dae: i caught a cold. the things i do for performance.

after the song stops

gd: so our problem is our dance. when you go sideways, you’re supposed to do this, but all of you just do this. and stupid [liar] is like this from the beginning. see? you can’t just not do anything and suddenly start dancing, that’s no fun. spin or something.

ri: we have to be tidy. that’s our secret method.

top: hello, widenet viewers. we have a comeback stage ready on m countdown. don’t miss it.

gd: see you later

dae: thank you

-

original upload: yg-bigbang

trans: toptopia @ tumblr

Daebak!! Big Bang is all over YT front page today :wub: Sure theres some haters but theres also lots of positive response from non-kpop fans so its well worth it to see new people being introduced to Big Bang.

Also to my fellow US VIPs

.... WTF!!! fury.gif We are losing to Brazil, Peru AND Chile??? (no offense meant at all but this is just fcked up) I mean cmon this is our chance!! *they probably won't even come to my city* but still just for them to be on the same land will give me some hope and satisfaction. Please go vote on facebook. http://www.facebook....206193956067212

Guest princess_vip

Daebak!! Big Bang is all over YT front page today :wub: Sure theres some haters but theres also lots of positive response from non-kpop fans so its well worth it to see new people being introduced to Big Bang.

Also to my fellow US VIPs

.... WTF!!! fury.gif We are losing to Brazil, Peru AND Chile??? (no offense meant at all but this is just fcked up) I mean cmon this is our chance!! *they probably won't even come to my city* but still just for them to be on the same land will give me some hope and satisfaction. Please go vote on facebook. http://www.facebook....206193956067212

OMG WE'RE LOSING?!! US is actually LOOSING? LOL.

We were just leading by a thousand yesterday >____< LOL 

I should make lots of Facebook accounts >__< LOL! I really think they shouldn't NOT go to US considering they want to debut here to, am i right? I mean why is it even an option??? LOL.

Big Bang on Star Q10 Full Episode (110413)

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

LOL, TOP'S FACEPALM WHEN HE SAW HIS & SEUNGRI'S KISS UNCENSORED laugh.gif

tumblr_ljnuesq9eT1qcf1dno1_400.gif

and just wanted to share this lmao

tumblr_ljnr1vwtvg1qd1lcko1_500.gif

cr: lilovski@tumblr

edit: WHERE ALL THE US VIPS AT?! i think it's great to see how big bang's got fans all around the world, but c'mon US VIPS!!!!! the only chance i'd get to see big bang is if they perform anywhere in the US sleep.gif go vote vote vote! 

Archived