★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest li_nikoru

The teaser was amazing!! I'm more excited than ever for the Special Edition Album :D

I wasn't feeling the other teaser I must admit...

But TY just won me over XD I knew I had to hear more of the song to really give my opinion XD I can't wait to hear the whole thing!!! 5 more days!!!

Guest wutermelonbubblegum

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but i didn't see it:

In part one of Soundplex, when TOP comes out at the beginning of Cafe, instead of the subtitles saying:

I remember when you walked through that door

Sat down on that chair

The good times we shared

They say:

I remember when you walked through that door

Sat down in that chair

The times richard simmons

Now java's here.

http://www.dailymoti...ilms#from=embed

Guest LadyBee

^ I saw this too and I think someone did mentioned it before <_<

It was more frustrated that the editor can search for the lyrics online instead of listening and guessing <_< Even the guess-lyrics makes no sense at all. What the heck is 'The time's sh!t' ?!

25hgx0w.jpg

Anw, YB looks hot here :wub: Green jacket & cross necklace <333333

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS]110403 - New official photos from W Korea April issue

93feef7a70f211ba8b13996.jpg

a33595a379e22173bc31098.jpg

K228g.jpg

5693b4a2b79c73b97709d77.jpg

b15972d6641fb4819123d99.jpg

0ade5e9b44ad26070fb3459.jpg

C: blognaver // bigbangfamily // BBCN // 魅觉_权 @ baidu

OMG Guys!! is everyone loving what they are hearing because I'm already wow'd just by the teaser. It sounds SO awesome already. I don't want to jinx anything but this could another massive hit. 

They revealed Dae and Seungris pics as well. maknaes looking hot. Loving Seungris hat its very "out there' . I feel like this concept showcases a bit more of BB swag. I'm on a high right now. Can't wait till the 8th!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s comeback dominates March monthly digital charts

6beye.jpg

It was clear early on that Big Bang’s mini-album comeback would swallow up digital music charts whole-heartedly, but the release of the monthly digital charts for Melon, Mnet, Soribada and Monkey3 has proven the quintet’s dominance in the industry yet again.

The mini-album saw success with not only its lead track TONIGHT which conquered the charts at the #1 spot, but also with CAFE and What is Right, accumulating to a whopping three tracks from one mini-album on the Top Ten chart. Furthermore, the tracks Hands Up and Somebody to Love also made it to the Top 20 chart, revealing an all-around success as every song of the mini-album (sans intro track) made it to the Top 20 chart.

To follow up their initial album promotions, Big Bang will be coming back strong with a second special edition album this month, with the release of Stupid Liar (스투피드 라이어) and Love Song (러브송) just around the corner. Don’t be surprised if those tracks enjoy similar successful results as well!

C: Allkpop

YG Idealist Update: Notice for Keynote Event (110404)

q3vyo.jpg

Source: YG Idealist

Shared by: SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

EDIT:

I missed this one photo of TOP and Seungri :P

oWRpX.jpg

C: KwonJyonG @ baidu

Wow thats what I call absolute dominance B) Big Bang always killing the digital & sales chart. Certified double threat.

Hope all VIPs will stay determined and give the same love and support for the next promotion. We can do this!!!

Don't forget our ultimate goal to make 2011 Big Bang year.

tumblrlhvp6pnvgy1qbw66q.gif

Eyes on the prize :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Last post for today :D

[CAPS] 110402 MNET Soundplex - Daesung

o6finq.jpg

9tzy4n.th.jpgo6finq.th.jpg

v7ec7t.th.jpg15gquc3.th.jpg1t07ps.th.jpg1zzh001.th.jpg

25yyykm.th.jpg290pqvb.th.jpg29f8mz5.th.jpg2j3o37l.th.jpg

2jb7dzm.th.jpg2r4oltk.th.jpg2v29xmw.th.jpg2vj8qas.th.jpg

2w4k2yr.th.jpg2z8wxom.th.jpg6qxkl0.th.jpg9jdpgh.th.jpg

25gz4wj.th.jpg2e6e9f6.th.jpg2gvpu6d.th.jpg2hs9icl.th.jpg2mrfr0j.th.jpg2qtid7n.th.jpg

4ggtab.th.jpg4h9kwx.th.jpg91igkx.th.jpgdcvfyp.th.jpgddc8qr.th.jpgffbm9d.th.jpg14sfogk.th.jpg

jil1j8.th.jpgjql26v.th.jpguaoi9m.th.jpgut2kw.th.jpg116q82g.th.jpg120ghvs.th.jpg

C: s에쓰@DCDS // 菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

*sorry for the messy post* :sweatingbullets: *

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} 5 reasons why people anticipate BiG BanG

r1wIY.jpg

Girl group's fame? Don't talk about it, Bigbang is the real president of culture

Bigbang is not the kind of idol that you can find in many TV entertainment program or when you hear them on the streets and its like the (music) feel stucked inside the song. 

There's a lot of articles and discussion about them but yet they are not the type of group who gave the oppresive feel because they have to be supported like 'Seo Taiji and Boys' or 'Girls Generation'.

In the fans' point of view, Bigbang is more like a media that delivers the latest trend and a stimulant that bringing up the youth's confusion and passion. 

And they're a rebel who solved the two contrary codes of 'intellectual curiosity' and 'sexy visual pleasure' in the pop music world. 

Now the presence of the uncountable fans in their early 20s who will never took the modifier word of 'genius' for Bigbang is a clear proof of this fact.'

Bigbang who came back after 2 years with a Mini Album entitled 'Tonight' has big potential, and they'll be recorded. 

They monopolize music charts position from 1~6 in Melon, Mnet and many other, they've become the most searched in portal sites, and on top of that all they established their position in 'top 10' in iTunes USA and Canada market.

Their ulitmate accomplishment is their live stage everytime, everywhere. 

Their 1 hour come back stage that broadcasted through SBS on the previous 27th and their 'Big Show' concert that last for three days in Olympic Gymnastic Stadium... this 5 bad boys that came back from their 2 years of hiatus is declaring their transformation and stirring up every stage they can attend.

Critics and Kpop manias joining their opinion and analyzing the 5 values hidden inside the 'Best Kpop Idol Star' called Bigbang :

1. Advertising influence that spreading, passing over Korea

2. Concert and domination

3. The ability of composing and producing their own songs

4. Dare to try taboo things

5. Worldwide music trend... fashion, and performance

If we analyze it in general, their strategy sometimes looked so complicated and sometimes its shapeless and often it reached the extent where it looks so ridiculous.

It looks like a strange combination of perfectionism and adventurism.

But there's also one sure thing from it. They've chose the road to be a musician and giving up the title 'nation's idol', and this is a fact.

They've became the first idol ,who chose to be a musician instead of talent

We can't be sure if it's because of their seniors have chosen the same way, especially the one closest with them, Yang Hyun Suk CEO.

Of course Bigbang's path is different from their senior's, we can't know if someday there'll be other 'vision' founded in the Kpop market that has been spreading throughout Asia and even more.

This is why we're anticipating the comeback stage of the flawless 5 member team, Bigbang.

Source: news.donga.com via 큰엄마@bbvipz

Translated by: Winalicious@BigBangVIP.net

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

Another BB related article ::

{NEWS} Park Han Byul talks about G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P and Dara 

mP0Zv.jpg

Park Han Byul was asked to name some of her “star friends” excluding her boyfriend, artist, Seven. She said that “I’ve met a lot of good people, including my boyfriend. I don’t think that I need to discuss my boyfriend anymore since our closeness is already established,” so she went on to talk about some of her friends who are also in the business:

Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon), Dong Young Bae (TaeYang): Members of idol group, Big Bang. Friends even before Big Bang. Park Han Byul even calls them, “Ji-Yong, Young Bae,” disclosing their friendliness. “After Big Bang, we didn’t meet as often as before. Before, we often went out to play. Big Bang are still my close dongsaengs (younger brothers), but I keep remembering that nowadays they are so popular, that if I spread around that they’re my friends, people might think that I’m being arrogant. (laughs) These days, calling my dongsaengs confidently is getting to be increasingly difficult.”

Choi Seung Hyun (Top, T.O.P.): Also a member of Big Bang. Friends until Big Bang’s increasing popularity. “Even after Big Bang’s debut, I still see a lot of Top. Because my boyfriend and Top are close friends. Top is really 4-dimensional. Sometimes, even without doing anything, the sight of him is just funny.”

Sandara Park: 2NE1 member. Also befriended in YG. “Sandara, who used to live in the Philippines, didn’t have friends when she first came here. So that we depended on each other then. Actually, the personality that she shows during broadcasts is totally different. In reality, she doesn’t really talk much, to the point that others may think that she’s really reserved (A/N: er, to the point of being aloof) at times. Though we’ve been friends for already 8 years.”

- eliminated non-YG related items -

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110403n09592

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Reup: DR@bigbangvip

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

That's a nice article. I know I'll always anticipate Big Bang. Love it or hate it Big Bang ARE the modern day kpop trend setters! Even since the time BB debuted they've always gone against the "norm" at the time. I mean cmon back in 06 basically no one (idol groups anyways) were doing the hip hop, R&B, pop mix but look at kpop now. And we all know Big Bang fashion has REALLY influenced the kpop world.  Rather than saying so and so are copying Big Bang style I take pride in the fact that I know Big Bang set those trends. I can only hope that Big Bangs influence can continue so that kpop won't be so generic in the future.

Musicans 1st and Idols 2nd. Thats the Big Bang I know and love. :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Finally I found the cap of Seungri out of the group photo :lol:

viewimagenb.jpg

^ I think he looks so adorable here, trying to be all gangsta~ :P

C: ㅇㅇ @ DCInside

Guest yunhotic

Thank you everyone for the updates! It puts a smile on my face,

especially after reading these comments about TOP on AKP... some people were saying they don't understand why he's popular because even though he's good looking and has a "deep voice, he "can't even dance", and his rap isnt that good. Which leads me to this...

The industry is so tarnished with these idol groups where only appearance and dance counts... That's why I like Big Bang so much. They're not the best dance group out there, and they're not TRYING to be either. Instead, they focus on the creativity of their music and their stage presence. They all have different tastes when it comes to music and fashion, and even when they are united as one under the name of BIGBANG, their individual personalities still shine. We've seen them grow through out the years, and they've shown us that in order to reach the top, it takes time and you must surpass many hardships. Idols these days seem to reach that top instantly with some catchy music and intense choreography, but that's just not how you do it.

I could probably write an essay but I'll stop here. Sorry guys I just had to let it out... :vicx:

Can't wait for their Special Album!!!

Archived