★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest naturalhonee

lets face it, if there were already some questionable scores these past weeks despite the obvious killing of charts by the boys, i wont be surprised if some MAGIC happens when things would be easier to hide.

anyway, it doesnt really matter to me if they get it or not. after what happened friday, i dont really give a john tesh about MuBank anymore. besides, my love for BIGBANG goes beyond the awards they receive. Im just enjoying all their performances now, if they win then YAY! if not then cool. in terms of being "successful", since that seems to be a big deal in kpop, BIGBANG HAS ALREADY PROVEN THAT THEY'RE STILL KOREA'S TOP IDOL GROUP... they got it all with this comeback, album sales, digital sales, international sales, tv ratings, and being "hot issue". as a VIP, i cant ask for more, otherwise, i think it'll be just greed on my part.

mte.

tbh, back in 2009, i was always the happiest when 2ne1 and GD (solo) received their music bank awards. i legit believed back then that out of the 3 music shows, k-chart was the most accurate, and that those awards truly reflected sales figures as opposed to voting and PD preference.

of course, because music bank went through a PD change, that is not the case anymore, and i am honestly disappointed that music bank is what it is today....it's such a pity.

today's k-chart and its awards? no longer at all significant in my eyes. and not at all credible either.

rather, what i am more concerned with is music bank's "fair" image, and the possibility that they'll continue to be labeled as such. in fact, despite all this mess with bigbang's comeback, there are many ppl who still insist that music bank is the fairest of them all. fans of a certain big company especially. they do this with GDA too, despite the fact that GDA has shown that they aren't that fair after all... these ppl just don't see it, or they hv chosen not to. i know that it's almost impossible to change their minds considering the fact that these shows favor their biases, but it's still frustrating for me to read comments that praise music bank and GDA for being the most prestigious and fair when the reality is that they are biased just like any other show.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choot

Ooo i love the design on the first page. Thumbs up for the topic starter =]. I just voted for Big Bang on Sports Chosun and they're leading by a few hundreds! =]

I didn't win but at least I know Big Bang eyes glimpsed over my post ^_^ Gratz to the winners! Big Bang even gave a shout out to some of you!!!! How crazy is that. Their lips actually formed and spoke your name. I would be dying RN had that been me. All the submissions looked really creative. Sigh I think in the back of my mind I knew it was going to take something like that to win but I was f*cking neck deep in richard simmons that week aka midterms so it just wasn't happening.

Of course they ended with PEACE!! LOL so cute.

just wanted to drop by & congratulate the winners! keep in mind that we're all winners since the boys got to see our love sweatingbullets.gif i'm just a bit disappointed that they only considered video submissions, but at least they got to see that IVIPs love them as much as KVIPs! i'm just happy knowing that they looked over our posts ^_^ 

so once again, congratulations to those who won!!! w00t.gif especially those who got the shoutout, i'm so jealous haha but you guys deserve it. some of those submissions were amazing :) 

can't wait for inki later! 

Guest Qj_GDragon

ah~~ I wanna buy the photobook or goods that were made by fansite instead the original one from YG shop ^^ ..any one have any things to sell ??!!

Is there still a yg-bb.net? Or is it just my browser acting like a retard? o.O

There's no yg-bb anymore dear for almost or is it over a year now already. Congratulations to all of the winners of the BB-SOOMPI contest! :)

Guest Banana Peel

Congrats to the winners! :D gahh, so jealous! haha. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't choose any vips who wrote long dedicated letters to them, because I think they're just as special. But I'm hoping that they at least skimmed through the letters as well ;_______; *sigh*

Guest li_nikoru

OMG! I won the contest!

I still can't believe it I'm literaly shaking and cryng.... I ca't even wirite properly....

I just....

Thank U god, Sompi, YG and of course BigBang

There is no essay/pic won the contest?? im just curious~!!

*edit*

Congrats to the winners! :D gahh, so jealous! haha. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't choose any vips who wrote long dedicated letters to them, because I think they're just as special. But I'm hoping that they at least skimmed through the letters as well ;_______; *sigh*

owh....so there's no essay winners/pictures winners...im upset i dont win, of course i shouldn't be emotional..hurm.. if i knew im gonna be this heartbroken, i wont enter the contest..

whatever..

anyway...congratulation for those who wont..i haven't finish loading the video (blame slow connection)

but.. yeah... congrat^^ (TT_TT)

Guest shinhdeplol

Congrats to all the winners~ ^^

And since I dont wanna spam, I will post this cute gif of GRI <3333

oGyXx.gif

Q: G-DRAGON, what do you think of V.I.?

●Something like a cute dongsaeng. However, when I’m near him, I get tired because there’s too many things to pay attention to.

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Jiyong is so sweet :wub: :wub:

^ Congratulations @Li_Nikoru! Very happy for you and the rest of the winners here at soompi! Really happy that YG did this contest to reach out to international fans.

Someone was asking about Music Bank earlier. Well at this point, we can't tell if they'll get a 4th win. The charts are very volatile these days. And album sales of Big Bang have slowed down which is actually very much expected considering how huge the 1st week sales were. Music Bank PD also doesn't like Big Bang so at this point, I won't hold my breath.

In all honesty, I don't take these weekly awards seriously. I don't even take the yearly awards seriously anymore since 2009 started and all these companies started to fight like kids in a playground. Kpop has too much politics on awards system. I mean, sure it's good to get recognition and all, but it's not that important now for Big Bang. Posted this before, but my worry for Big Bang, GD & TOP and Seungri's sales were mostly due to the hiatus and how they'll be received by general public. Since Korea has pretty much showed their support, can't really ask for more. They broke so many records with this comeback. I feel that it's already enough recognition for them. Weekly awards are important to me only because I can see them doing funny stuff during encore and seeing them smile like kids + opportunity to say thank you to VIPs. I feel like awards are mostly important to groups who are just starting their careers. Big Bang boys deserve the awards, sure. But I don't think they need it. The most important award they got for this comeback is the warm welcome/support by KVIPs and IVIPs plus the recognition from critics.

This is why I got scared to post. because you always misinterpret. there WAS NO trace in my post that indicates in any way that my support for big bang will waver. you should have stopped in answering the question, and not post your follow up question.

Im not the only one who misinterprets your post from time to time and i will certainly throw questions when i feel its necessary to clear confusion. Some of your posts are fine and some are confusing if you're either having fun trolling or just naively want to get her questions answered.Ive seen people here come and go, thus its interesting to see the trend of your questions.

Thank you for answering that and at least i know you have clean intentions.

We all want for Bigbang to win awards, have good show ratings and soaring number of sales. However,ive passed the whole ordeal because i personally am secured w/ my stan in this FANDOM. Old people here have seen how BigBang reaped awards in the past and even lost to some because those award giving bodies arent FAIR so at this point I myself is not that overly concern with such 'competition' because i know my boys pawn them a whole lot.LOL.

@naturalhonee: today's k-chart and its awards? no longer at all significant in my eyes. and not at all credible either.

MTE.

2011 Soompi Bigbang Comeback Contest Result!

^Congratulations to Amber and Ginii for winning the shoutout. They have amazing EDITING skills *hands down*

Ive compiled the videos and i must say that some of my picks were chosen as finalists yey!

LI_Nikoru congratulations!!!!

Guest lil' zen

I just saw the videos of the winners (just a quick glimpse)...Really nice~~~ I didn't had time for any video so I just wrote in for fun~~ Just wanted them to acknowledge this fan here ^^ Congrats to all!!!

About KBS...>.<"" Still they performed like professionals instead of being all sulky like the Music Bank PD--

MTVK Airport Fashionistas-- It's so funny how Big Bang is added just because of TOP...XD And I've always love GD in that Vietnamese hat it just shows how that he looks good with everything on...

Archived