i love you so much..and how AWESOME is TOP..EYESECKSING THE TV??? LOLOLOL

YB..i see you..#forever ALONE.

TODAE love right there and What's this? Seungri's interviewing

the make up artist?haha XDD GRi FTW....

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was a a very tiring day for me. because of my slow connection, i have to attempt download cafe performance for 12 times.. finally the 12th attempt, i succeed.

i know im selffish, but i really did pray for bigbang get 1 million album sales (H.O.T, G.o.d n boA did got 1 million b4) so..i kind a greedy..sorry..

if just i have more money, i'l but more than 1 cd~!! uhuhu..

and about that shout from bigbang for malaysian fans... mukyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... im keep replaying it~!! taeyang said; SEE YOU SOON!! people...o.m.g...cant wait^^

Jiyong's laugh at the end.. really killing me.. ah..*melting*

Guest shinhdeplol

^THUUUUUUUUUUUY.

what? =)) I've done the mission. ^^

tumblr_lhfwucPqEV1qbwgylo1_500.jpg

C: hayhellohoney @ tumblr

ONLY YOUNGBAE HASNT BEEN VICTIMIZED :P

tumblr_lhfokiwPH91qen5ceo1_400.jpg

C: sannique @ tumblr

TABI "STOLE" THE WOMAN SEUNGRI LOVES @ "19"

Not a nice big brother haha

tumblr_lhfpefH6NF1qfwbqwo1_500.jpg

C: vipheaven @ tumblr

I want to smeeeeeellllllllll too~ haha Daesung i freaking love you

I'm going to bed now. g9 everyone :) leslie you go to sleep now too!!!!!!!!!!!! it's late there already ^^

^ lol-ing to the YT comment.. 'like'

top=player?? lol.. who cant he get? he get them all, even the 'girls' boys. muhahahaha *evil smile*

ps; i've read somewhere written that taeyang is bigbang's 2nd leader(after Jiyong ofcourse, the ultimate leader^^)...is that true?? hurm...

Guest EmbracePassion

I hope I don't get hated on for this, but is anyone a little, kinda sad that Big Bang might debut in he U.S ?

Now, I understand it's great for the boys and I want them to be happy, but my worries are just that, what if, they succeed, like, and I mean, really succeed.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel like they might change, y'know ?

I know it's stupid to think that. None of them have really changed at heart through all these years, but I can't help feeling that =/

Another thing, what I like about them staying in Asia, is that then, I guess the people that I don't like might come to like 'em -.-;

I don't want that. I like feeling like, I have my own special music, and these guys, that are my inspiration work hard, blah.

Don't hate on me, I'm just wondering what other V.I.P's think.

I just need some reassurance people, that's all >.<

Btw, I don't think they'll debut this year. Their 2011 schedule is packed.

-----

(=^*^=)

Guest shinhdeplol

【STYLE】GD&TOP × MCM by PHENOMENON

fDiPF.jpg

Spotted at

「2011 BIGBANG CONCERT [bIGSHOW]」

What GD&TOP flaunted

MCM by PHENOMENON Capsule Collection SS 2011 Black W Riders/557,000 JPY (≈6,820 USD)

Hot or Not

Among the hottest trends this winter is surely the leopard print.It’s making a fashion statement for this chic,badass,but overly nice GD&TOP.The best part?Even if it’s a fan-camcording which could result in getting thrown out of the stadium,they posed for VIPs and channelled their inner for the concert,entirely.As BIGBANG always says,it’s a part of their job to entertain us!

My 88,000 tickets said to me on those frigid nights that I could make a go until them radar-eyed security kick us out.Well,because I’m worth it!!

Via phenomenon news & MCM Korea

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Guest Lucky

^

from what I read with from online translator, it doesn't

seem like a really good news, but it's also not that bad either.

But it doesn't seem like they will be promoting on music bank..:(

I hope the translation is wrong..

Guest naturalhonee

^

not good news at all.

bigbang definitely won't be on music bank (not a surprise though, with that kbs pd asking YG to promote "fairly"...)

and i don't wanna jump to conclusions but from my limited knowledge of the language, the articles mentions something about bigbang being taken out of the chart? .... this bit "뮤직뱅크'는 자사 방송의 출연 횟수 등을 인기 순위에 포함시키는 독특한 방식을 취한다. 따라서 현재 각종 음원차트 1위를 2주째 석권하고 있는 빅뱅일지라도 프로그램에 출연하지 못할 경우, '뮤뱅' 순위에서 아예 탈락하는 황당한 일이 벌어질 가능성이 높다." or am i just misinterpreting this paragraph?

v

yeah we all know who deserves the awards right now, but can music bank be any more childish though? just so they could avoid giving bigbang their awards?

i can just imagine their train of thought "oh dang, bigbang selling way too many albums for us to manipulate the charts and still appear unbiased...but we simply cannot give them an award. what should we do? okay let's just take BB out of the chart completely"

we can all say goodbye to ever having a YG artist on music bank from now on. but it's your loss, music bank.

Guest Michala01

^^

Yea it doesn't look like they will be promoting on MBank. Personally, I don't mind. Big Bang have transcended past having to perform on music shows week in week out. They have paid their dues. And YG has shown with his alternative promotional techniques, that you are able to NOT go on these music shows every week and still sell a lot of albums. The filming for the music shows is very long and tedious I would imagine, so that's another reason why I don't care if they go on them. The boys are so busy as it is, this way they can promote without, you know, ending up in hospital.

Edit:

Oh yea it seems they've been taken out of the chart.

WHO GIVES A FLYING john tesh. Everyone knows who the real winner is, and it's Big Bang. These music shows just keep losing any legitimacy they used to have.

Keep on going down this road and make yourself even more irrelevant MBank... ;)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

got my BB stuff from uniqlo <3 got 2 shirts and 1 hoodie

they had most (all?) of the tshirt designs but in mostly L and XL sizes :(

the hoodies they only had two designs left: one with stars and one with the rainbow on the back and says "big bang show" in a circular logo on the front. the color range was limited too. almost all grey hoodies, a few black ones, and like ONE purple hoodie.

wish they had more hoodie designs left!

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

This is absurd, especially removing them from the chart. That makes me upset. I don't want them to miss out on awards they do deserve and won fair and square with out the help of Music Bank. Keep ostracizing talented groups and music shows will be something of the past...

Guest twinkletoes

Wait I'm confused so big bang tv that's airing tomorrow... Is it the actual big bang tv like 2ne1 tv or big bang tv as in the one similar the their comeback special on inkigayo...the BIG BANG SHOW?

Sorry if this sounds confusing XD

Guest syao_sid

Hope someone translates this now.

But if they really did what we think they did, MuBank will just prove to everyone how childish and unprofessional they can be. And who would believe on their freakin' charts anymore if they hand out the award to someone else when BB has been literally KILLING all CHARTS online and offline?? Taking out BB just cuz of a feud? On the other hand, YG should have solved this problem a long time ago but whatever. I didn't know MuBank could sunk this LOW, but i guess they did. MB just dug their own grave so to hell with them.

Archived