★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[NEWS] Big Bang’s comeback earns them 7 billion won in 6 days!

20110302-015047.jpg?w=595

5 member male idol group Big Bang came back together after a long time and their streak in terms of revenue is continuing.

Big Bang unveiled their “Tonight” mini-album with powerful melody and a strong sense of dance last February 24 after a 2 years and 3 months absence.

This album was able to top album charts at #1 within days.  Soon after the title track “Tonight” was released, Mnet, Melons and many other music sites reported it as the top song in their music charts. The other 5 tracks from the mini-album including the intro all were a hit as well and continue to chart in the top 10 on music charts.

Thanks to the support of the fans, Big Bang’s new album that was released six days ago grabbed first place and they have reported to have made 7 billion wons in sales. 

From February 25th to the 27th Big Bang held their Big Show 2011 concert in commemoration of their comeback at the Seoul Olympic Park Stadium. 

The 3 concerts were sold out. The most expensive ticket was 88,000 won, and 77,000 won were considered cheap tickets, Big Bang accumulated around 4.2 billion won from the concerts. 

Big Bang who are huge CF stars also receive a great income from their contracts with FILA, Cyon, Lotte Duty, CJ, etc. 

Meanwhile Big Bang plans to return through the weekend music programs.

Source: m.mt

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1,200 Japanese VIPs Traveled to Korea for Big Show 2011

qIlfn.jpg

Over 1,200 Japanese fans traveled to Korea to see boy band Big Bang's return to the stage after a more than two-year absence. 

The group held three concerts at the Olympic Park Gymnastic Stadium in Seoul from Friday to Sunday, with many of the Japanese visitors watching more than one of them. According to Look Korea Tour, which brought the fans here on a tour package, some 60 percent attended two concerts and 15 percent all three.

"I'd watch their concerts 10 or 20 times as long as I could get to see their faces," said one Japanese woman at the concert.

Japanese fans of Korean pop groups pay from W900,000 to W1.9 million (U$1=W1,127) for three- or four-day tours, which include attending concerts or other band events. These tourists tend to spend little money on shopping or sightseeing since their primary purpose is to watch the concerts.

Source: The Chosunilbo via bigbangupdates

Chloé Wang is seriously pretty. Do you guys think she'll be signing with Big bang? Just checked out some of her songs on youtube and she's decent. She definitely has potential though.

7 BILLION WON IS (according to google) 6.4-ish MILLION AUD. Whoa! That doesn't take into account cost of production and renting the venue and stuff but even then, WOW! They get heaps from CF deals as well. Big Bang are high rollers! :D:D:D This makes me sooo happy.

Guest sakime-yong

I REALLY DON't care if we have all our different opinions like some are questioning sales. rating etc.Or even their popularity

Because that is a normal attitude or reaction as a fan.AND JUST A FACT OR REASONS THAT WE JUST CARE AND LOVED FOR THE BOYS. SO I don't seen it as a bad.

Maybe some of you will disagree with me.

BUT what makes bother and ANGERED me is I KNOW MEDIA is heck. IS When they always comparing BIGBANG if they were successful as before. Im not talking about fans. Its the ARTICLES.

Like IU Dethrone BIGBANG for their comeback tittle track and etc.

While like YOU KNOW THAT A***** site was so biased for certain companies and ARTIST as if they were so popular internationally but the fact that they are no different from other idols..... ANd the article says so extreme for their success and its like the others are not PUffff.

Im sorry about my rant but I just cant help it. THIS IS BIGBANG'S COMEBACK And we all waited for them for 2 years.And fans opinions are TOTALLY ACCEPTED regardless of worries and etc.

BUT THE MEDIA ITSELF I don't understand about them x.x

Or is it me that I don't quite much see some of negativity in an article compare to other groups?

COULD THEM PLEASE STOP TO RUIN THIS EN JOYFUL MOMENTS of us VIP's for now?

And stop those ridiculous article.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway don't be angered for me :D

Just that they are bit much upsetting and too much.

GO get another article for some group this time and not just for our BIGBANG or else Im gonna kill a mosquito LOL

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Wait. I have a question. So is Bigbang debuting in the USA? Because I saw a post earlier 0_o

Big Bang’s Daesung Reveals, “The Love Scenes Were a bit Difficult for Me...”

In Big Bang's latest MV “Tonight,” member Daesung was chosen as the member to be close and intimate with the leading female in their video. Although the chemistry between the two in the video seem infallible, Daesung confesses that the scenes were a bit of a challenge!

Daesung is seen wearing a sleeveless white shirt and intrigues masculine charm in his role. The provocative scenes between him and the actress has received attention from his fan base as soon as it went public.

The song “Tonight” expressed the longing for a former lover in the electronica-style lyrics, plus an analog sensibility. The music video is filmed over a spectacular night view of Las Vegas which perfectly blends all the songs right elements!

Big Bang also had their BIG SHOW concert held on the 25th-27th of February in which reported over 40,000 excited fans in the arena for their comeback.

Source: Nate News

Translations: nisaxo@gokpop.com

12990419112011030213583.jpg

12990419082011030213582.jpg

12990419052011030213582.jpg

12990419172011030213583.th.jpg 12990419142011030213583.th.jpg

cr:# Instinct GD의 모든 자료는 2차가공&수정 금지이며 출처를 밝히고 퍼가주세요~!!

출처 : www.instinct-gd.com by PuPu

he's glowing -__-

why he's so beautiful,cute,sexy at the same time -__-

Guest shinhdeplol

Shaun's new tweet :w00t:

me in uniqlo japan getting more big bang shirts for presents:) hope every1 enjoyed "tonight"

me in uniqlo japan getting more big bang shirts for presents:) hope every1 enjoyed "tonight"

A photo posted by Shaun Evaristo (@shaunevaristo) on Mar 2, 2011 at 1:27am PST

9ffd137a943e4ba491d9bd4.jpg

EDIT:

Allkpop reported that the boys made 70 billion won :w00t:

Big Bang totals 70 billion won in sales prior to official promotions

The money just keeps pouring in!

Ever since they dropped their comeback mini-album, Big Bang has been all-killing and dominating the top online charts, raking in TV ratings, and even selling out their ads!

It’s been seven days since their mini-album release, and the figures are showing 70 billion won in sales (approximately $62 million USD), a feat that is nothing short of remarkable in the Korean music market. It’s even more astounding because the group’s official promotions haven’t even kicked off yet.

An individual familiar with the music industry said, “Big Bang has seen about 8 billion won in online sales so far, from both online and mobile; if this trend continues, they could earn as much as 30 billion.”

Additionally, YG Entertainment estimates that the total revenue made from the “Big Show” concert is between 42 to 43 billion won (approx $37 million USD).

Congratulations, boys!

Source: Star News

Taken from Allkpop

70 billion won sounds much better to me :P

OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT, OH MY GOD, WOW, OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT IT WAS 7 BILLION WON BUT 70?! ARE YOU LIKE FOR REAL? WOW! THE BOYS ARE BANGED UP! I'm so happy for them! That means that YG has more to spend for them now :D I don't doubt that the man had lacked confidence, but with these figures, he'd be much more willing to go all out for Big Bang! Wow! Wait, am I making a big deal out of this? This is significant, is it not? Well, I don't think it could cost more that 20 million dollar for producing the music, renting the venue for the concert etc so I'm pretty certain that YG is smiling like a proud sugar daddy right now. haha.

In regards to the boys advancing into the US market. Please don't. I'm so afraid that they'll be disappointed. I think it's best if a group without the language barrier could enter first, at least. I think 2ne1 is much more fitted for the US market than Big Bang, honestly. And if anything, I'd rather Big Bang because Asia's superstars first and foremost. I can't, I don't want them to be hurt in the process of trying to crack the market. Even australian singers have trouble doing it. I really don't want to sound pessimistic but this news is really shocking to me.

edit: Okay, so how much did they make? 7 or 70? Eitherway I think it's amazing.

Guest i.thinki

It is 7billion NOT 70. Just do a simple math for the concert alone, can figure out the close figures

AKP obviously made a mistake

Guest samosvetleee

Shaun's tweets are unbelievably cute&funny as usual !!! wub.gif

54573656.jpg

So i decidet to take my chances &shoot  a question and here's what happened w00t.gif

28716845.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

i see snot :lol:

tumblr_lhfe4yqTMv1qe3fch.gif

gif taken from akoreanaffair @ tumblr

Hwangssabu tweeted

Kimchi!^^

3zgb6.jpg

C: twitter // bigbangupdates

Bigbang's Schedule for 1st Week of March

March 1:

[PM 11:15] SBS Strong Heart-GD&Seungri Episode 2

March 2:

[PM 07:00] Mnet-Bigbang Comeback Recording

[PM 07:30] SBS E!TV Star Q10-Bigbang Special

March 3:

[PM 07:30] Mnet-BIGBANG TV LIVE

Play with GD&TOP (DVD & Photobook) Release

March 5:

GD&TOP Album released in Philippines

cr:bbvipz

Guest sakime-yong

Are they really gonna debut in US?O>O

but if yes I hope YG will do push their promotion so hard. US Market is very different from others.

AND GUYS LETS VOTE FOR BIGBANG!!!! GO GO GO VIP's!!!!

WE must also PROVE THAT EVEN IN POLL WE CAN DO THIS FOR BIGBANG

http://sports.chosun.com/enter/ranking/main+.htm

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s Super Delicious Style★ - http://bit.ly/hIXO1I

C: soompi @ twitter

Big Bang’s Super Delicious Style★

84fe7f71fa03c2ed54b05ba.jpg

I was watching the Big Bang Show the other day, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Toward the end of the show, Big Bang came out to perform “Sunset Glow,” and T.O.P was wearing the pink icing doughnut sweatshirt that I have been contemplating on buying! I noticed that the other members were also sporting oversized food-designed tees and sweatshirts of TOPSHOP’s latest designer collaborations with Ashish Gupta.

The collection, which is “quite literally a feast for the eyes,” was inspired by Ashish’s love of fast-food. I was amazed by how well they were able to pull off women’s clothing! They looked hot and stylish as usual by sporting the yummy apparels with mix-and-matching chic fashion items. Big Bang members are true “fashionistas" indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENt3PljdR8w&feature=player_embedded

6abc7a1c85bfaa9dfc70539.jpg

3cb0d4cba89039b72744076.jpg

b6dc21b20a14a8731deda16.jpg

G-Dragon - Fast Food Tee By Ashish** (Available at TOPSHOP for $80)

6488131fc34426662241415.jpg

Daesung - Banana Split Tee by Ashish** (Available at TOPSHOP for $80)

07864e371479d2bc9eab7c4.jpg

T.O.P - Doughnut Sweat by Ashish** (Available at TOPSHOP for $120)

f61f239b839b7a6a643f74e.jpg

Taeyang - Smiley Face Fry Up Sweat by Ashish** (Available at TOPSHOP for $120)

79577198bb892bab34bf2cc.jpg

*Couldn’t find Seungri’s Tee

C: cherryspirit @ soompi

Guest charbby

TOP bought his tshirt from TOPSHOP!

get it? GET IT GET IT?

came out from lurking to ask

when are they going on music shows like music bank?

Guest sakime-yong

I have a question with you guys. What site can I order BIGBANG album and also their CROWN STICK? THANKS. And I also do wonder IF I will order it online.I can only pay it by credit card?

Archived