★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Top 10 moments of Big Show (10-7)

10. Tabi trying to slap Dae during High High and Dae consistently resisting

9. Seungwhore continues to be embarrassing during MC

8. Dae’s solo song “baby don’t cry” (?) made me cry like a baby; in fact, Dae in general Pwned. His high noted were phenomenal and he owned his newfound sexiness like nobody’s business.

7. Towards the end of he concert, everyone was sweaty (the standing area was like a swamp of female hormones) but all the BB boys standing under the spotlight, the beads of sweat seem to shimmer with godliness.

C:http://o-srsly.tumblr.com/

I HAVE THE DL LINK OF TONIGHT AUDIO LIVE!!!! But I dont know how to upload it >.<

EDIT: HERE IT IS!!!!

Live Audio 'TONIGHT' at BIGSHOW2011 Day 1 [110225]

Source :: 고래_ @ DCGD

Re-Uploaded vipfamily-th

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jei1430280629

*don't know what to say*

actually abt 1 or 2 year(s) ago when I talk abt their concerts with my friends, I joked something like "It seems like each of them will be fainted each year. Right now only Tae Yang and GD left. OMG! I'm going to be in last year at high school then, what should I do if it happens??" and now it really happens..

Hope you'll be ok, Ji Yong oppa

Guest juang_bb

^^you posted it lol

Top 10 Big Show moments (6-4)

Typing with an iPod so this will be slow.

6. Oh Yeah made the whole standing area jump like a mosh pit; the song finally in its element, Bommie looks gorgeous

5. “What Is Right” revealed to be GD’s favorite song of the album: yeah, suck on that, WIR haters!!! Oh and GD playing the guitar soli in What Is Right, looking 25 kinds of sizzling hot.

4. The whole Secret Big Bang skit I basically screamed through; but two moments stand out. Top carrying GD on his back at the end of te skit - straIght up like a couple, even more than the kisses. Ngl, I got teary. Oh and in the NG Top savors his kiss with someone

c: http://o-srsly.tumblr.com/

Guest juang_bb

MBLAQ'S THUNDER (Dara's Brother) SENT A CONGRATULATORY FLOWER/WREATH

1298650661_DSCF3727_conv.JPG.jpg

c: bestiz

it says.. "BIGBANG CONCERT, SEUNGRI FIGHTING! MBLAQ'S CHUNDEONG"

From o-srsly @ tumblr:

" 5. “What Is Right” revealed to be GD’s favorite song of the album: yeah, suck on that, WIR haters!!! Oh and GD playing the guitar soli in What Is Right, looking 25 kinds of sizzling hot. "

THAT IS IT. JI IS ONE HEARTLESS HEARTBREAKER!

DAMN LES.

KILLED AGAIN.

I can't even take this.

JI - have a bit of mercy on this pathetic-stupid noona will you please?

Top 10 Moments from Big Show (3-1)

3. Getting to participate in my first fanchant in front of Lies. Dude, this is serious emotional stuff, when I got to ullin big bang, tears were free steaming from my face and I ain’t Alone in that crowd TvT

2. Looking up at Ji’s shining face as he slapped my outstretched hand. How will the rest of my life live up to this experience ;____;

1. 10 minutes of VIPs chanting Saranghae then them coming out in that crown, our kings. Tae is right, we trust you and you trust us. VIPs john teshing rock.

credit: o-srsly @ tumblr

OMG! I want to chant with them too and hand-slapping with JI?????????? I can die already if and when that happens! XD

Archived