★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Lurker unlurks...=) Let me just say that when it rains, it really really pours with YG and Big Bang. The comeback hasn't even happened yet and all the promo blitz is just mind blowing. EPIC COMEBACK IS EPIC.

I just hope though that YG would open the 4th gen VIP FC to iVIPs.

1 MORE DAY!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nellybean1015

Hi everyone. My name is Janelle Marie and I'm another silent reader. I discovered Big Bang in October of 2009 and it was love at first listen. The first MV I saw by Big Bang was "We Belong Together" and I fell hard. It was Taeyang that got the ball rolling for me.  It was the "Ma Girl" performance from his HOT concert that did me in. Then I saw "Wedding Dress" and that was it. I became an instant fan. I've been a part of the Big Bang/Taeyang fandom now for a year. My first comeback experience was Taeyang's Solar album. I created a YouTube, blog and a Ning network just to spread my love of Taeyang around. I'm just really happy to be experiencing Big Bang's long awaited comeback with all of you. Being a new fan I had to cram 4 years of promotions into my brain but it's been so worth it because I haven't been this crazy about a group in a long time. I can't believe I'm one day away from seeing the group that I love come together again on stage. This is a very big moment for me. I'm getting all emotional typing this. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Since everyone's doing it, I'm gonna join the bandwagon. :lol:

Anyhow, this is the first time I'm introducing myself even though I've been posting here for 3 years now LOLOLOLOL :lol: So, just call me Bongs or April and I have no "bias" on Big Bang members. I share love equally, though I do favor Taeyang's solo works more than anything. Also, discovered BB during their 'Lies' era/Always album.

BUT when it comes to all five of them; it's equal.

Guest littlevoice

@nonblonde, @Alla

I'm jealous and envious yet happy for you guys... 

Fan account please... I really would love to hear your experience going to the concert and stalking the YG building. I'm really frustrated right now that I couldn't go...wacko.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT:

e857645ae526862aea67a4b1e87c64b3_large.jpg

Yesterday was the start of the SOOMPI exclusive [bIGBANG COMEBACK] sponsored by YG ENTERTAINMENT.

Now we have an EXCLUSIVE BIGBANG COMEBACK update thread and BigBang Comeback CONTEST for you guys to check and JOIN.

Also watch out for:

♣ Interview w/ Bigbang and the people who worked w/ them behind the scenes (Shaun Evaristo included)will also be posted soon.

♣ A first-impression review of all the pre-release tracks

♣ Coverage from our unprecedented tour of the YG studio

and much more.

SPREAD THE LOVE to all IVIPS

by sharing BigBang on FACEBOOK and TWITTER through this link

So what do we gain from this,

well....not much really, it's just that

BIGBANG will be visiting SOOMPI BIGBANG THREAD and READ your POSTS. Yes you read it right!

BIGBANG on SOOMPI.

So tell your friends and spread the BIGBANG LOVE!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Wow!! I'm even more excited for their comeback now! I've been with soompi since 2006, but this year is even more exciting cuz of Big Bang!!! It's so cool that they get to meet and talk to boys and the boys are actually reading our thread!!! YAYA!!! Actually, what happened to THREAD 1!? Can we get those in Big Bang subforum too so the boys can browse through it?!

Anyways, I saw Strong Heart today and I have to say that SR really listen to his hyungs! He's definitely letting his hyungs do their thing on variety shows now but add spices to their words! LOL...cuz they always complain how he reveal their stories too much or it's simply not true at all! HAAHHAA...

The teaser - OMG! This. THIS. is what I've been waiting for from those concept photos! FInally, I got it! I can't wait for Tonight now! They're so HOT!!!.

One question, how long is the intro track supposed to be?! that's all from the intro?! Usually, their intro is longer so I hope to hear more cuz I want to hear SR, DS, and TY's voice toO!!

BIGBANG INTRO TEASER (Official Upload)

Credit: BIGBANG

What is "The Big Bang Show" about?

24bpv79.jpg

Big Bang is coming back to the music industry after 2 years and 3 months.They will be having a mind blowing comeback stage at the ‘Big Bang Show,’ which will be aired on SBS. The boys will be singing songs from their new mini album and also their hit songs.

The first round of recording for the comeback special, the ‘Big Bang Show‘ ended successfully on the 18th. Because of the high quality of this special comeback, they are planning on having two recording sessions.

During the recording of their comeback stage, they sang their hit songs, such as, ‘Lies,’ ‘Sunset Glow,’ and many more. As soon as Big Bang entered the stage, 500 of their fans got excited and filled the concert halls with hot enthusiasm.

This recording session contains true stories of Big Bang. They will be revealing stories such as, the making process of their new album and their personal thoughts as they were preparing it and some funny moments that happened while they were making this album.

They will also be telling various episodes that occurred while they were filming the music video in America, the reason why Daesung fell asleep after acting affectionately, G-Dragon‘s real work clothes, the tension between members while preparing for this album and many others which they will reveal without any fluff.

On the other hand, the second recording session, which they will be singing their new songs, will start on the 23rd and they are planning on airing the ‘Big Bang Show‘ on the night of the 27th.

Source: Park Young Joo @ newsen.com

Translation: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

Guest doublehh03

lol has any idol group say they are the best? GD w/ some real swag proclaiming that in the intro.

can't wait to hear what tonight is like. setting up for an epic song.

^^^ Wow!! I'm even more excited for their comeback now! I've been with soompi since 2006, but this year is even more exciting cuz of Big Bang!!! It's so cool that they get to meet and talk to boys and the boys are actually reading our thread!!! YAYA!!! Actually, what happened to THREAD 1!? Can we get those in Big Bang subforum too so the boys can browse through it?!

THREAD 1 meaning the INTERVIEW thread posted yesterday? It has been removed because they had to

compile and pick questions that they will be giving BIGBANG.

It's surreal that they'd be checking SOOMPI...haha i started loving BIGBANG here so

im so damn thrilled its happening.

OFFICIAL THREAD will be open for BIGBANG COMEBACK POSTS.

Please also join discussion and show LOVE for BIGBANG on

EXCLUSIVE Big Bang Comeback on Soompi sponsored by YG thread and join the

CONTEST.

I see negative posts on BIGBANG contest thread like "I DONT LIKE BIGBANG,I LIKE _____"

c'mon! please do us VIPS a favor. We are not trolling on anyone's thread. Everyone's excited here that we finally get our voices heard.

Guest peppermintsugar

This is so exciting and such a huge opportunity for all of us VIP's here on Soompi, I'm really grateful and thankful to everyone for making this happen! Big Bang comeback really will be unforgettable!

Not to mention, we'll get more traffic hopefully and make new friends with everyone!

Guest li_nikoru

They updated their me2days!!!

But I can't watch the videos because I don't have an account :(

They uploaded the video to YT!!!

Final teaser!!!

Guest peppermintsugar

Final teaser! The time is finally here everyone! I'm so psyched omg I don't even know what to do with myself tbqh lol

Thanks for the link to the subs, Leslie! Been waiting these long, excruciating hours for it already haha

Archived