★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

【INFO】BIGBANG's 4th mini-album track list will be revealed tomorrow (2/17) in the morning. (via @TeamBIGBANG)

FLAILING! omg this is it...this is it..

im so crazy right now. Damn im happy that

it's my OFF from work tomorrow and the 24th haha

GOD is so good...

They're in for the MOLLAH..haha i love that they're on the

second spot right after Seo Taiji...IT JUST SHOWS

HOW INFLUENTIAL THEY ARE..

MACRINA.....HOLD ME pinkberry! HAHHAHAA DAMMIT IM SPAZZING

Guest Jei1430280629

Wow can't wait for tonight. It may be right that they will relaese a 30s teaser of "Tonight". But I hope there will be more, such as concept photos and more song teasers.

LOL the announcement really make people curious to die

Is a surprise in store for Big Bang fans tonight?

A phrase saying "Big Bang is back 'Tonight'" has been posted on YG Entertainment's official blog (http://www.yg-life.com), arousing fans curiosity to whether the five-member boy band will make their much anticipated comeback later today.

It was announced that Big Bang will make an official return to the K-pop music scene with a mini-album on February 24 and kick off their activities through their annual "2011 BIG SHOW" the three days that follow after, but the latest phrase uploaded around 4:30 p.m., hinted to a surprise event possibly occuring in advance.

"We do not know what's going on... Only YG's CEO Yang Hyun-suk knows," a PR official with YG told 10Asia over the phone.

Big Bang's new album will mark the boys first release in over two years in Korea -- the last was "REMEMBER," featuring their hit title track "Red Sunset."

Known as one of the biggest idol groups in the country, Big Bang -- composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang -- has topped a number of online and offline music charts with their hit songs such as "Dirty Cash," "Haru Haru" and "Lies."

In the summer of 2009, Big Bang successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market where several of their singles placed in the top slots of the prestigious Oricon chart and toured three cities in the country which attracted a total of 60,000 fans.

Most recently, the boys had been focusing on their solo and duo unit activities; for Seungri, and G-Dragon and T.O.P, respectively.

Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest Ena_Dae

hohhohho.. it's getting nearer. it feels like a dream..

i really cant wait..

dying with anticipation here..

but i know one thing.. the album will be EPIC!!!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ OF course, because now, really all eyes are on Big Bang!!! There's alot of expectations from them, so it's 100% more scarier...even as a fan, I'm scare for them especially with VIPs, we have alot of different in opinions about their music, but at the same time, that's a good thing cuz we're able to tell the boys that's not good, or that's good...

Anyhow, I listen to the "suppose" tonight track, I hope that's not the title track...crossing my finger...but then who knows that it could be another track so I can't wait to see what's in store tonight! BY the way, what does tonight have to do with a beach?! LOL...I'm kinda confused on that! HAHAHA...

About the bus promo, what?! That's an official photo right there, why can't we have an official photo already?! why on on the bus?! hu hu..

Daesung's Me2day Update:

bbdaesung12978684141647.jpg

BIGBANG IS BACK。.^.^

cr:Daesung's me2day

finally an update from him :]

Fanmade:

tumblrlgpjtgr8kn1qa3jc8.gif

cr:lolliderella@tumblr

tumblrlgppnmjbzw1qflhis.gif

cr:gdismyobsession@tumblr

Big Bang nervous with their comeback

BIGBANG is feeling nervous right now. After taking a break from domestic activities for 2 years and 3 months, they are going to release a new mini-album. A person close to them said, "They are more nervous now than when they debuted."

Last week, the unit group of GD&TOP and Seungri ended their activities. All 5 members of BIGBANG are at their studio at the YG building day and night preparing for their comeback.

One staff member who has seen them practicing said, "The members feel delighted and blissful for this reunion after such a long time. But they're very nervous since they have to return with stages that match their name, BIGBANG."

Even if BIGBANG's hiatus as a group was long, individual solo activities of the members were abundant. Their last group promotion was "Sunset Glow".

All stages and performances they've shown can be described as "peak performances" especially Seungri, the maknae of the group, who's shown great improvement and has been sweeping all music charts and programs.

[omitted info that has been posted already]

Source: Osen

Translation from Rice & Est @ bigbangworld

Guest juang_bb

w00t.gifw00t.gifDAESUNG FINALLY UPDATED AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

**dances around Daesung trot style**

i miss him so much and i cant wait to see his new look! Seungri keeps on teasing and now Daesung is also doing his own teasing. cant be any happier right now! OMG! boys are pimpin themselves out. that's right! ;)

and about the preview that might have been shown in BBtv, i'll have to wait for the finished one but that sounds like an INTRO. even DGH sounded different in the final version so i'll wait until it comes out.

TRACKLIST later!!! cant wait. gonna be looking out for the credits! :D

Guest beiusung

^ hhahah year after 1 year he comeback

the Boys , exept Maknae always use Me2day on purpose

kekkeke

about the cut on BBTv , it sound like Intro because TOP keeps repeating " BIGBANG BIGBANG"

don't worry

:sweatingbullets: I'm almost CERTAIN that "tonight" is the intro because all signs indicate that "tonight" IS the album title so it makes sense it would be the intro. Though everyone shouold brace themselves if it isnt. 

Hopefully thats one of the few times we will hear auto tune on the album, I know YG is in a auto tune phase but even they should know fans are becoming annoyed with it. :crazy:

Poor boys probably have so many butterflies in their stomach. I believe in them , this album is a product of two years worth of composing it just HAS to be good. Right? I admit I'm nervous as well but you simply cannot please everyone so yea just try your best boys.

Seungri updated with a vid of the beach. WOW I'm sure the MV will be so beautiful. Even Dae updated after so long :lol: yes the puzzle is finally coming back together! D-7 !!!!

Guest bravo_my_life

So did anybody figure out what Tonight means? Does it mean theres a teaser tonight? Or is it the name of the intro or album? Im very curious now.

Guest TheExConvict

WOW! TOP MUST BE REALLY RICH NOW!

for his age, he had accomplish soooo much! and earn so much money on top of his popularity! he's so lucky! :D

Whoever he gets to marry in the future is definitely one damn lucky girl!!! just like GD's future wife!!!

waaaaaahhhhh i hope i'll get to be as succesful as TOP when i turn his age! he'll be my inspiration from now on! hehe :wub:

Archived