Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxUntilwhenever

@no1chronoptimist - omg. Thank you so much for those HQ pictures *__________*

Seungri looks great! I really love his hair *O*

Im really looking forward to his solo activities!

93640556.gif

Cr; as tagged

Danggg thanks for sharing Seungri's new HQ pics~~~ 8DDD

He looks so good. *o*

And the MV picture too! I'm glad YGE isn't skimping on the quality for the MV/album/concept~ :]

I didn't know Seungri wrote and co-composed so many songs off the album too.

Real excited to hear it. ^^

Guest teenace

I DIE foreal :wub: Nice styling except for that vest with the huge richard simmons flowers but whatever.

Loving the concept so far too. He looks like a man now and not a baby anymore*tear*.

Only a couple more days!

Guest wanderlove

OMG!! this pictures are Hot-ta Hot-ta!!! His style of posing changed though... no fingers no more..

:P

But everything is great.. the pictures somewhat reminds me of Se7en though.. his last concept photos.. but it's a good thing..

I am loving this pictures!

I really can't wait for the mini-album no longer.. OMG.. I am really dying to listen to the songs.. and watch his performances..!!! can next week come faster?!

Guest shinhdeplol

The new HQ photos are just so hottt :wub: Seungri looks so grown up now, his eyes are <333

Some cellphone wallies ^^

240x400

ec8ab9eba6ac240.jpgec8ab9eba6ac1240.jpg

ec8ab9eba6ac2240.jpgec8ab9eba6ac3240.jpg

ec8ab9eba6ac4240.jpgec8ab9eba6ac5240.jpg

C: 죵차르트 @ VIPZ

See more here: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=16765

I will surely stare at my phone all day :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Seungri, "To IU's Uncle Fans, I'm Sorry..." (110115)

Big Bang’s Seungri is receiving a lot of attention for his witty apology to IU’s uncle fans. Seungri uploaded onto his me2DAY on the 13th the following message: “You are like water for my parched self… and so, I’m happy – part of Seungri 1st MiniAlbum [VVip] 5th track duet I know with IU.” Seungri was promoting his duet ‘I Know’ which he sang with IU for his upcoming first solo mini album which will be release on the 20th.

Another eye-catching part of his me2day update was the tag that Seungri himself uploaded. On this tag, he attached ‘To IU’s uncle fans, I’m sorry Please understand She’s all the rage’ and extended his apologies to all the uncle fans who care so much for IU.

Further, he caused much laughter amongst fans when he attached another tag “Her ideal type Taeyang, Seungri just a regular oppa.” IU’s duets with 2AM Im Seulong for ‘Nagging’, and Sung Si Kyung for ‘It’s You’ received top positions on the music charts, and she’s become the most requested female singer for duets so far.

A YG representative revealed their thoughts on IU’s duet with Seungri by stating “Over 3 years ago, before IU’s debut, she had a chance encounter with Big Bang. It was an opportunity for her to get acquainted with all the members, and in particular, Seungri suggested to IU ‘After you debut, let’s be sure to sing a duet together’,” and “Currently IU is receiving a flood of proposals for duets, and for her to agree to sing with Seungri means that she’s kept her promise.”

The representative further explained that “It’s not a harmony between husky and sweet voices, it’s a song that is refreshing to hear and is instead, a blend of two sweet voices coming together to create a new type of harmony. They are both of similar age and so were able to complete the recording in a comfortable manner.”

Source: OSEN+Nate news

Translation: janeberryblue + WeHeartIU.com + GeLa@21bangs.com

Shared by Est@BigbangWORLD

Idol groups fan club members, how many? Current leading idols are?

Measuring the numbers of an idol group's fanclub members can be fairly difficult. But there are fan clubs whose member numbers keep increasing even as of now.

BEAST’s official fan club is attracting attention because its members have increased to over 160,000 members, which is an increase of over 20,000 members for the past months. Many are speculating that it’ll surge over 200,000 members during the first half of the year.

Of course, among the idol groups, Super Junior, 2PM and even BIGBANG are at levels that even some well-off groups can’t beat.

The number of official fan cafe member is one of the gauges to measure their popularity. An expert in music industry explained that “Typically 10% members of the fan cafe will buy the album and attend their concerts.”

The netizens have expressed:

"The number of members in an idol group’s fancafe isn’t as important as the uniqueness featured in each group"

"It won’t be easy to follow the number of members in Big Bang’s fan club"

"BEAST’s popularity seems to be amazing” and other reactions as well."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

+) Semi-current list of fanclub rankings. BIGBANG's latest number (as of Jan 15) is at 347, 883:

bigbangdaumfancafe.jpg

Sources: ENS + TVReport + BIGBANG Daum + Rankings via Baidu

Translations by Sarah An@b2strising + dkpopnews

Compiled by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Ate leslie: Here are the banners for the thread <3 Just tell me if

you want anything changed. =)

195n.png

197r.png

199z.png

198.png

196ee.png

200yv.png

Seungri looks perfect in his photoshoot *____* His face

is unffff and his hair looks sexy on him. I cant wait for

WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO the most <3

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Korean boy bands to generate heat in 2011 with new strategy

Expect a fierce rivalry on the Korean music scene this year, as top boy bands are ready to make a comeback.

Until now, the Korean music channels were mostly dominated by popular girl groups or singers like the Girls Generation, but this year the boys are expected to take the lead.

Even before the release of their albums, the long-waited returns of TVXQ and Big Bang have generated heat among K-Pop fans.

In 2011 boy bands, which usually consists of three to six members, will start performing in pairs.

In Japan, this marketing strategy known as "unit" is already being used to show each member's talents and individual qualities by performing in smaller numbers than the original group.

During the end of last year, G-Dragon and T.O.P of Big Bang released the album "GD & TOP," while U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin of TVXQ released "Keep Your Head Down."

Now that the two major music industries in Korea, SM Entertainment for TVXQ and YG Entertainment for Big Bang have released duet albums, there is a growing interest in the changing music scenes for boy bands in Korea.

Internet sites and YouTube have already recorded a high number of viewers, as music fans are ecstatic over the duet performances.

The special edition of TVXQ, "Keep Your Head Down" was released on Jan 5, and within a day the duo had racked up an impressive sales amount of 15,000 copies. U-Know and Max will perform in Japan on the 26th to promote their new album.

For Big Bang and TVXQ it has already been over two years since their last album was released.

Their new music shows a major transition from their previous albums. The new album "GD&TOP," is more of a mixture between electronica and hip-hop, with thumping house beats.

On Dec. 23, the boys of the group BEAST divided into three units of two members for duets for the popular Korean music program, Mnet Countdown.

The hip-hop duet "Thanks To" was performed by Yo-seop and Jun-hyung, the R&B "Let It Snow" by Hyun-seung and Gi-Kwang and the ballad "When the Door Closes" by Du-jun and Dong-woon.

"When six members perform together, what each individual performer can show is limited," their agency said.

The agency further commented that the benefit of performing in duos is that the members can emphasize on their individuality and further reveal their talents such as their singing voice.

source : Yahoo Entertainment Singapore

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I think this can be posted here instead of GTOP's thread :P

Guest juang_bb

ahhh...SEUNGRI!!! i love his pictures! well.. not a big fan of the pics with the huge flowers, but everything else is PERFECT!!!!

i think my faves would have to be the one in huge white shirt, and the one with the military jacket over him. :wub: i love his smile in the one in white. it reminds me that he is still our Strong Baby.

its 16th now in Korea, so D-4. getting closer and closer. anticipating!

Guest shinhdeplol

[ME2DAY] SEUNGRI recording 4th track, Magic (110115)

viofbb129511141304328.jpg

Seungri: “You gave me a rush/tingle, and I’d like to return it.” – Seungri 1st Mini Album [VVIP] Track 4, “Magic”. choice37, Dee,p, bigtone.

tags: Magic, Baskin Robbins, Dong Yi, Fox, Flames of desire, Royal King

(source: viofbb@me2day.net | translated: alee @ ibigbang)

Guest juang_bb

LOL at his tags again. Isnt it that Choice37's real name is Robin? So did RI just called Choice.. BASKIN ROBBINS? lmao! Oh Ri.. Keep entertaining us with your random tags.

Guest omgshinshin

TAGS TAGS TAGS!

SEUNGRI'S TAGS MAKE MY WORLD GO ROUND!

Anyways, those pictures are just so DHSJANDKJSGJASHJAHHXKJA. /keysmash

Definitely love that one with the leather jacket. BECAUSE DAYUM. YG, can you please give Seungri's stylists a raise?

Just, 4 more days. I NEED THE 20TH LIKE BURNING....! RIGHT NOW.

Did i really just post with a lot of capslock and keysmashing?

Seungri, what have you done to me?

//EDIT:

Also, that new update from his me2day...

Seungri + choice37 + Dee.P + BIGTONE = DSKXNAJXKSA>XKASX

Do you guys have any links to music from Dee.P? Cause I know I like choice37 and BIGTONE but I have no idea about Dee.P.

Guest Michala01

The tags crack me up so much every time. My favourite is still "sorry old fanmen" laugh.gif 

The concept photos are just WOW he looks amazing. The styling is fantastic as well, really suits him. 

The photo from the other MV looks interesting, Seungri as the king? I can roll with that. Not too long now, 4 more days! biggrin.gif

Archived