★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

WOW, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

I saw the track list picture on omonatheydidnt & almost died.

The song titles all sound so good!

I can't wait to see Seungri's own compositions.

AND OMG, ONE SONG FEATURING GD, you know that's going to be good.

He looks super hot in the picture as well.

CAN'T WAIT!! :)

Guest MidnightByul

OMG OMG OMG!

I cannot wait. I see no Teddy on there. So, I'm happy. I mean I love the guy. But, yeah. He needs a break. SOOOOO glad Choice37 and Big Tone are on it. Their amazing. omg so excited!!

Oh my Maknae!

You sure are earning brownie points. =) He looks so good, especially with his bangs out of his face.

The best part, the boy ain't even looking at us in the picture and already he's making the noonas(including me) & ahjummas swoon over him. I never plan on being a cougar but mmm.:P

So proud that he got hands on with his mini-album, learning from his hyungs.

Panda will for surely not let us down. :D

Guest wanderlove

OMG!! At last YG released something about this album.. I wasn't really expecting it since that's what he stated on his update at the blog... but this is AHH!!! He pushed back the date again.. he is really a troll.. and is the tracklist going to be official? since i remember when GDTOP released the tracklist for their album, it was changed when they did the world premier..

wonder what kind of songs are VVIP and What Do You Want Me To Do.. if i am to judge the title of both songs.. the first song must be an upbeat/catchy and the second song.. hmm.. i am really not sure.. ballad maybe..

i am surprised that they didn't use any Teddy tracks.. but i am happy because we know how Teddy and autotune is.. let him rest for a while... and on the other hand, I am really really happy that YG confidently let Seungri participate on this album.. I can't wait for this album!!

For a while now I've been hoping the stylist what give some life Seungris hair so you know I'm loving his brown highlights. :D

Seungri giving a really manly feel.

I'm gonna guess that VVIP will be sexy pop track

What do you want me to do could possibly be a R&B/ballad track.

I'm really excited for that song with IU. I'm trying to imagine their voices together and I think its gonna be HOT.

Guest juang_bb

whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! OMG!!! spazzing forever!!!

okay... MAKNAE-ah!!!! you look so grown up now! i love his teaser pic. and the best thing, i didnt expect him to be this involved in his album. i was only expecting maybe a couple of songs, but man! he wrote and co-composed 6 out of 7 songs!!! and most of the songs, he didnt even have any help in writing the lyrics, all his!!! OMG! I AM SO PROUD!!! i cant wait for this album, maybe even more so than i did for GTOP. i really just dont know what to expect from Seungri, there's just no telling at all.

nice to see IU having some really close ties with YGE. :)

and yeah, YG is still a troll. we're only getting a teaser on the 13th. 10 more days until the album!!!

Guest spectrum778

OH Wow!

It's finally really happening! Seungri looks great in the teaser pics and the tracklist looks really diverse.

But, this EP is really a testament to how far Seungri has come, how hard he has worked, and how much effort he put forth in furthering his career. Can you believe that this is the same maknae that was initially eliminated by YG? No way. Anyways, I'm super excited and can't wait for the album to drop and to hear his new sound.

^ I'm really proud of Seungri. It takes a lot to come back and prove all the doubters wrong who thought he was just added into BB for looks and what not. Years have passed and now hes grown to the point where hes able to go solo and even write his own tracks for a mini album.  I'm not just saying this because hes from BB but I REALLY respect him as an artist, he always has fresh ideas when it comes to choreo and I know it will translate over to music.

Guest intelligirl

ME2DAY UPDATE

tumblrlesrezdgdg1qzjb8k.jpg

빅뱅승리1st미니앨범 [VVip] 버스광고 홍보용글을 모집합니다 Fan 분들의 센스를발휘하여 달콤하고치명적인 문구를만들어주세요 당첨자는 앨범발매이후 발표하며 당첨자는 승리가직접준비한 선물을드립니다 지금바로댓글다세요 -승리- 45분전

TRANSLATION:

Seungri: “your idea for Bigbang Seungri 1st Mini Album [VVip] Bus ad?! give me your sweet and fatal copy, expressing your good sense, Fans! i’ll let you know the winner after album releases & give you a gift that i myself prepared. reply to me right now! -seungri-“

TAGS: TOP’S CONFESSION, SECRET LOVE, PRESENT, SECRET GARDEN, BIGBANG USES SAME BEAUTY SHOP AS HYUN BIN

Translated by: Huisuyoon@twitter.com

via f---yeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

+) Fanart

86193081.th.jpg

c: 연순돌 @ DCVI

Guest omgshinshin

01 VVIP (title)

Lyrics by Seungri/ Composed by Seungri, Choi PilKang, DEE.P./ Arranged by Choi PilKang, DEE.P

02 What Do You Want Me To Do (title)

Lyrics by Seungri/ Composed by Seungri, Choi PilKang, BIG TONE/ Arranged by Choi PilKang

03 Open Window feat. G-Dragon

Lyrics by Choi PilKang/ Composed by Choi PilKang/ Arranged by Choi PilKang/ Rap Lyrics by G-Dragon

04 Magic

Lyrics by Seungri/ Composed by Seungri, Choice37/ Arranged by Choice37

05 I Know feat. IU

Lyrics by Seungri/ Composed by Seungri, Choi PilKang, DEE.P., Go MyeongJae/ Arranged by Choi PilKang, DEE.P.

06 White Love

Lyrics by Seungri/ Composed by Seungri, Choi PilKang/ Arranged by Choi PilKang

07 OUTRO (In My World)

Lyrics by Seungri/ Composed by Seungri, Choi PilKang/ Arranged by Choi PilKang

Okay, so from the 7 songs, Seungri wrote and co-composed 6. And the one song he did not work on is the one he is doing with GD. BWHAHAHHAA.

And #2, 어쩌라고 means What Do You Want (me to do/from me?) While GD's 어쩌란 말이냐 means What Do You Mean? But YG translated is as What Do You Want.

So we have two What Do You Want songs from G-Ri.

Also, I am not surprised with the pushing back of the release date. It's YG, after all.

ALSO, I AM SO DAMN PROUD OF SEUNGRI.

From that little kid that Minwoo (from Shinhwa) said was good in beatboxing, and he praised for his amazing dancing, and from being told by a critic in 2005, "You look like a rascal but your voice is mature. Practice for 4 or 5 more years and you'll do great things."

THIS IS IT. THIS IS AFTER 5 YEARS, guys.

YG, I love you so freaking much. No matter how much wank you start, and how much many people question your decisions in life, I can never thank you enough for giving your artists the freedom to create the music that they want, for providing your people with the best possible environment to grow as musicians.

Also, also also! Who is this CHoi PilKang and why is he everywhere? And I see no Teddy! Hoorahhhh? Haha.

I am anticipating MAGIC with choice37. Highly.

oh wow, at first when i saw the word "delayed" i was like NOOOOO *angry angry angry

and then i saw the picture, and the tracklist, and the featuring with IU :o !!!!! OMG....i'm not that angry anymore hahahah

can't wait to hear the album :]

i see lots of choi pilkang too. can't wait to hear his work and choice 37 and bigtone's masterpiece too :]

Big Bang Seungri to release mini-album next week

Big Bang member Seungri is set to make his solo comeback with the release of his new mini-album on January 20, according to the official YG Entertainment blog (http://www.yg-life.com) on Monday.

The blog revealed a teaser photo of the singer, along with the entire track list of his upcoming album which includes a total of seven tracks, six of which he took part in composing. He helped to come up with the choreography for the title track.

He will also promote his latest release with two tracks whose titles can be translated to "So What" and "VVIP," while their music videos are set to be unveiled on January 20.

Born Lee Seung-hyun, Seungri is the youngest of the five-member boy band Big Bang as well as the second member to debut as a solo artist, promoting his song "Strong Baby" from the group's second full-length album in 2008.

As a group, Big Bang will hold their annual "BIG SHOW" in Korea at the Olympic Park Stadium from February 25 to 27.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest beiusung

It's because Yonghwa fans who were at a Night After Night recording were talking amongst themselves and said "I can't see Yonghwa. I wish Daesung would get his head out of the way" and Daesung heard so he moved his head and the fans laughed. Then in the end Yonghwa and Daesung ended up changing spots. This was found out by Daesung fans when they saw it on a fan cafe and it was actually one of the moderators on the site that was saying this. The Yonghwa fans were saying stuff like "Haha I guess it's one of the privileges of having a lot of fans there". A few weeks back at a Night After Night recording some rude girls were scolding Daesung for something as well during a break in recording (even though they're people Daesung doesn't know).

i watch DCDS every day, i see this on DCDS But i can't understand so Filbergilbert@6theory help me translating

Poor our Dae

wtf !!! poor my Dae , these fangirls are pathetic, their manner are mini cooper! that's why he looks unhappy ,CNBlue is what to compare with BIGBANG, they don't know who they mess with?

Daesung is so nice and polite ,What did he do wrong? i wanna slap on their face ! they dare to scold my Dae , what ?! &*^&(&)@*(#&)(#_*)&!&#%^%$*$(($!!!

V.I.Pz are really angry , they fight on cafeDaum, ask for apolozing

Archived