★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inoue miyako

i need help from somebody.my friend will go to korea next month and i've thinking to ask her if she can help me buy some stuffs.i want to buy bigbang's crown lightstick,bandana and gtop's album.is it possible to find bigbang lighstick and bandana at any stores at korea?or i just can buy it at ygeshop?

YG artists enjoy the winter wonderland

gdyb.jpg

Photos of some YG Family members at a ski resort have captured the attention of fans.

On December 9th, one of Big Bang’s managers uploaded a picture onto Twitter with the caption, ‘We went to create beautiful memories‘. You can definitely spot the confident G-Dragon poses with a V-sign, and a lovely Dara cuddling her snowboard amongst other YGE members.

The manager continued, ‘Perhaps this is the reason I’m still with the companyㅋㅋㅋ‘.

After seeing the photo, fans wrote, ‘As I expected, the warm YG family’, ‘Looks like all of your relationships are very good’, and ‘Get a good rest after the concert!‘

Minzy also uploaded a photo of Dara and Park Bom, commenting, “It snowed a lot today! ^_^ Me2day friends, did you all have a snowball fight? We had fun with our snowball fight, hehehe. I’m just taking a break for a moment and will become an improved Dal-ong again and run one more! Fighting!!”

Source: StarNews via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

b5e4d53545482103241f14e8.jpg

C: bigbangfamily // qierxierduo @ baidu

I think in this scan they are talking about idols who venture in musical acting :wub: Spot Seungri in Sonagi? :D

img31501291876546.th.jpg

C: 핫비비

Big Bang figurines visiting Marvelous Cream shop

Big Bang figurines on display at the entrance of the Marvelous Cream shop

6dkf.jpg6dke0.jpg

source : marvelous cream

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Se7en Tweeted GDYB Photo from their Skiing

2lk8uh1.jpg

콘서트 끝나고 무작정떠난 스키장!! 내가 정말 아끼는 사람들과 함께해서 너~무 좋았던 시간... GD.YB!!! 우리가 알게된지 벌써 10년째!!! 10주년 파티답게 너무 뜨거운 밤을 보냈다!!! 우리의 밤은 언제나 HOT뜨거뜨거~^^ ps.. 내가 찍어만 주느라 정작 내얼굴은 없네 ㅋㅋ n e wayz... I LOVE U~ MA BRUHS!!!

Credit: officialse7en@twitter

Guest tomorrow13

I guess we all got enough glimpse of the concert but Tabi was so adorable in this vid that I think I should share it with you. :wub:

Cre: choiseunghyun.com

here's the trans

2lk8uh1.jpg

Translation: Go skiing after concert~ i really love it, especially people accompany me~ good times.. GD YB!!! We already know each other for 10 years!! Celebrating our 10th anniversary!!! our HOT time.. ps. i'll take an oyster kk n e wayz I LOVE U~ MA BRUHS!!

Source: twitter.com/officialse7en + twitter.com/translatorkorea

Read more: www.bigbangupdates.com

Guest shinhdeplol

o0573043010907411279.jpg

o0573043010907412722.jpg

o0573043010907411281.jpg

o0382057310907410473.jpg

o0382057310907410471.jpg

source : ygbigbang.ameblo.jp

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Dae's ripped abs :lol: :lol:

4gcu.jpg

C: Hwangssabu's twitter // S @ VIPZ

Guest Unni_Ashley

^ Agree. Its funny how Big Bang have these really "out there" almost arrogant lyrics,fashion,overall image but are some of the sweetest MOST respectful guys, but other idols that shall not be named who are supposed to have this "clean/innocent image" are some of the rudest people you have ever laid eyes on.  I remember some guys from a rookie group who didnt even bow back to GD after he won for heartbreaker promotions and I seriously wanted to rage.  You really can't judge a book by its cover....cheesy but true.

WHAT? DID I MISS IT??? LOL

I stalked Jiyong in every walk of his life, esp in HB era but how can i miss this? hehe, blame for my excitement with his winning :P uhm, yeah, i like BB the way they are, coz as far as i know, they are too d*mn good to be respected :) not like some others out there :blink:

About the next album, just one thing for sure, BB will never let me down ^^

Archived