★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sakime-yong

I haven't here for a while.

So many good news to come! :D

and I hope starting from dec 15 esp when BB is officially COMES back I hope we are all there to support them! I hope KVIP's+IVIP's are full support for them.

I am very excited that they are back!. And I hope others were still remember and love BB coz I think the others are now busy with their other fandoms coz of their long hiatus :(

And I know that maybe I shouldn't post this one but can someone help me with the english subs or the translation of this vidoe/interview coz I really want to know what they are saying?

It is vietsubs

G DRAGON+KARA INTERVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvtUnv5l0Y

THANK YOU

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NEWS] Seungri’s solo activities, self-composed songs!

Big Bang’s Seungri will begin his solo activities with his own songs.

An official from YG Entertainment revealed. “Seungri will return as solo artist in January next year. This time though, with songs he composed and wrote on his own.”

According to officials, Seungri along with TOP have been steadily studying writing and composing [music]. Seungri’s last solo activities were with his song “Strong Baby”, off of Big Bang’s second album from November 2008. This time with self-written songs his solo activities are much more meaningful. As for the undefined title, member G-Dragon was said to have provided some help with the arrangement.

It was announced that after a long time Seungri will release a digital single on January 3rd next year and begin his solo activities. Because of this his activities in MBC variety show “Enjoy Today” were put off.

Meanwhile, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and TOP will begin to work as a unit in December for their solo careers and in February Big Bang’s vigorous activities are expected to begin.

(source: spn | translated: alee @ ibigbang)

Posted by: alee of iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

Guest LadyBee

[Fancam] Digital Bounce - TOP

C: DCTOP / banri08@YT

From those posted fancam, I noticed SR are getting chubby/muscular lately :wub:

Hope he'll keep it bcuz BB comeback are going to drop soon ^_^

[FANCAM] 101204 YG Family "Lollipop"  

@ 2:05  TOP was chewing a gum -_-

I realize that he usually chews something  while performing on stage (at MAMA lately and Beautiful Hangover  Promotion..)

I wonder how he can rap nicely but dont swallow it =)

Guest juang_bb

^^^ they keep mentioning songS, so is he releasing a couple of singles or maybe a mini-album?

either way, im so happy with seungri finally getting his hand on writing, composing, maybe even producing! i swear!!! he's like a sponge who absorbs everything, just everything and anything around him. him always sticking by GD is finally paying off... kidding, LOL!!!

maknae fighting!!! :D

YG!!! please listen to seungri's request

he should be on more variety shows!!! and puhhleaseeeeeeeeeeee!! not the boring variety shows

Archived