Guest shinhdeplol

101110 MNET WIDE News - FILA shooting

C: 이정재 @ bestiz

YT LINK

C: bigbanghavenYT @ YT

Another 4-minute long MNet interview :w00t:

Seungri loves Scarfs too! //Louis Vuitton

169684395.jpg

You think G Dragon is the only one who loves wearing scarfs? Apparently Seungri has been showing some scarf loving too! As seen in the recent photo of Seungri dining in a restaurant, our maknae is wearing a black scarf from Louis Vuitton. We’ve seen before in the SAL skit that Seungri loves to use GD’s clothes&accessories and it seems like our baby Ri went inside GD’s closet! That Louis Vuitton scarf has been used by G Dragon a few times before. YG family sure loves to share ^^

Louis Vuitton Monogram Scarf

Price: $450.00

Buy it here: louisvuitton

lvscarf.jpg

Source: louisvuitton.com

Photo Credit: Steak & Salad Restaurant via teambigbang

Shared by GeLa @ 21bangs.com

yeah lyle said he's not working with big bang..so sad..)):

but am happy we can see even a bit of them..like BBTV , gd's cf , ds and top solo too..

i really cannot wait for them 2 comeback ..my nerves cant take it no moa..its been 2 years OMONA!!!O.O but i can understand em in some way..jus work hard to bring us better music okay? (: kekeke we'll wait until whenever^^

anyway some latenight ji spazzing : D  hes  sucha sexay man;;

f0081263495461e8e9da2.jpg

f008126349546216e3ae8.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^

Ohhhh

That last one with the Adam's apple. DAYUM :sweatingbullets: ~fans self~

I wont say what it got me thinking cause that'll get me banned :vicx: but lets just say I have something for Adam's apples...

^lolzz im so addicted to his adam apple (:

anyway ive been backtracking this thread (i still am) and i found a clip where jiyong was saying 'love makes the world colorful' ..i think it's the making of NII 2009 summer.

but the YT link doesn't work anymore XD

anyone is kind to share here? ^^ thxxxx

Guest shinhdeplol

Family Festival on 101112, which is tomorrow????

1e6f0a47a805015b9213c6f.th.jpg75a353d577214199562c84f.th.jpg

C: Jeri丫 @ baidu

v Yeah I was wondering why this had not been brought up before. But if they are really going to attend that festival then Im happy because that means more fancams and photos :P

Guest toozdae08

^

What?!?

Why didn't we know about this.

Hope they announce something then but I don't know. I'm still on a BB high from yesterday so I'm not mad at YG yet (I'm such an easy stan) but I'm getting more upset the longer I go without an announcement

^lolzz im so addicted to his adam apple (:

anyway ive been backtracking this thread (i still am) and i found a clip where jiyong was saying 'love makes the world colorful' ..i think it's the making of NII 2009 summer.

but the YT link doesn't work anymore XD

anyone is kind to share here? ^^ thxxxx

Ahh I remember GD's hair back then. haha  http://bit.ly/a3ceBJ BB wore a shirt with the words 'love makes the world colorful' designed by Sean for SBS Hope TV. I couldn't find the clip of GD saying it, but here's a vid from that photoshoot, it might help you find that clip; http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1RaSkP2V6UU

Guest Michala01

omg so much to flail about and so little time! BBTV!!!!!! AHHH I was really depressed yesterday and then I watched bbtv at uni and my mood shot up straight away. Could they be anymore pefect? I wonder how they get any work done together lol. G-ri omg wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

still mad about no announcement but bbtv softened me up for now. 

Family Festival? Never heard it before but YAYYY hope it is true, means pics and fancams for us. biggrin.gif

I'm missing them desperately at the moment lol. Sounds dramatic I know but it's true. 

-insert cuss here- Gahd! OH GDI! Kwon Ji Yong, not only were you born to become such a great, genius of an artist BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU WERE BORN TO TEASE US. TO FEED OUR TOOT FRUSTRATED FANTASIES! HARHAR!

@toozdae: I knew it! Ever since we had the eherm*raunchy*eherm convo over @ twitter, I knew that we are kindred spirits! harhar! I have a thing for adam's apple too and unf collarbone! Especially if it belongs to this UNF person named KWON JI YONG!!!

Guest evilgary

gosh everyone is looking and eddited to gdragon adam apple

yea i would be hppy about the festival too hope someone could post the fancams after it

Guest toozdae08

@macrina

I like how we are all slowly but surely moving to spazzing on twitter, lol. Gives us the opportunity to spazz about the boys in a 140 character chatbox. And we can go on about GD's adam's apple or whatever else we want without worry about not sounding like perverts, lol.

^

Ohhhh

That last one with the Adam's apple. DAYUM   :sweatingbullets: ~fans self~

I wont say what it got me thinking cause that'll get me banned  :vicx: but lets just say I have something for Adam's apples...

not just his adam's apple...he's perfect in every way i guess....a simple dress shirt looks so nice on him

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Most popular Korean idols in Japan, Big Bang at #3

A survey was recently held in Japan asking the public who they thought were the most popular Korean idols in Japan after the hallyu-wave has quickly manifested to Japan.

Occupying first place was SNSD with 3393 votes. Japan reported that the public is showing a great interest in large Korean girl group Girl’s Generation.

At second place was KARA, who received much attention in Japan for their song “Mister” and the popular ‘butt dance’ with a close 3193 votes.

Following in third place was Big Bang who are recognized for their unconventional fashion and music amongst the public.

Supernova, FT Island, SS501, SUJU, 4minute and SHINee all came in respectively.

Source: hangkyung

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

#3 is already a good result for me :D

Archived