★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

Does anyone have a youtube link to the video where Big Bang were dressed as girls? :) Please and thank you if anyone has a link!

there's quite a few where certain members dressed up as girls, but i think you're talking about this one?

BIGBANG SES PARODY

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoshiBangBang

Any links to Big Bang photo tumblrs? I wanna do some revamping on my devices and my boys needa be on it. Thanks a lot!

gd whatcha doin there?? haha all i can say yb is a one lucky boy XDD you naughty leadah (: and me too, i want them back!!!!!!!! i want gd back!!!!! come on guys..........we're dying here.......

Guest shinhdeplol

101109 BIGBANGTV!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE SEUNGRI IN THE STUDIO!!!!!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Dont know if its the whole thing yet, but enjoy :P

BBTV today is totally unexpected for me... I thought there were no articles so there wont be any of the boys today. But those 2 mins are like the best thing ever w00t.gif They seem to be having so much fun and I <3 it w00t.gif

101109 BIGBANG TV

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3892349

cr:s@bbvipz

this episode is so precious

all of them were there recording a different song

and they're fooling around

at first i was like where is daesung..didn't recognize that was Daesung

lol..they're so dorky today <3

oh and Taeyang..i love his dorky side <3

Guest shinhdeplol

More G-Ri love from BBTV :wub:

tumblrlbm55oyhxa1qa76bo.giftumblrlbm552af2k1qa76bo.gif

Is this some kind of punishment? :lol: Jiyong was hitting Seungri's butt :lol: :lol:

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

『BIGBANG PRESENTS ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010』 Photobook Launch & Handshake:Official Blog Photos Update

展示会写真 : Part5

- SOL BOX / NEW ERA + HEAD SET -

本日は、

今にも歌って、踊りだしそうな迫力あふれる

SOLを象徴するBOXが登場!!!

o0382057310849467000.jpg

o0382057310849467001.jpg

o0573043010849467002.jpg

o0573043010849467010.jpg

SOLの髪型と同様に印象に残っているのが

彼がいつも愛用してかぶっているベースボールキャップ

その数は本人も解らないほどの数に上っているが

今回の展示会ではその中から、厳選した3つをピックアップ!!!

赤い「NICE TO MEET YOU」は、

SOLの初日本人アーティストとコラボ、

青山テルマさんとの

「Fall In Love」で使用したモデル。

そして、彼のダンスを活かしたパフォーマンスの

キーとも言えるヘッドセット。

激しいダンスの動きと同時に出てくるSOLの歌声を

会場に送り出すのに欠かせない道具。

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from

Guest LadyBee

BBTV is so funny xD

lol @ TOP when he screamed out loud, GD's face was like 'hyung, don't do it, they're filming!' and TOP react 'I'm not gonna film anymore~~' *turn away to draw* =) seem like TOP don't feel awkward with 2NE1 like in season 1 anymore, YGFam love xD

The hyungs love to tease their maknaes a lot :lol: poor SR he's just woke up but YB and esp GD keep playing around him :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Goyard is GDragon's Airport Buddy

jiyardgogogogo18.jpg

These are pictures of various sightings of him in the airport. Mostly, to and from Thailand or Japan. They’re either different bags or the same one only the darker one looks different because of the angle. That’s as far as I can tell. Though, it’s positively Goyard’s Sac Chat Bag either in dark blue and/or black.

Le Sac Chat or Sac Hardy (see brown and red bag on photo below) is similar to Goyard’s Frances bag, only the latter has wooden details (on the straps on the body of the bag -see black bag) but the Hardy has more leather and has the side detail (see photo below). Hence, it is concluded that G-dragon’s Airport buddy is the Goyard Le Sac Chat/Hardy Bag.

lescachatfrancesgoyard1.jpg

Brand: Goyard Le Sac Chat/Sac Hardy

Prize: $1571

Available at: Ebay

Source&Credit: as tagged, thebaghag, thebaglady650@multiply, Goyard

Shared by Eianette @ 21bangs.com

Love all his branded bags :wub:

o0600079310849646399.jpg

o0500037510849634586.jpg

C: 최승현,

tumblrlbm9a2tdk11qb7oe1.gif

tumblrlbm91h6pde1qb7oe1.jpg

tumblrlbm817sf1w1qb7oe1o1500.jpg

C: jiyongiee @ tumblr

TOP featured on the cover of Asian Look Indonesian magazine

190173088.jpg

thanks to sitta for the heads up

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com.

Guest Unni_Ashley

OMGGGGGGG BB TVVVVV w00t.gifw00t.gif

All BB are so cute together, i can feel the old BB here :P and Gri moment, hehe, cant get enough of it

But WHY??? WHY it suddenly ends like that???

I want more.....gimme more...YG papa...pls bring my boys back excl.gif

Guest toozdae08

BIGBANGTV, oh how I missed the!!!!

It was short at hell but I wont complain ...guess YG didn't want me going all crazy Trya on everyone.

But awww, the boys are such dorks IDEK.

YB Being a Dork, GDYB bothering Ri, GD bothering Ri some more, YB taking care of Dae :wub: (who looked stressed), TOP being dorky on 2NE1TV.

Awww, just short enough to wet our appetites. ICWUDT YG and I approve,

Crying tears of joy now, it's the tears of a stan

crying.gif

thank you for BBTV! even if it was that short, it was the best 3 minutes! this makes me happy during this time wherein we don't have any concrete news at all about their comeback. finally, i saw everyone together at the recording studio! the hyungs are into maknae again! youngbae being so dorky is so much fun to watch. not to forget, tabi! his dorkiness amazes me! daesung is so quiet but at least he's there fooling around with youngbae! GRI lives on!

but i want more! :w00t:

thanks for the videos! :)

Guest toozdae08

To me it looks like the studio portion might have been filmed a few weeks ago as YB is wearing the same thing he wore when he tweeted that Vitamin Water picture from the studio. And that was all the way back on Oct. 15th

of course he could have just been in the studio recently wearing the exact same outfit, but YGTV is known for not being chronological.

If they're doing the final stages of the album then they can't film that but YG must know we're bitter and desperate.

Archived