★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest hayakatsu

BRING IT ON YG!!!!!

haha i love to hear BOM's voice on their album but i kinda wished it

was MINJI or CL but it's ok! as long as they'll drop the album soon!!!!!

BIGBANG COMEBACK WILL BE TOO EPIC FOR MY PEACE OF MIND!

OMG you read my mind!!! but personally for me, i'm leaning more towards Minzy cuz i want to see her with our boys as a solo and the other girls have already done it. like, put minzy in a dance track with them or something. maybe a maknae and maknae collab slash dance showdown...... OH GODDDD that would be a dream of mine. it'd be SOOOOO much funn~!!! srsly. i now that i said it out loud i just can't get that idea outta my head. it would be awesome, don't you guys think so?? gah! oh well, maybe sometime.

anywayyy~!!!! bommie unnie and our boys?!?!?! that is PURE EPICNESS right there. i mean, it's a tried and true recipe for success! also it brings me back to the days when they were just starting out. ohhh~ i'm feeling all nostalgic now. gaaahhh~!!!! i just can't wait for our boys' comeback already!

also can't wait for YGTV. when does that air anyway?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

THE SONG THEY ARE WORKING ON OMG I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!

GD is such a perfectionist though, I wonder how many times he made Bom re-sing that part. 

EEEEEK. I LOVE GD'S SMILES IN THAT PART WITH BOM!!!!

<3 And TOP such a dork at the start~ And gosh.

I'm already suffering from LSS at the line Bom's

singing. Lalalalala, Baby~ XD

AND OMFG. GD'S OTOKE KILLED ME.

OTOKEEEEEE?! xD Anyway. He's torturing

Bom's voice. But i'm so glad we get to see

them working like this<3 SO hard~

Ahhh!!! BIGBANG COMEBACK PLEAAAAASE!!!

Guest juang_bb

i've seen BBTV... ahhh!!! BB and BOM collab again, reminds me of the good old days of Forever With You and We Belong Together. im pretty sure this will be another epic collab! :D

and OMG, GD! what a perfectionist...i cant count how many times she had Bom repeat her lines... poor Bommie. TOP was all goofy again and i just love the fact that he's been with GD everytime at the recording studio. these two really... putting it all for the album. can't wait!

edit: TOP pics at the university (?)...TABI WHY SO HOT?!? lucky fangirls! he's all smiles that day. :wub: and the CF pic with the staff... ToDae love... AGAIN :wub: these two are just all over each other lately, just admit you're dating, LMAO! :lol:

wooo, it is nice to see TOP at Dankook University. Hope he had a fun day there.

On the other hand, thx Andrea for sharing the YT link of today's BBTV. Really looking forward to the final/official version of "Don't Go Home"? And LOL LOL, what is up with TOP and the whole "YES SIR" everytime he comes out of the recording room? haha

finished watching BBTV... GD is such a perfectionist and hard working! at the beginning when TOP was inside the recording room, is that a new song? or part of BB and Bom's collab? i really can't wait for the official announcement about their album... hopefully, we'll have it soon.

TOP was being adorkable again, imitating Bom plus GD's ottoke!!!

thanks for the video! :)

TOP lol so hyper lately

Loving what I'm hearing with the collab with Bom!! Damn I just can't wait for this album. So many epic songs for us to listen to :wub: GD was really pushing Bom but I know he just wanted her to reach her very best vocally....sometimes a person needs that type of motivation.

Guest toozdae08

I said before that I wanted another Bom feature for BB and we're getting it, so excited. Love Bommie's voice. And she, TOP, GD and Kush were so cute in the studio -esp TOP who was too funny.

This just makes me want the album even more.

Also, I also wanted a Minzy feature, she has an amazing voice, but she's young and there will be other BB albums. However, if she's featured anywhere I'll be sooooo stoked.

--

ALSO SOME OF YOU GUYS MENTIONED TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE MAIN THREAD

We are working on it and have contacted the technical team. There have been a lot of random things going wrong and we're trying get it fixed asap!

OMG you read my mind!!! but personally for me, i'm leaning more towards Minzy cuz i want to see her with our boys as a solo and the other girls have already done it. like, put minzy in a dance track with them or something. maybe a maknae and maknae collab slash dance showdown...... OH GODDDD that would be a dream of mine. it'd be SOOOOO much funn~!!! srsly. i now that i said it out loud i just can't get that idea outta my head. it would be awesome, don't you guys think so?? gah! oh well, maybe sometime.

HI. sorry to cut your post.

the reason i like Minzy to collab with them because she can

practically do ANYTHING haha...i like the range of her voice

for either BALLAD,DANCE or even HIPHOP..but i guess this is not her time yet. ^^ im excited for BOM's

participation on their album though...

Ok im stressed out because i cant do streaming for SKKS okay erase it's freaking loading

shoutout to CLIO,TESHA,ABIE AND MACRINA..gosh im sorry if i have missed out on some VIPS

anyhow we were talking over TWITTER if we can do TRENDING again.

i think we can do another BB trending but we have to set a date

so that it'll be simultaneous. I'll ask a mod from BBVIPZ

if they have some sort of BB comeback activity so we can

help out also... ^^

PARK BOM AND KWON JI YONG

--ok. i dont usually ship YG artists because they are family.Well except for TEDDY and CL XD

but watching GBOM vids made me smile and watching BBTV over BBVIPZ was simply

epic. Cant wait to watch it w/ subs...♥♥♥

Guest juang_bb

shoutout to CLIO,TESHA,ABIE AND MACRINA..gosh im sorry if i have missed out on some VIPS

anyhow we were talking over TWITTER if we can do TRENDING again.

i think we can do another BB trending but we have to set a date

so that it'll be simultaneous. I'll ask a mod from BBVIPZ

if they have some sort of BB comeback activity so we can

help out also... ^^

if remember it correctly from the BBVIPZ attack project notice, they said they plan to do the project every week until BB comes back, so i guess we can trend it too again at the same time. if ever, are we going to trend #bigbangcomeback again or are we changing it?

And LOL LOL, what is up with TOP and the whole "YES SIR" everytime he comes out of the recording room? haha

probably he got the syndrome from filming into the fire

since he is a soldier in that movie :P

from today's BBTV

tumblrlawf33njge1qdalkb.gif

“OTOKEEE”

so cute <3

from sgkpopnight

tumblrlavvfa3qma1qdalkb.gif

comment&gif credit to byronsb**ch@tumblr

We should trend everyday.

Lol. Nahhhh. XD That's too hard and tiring.

But wth right? I mean...BB works hard for us

and trending everyday is just a LITTLE

something we could do for them :)

But I'll leave you guys to decide on that.

Annnnd we could change the hashtags everyday...

Maybe...each of their names every other day?

@.@ I dont know what im talking abt. @.@

Anyway, I wish BBTV today gets subbed soon! LOL.

Top imitating Bom is too cuuute <3 YESSIR!

And I also wish they'd have Minzy feature

in one of their songs too! She's the one who

trained the longest among the 2ne1 girls right?

And the girl can sing, dance and rap!!!

She's awesome in all those fields. Kkk~

And I love some Minzy and GD interactions/teasing too! XD

just watched BBTV, can't wait for the boys' new album^0^

anyway, does anyone know when the movementlifestyle YG episode 3 will be out? tonight?

thank u ^0^

Archived