★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

19088576.gif

Will you look at TOP strut!

LOL I feel like this one should say "Haters gonna hate."

Wow, #bigbangcomeback is still trending at #1 after almost 5 hours! VIPs are so amazing~ thanks for keeping this thread alive. ^_^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Michala: You so made my day with those G.D gifs AHH I'm spazzing~waaaaaah~

Thanks for sharing^^

46541033.gif

Flexible Boy, no doubt ^^

---

G.D Supporting his friend Hyuksoo~^^

18398355.jpg

credit:G.D DCInside

---

An Unseen photo of G.D from HITE DINAMITE Concert 2009^^

f00909934b6858e1d88611.jpg

credit:DCInside

Guest teshagoesblind

YEAHH! we're back on top! but, now BOTH my accounts are on hold. <_<

it's 1am here. I'm contemplating whether I should sleep or make a 3rd account! GAHH, I feel the need to trend! :s I have classes tomorrow. and I'm waking up at 6. I'll trend then I guess? or should I make a 3rd account. woah, I really can't decide.

okay! I think sleep. I'll trend tomorrow! Love you VIPs! goodnight to those sleeping/going to sleep. and MORNING to those waking up! and those who didn't just wake up or slepping/already asleep, BYEBYE :D

yesterday and today were reeeally Bigbang CRAZY :D love itt! :wub:

EDIT/ sigh, this is funny. I realised I can't sleep just yet 'cause I'm charging my iPod and I can't let it over charge. so, 3rd spam account in the making!

EDIT2!/ NICE pictures belooow G.D. they're in such HQ!

and, my 3rd spam account is on hold now, and my other 2 are also still on hold. I'm no way gonna make a 4th account! it's to crazy! and I need to sleep! but I feel like I just HAVE to TREND! we're THIRD NOWWW! Taylor Swift with #speaknow and Bieber with #wakeywakeyjustin are on top :/ all the more I have to tweeet! and my iPod's still charging. ugh. I'll just wait for my other account to be UN-hold :P

i'm not sure if this have been shared before...

101023-Kpop Night Singapore 2010- Big Bang- How Gee & Hands Up

more fancams...

101023-Kpop Night Singapore 2010-Finale-Big Bang (i spot ToDae, BaeRi)

101023-Kpop Night Singapore 2010-Big Bang- Gara Gara Go & Number 1

101023-Kpop Night Singapore 2010- Big Bang- Interview

101023-Kpop Night Singapore 2010-Big Bang-Lies

101023-Kpop Night Singapore 2010-Big Bang-Last Farewell

Credit as tagged

Credit: lomojomo @ YT

i'm super happy that we were successful with the trending project in twitter. it will be mad crazy when we actually know when they'll be back. twitterverse will explode!!! i'm not so sure with the attack project on daum, nate and naver. i kept on clicking the search button but i'm not sure if that helped at all.

Archived