★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@teshagoesblind: LMAO XDDDD THAT WUD BE FUNNY =)) And then the korean artists

would be like "Your fans tweeted us! :o" to BIGBANG XD Lol.

@Leslie: Hahaha! Gosh. I hate it when twitter does that D: But omg.

We did it! At least we helped :) Esp with our pic spams earlier~

I think that helped a lot in getting #bigbangcomeback on top so fast XD

And cuuuute GD pic *___________*

51012277.gif

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING~ I want to tweet more :(

But this night has been really memorable, vips!

Thanks a lot! And I hope we succeed in the full scale attack

of KVIPS too! Im trying my best to refresh like crazy!

How do we know if it's on the most searched alr anyways? XD

edit:

V Omg. That gif of TOP srsly. THE CUTEST IVE SEEN TODAY! XD

And same here :'( Everytime we have this trending, I can

see a lot of awesome tweets from VIPs worldwide.

Ive never felt so happy like this! Maybe when it was

BB's anniversary last august too XD Sigh. So proud of

the boys. They inspired so many people with their music~

edit 2:

btw. I CAN TWEET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *parties*

Thanks for the gifs G.D.

tesha and abbie:

seriously i was so teary-eyed a while ago when we started tweeting.

You really can feel the love from FANS worldwide.

Even on DAUM twitter is the mini cooper haha...

Singer. Rappers. Dancers. Actors. Hosts. Producers. And the list goes on

THIS.yes the list goes on! People are sending messages on how they love BB

and how EPIC they are as they trend. THAT my friends made my heart swell

with pride. Even now if you check your twitter accounts everyone's still

making our BOYS number 1!

21drbzn.jpg

182183699.jpg

haha guys, i've created another account (this is my third one) cos i reached my limit for trending. hahahahaha. omg we have to keep #bigbangcomeback there for weeeeks!!

omfg! You guys. . .leslie & Abie! yeah! I loved our picspams! Let's do it again!

Now. . .aksdljafklsjfklsjfkldsf! I've been multitasking like anything! harhar! Watching / dloading videos + updating journal + tweeting + plus saving all the photos and to think that I am in a ghost mode since, well, since I saw this - damnbae.gif

Yusssssssss! OMFG! I AM SO DARN PROUD THAT I AM VIP! VIP. . .UNTIL WHENEVER! ♛ ♛ ♛

Guest teshagoesblind

should I create another account? BIGBANG IS DROPPING GUYS! I think everyone reached their limit. okay, I will make another account then!! :P

YEAH! it's SOO awesome when everyone started trending. ALL the support from the VIPs made me feel so dazed! I mean, TOP in 43 minutes is AMAZING! gahh, amazing how supportive and how MANY VIPs there are. how LOVELY!

WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET THOSE GIFS? THEY'RE SO ADORABLE. TOP is definitely the most adorkable. with his mysterious exterior and his serious face all the time trying to look all cool. but inside he's like, waiting to unleash his inner baby!

@ the Top of the World fanvid! I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK PART! OWSMMM.

NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT: @Bigbangme :D

Guest andloveyelledno

I think my twitter account is going to be frozen soon, i'm tweeting like crazy :D

I'm so glad to hear all the amazing feedback the boys are getting from Kpop even from those who aren't VIPs. They really are amazing performers and always make it memorable for those watching. I'm just a little (Okay a lot) sad that I couldn't be there and have yet to see them myself. Soon though!

Guest shinhdeplol

Thanks everyone for giving it their own tweeting in the past 3 hrs :wub: Im sad that I missed it (stupid extra class <_< ) but seeing the boys at 1st trending worldwide makes me so proud ^^ Im sure when they come back, the support will be 10000000.... times more than this :w00t:

BIGBANG and VIPs hwaiting :P

Now excuse me, I have to go to bed <_< Stupid sore throat is killing me <_<

Have fun tweeting everyone ^^

Guest littlevoice

exceeded my limit in twitter... on my 2nd accountsweatingbullets.gif...

it was really fun :) like reading what other people were saying in their tweets about bigbang---

well until i saw someone wrote #bigbanggoodbye... I -of course- ignored it, but I can't help but be bothered with ittears.gif... 

Some fans can be really rude... I don't know maybe its the reason why I don't bother with other groups and reading fansites that are biased like allkpop (but that site is just like one of the most popular site and it can really influence people but its just SO BIASED!!!)... there is much negative vibes in kpopdom that came with the kpop boom, i miss the days when people still had respect and proper netiquette... 

Well sorry for the rant...

I'll be sleeping now, magandang gabi!

I was sleeping when #bigbangcomeback reached the #1 spot T_T, but I still help tweet some more when they fell to the third spot and back to number two. XD Anyways, I love seeing all the supports from V.I.P <3 the boys are surely going to reach number one spot when they make their official comeback. ^^

Guest toozdae08

Ok. I woke up late to the party but I've been tweeting for the last 15min -sorry you guys but I slept right through my alarm.

But you guys did a good job because #bigbangcomeback was/is trending. I'm going to do my best to get it to that #1 spot again.

Guest Michala01

Last batch for now and I'm off to bed. Hope you enjoyed the spam

43188611.gif

18806015.gif

88647881.gif

19088576.gif

Will you look at TOP strut! laugh.gif

99036700.gif

81404957.gif

It was fun trending with all my fellow VIPs! Let's hope we hear some great news this week biggrin.gif 

[Fancam] G-Dragon at Incheon International Airport on 101024, returning from Singapore

thx bigbanghavenYT @ YT for the upload

101024_입국(fancam)

is that TOP in that huge long black jumper/jacket/trench coat?

thx 518mercuri @ YT for the upload

for twitter, the maximum tweets is 300, and then you have to wait for an hour, and then you can tweet normally again.

what happened to the k-vips project with naver,nate and daum?....i don't think it went that well because after one hour (and during the period of 9:00 to 9:30) of nonstop clicking i still don't see the search word on the most searched word side bars :S...

Archived