★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charbby

hey there VIPS!!! i need help. It's been about five days i cannot gain access to the Official BIGBANG main forum thread, i.e. the one listed at the top. Everytime i clicked to the last page, the page directed me stating "I.E. cannnot display the webpage" I have tried a couple of times daily but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing?? Help? Thanks!!

ME TOO!

i cant seem to get in since last week.

other threads like taeyang or se7en are fine

but i just cant seem to get into big bang's thread

T.T

Guest Michala01

I want those polaroids of Jiyong! He looks adorable in them. Hope they get released wub.gif TOP and Tae look mighty fine in those vogue pics. 

I read today that 2ne1 will continue promotions with new songs in November. This worries me....

Guest toozdae08

^

Don't worry. Didn't 2NE1's promotions run through GD's promotions too. They overlap, it's just a fellow up song promotions and not a new album.

* i hope it's ok to post this here?

a project created by BBVIPZ to prepare for Big Bang's comeback

[NOTICE]Back to the Beginning Project

We have made small changes in BBVIPZ to prepare for Bigbang’s comeback, and now we’re proceeding with a new project which is!!!!!!!

Back to the Beginning Project

This project reflects the purpose of our renewal.

There are probably many VIPs out there who have been just too busy with everyday life to focus on Bigbang.

So to get prepared for Bigbang’s comeback we’re going to proceed with a small event.

Of course this event would be no good without all the participation of the VIPs out there

So focus!

1) Back to the Beginning Project 1: VIPZ Full-Scale Attack

(this “attack” means that everyone will deliberately enter in a specific word on the search bar of various websites to put the word up on the ‘most searched’ lists)

So at a specific time all the VIPs from all over the world will have to “search” the mission word on Korea’s three largest portal sites: Naver, Daum and Nate.

Of course it’s not only searching for the word once or else it would be hard for the word to go up on the ‘most searched’ list for that time. Try to enter the word on the search bar as many times as you can for thirty minutes!

The first “full-scale attack” date and time is October 24(Sunday), from 9PM to 9:30PM(this is Korean time).

The mission word will be revealed on BBVIPZ and BBVIPZ’s twitter.

If you guys have any good mission word suggestions then please tell us!

We are planning on doing these missions every week, so we hope that all of you participate in this event!

Lets shout for Bigbang and VIPZ from the middle of the world!!!

Are you ready?

2) Back to the Beginning Project 2: Pictures for making a VIPZ fan teaser video(like a real documentary)

Remember where Bigbang debuted on? Yes, it was the real documentary.

So, to reminisce the past and also to get the fans together, we’re going to try to make a fan teaser in the format of a real documentary.

This fan teaser will be made by the pictures the fans upload.

There will be three themes for the pictures, and you will just have to upload the pictures until the deadline date for each theme in the Room on Requirement.

You can take a picture pretending that you’re in the past, or you can upload a picture that you actually took in the past. Please write a brief explanation of the picture when you upload it and please put the title of the post as the theme of the post.

The uploaded pictures must be larger than 800 x 600!

Theme 1: Beginning(Upload deadline October 18 in Room of Requirement)

Ex) The first time you saw Bigbang? The first time you became a fan? Bigbang’s first concert? Etc.

You can try to express how you changed after you met Bigbang in a picture.

Theme 2: Hesitance(Upload deadline October 20 in Room of Requirement)

Ex) When people around you start asking you if Bigbang’s gone to the army; when you start focusing on other singers; when you started to not go to VIPZ; Bigbang’s songs not on mp3 etc.

You can try to express how you hesitated as a fan when Bigbang wasn’t in Korea.

Theme 3: Reunion(Upload deadline October 22 in Room of Requirement)

Ex) Studying Japanese, going to the YG building to see what it looks like, donating money to VIPZ’s comeback event, crying after listening to Bigbang’s songs, studying while listening to Bigbang’s songs etc.

You can try to express how you are preparing for Bigbang’s comeback and being active as a Bigbang fan again.

This video project will turn out the best if all of you participate in it!

The people whose pictures get chosen for making the video will receive VIPZ points:)

credit: 52096.gif @ bbvipz

Bigbang's Schedule for October/November

*All times are based on the Korean time (GMT +9)

*All schedules are based on the information posted in the 'PLAN ROOM'

*If there are any more schedules that come up I'll edit this post

October 3

[TV][18:40] MBC On Sunday Nights Carpe Diem - Seungri

October 7

[TV][18:60] SBS 15th Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony Red Carpet - TOP

[Event][18:00] 15th Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony Red Carpet - TOP

October 8

[Event][20:00] 15th Pusan International Film Festival Star Road - TOP

October 9

[Performance][19:00] Seoul Soul Festival 2010 - Taeyang

October 10

October 17

October 23

[Performance] 2010 Korean Pop Night Concert(in Singapore)

October 24

October 31

[Event][13:30] Japan Electric Love Tour Photobook Release Hand-Shaking Event

November 3

[Performance][16:00] Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2010

November 4

[special Date] Bigbang TOP's Birthday

by Beau @ bbvipz

Guest toozdae08

^

Cool. I think I'll join in this. Not sure I have any pictures. I have to get a pic of the snowstorm to represent the beginning of my love for BB.

I wouldn't worry about 2ne1's follow up either because it is the follow up track (aka already been released & on the charts). And, to be honest, I really don't think Big Bang has anything to worry about, least of all, from their label mates. That's not a bash--I just believe sooo many people are anticipating Big Bang's comeback and it doesn't really matter who is releasing what and when, because BB's comeback is going to be the most epic thing I've witnessed in kpop. I stand by that. ^_^

Also a bit OT but this gives VIPS a bad name -_- ...

shaun just tweeting that VIPS are disrespecting him by hacking. Not sure if its VIPs or antis, or really what he means (hacking him into pics? hacking into his pics?

:blink:), does anyone know what this is about? We all know there are crazy VIPS but like... its shaun guys. Not Big Bang. He shouldn't have to worry about this sort of thing.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon's hooded jersey as seen in 2NE1 TV

gd2ne1tv.jpg

Still remember in episode 4 of 2NE1 TV, G-Dragon was seen in the recording studio wearing a hooded jersey and a pair of bermuda shorts, showing off his sexy legs? As expected, this is no ordinary piece of hooded jersey. It's from the new COMME des GARÇONS SHIRT Spring/Summer 2010 Collection by Rei Kawakubo.

commedesgarcons.jpg

For this new COMME des GARÇONS Shirt line, Rei Kawakubo draws inspiration from hospitality signs we are all too familiar with. Graphic and very geometric print of escalator signs riding up and down in a stacked pattern on tees, a very city-minded sign for hotels, cars, library, toilets and policemen, it's an urban travel inspired collection indeed.

fashion source : freshnessmag.com

thanks to 权家的 @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

BIGBANG magazine scans

sorry if they have been posted :sweatingbullets:

K★STA PRESS

d44b6dff040973cab901a0b.th.jpge128e1aa9a3f36b41e17a2b.th.jpgf2afdf1d3e05f7bc1bd576b.th.jpgff81281027069b98f7039eb.th.jpg

K-POP STAR

cf481e32e87ccde05edf0eb.th.jpg9e9161cd27e1054b92457eb.th.jpge5761252dc047f50367abeb.th.jpg

96439068.th.jpg659720886c07519bfd1f10b.th.jpg8f5e6a96d5595403d1135eb.th.jpg487a2881a51bb3d8f603a6b.th.jpg2463aef08dd082830a46e0b.th.jpge4da72a186eec8e5cbefd0b.th.jpg

95905e00745f2fc0d43f7cb.th.jpg872e0f48d7088ab882025cb.th.jpg5f4e7f57ea556b10d10906b.th.jpgc428748b3c247edca4c272b.th.jpg734076294428cdd3033bf6b.th.jpgff1a9b1191074919f819b8b.th.jpg

C: rico-1231 & tesona@ameblo,bigbangfamily // 权家的 @ baidu

stalker photo of Taeyang :)

http://img688.imageshack.us/i/j4rc.jpg/]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1628/j4rc.jpg

C: http://twitter.com/junghodang // 최승현,

i will edit this post if this photo is related to his solo activities

If im not wrong, that's a Japanese restaurant that sells japanese Curry Rice in HongDae. Jay was there b4 w Rino (SME's choreographer) & apparently it was recommended by Shaun Evaristo :)

She had taken a quick vid of that place: (Go to 2:30)

Guest toozdae08

@CL10

Yeah, I saw Shaun tweet and I hope VIPs aren't behind this. Shaun is a really nice guy and friends with the boys, they shouldn't disrespect him like that.

Guest teshagoesblind

I saw the tweet by Shaun Evaristo too! wasn't sure if he had phrased it wrongly 'cause he phrased it something like "hacked my into pics" or something. I think he meant VIPs had hacked into his pictures? not sure. but sounds dangerous. I hope not! scaryy!

gahh! I can't believe I am missing the concert on Saturday in Singapore! it's wayyy too pricey. but I'm dying to go!

I watched the 2NE1TV yesterday. they all look good :D GAHH, COME BACK ALREADYYY.

^crazy vips who do things like that always give the rest of us a bad name. <_< And every fandom has those kinds of fans. But I don't want shaun to have a poor taste in his mouth bc of the fans that leads him to not want to collaborate with YG in the future. I think he/mL and Big Bang/YG have such a good, positive, and beneficial relationship--I would hate to see it go to waste.

also, kind of random question, but a few days ago there were all those pictures of Rotiboy shop...are there any more places like this (Big Bang affiliated)?? --I need to get my stalking list itinerary going for when I stalk Big Bang go there to visit. :ph34r:

Guest toozdae08

^

Lol, I'm dying. If I ever get to go to Korea I'd stalk BB too.

You should probably visit Se7en and Baek Kyung's restaurants too probably.

That's the only place I know that they may be at.

Guest teshagoesblind

:o genius! I'll one day take a trip to Korea and spend a LOOOONG time there. I just gotta earn my own money first :P

there's the Singapore concert, the Japan concert and the YG Family Concert. and I'm not attending ANY. blaghhh! SO HEARTBREAKING! :crazy:

since it's kinda slow here.

QUESTION: What's your favourite Bigbang MV and WHY?

mine's Sunset Glow :P since the minute I watched it. it gives off this sorta happy, live your life to the fullest kinda feeling. and towards the end when the MV gets more mellow and all. I looove the MV!

Guest toozdae08

^

That's hard cause I have 2 favorites.

Umm

1) ALWAYS

It's one half mv and one half BB vacations pics and I adore it. I love all the cute moments of the boys being silly and just running around in Hawaii. And they were so young too. Such dorks. And it's such a happy and fun video.

2)Tell Me Goodbye

It's like the opposite of Always (even the song is the opposite). The boys are older and more mature which I like, and it has BB in suits :wub: . One of my favorite songs they've done and it's just generally awesome. I love how mature they are now.

--

I know this wasn't a real mv but someone did a fanvid of BB's A GOOD MAN and it was amazing, love it and YGE should hire them to make their videos. It's one of my fav BB videos, to one of my Fav BB song and it isn't even a real mv.

Guest teshagoesblind

^

That's hard cause I have 2 favorites.

Umm

1) ALWAYS

It's one half mv and one half BB vacations pics and I adore it. I love all the cute moments of the boys being silly and just running around in Hawaii. And they were so young too. Such dorks. And it's such a happy and fun video.

2)Tell Me Goodbye

It's like the opposite of Always (even the song is the opposite). The boys are older and more mature which I like, and it has BB in suits :wub: . One of my favorite songs they've done and it's just generally awesome. I love how mature they are now.

--

I know this wasn't a real mv but someone did a fanvid of BB's A GOOD MAN and it was amazing, love it and YGE should hire them to make their videos. It's one of my fav BB videos, to one of my Fav BB song and it isn't even a real mv.

wow! total contrast of the videos. but I really like their Tell Me Goodbye video too!

could you share the link of the A Good Man video? I LOOOVE the song! :D thanksss!

Mine's   favourite Tell Me Goodbye

I adore films about gangsters and this MV introduces me in this climate great

and   Haru Haru

climate of this MV brings me to tears every time 

^oh I totally forgot about se7en's new place (duhh) and I'll add Baek Kyung's to my list too. thanks!!

gahh :crazy: I cheated:

Favorite Big Bang (Korean) MV: Goodbye Baby & Sunset Glow.

Goodbye baby because its just so epic: TOP breaking heads AND a dance battle? aww, our big bang boys were such a bunch of hoodlums :lol:

& Sunset Glow for the same reason you listed. Plus, I think it has more meaning since it was after the oil spill & all.

Favorite Big Bang (Japanese) MV: Let Me Hear Your Voice. Its a MV filled with pretty. And I dunno, it think it matches well with the feeling of the song.

Archived