★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SeungriIsMine

Guys! I'm pretty sure I heard Dae and MY Seungri in the song. Haha. 

But people are saying SUJU and SHINee  sang the song. 

Can someone please clarify? Thanks :D

Guest juang_bb

how did i became a VIP?!?

hmmm, well i remember hearing about them back in 2008 but it wasn't until before GD's solo promotions started did i became a fan. i used to be just a fan of kdramas and probably the only korean artist i knew then was BoA and Rain. one boring day in 2008, i was just going around the internet when i bumped into BoA's US debut plan article and since i know her, i read it. I forgot what site it was but i know it was a US entertainment blog site and as i was reading through the comments, i remember seeing so many comments about BIGBANG, and how they would totally fit in the US music scene, how amazingly talented they are, and for some reason, i think those comments left me an impression that this group must be really good and big in Korea for these people to say that they could debut in the US just like BoA, since i know back then, especially in the early 2000s, BoA=kpop queen.

anyway, fast forward to sometime last year, im back watching my kdramas when my sister started to have interest in kpop. she was introducing me to all these groups she found, and im like... okay, but not really impressed, like nothing special. and then i remembered, BIGBANG... for some reason i think the name got stuck at the back of my head all along. so i told her, let's search for this BIGBANG group and let's see if they're really THAT good, and what all these hype is all about. so yeah, i really wanted to see for myself if they live up to those comments i read back in 2008. and so we ended up watching their HARU HARU performance... the one with 900+k 1 million+ views now in youtube, and i must say, they impressed me. that performance was almost perfect, and i LOVE the song! and so i searched more for their songs, found LIES, then YB's LOAM etc etc... watched their BB documentary, and that finally sealed the deal. and the rest is history! :D

oh, and i didn't even plan to be a hardcore VIP (coz i thought im too old for this although im just Tabi's age :P), i was gonna be okay with being a casual fan, but dang! these boys just pull you in without you knowing it, it's like waking up one day, then BAM! you'll realize you're a VIP and they got you. lol. im starting to like and appreciate other groups but i dont think i can love another group more than i do for these boys. really. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

I have been following BIGBANG since Sep 2006, so pretty much from their beginning. The FIRST thing I love about them is that they are not the normal pretty boys. In Vietnam at that time, fangirls were like obsessed with Super Junior because they are handsome <_< yeah only that. And I hate it, I hate the fact that ppl love them for their looks only, some didnt even know how many members there were :o :o So when I saw BIGBANG and their performances, I fell in love completely :wub: I started by searching for their info, photos and vids on Vietnamese websites and when I registered on soompi, I think I became even more hooked on them :lol: Now I think I can't even live one day without going around searching for their stuff. Big Bang has become a part of my life now :wub: :wub:

End of my long long post... Here's smt tomake it less empty :lol:

Gdragon’s SMILES Fanmade video at various Japanese variety shows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp4N8PyfrqU&feature=player_embedded

C: kiraringo @ YT // 21bangs.com

I got into Big Bang after hearing Haru Haru. I didn't have a very good impression of them at first, I thought they are trying too hard to be gangster-like. But after hearing Haru Haru and the rest of the songs more and more, I realised that they are actually very talented and their songs are way too catchy to pass.

Jiyong is the main guy who brought me to this group. I watched in FO and I thought how cute this guy is. He's quite smart too. Then all is history. I'm glad I'm a fan. They are the best group in Korea I think.

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang's Interview on AnAn Magazine (T.O.P and Taeyang) [NEWS]

I don’t want to be influenced by trends. I pursue my own style.

anan4.th.jpg

Because of the influence of IRIS, T.O.P's face is now recognized all over Japan.

I first started with I am Sam and continued being an actor for IRIS and then Into the Fire. I'm slowly thinking about this work carefully. I prepared a lot beforehand and started to exercise. Th Japanese star I want to act with? Pikachu. I'm sorry. I don't exactly remember the names of Japanese actors and actresses. (Laughs)

T.O.P, who is known as a fashionista, looks cool but he is actually very charming.

“My mother is a designer so my sister and I have been interested in fashion since we were kids. I’m always looking for my own style and not follow trends. I keep eye on foreign magazines and collections. Recently, I like classical suits. I want to mix my young image with the traditional style. I just want to dress well.

Music is my life. I will always want to sing.

anan6.th.jpg

For SOL who really loves music, performing at Summer Sonic 2010 was very memorable.

I have longed for Summer Sonic ever since I was a kid. So it was like a dream come true for me to be able to perform at Summer Sonic standing on the same stage with great artists!

His long-awaited solo album “SOLAR” was released in July and it's doing well. What kind of feeling did you put out for this album?

My favorite music is R&B so I expressed everything I could. It took one year and a half to prepare for my album and I made the fans wait for a long time because I didn’t want to compromise. Music is important in my life and I don't think I will get tired of singing. Even when I’m sad or I’m about to die (laughs), I can sing because I love music.”

cr:bigbangupdates

Guest juang_bb

Big Bang's Interview on AnAn Magazine (T.O.P and Taeyang) [NEWS]

Because of the influence of IRIS, T.O.P's face is now recognized all over Japan.

I first started with I am Sam and continued being an actor for IRIS and then Into the Fire. I'm slowly thinking about this work carefully. I prepared a lot beforehand and started to exercise. Th Japanese star I want to act with? Pikachu. I'm sorry. I don't exactly remember the names of Japanese actors and actresses. (Laughs)

here comes TOP and PIKACHU again! :lol: i forgot what it was about but didn't he mention PIKACHU before too in a japanese interview?!? i just remembered that he had me rollin' when i read it.

this isn't the first time but his LOVE for Pikachu gets me everytime :lol: imagine Tabi imitating Pikachu's voice like this:

LMAO! Pi-KA-chu!!! :lol:

^haha..yes I remember reading one of the interview where Tabi mentioned his fav Japanese artist i think

then he said pikachu..lol..bingu TOP

ESSITED KIDS SPEAKING JAPANESE

:P

tumblrl8xwj68lh41qa76bo.gif

“yoroshiku-ONEGAISHIMASUU”

tumblrl8xwkslons1qa76bo.gif

“isshou ni-IKIMASHOUU”

tumblrl8xwm9bxeg1qa76bo.gif

yb cracks up

tumblrl8xwmysunn1qa76bo.gif

“kore wa ikura-DESUKA”

tumblrl8xwpup40f1qa76bo.gif

“Ao-YAMAAA”

tumblrl8xwolzb6w1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl8xwr7ol8x1qa76bo.gif

“hontou ni-ARIGATOOO” gd and top mouthed “arigatou gozaimasu” instead i think lol

cr:f***yeahgdvi@tumblr

sigh i miss them..and hmm I'm still angry at YG fury.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

'Haru' Web Drama is released!

harur.jpg

Korea National Tourism Organization filmed the web drama ‘Haru in order to promote the ‘Visit Korea Year’ and it was released on 24th through its official website.

Haru’ is starred by Yunho, Big Bang, Han Chae- young, Kim Bim, Park Si- hoo , Lee Da-hae, etc.

In the video that was published today, Yunho plays the role of an action actor and he is also the boyfriend of a writer. He presented both tough and romantic sides at the same time.

The girlfriend of Yunho is going to see her boyfriend; however, in the middle of her train journey, she meets a photographer (Kim Bum) and they enjoy a surprising date together.

And Park Si-hoo and Han Chae- Young, the two characters in the fiction also play a role in the story. Park Si- hoo is a professional killer in disguise of her designer occupation. There are some sweet romantic scenes together with action scenes in their story.

Singer Big Bang appears in the country side to hold a small concert for the children there.

Specifically, Yunho was filmming his action scenes in Gwanggan Bridge , Han Chae-young and Park Si-Hoo are filming their part in chonggyeoksin and Bigbang was filmming in Gokseong. The beauty of these selected Korea places are revealed through the drama .

The drama was filmed by the famous director Bak Myeong- cheon who directed ‘Coffee Prince the 1st shop’ and the one who wrote music for ‘Flower Over Boys’ is responsible for handling the background music of ‘Haru’. It is an interesting drama and is targeted at people all over the world.

Source: Newsen

Translated and shared: Rice @Bigbang World

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANSLATIONS] Interview of Taeyang and T.O.P in ANAN Magazine

anan4.jpg

T.O.P, who is known as a fashionista, looks cool but he is actually very charming.

“My mother is a designer so my sister and I have been interested in fashion since we were kids. I’m always looking for my own style and not follow trends. I keep eye on foreign magazines and collections. Recently, I like classical suits. I want to mix my young image with the traditional style. I just want to dress well.

anan6.jpg

Music is my life. I will always want to sing.For SOL who really loves music, performing at Summer Sonic 2010 was very memorable.I have longed for Summer Sonic ever since I was a kid. So it was like a dream come true for me to be able to perform at Summer Sonic standing on the same stage with great artists!

His long-awaited solo album “SOLAR” was released in July and it's doing well.

What kind of feeling did you put out for this album?My favorite music is R&B so I expressed everything I could. It took one year and a half to prepare for my album and I made the fans wait for a long time because I didn’t want to compromise. Music is important in my life and I don't think I will get tired of singing. Even when I’m sad or I’m about to die (laughs), I can sing because I love music.”

Scan by Tisya@bigbangupdates.com

Translated by Noriko@bigbangupdates.com

Shared: Rice@BigbangWorld

oopps sorry, it's posted :sweatingbullets:

[TRANSLATION] Taeyang Star Interview on Sports Seoul

read here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218784&view=findpost&p=16478211

Daesung joins the ranks of beastly idols

eb8c80ec84b1ec8b9dec8aa.jpg

Last September 15, YG trainer's Hwang Ssabu uploaded a photo of BIGBANG's Daesung showing his muscular body with the caption, DL - Secret Weapon.

The photo posted shows Daesung's 6-pack abs and a mysterious masculine charisma as he was wearing a mask. It was revealed that the photo was for his upcoming drama, What's Up.

Netizens were surprised with his transformation saying,

"Your body has improved"

"Those lines are pretty"

"Honey abs"

"Daesung is now a man"

"Best abs among idols"

Sources: Daum + Daum

Translation by SiYeon for bigbangupdates

just want to share this one...

this is one of the reson why im

so proud to be a V.I.P

this video was when bigbang was

performing always and the cd suddenly

stop...then GTOP takes turn on beatboxing

while the rest continued singing..

so proffesional..

Guest shinhdeplol

Fancam of Big Bang Performing GaraGaraGo at「Eversense Big Bang Fan Party」

C: eversensebigbanggirl @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

tumblrl98qnm1wxd1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98q0bzvnf1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98pd40fdb1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98p656pob1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98p131p0h1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98onbmixu1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98oukfp5g1qaaiey.gif

tumblrl98nfnewyu1qaaiey.gif

C: manslut @ tumblr

- - -

Dae is so hot :wub:

18915859.jpg

18839899.jpg

99275722.jpg

C: melite

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon's Interview on Junon Magazine, Japan

Q: What was your dream when you were small?

G.D-I wanted to be a singer. Ever since I was small, I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to write the lyrics myself since I was in primary school and wanted to convey my feeling to others through music.

Q: You are the cool GD. What is the key of dressing up?

G.D-The outlook of the clothes and choose those which fit your figure well. I used to wear those designed clothes which everyone would not wear but I have changed now. Comparing with colorful clothes, I now prefer plain clothes.(not very outstanding when you are wearing it) I have 1 piece of clothes I bought in Japan that I love most since there are so many modern boutiques in Japan, I can buy more there than in Korea.

Q. What kind of emotion have you revealed in ‘Beautiful Hangover’?

G.D-This is the topic that I have not written before. Although love and hangover are two different things, for the people who are deeply lovestruck, hangover can also be used to describe this situation. This is not my own experience, I only imagined that what if I was that crazily in love with another person? Then I wrote the song. If I was in love that deep with a girl, I would have such a feeling too.

Q: What is the most beautiful thing to you ?

G.D-The sunset glow. When it is sunset, the color of the clouds is very beautiful. In Korea, Jeong-dong-jin is a place renowned for its attractive pond view. The sunset glow and the dawn are both very beautiful.

Q: How do you write songs with ‘easy to catch’ melody?

G.D-Sometimes, I write the lyrics and melody both at the same time and sometimes, I get inspiration from others’ songs. I then imagine the lyrics at the same time when I am writing the melody. The new song ‘Somebody To Love’ belongs to the first category. I write both the melody and the lyrics at the same time. And very often the lyrics pops up at night or before I go to bed.

Q: Which song do you like most in BIGBANG songs?

G.D-I like ‘Lie’ which was released in 07 the most since this song made us popular. A lot of happy memories were accumulated when we were performing this song. This is a song which carries loads of our memories and I like MV which contains a plot too.

Q: What do you want to do in this autumn?

G.D-I want to try Bungee jump in Korea since I have never tried that before, I want to challenge that and relieve my pressure in the sky. I am not scary of height and the highest height of the Bungee jump in Korea is only 40 meters so that does not matter. Maybe there are some places which offer a higher height…but not 100 metres.(Laugh)

After investigation, the most favourite fruit of GD is pineapples so we will just prepare pineapples next time.

‘Really? I am so happy,’ he said with his charming (killing) smile.

Source: Junon Magazine

Chinese Translation: lingling @G-ONE. ME

English Translation: Rice@BigbangWorld

eb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpg

eb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpg

eb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959q.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpg

eb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959t.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpgeb939ceb9dbceba788ed959.th.jpg

C: 걍대성 @ bestiz

Guest Michala01

^^^

Thank you soo much I've been waiting for the translation. He wants to go bungee jumping ohmy.gif Noo that's too dangerous for my liking >.< I want you in one piece! 

Some Jiyong gifs from the Making of Haru video. He kisses the camera lol! I'll just pretend he's giving me a kiss 

60261280.gif

13010387.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Archived