★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

i finished watching the drama, like what i thought, it's only a one episode thing. The boys are all so adorable in their parts, it was short but i really enjoyed it. it looks like they had a lot of fun with the kids.

i LOL'd at the part where...

GD picked up the boy and the boy was like starstruck telling his dad... it's G-Dragon and his Dad's like, what Dragon?!? and when the boy went with GD... his Dad's like CATCH THAT DRAGON!!! lmao

:lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the movie.. Its light and heart-warming..

I smile all the way of the movie.. The boys are so sweet! ^_^

:lol: and when Bae's smiling the girl said "Its blinding me!" lol~ Dae is so famous among elder.. The grandpa knows him and even shouted "Way to go Daesung!" Dumber effect! ^_^

The part when that little boy dad shouted "Catch that dragon!" makes me lol so hard!!

Guest bAngs_zatie

omg...the Haru drama is gr8...

the kids are so cute just like my BigBang boys.... :w00t:

my,my,my...tabi tabi tabi....why are u so cuteeeeee~~~he so cute through all the riding.... :wub:

lol seungri,,"Oh my god!!!"...hahahaha

umanggg,i love daesung scene with the matermelon-see-through ...qutee!!!

yeah,i know,,i'm spazzing the boys like a mad cuz i miss them so much especially tabi with his smile... :tears:

ok...now...I WANT THAT SONG IN MP33333!!!!!!!!!..omo,its really a soothing,cheerfull song...can't stop listening to dae dae n riri voices..

nobie,u have no idea if i say i'm surrounding by BB fanboys....yeah,in my country,BB is appeal more to boys..u know bcuz BB is cool,so manly...evn my brother(i'm introduced him to BB btw n he spread the love to his friends..hehe) is crazy bout the boys!!!

edit: are there 2 different songs????

edit2: for some reason i think the first song is not BB song...i think its Shinee's... if not its sing by all the artist participate in this drama....hmmm

Guest toozdae08

Anyone know the name of the song that was playing? I'm pretty sure I heard Dae's voice at least and maybe Seungri's too. It was really nice.

So far I have seen the boy's cut on youtube but not the subbed version on the website since it's taking forever to load but I like what I see. BB with kids is a win.

Guest nerdie_breet

Since I have nothing to do(not exactly XD, I decided to share my story as well. Please bear with any grammar mistakes as I'm not a fluent speaker.

Okay, here it goes. I think it's around How Gee released, early 2008 maybe? So, I was looking for tpop or jpop song at Multiply..

I always search asian songs here because I don't know where I can get good songs at. At that moment, I already knew DBSK and Rain. I like them but not to the extent to call myself as their fan as I was also an avid fan of jpop especially Johnny's hehe..

So, there I was, on a stranger account, there was a How Gee MV. So being curious I am, I click play. Then, BAM! OMG! This guy was so handsome! And his voice....*speachless* those deep raw voice with those piercing eyes....I think everybody should know who am I was talking about.. Mr. T.O.P! but then, the MV itself didn't captured me much as it's full with half naked women (not that I look at them anyways as my eyes always looking at TOP hehe)

But, I faced some trouble after that, I keep confused whether Big Bang have 2 (Together With You, We Belong Together), 3 (How Gee) or 5 (Lies, Lalala) members? And because I have difficulty to remember one's face and name, I rely on their voices to differentiate their names (LOL) and luckily for me, they have totally different voices..

And because I was such a cyber noob right then (still am), I couldn't find any fansite, forum, blog whatsoever to know more about them..I rely on wikipedia and youtube to know more about them.

I think it's their Last Farewell MV that really get me into their fandom. Since then, I tried really hard to remember their faces and names and consider myself a full pledge VIP hehe..the rest was history.

P/s: wanna know a secret? I almost had to repeat my bachelor degree's final semester because I was too caught up with Big Bang. Luckily I survived and able to further my study at master's level *fuhh!* Now, I'm able to separate my time for BB and my studies..and dream that someday, I will work at Korea as researcher or something....hehe

End of rant.

Anyone know the name of the song that was playing? I'm pretty sure I heard Dae's voice at least and maybe Seungri's too. It was really nice.

If i'm not wrong the first song featured in the Haru cuts clip is sung by SHINee? and the second one is sung by another group (is it Suju?), but definitely not big bang.

i don't know...but i don't think i heard Dae's and maknae's voice in both songs

Guest bAngs_zatie

got it....its seem the songs are all sing by SM artist...

first song by shinee

second song by suju

here is full suju song...don't know where to find shinee song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1No0zKC8s

i replay the first seconds in BB cut..i'm laughing hard at their each walking style...lol..u got 5 different style just by referring to them..hahaha

n ToDae...lol...poor dae got hit by tabi,must be hurt huh..huhu

seungri look fine here...

aishhh,at 1st tabi is my biased in BB,then GD come close to grab that spot...but lately,i don't know why n how,they all bcome my ultimate bias...can't choose who is number 1...love them :wub: but i'm missing them too now :tears:..

Loved the Haru Drama!! Big Bang were so sweet with the kids! when GD rolled up and pointed for the kid to get on I really said awwwww out load. It was so cute. Oh and the song that was playing is

something from SHINee ...if you listen well it says their name in the song but I understand how people can sometimes get Dae and Onews voice mixed up ^^. Yes I would have preferred a BB song *they DO have happy songs* but its not that big of a deal since I like SHINee too

Don't know if this was posted, but GD tells some info about their Korean album.

GD and Seungri's AnAn Magazine interviews

Criticisms will help me in my development

The person who determines BIGBANG’s music is their leader, G-Dragon~

G-Dragon: We want to release a new album in Korea this November so I’m preparing for it. However, it feels like climbing a new mountain. Lately, "Electropop" is very popular in Korea and I think that we have to break away from this. We want to make a different type of music that will make people reminisce about the past and feel warm. This is the kind of mountain we definitely want to climb.

We heard that his talent as a producer is not only known in Korea but also in other countries~

G-Dragon: To be honest, it is more interesting to produce for myself than to produce for other people. This is because I have a grasp on everything I'm thinking and what I like. During my solo work last year, I was able to express everything I wanted to. But at the same time, I realized that there are a lot of "Anti G-Dragon". But I think that their criticisms will help me develop.

I'm learning a new sense of values now at the university that is not in the entertainment world

V.I, who has gentle features and talks cheerfully is gradually becoming popular in Japan~

I'm actually surprised at myself because I got to speak Japanese fluently so quickly! (Laughs) I always hear that BIGBANG is popular from people in the entertainment world. But is it true!? Our company's staff told me that it's because I'm so focused on speaking Japanese. This is the reason why I'm studying so hard.

V.I still goes to the university even if he's busy~

I have always been surrounded by adults in the entertainment world ever since I was young. I spent most of my life there. But when I started going to the university this spring, I began to meet people who are within the same generation (age group) and I got exposed to different kinds of points of view. I'm now learning a new sense of values from them. School days are just so wonderful. They're something that money can't buy. Also, I got a driver's license. I like listening to music while driving. My dream is to have a car made by a famous designer especially for V.I.

Scan by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Translation by Noriko @ www.bigbangupdates.com

source: bigbangupdates

Guest toozdae08

If i'm not wrong the first song featured in the Haru cuts clip is sung by SHINee? and the second one is sung by another group (is it Suju?), but definitely not big bang.

i don't know...but i don't think i heard Dae's and maknae's voice in both songs

Yeah, I think you're right. I wasn't sure about maknae's voice but I thought I heard Dae's but I guess I was wrong. It's a good song though. Guess since they're so busy producing the next album they don't have time to work on making a new song for Haru.

Guest shinhdeplol

posted???

Seungri at #8 on Japan Mnet Best of Ikemen ranking

C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

Wallpapers

bbhsrharu01100923.th.jpgbbhdaeharu01100923.th.jpg

bbhtaeharu01100923.th.jpgbbhtopharu01100923.th.jpgbbhgdharuharu100923.th.jpg

C: 벅 @ DCBB // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

TOP's caps

12852616952010092402083.th.jpg12852616952010092402083.th.jpg12852665822010092403300.th.jpg12852665822010092403300.th.jpg12852616952010092402083.th.jpg

12852665822010092403300.th.jpg12852665822010092403301.th.jpg12852666522010092403310.th.jpg12852666522010092403310.th.jpg12852666522010092403311.th.jpg12852666522010092403311.th.jpg

C: 라님. @ DCinside

Guest Michala01

AHHHHH  I LOVE THE HARU WEB DRAMA! w00t.gif 

What a beautiful thing to wake up to! They were sooooooooo adorable! Especially at the end with the drums and the kids running around the fire. Wahh I wish they would do more stuff like this because they're all good at it! wub.gifwub.gif

brb rewatching 10 times lol laugh.gif

Full BIGSHOW 2010 with Engsub was uploaded at

http://www.youtube.com/user/Superhuntervip

Let's check it out if you don't see it yet :w00t:

Don't forget support BIGBANG by buy DVD if you can

Guest ChauDinh

HOW DID YOU KNOW BIG BANG? HOW DID YOU BECOME A VIP?

I came across to know BIG BANG when I watched IRIS.

I was firstly and deeply fell in love with the assassin VICK.

His eyes, his pose, his lip, anything of him made my heart melt down

He is the first and only assassin I have ever loved in movie.

And I also love the song Hallelujah, its strong beat is really dynamic

get me up side down.

I started searching who sang that song and it turned out to be BIG BANG.

Surprisingly, assassin Vick ( TOP)is also a member of BIG BANG.

Then I listened to many famous song that make them popular like Haru Haru,

Lies, last Farewell, My heaven, Let me hear your voice...

I was totally attracted by their charisma, their voices, their styles, it's so

OUTSTANDING among those Korean groups.

Just wanna ask,

HOW DID YOU KNOW BIG BANG? HOW DID YOU BECOME A VIP?

i will also share my story..

hahaha...this will be kinda long..

it started on 2005...when i became a kpop

fan..at first..i was really not into kpop..

but after i heard some kpop songs..i got addicted

to them..i was watching

arirang pop's in seoul..then...

suddenly they played forever with you..as i was

watching it..i was amaze at how beautiful the song

was...i really love the chorus...then i got curious

as to who was those three..so i decided to search about

them on youtube..and came to know their names..

when i learned that the girl was park bom..i already

love her and became her fan..she was so pretty and

had a nice voice..then g-dragon and top..i must say..

the first time i saw this two...i can't stop thinking

how good looking they are..and how talented they are..

top's voice got my attention..when i first heard big bang

song's its him that i always recognize first..

after that..i came to know the rest of the group and

the rest of the yg family...they were so awesome..the time

they debuted..i never had a favorite member/bias..i love all

of them..cause each of them represents a distinctive characteristics..

i watched their big bang documentary..and i must say..their

training was really hard...and i was like how did they take

those trainings...when watching their documentary..i can

already see that they really love what they were doing...

and that they wanted it very much..seeing them practicing really

hard..makes me like them even more..they were so talented

even if they were just a trainee...daesung was my favorite member

now...in the past..i dont have a bias...but now he was my bias..

the reason?..if your interested then just let me know..haha...

"how will i describe each member base on how i know them through

interviews,fancams,videos etc?."

G-DRAGON-he will always be the NO.1 and the best leader..i really

admire and respect this guy...during the plagiarism issue..i did

not judge or blame him as to why he did that..i have high respect

and trust to this guy...i did not see anything wrong on that issue...

and that breath perf. during his concert..i don't see anything wrong

on that either...i dunno why people was making a big deal out of it..

he was a hardworking guy..and knows what he was doing..very talented...

he has a unique sense of fashion w/c makes him the fashionista in the

kpop world..hands down to this guy...

TOP- that voice of him (w/c reminds me of lexy and yoobin)..sometimes

it creeps me out..but most of the time it amazes me..he's rapping skills..

no doubt...good looks,tall and slim body,bright and dorky personality,bad

boy image but deep inside is a warm hearted young man...no wonder lots of

girls love him..he was like a complete package..he talent was just for YG ent.

he belong there..he was so talented..sometimes i wonder why he was so shy..

TAEYANG-the hottest,talented and our NGSB(No Girlfriend Since Birth) guy...

he maybe the shy guy and scared of girls that you can meet...but dont deny

the fact that he has this charisma that every girls swoon for...he was

talented and can easily adopt to a situation or place..his future girlfriend

will b so lucky..coz he seems to be a responsible and super

caring guy...and with that BODY who couldn't resist?...plus he was

a gentleman...and his voice..he really was the r&b prince of yg ent.

SEUNGRI-the cute maknae..hahaha...i love his close relationship with gd..

the famous tom and jerry...i think..right now..as what i can see right now

our maknae was slowly maturing..though sometimes i do admit..i still want to

see that innocent maknae seungri..but im happy that he was growing up well..

.he has a good personality too..maknae can do lots of things that people

have not seen...i can see it in him..

DAESUNG was my favorite bigbang member..i love his personality..off cam or on cam..

he's personality was stil the same...even though he did not have the typical idol look..

he still got my full attention..he has a very nice voice...soothing and he has a relaxing

voice ..also as some other fans says..the warm smile that curve onto his lips..

you can't help but smile whenever you see him smiling and that's the evidence as to why they

say that daesung was the "smiling angel of bigbang"..and of course..his super

"HOT BODY" (..one thing i love bout him was that he was friendly and you be friends with

him easily..

i have never been a fan of a guy group or girlgroup for this long...i always

ended up switching to other groups or to those new group..the reason why i

was still a bigbang/VIP for 4 years was because of how amazing they are and how

i respect and admire them..they were not just a simple group that you can

see on t.v but rather...they were so versatile...you can see their dedication,

passion love and hardwork..they always do their best..and they were so down to earth

thats one of my reasons too as to why im still a fan of them..

posted?

Big Bang Mobile Site Update: AnAn Magazine Photo Shoot

Photos are so LQ because they can only be accessed via mobile and can't be downloaded.

bb.jpg

Firstyly, SOL. SOL will have a concert this weekend in Korea.

bb2.jpg

And next, D-LITE. D-LITE giving out his warmth inside the studio~

DSCF1165.jpg

G-Dragon. GD waiting for his photoshoot. "thinking, thinking....."

Photos: Tisya@www.bigbangupdates.com

Source: BIGBANG☆WORLD (VIP Japan mobile site)

Guest andloveyelledno

I got into Big Bang back in 2008 when I heard Haru Haru for the first time. I wasn't aware of Kpop at the time but had just gotten into Asian Dramas so it was only a matter of time till I discovered it :)

I loved the song, had it on repeat for ages, and naturally sought out their other songs. I was immediately in love and to this day they are really the only Kpop group i'm really invested in. I didn't get involved in the fandom until last year though and am glad I did as i've met some really great VIPs <3

Archived