• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seungri's bright smile :wub:

12848015671.th.jpg12848015672.th.jpg

C: mykayo @ bestiz

Thanks for sharing :D

Because of the light, Seungri's so white :w00t: It makes him even more adorable :wub:

kute ah~ baby kute :phew:

LOL ~ 2 last pictures remind me about Miraculous and Defeat :wub: miss it so much~ the time when both GD and Seungri were so kuteeeee :P

201009181759131001_1.jpg

-> this guy is an MC in Enjoy Today, isn't he?

I have a fun question for you all... not sure if this was asked but it'll be interesting to hear the answers lol

If Big Bang were given the opportunity to be on 'We Got Married,' which member should do the show and whom should he be paired with? Give your reason why.

For me I'd choose either GD or Youngbae...

I'd pair GD with Gyuri from Kara lol Let's see how a diva and a guy with a strong personality work together...

If it were Youngbae, I'd pair him up with... i dunno any girl would do... I just wanna see him react with a girl PUAHAHAHAHHAHA

Try it! I think it'll be fun =D

Guest SeungriIsMine

If Big Bang were given the opportunity to be on 'We Got Married,' which member should do the show and whom should he be paired with? Give your reason why.

Personally, I'd pick GD too. Haha blush.gif 

Sorry to the diehard fangirls phew.gif

But it'd be interesting to see how he is with a girl like Goo Hara or Yoona.. Even Taeyeon xD

I picture him with way younger girls though than noona's. Hehehe ph34r.gif

BTW, I really think this is Big Bang from 2ne1's BTS. 

I mean, they didn't show their faces and right after filming, they gave each other high fives and hugs. 

I'm guessing the tan one is Dae :)

lol~ This remind me how pissed K-VIPs were when there was a rumours saying that

the PD of WGM considering Ji and Jessica tgr couple of years ago!

I think all the boys will be fun to watch since we can see how they treat their lady~

Bae will be a sweet husband while Ji will be romantic and full of surprise,

did sweet events like Alex and Crown J from season 1! (they the besttttt!! ^_^)

Ri will be funny to watch I guess, since Maknae is young but I think he can be

flirty & cute if his partner is a noona! Maknae just love noona remember! lol~ :lol:

I think Dae is every girls dream for a husband! His funny, sweet, and nice!

Dae will be the type of husband that treat his wife nice, and always helps around

the house.. This is my observation from what I see in FO, he is so helpful~

As for Big Hyung, I think Tabi will be a bit immature! lol~ I dont know why, but

I gotta felling that he's gonna make his wife got a headache with his silly attitude! :lol:

Guest tellmeasecret

let's see... if given the choice, i'd put either yb or gd on the show. bias aside, i do think they'd be the most entertaining to watch. yb's the quiet innocent boy, but we've been seeing how hyper and crazy he's been lately. and plus, he seems to have gotten over his shyness around girls. and gd's the outgoing one, kinda hyper all the time, haha. and he's a fashionista, so i wonder if he'd ever help his 'wife' with her clothes? d:

for yb, i'd want him to be paired with someone opposite from him, just to see how it would work out, like gyuri. and even though theyre in the same company, i'd like to see him with the fierceness that is cl. d:

as for gd, id want him paired up with someone like hara. she's crazy, he's crazy. it'd be really fun to watch. and as a bonus, they could come up with ways to bother seungri together. haha. (:

Ouch I can't pick. Maybe Taeyang and IU? but that would really cause rage. I don't know sometimes I think it would be fun to see them paired up but then again I'm jealous and selfish so I don't want anyone near them.

Hmm I'm still not sure about BB in 2NE1 MV. waiting till confirmation.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon's endorsement for LG mobile

Gdragon was selected by LG to be their spokeperson of their newest smart phone.

According to the spokesman of LG on 17th, GDragon has finished shooting 'Optimus One With Google' CF as the spokesperson of the new smart phone which will be only be sold in the second half of this year.

BIGBANG has shot CF for LG in the past, they have shot the CFs of 'Lollipop' and 'Crystal Phone'

'Optimus One with Google' will be sold in the beginning of the next month and it is said to designed to be one of the latest smartphone with very hi-tec functions. Since it is targeted at female buyers, pink would be the color of the phone.

Source: News Tomato

Chinese Translation: 燕子@BBCN

English Translation: Rice @Bigbang World (Please repost with credits^^)

So this time it's Jiyong alone ^^

Someone must be jumpiing with joy now :lol: *Mai ^^*

Guest toozdae08

^

GET THAT PAPER GD!!!! :D

This is great for him, endorsing this solo. And shows that he has massive appeal.

He's just raking in that paper!! Got to keep that closet stacked with limited editions.

Guest Michala01

GD on WGM ..... oh god. I certainly hope that never comes true because we know what a sh*tstorm we would have to deal with. I like to consider myself a fairly sane fangirl but I don't know how I would handle seeing him on that show. Thank god he is not the type of person to ever do something like it lol! 

If I had to choose one of the guys to go on WGM I'd choose TOP! I want to see if there is a romantic side to him tongue.gif

^^^

I'm looking forward to seeing the CF biggrin.gif

This was a deceivingly easy task. I just realized that I don't have a lot of female idols that I like. Or at least, like enough that I'd put them with our beloved Big Bang! For this, I left out 2NE1 because well, I think it'd be like pairing up siblings.

GD, well, because I think it'd be really interesting to see him fall for a girl. And yeah, I'd pair him with sunye from the wonder girls (easy choice for me!) because I love me some wonderbang! Kwon leadah + leadah Min? Yes please. I always thought they were very considerate/polite towards one another, but I'd want to see what happens when polite courtesy wears off. :huh: If not sunye, then someone younger than him. definitely not a noona!

Bae because I'd like for him to meet a girl sometime, and if not now, then when? ^_^ My initial response was either IU or Jihye--but neither of those would ultimately work (the first too young, the second not an idol). I'd want someone natural and unaffected, someone who can play with bae to keep him from his depression -_- I remember watching bae on "Heroes" and while everyone was focused on him and IU, I kept thinking about him and Yoo In Na--the actress from YG (girl in BB's Tell Me Goodbye MV). Yeah, I know they are both from YG, but I just think they'd be an interesting pair. She's on the acting side of YG, and if you watched Heroes, omg she's not an idol at all (for their performance, In Na's team gave her a feature where she had to flip her hair around bc she couldn't do anything else)!! I think its a nice juxtaposition, bae who can dance circles around anyone, and she who can't. Plus I just think they look good together ^_^

Tabi. Oh Tabi. Even though he is the hyung in BB, he is for suure the one whose the most spoiled/child like. He gets to do what he wants because he's the hyung, and everyone wants to live like him for a day ;) . But we also know that our tabi has a sensitive side as well, so I'd pick someone who's down and fun, but can also be nurturing to our tabi. Definitely a noona. For some reason I really like the idea of him with Son Dam Bi. I don't know a lot about her, except she seems fun & she's pretty, and watching her with "Ji hoo sunbae" on the Haptic thing made be think she'd get along well with TOP. Plus, they'd look hot together.

Seungri and Hara. Nuff said. Just GO OUT ALREADY! :P

Daesung, and UEE. I really liked their interactions on Family Outing! Plus, we all remembered how she kept picking Daesung for her ideal guy. I think he should go out with someone around his age. For some reason I can't imagine him with a way older noona, or really someone too much younger. so yeah, UEE :)

Guest Unni_Ashley

Thuy: hey hey im here hehe and almost jumping too LOL

OMGGGG 10.10.10 would be super meaningful, YG :lol:

And i have a question you guys...Did GD design the VIP crown??? If so, that's....awesome :lol:

^

CLIO, U know I love u right?! I friggin love ur fic!

WonderBang for the win, but I'm Team SunTae & Hee-Dragon~ lol~ :P

Dae and UEE, I never thought of that pairing before, I always imagine

Dae with YeEun & Hyori (this unnie is......... NUFF SAID!! lol~ :lol: )

I agree with Ri and Hara, sometimes I shipped them hard when I'm abonding

my WonderBang craze! lol~ Still RiMi FTW!~ :P:lol:

Guest piano.1993

Congrats Ji on his first solo CF! I'm so proud of him. Now BaeRi are the only ones left :) Hope they will get the chance to endorse smt alone too :P

So no SNSD as rumored??? boooo~

Guest shinhdeplol

Excuse me for posting solo stuff here, but this is too hard to resist :lol: I WANT HQ PHOTO OF THIS!!!!!!

hadesbanner.jpg

C: DCDS // ZAMORA @ smileholic

8b066802365d81ced53f7c3.th.jpg91c85c94135afa0dd0135e3.th.jpg924fdeecc95cdc92b21cb11.th.jpg

99a358beedafd74c18d81f1.th.jpga1aba12bf140477e5243c13.th.jpgb0e21219d2618df24bedbc3.th.jpg

b5013b509bc5e3c98d54303.th.jpgcaf9ceae6c3e1cbdfaed501.th.jpge1fad80998314ad30b7b821.th.jpg

09cf030bbd54725994ca6b3.th.jpg3e3d33eeaa2cca50fcfa3c1.th.jpg44c81345c9e14d0a500ffe3.th.jpg4912ad007525ef487aec2c3.th.jpg

662637cd2cf6da5600e9281.th.jpg7c53cadef8819c554854031.th.jpg7e2abb2fe309cc164ec2261.th.jpg8314e2080718fbe92fddd41.th.jpg

C: DCGD+BOBOGD // qierxierduo @ baidu

About the WGM pairing, I WANT WONDERBANG!!!!! Their chemistry is <3333 undeniable. :wub:

Daesung and Hyori are super cute together but I want them to be siblings instead. Daeri and Jaesuk to become National Siblings Trio :lol:

Dae and UEE, I never thought of that pairing before, I always imagine

Dae with YeEun & Hyori (this unnie is......... NUFF SAID!! lol~ :lol: )

I agree with Ri and Hara, sometimes I shipped them hard when I'm abonding

my WonderBang craze! lol~ Still RiMi FTW!~ :P:lol:

(whaaaat?? Nurika, I never knew you were heedragon/suntae! :blink: and yeah, my initial reaction to the question was: EASY! one word. WONDERBANG :D which explains why it was a harder question for me to answer haha.)

I also thought about Dae & Hyori, but I just adore their relationship as it is, and wouldn't change it for anything in the world. But yeah, dae and UEE-- clippy time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuwR-IHb2dU&feature=related

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xda80q_eng-091115-family-outing-72-dara-u_shortfilms

^cuteness begins @7:00--Dae is just SO HAPPY UEE PICKED HIM.

Guest toozdae08

WGM QUESTION

Ummm there are only a few that I'm sure about.

YB: I love me some wonderbang and would adore him and Yoobin together. They hung out during wonderbang days so she's not a stranger, they both picked each other as their ideal types, Yoobin is funny and outgoing, YB is awkward and shy. I can see them being really cute together. Outside of this, I agree with the person who nominated InNa (YG actress). She's not a stranger to Bae either, she's a noona and I think they would be super cute together.

GD: He's hard to pick. I say Goo Hara just to tease Seungri. I would also pick Yuri from SNSD except she's linked with YB and that's kind of awkward but I like her so whatever. Also 4minute's Jiyoon cause she's pretty but very fierce.

TOP: Another wonderbang pairing for me. I want him and Sunye to pair up. I remember seeing this pic of him and her together somewhere (her B-day party I think). I think they would be great together.

The others I'm not so sure about. For Dae, I want him with that girl from Kara that Hyori tried to hook him up with. That would be cute. And Seungri is such a flirt, I would feel worried for his partner, lol. I don't know for maknae.

I am loving that Daedae's poster

for HADES CONCERT~

He definitely is standing

out these days and getting much

more charismatic than ever. blush.gif

1st Choice : Seungri. This is because we all know

how confidence and how much he loves

making new friends especially the female ones.But then,I wonder

how he will act in front of his "wife". I got a feeling

it will be somewhat suprising.Probably with someone

who is more of an introvert or a total opposite of him.

2nd Choice : Daesung or Youngbae.One is very attentive, while

the latter have no experience in dating.It will

be an eye-opener how either of these guys

react and behave towards their other half.

For Daesung,probably UEE or else,Jiyoung/Tiffany

For Youngbae probably Yuri or a noona.

Archived