• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

Big Bang Music Hour Talk

cr:JapanTV01

the ladies are so loud

kind of scary..? lol jk

omg Japan needs to put down the crack pipe LMAOOOO at this whole interview. WHAT IS GOING ON? Poor GD can't stop laughing, he's doubled over the entire time. I can't stop laughing either. 

wacko.gifwacko.giflaugh.gif

@MissArrogant  Don't worry I feel it too. 

Guest missARROGANT

Park Bom/G-Dragon, couple red heads ‘YG Family look-alikes’ (Sept. 7, 2010)

While G-Dragon’s red hair is all the rage, 2NE1’s Park Bom, also a part of the YG Family, is receiving attention with her red hair as well.

A picture of Park Bom in preparation for 2NE1’s comeback with their first full-length album was released by her company. Park Bom showed off her own unique charisma with red hair and smoky makeup that emphasized her strong sexiness.

Park Bom, who successfully lost weight through her ‘lettuce diet,’ had her red hair in an up-style to show off her sharp jawline.

Previously on the 7th, a forum on a portal site released screen captures of G-Dragon with the title, “G-Dragon, who recently changed his style to red head.” The photos were of G-Dragon on a Japanese TV program with the other members of Big Bang.

In the screen captures, G-Dragon, like the fashionista he is, was wearing a sleeveless shirt matched with a pink scarf, and elicited a hot reaction from netizens with his stylish red hair.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 will make their comeback through SBS Inkigayo on the 12th. They will release their first full-length album ‘To Anyone’ not only in Korea but abroad through Apple iTunes on the 9th.

Big Bang is also preparing a full-length album with a target release date of this year.

Source: nate

Translation: seungie

come back this year<3

Guest toozdae08

Like Alla said I don't want any "special" promotions from YG for BB's comeback.

No two/three title songs or popcorn with album thing. I want it pretty basic so they don't overwork themselves..

One nice title song is enough and taking the time to perform other songs off the album once in awhile.

Two or three variety shows and weekly shows^^

Also from the lesson we learned from GD's HB,no song teasers plz.

People seem to misunderstand and judge the song on the spot or get really overhyped like Taeyang's Solar album.

I just want it simple. A good album with regular promotions like in the old YG days:D

10/10/10 is perfect.

Seriously agree with everything you said. Personally the only teaser I would like is the one like the did in 2008, where they had the Sunset glow teaser with a video and ppl were like "what" cuz it was so different. Or maybe do a mv for the intro and that be the teaser. I don't want any hints of the song so that it will drop like TMG, so unexpected and so amazing. I also would rather have an extended promotional period like with GD and HB where he had one mv and then a month later another then for them to have like 3 mvs at once. At most I would want 2 mvs. Longer promotional period > 2+ mvs at once. And a 2011 Big Show.

Guest juang_bb

I know not everyone goes to TOP's solo actor's thread so i think i can post this here for i know a LOT of VIPs have been waiting for this.

TOP'S INTO THE FIRE [ENG SUBBED]

C: koreanfreedom@yt | bigbangupdates.com

im gonna watch it again! yay!!!

they're all so cute at music hour. did the three girls just teased Big Bang about Arashi? All i understood was Matsu Jun being mentioned and Arashi and maknae reacting and the rest were laughing... LOL!!!

vvv the trans... ooohhh... our boys are all into CARS lately. maknae mentioning they're competing to see who's the fastest, boys better be careful driving and slow down a bit. we don't want another accident, do we? Dae and SR are probably having some bonding time driving, they have something in common now! lol!

Guest tomorrow13

I know not everyone goes to TOP's solo actor's thread so i think i can post this here for i know a LOT of VIPs have been waiting for this.

I just watched it a few days ago and still have mixed emotions.

The expression on Tabi's face at the last scene is haunting me.

Just thinking how hard he went through while filming this film makes me love and admire him more :wub:

idk if I should watch it again now.

Big Bang Music Hour Talk

Ji laughed so hard. Not the noisy ladies but Ji's smile makes me laugh too. :wub:

LOL Taeyang and Daesung covered their eyes when that lady's panties were shown.

esp Daesung was like: OMG, :blink:

-----------------

Big Bang's Q&A on Scawaii! Magazine Japan [NEWS]

D-LITE

Q. What are you into right now?

A: Cars! I want to drive♪ I want to ride on a Lamborghini Reventón one time!

Q. What would you like to do on a date?

A: Drive around the country while listening to music!

Q. What is your goal as a member of BIGBANG?

A: I think.. to be loved by a lot of people. I also want to be a group that gets along and has fun with their fans.

T.O.P

Q. Cute, Sexy, Cool... Which traits do you like in a girl?

A:I would like if she has them all.

Q. How do you spend your day-off?

A:I don't have a lot of free time lately but if I get a day-off, I will drink wine and spend it silently while listening to my favorite music.

Q. Describe your ideal girl~

A:I like a girl who has a style and someone who is into fashion. And I want a girl to choose my clothes.

Q. You're an actor. Do you want try to other things in the future?

A:I'm busy everyday so it's a little difficult now. So I'm satisfied with my status for the moment.

Q. When you stand on stage as BIGBANG, does it have a different feeling when you act?

A:I think the feeling for music, a movie and drama is the same. I use my energy to sympathize with the listener or the viewer. But I try to do it in different ways to show my style for music and my style for movies.

V.I.

I want to meet in with a girl in a quiet place because when I work, I'm surrounded with a lot of people. I want to see a movie. I want to do things you do on a normal date.

Q. What kind of fashion style would you want the girl to wear on your date.

A: Something feminine (with a ~feel~ of a woman). A dress!

A: Cars. I got my driver's license recently and I am addicted into the driving. We are competing who is the fastest(:D)

Q. What makes you feel manly?

A: I don't cut/shave my eyebrows! It seems that you look more manly with thick eyebrows.

Q. What challenge would you want to try in future?

A: I want to do concerts in various places.

SOL

Q. Describe your ideal girl~

A: I like a girl who listens to me and understands me. Someone who looks pure and feminine.

A: I want to walk around a place where the scenery is nice and eat something delicious. I love delicious food!

Q. What makes you feel manly?

A: When I feel strong.

Q. Other than your work, what do you do for fun?

A:Study! I read books and study about life. I think the self-development can influence my music.

Q. What is your goal as an artist?

A: I always want to present good music no matter if it is a big stage or a small stage. I hope I can be an artist that can charm/attract people the first time you see me.

G-Dragon

A: Cars.

Q. You are always stylish. What is the main focus of your style right now?

Like this ring and my sneakers, I like items with studs.

Q. What kind of fashion style do you like on a girl?

Nothing specific. I think a person should wear whatever suits her. But, of course, I don't like something too showy. I want that she is able to show her own color with what she wears.

Q. Cute, Sexy, Cool... Which traits do you like in a girl?

A:I like someone who is cool in front of everyone but cute and stylish in front of me. I also like someone who has a sexy style.

Translation & Scans by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

(Please credit when re-posting^^)

BIGBANG in UTABAN is just awesome!

HeyHeyHey Music Champ and Utaban is always been my fav talk show..

That gag trio always cracks me up! they are call Morisacu (?) or something like that..

I'm not sure.. But I've seen them in a couple of other talk show..

I love the part when they was doing the sumo, the boys covering their

faces when that lady get a wedgies! lol~ :lol:

Brief Translation~

The trio comedian was suppose to be the "VIP"~

they claim that they know the boys better than the host and decide

to introduce and tell the host BIGBANG's specialties.. ^_^

thats why they did the beatbox and tell the host how there's always

fangirls fainted in BIGBANG concerts.. lol~ :lol:

the last part cracks me up big time when Nakai-kun (the host)

finally asked them who's their fav member, and one of them

said Matsujun! a member from ARASHI! lol~

I cant wait to see the boys in HeyHeyHey Music Champ!

I hope it will be a longer talk like in Utaban~ ^_^

Guest propera898

this movie its really amazing , and one thing i have to say its that if you are looking to see TOP of bigbang in this movie , then you are losing your time you are going to see a great actor choi seung hyun inmersed completly in oh jam bum . he was great , i cried , one of the most and memorable moments of this movie or his acting its the last scene so strong that part keeps haunting me like crazy god its so intense so real.

a great movie with great actors and ill i have to say its that war sucks ! for young people who has a lot to live and ends their life like that.

BIGBANG in tv shows!!!

awww awesome! i didnt really like the 3 comedians , they were like shortening the time we had to see them talk , stealing camera , i know its their job and they make people laugh but still...i guess i miss the too much.

i love their performance of BH !!! :D

OMG you guys should have warned me. That movie was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEYOND SAD tears.giftears.giftears.gif . At times I really wanted to slap some of the soldiers for being so stupid but by the end of the movie I loved them. And TOPs last scene was just WOW!! hes an amazing actor. I totally felt the emotions he was trying to convey. Sigh....and then I started thinking about the real soldiers who had to go through that and it made me even more sad. I need to go watch something funny to cheer myself up.

Guest Unni_Ashley

^ Ji in the 2nd photo... tooooo cute omg

Worth reposting????

Ji and CL with the same jacket :)

gdcl.jpg

C: Andrea @ Jiyong's thread

Pls help Ji's thread reach page 500 soon :)

Guest piano.1993

WHAT???? Arashi and Big Bang??? Just the thought of them being in the same sentence makes me happy :wub:

Now I'm hoping for a collab :lol: I love both of them to death....

ITF is so sad. I'm really imrpessed with TOP. If he didnt win any awards this year, I would kill someone <_>

Guest Banana Peel

OMGOMG. Thank you for sharing that youtube link of top's movie! I was waiting for that :D hehehe, I can't wait to watch it but seems like it's going to be SUPER SAD. what is in the end of tabi that's making everyone comment about it?! omg I need spoilerssss, lolol.

Guest juang_bb

OMGOMG. Thank you for sharing that youtube link of top's movie! I was waiting for that :D hehehe, I can't wait to watch it but seems like it's going to be SUPER SAD. what is in the end of tabi that's making everyone comment about it?! omg I need spoilerssss, lolol.

no spoilers!!! it will really spoil it. you just have to see it for yourself LOL!!! it just makes it more special and memorable.

i was supposed to rewatch it earlier like i said, but i haven't been able to. will watch it later. i tried to see the last scene again, but man! i couldn't finish it because all the emotion during the first time i've seen it just comes rushing to me. :tears:

anyway, boy do they make FILA look so good, really! and those ToDae love gifs never fails to amuse me! :D

Guest Michala01

Oh noooo! The music hour talk videos were made private before I had a chance to download them! tears.giftears.giftears.gif 

Does anyone know if there are any other links for it? Ugh I really wanted to re-watch it 

Archived