Guest shinhdeplol

MTV Big Bang in Tokyo

1 2 3

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT

[Video Translation] Big Bang's interview on Music Station

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8tLcE8Vpg&feature=player_embedded

Translations :-

MC: Everyone, please welcome Big Bang!

V.I: We’re Big Bang! It’s nice to meet you all.

MC: To the members of Perfume, you have a question you’d like to ask the members of Big Bang, don’t you?

Oumoto Ayano: The three of us are thinking about going to Korea for travel and sightseeing. Are there places you can recommend?

Kashino Yuka: For example, if there’s a restaurant or other places you can recommend, please tell us about it.

V.I: Oh, there is. There is a place. In Hongdae there’s this place where you can get really delicious Korean barbecue. But then in this particular shop, if Big Bang goes there, only Big Bang can get the special menu.

Supposing Perfume would like to go to this place, so you can get the same service, please tell us.

Perfume: Really? That’s amazing! Thank you!

V.I: You’re welcome.

MC: Are there other places?

D-LITE: Inside Seoul Tower, you can take a 360 turn.

Nishiwaki Ayaka: How do you get to turn in that place?

D-LITE: The bulding will rotate.

MC: Oh, the building rotates.

Nishiwaki Ayaka: What? Really?

D-LITE: While you’re doing that you can enjoy the night view. [i think he was talking about the rotating restaurant at the top of Seoul Tower]

Perfume: Wow that sounds good.

MC: How about from Big Bang? Are there any questions you’d like to ask Perfume?

T.O.P: Yes.

MC: Yes, T.O.P?

T.O.P: To tell you the truth, even at our Korean home, I make Okonomiyaki.*

To the members of Perfume, is there a place where you can recommend good Okonomiyaki?

Nishiwaki Ayaka: Because I’m from Hiroshima…

Oumoto Ayano: Even if it’s not Hiroshima, Okonomiyaki is good anywhere else in Japan.

Nishiwaki Ayaka: It’s all delicious.

Oumoto Ayano: Yes.

Nishiwaki Ayaka: There is a place called Okonomi-mura, especially for Okonomiyaki.

MC: Everybody, be sure to go!

Now let’s introduce tonight’s guests: Yuzu, Kanjani Eight, Tokyo Incidents, Weaver, Perfume, and Big Bang right after this.

*Okonomiyaki is a Japanese style pancake.

video source : Kirisan28 @ YT

translated by riceberries for Big Bang Haven

credit if re-post, do not remove or change any of the credit

Guest toozdae08

Translations of BB special on Japanese Mag, GD's interview translated (-they haven't trans the other members yet)

bb_WITHmagJAP-01.jpg

Big Bang Special

We want to know exactly who Big Bang is (in Seoul, Korea we go!)

Today Big bang’s popularity is booming in Japan.

They continue their remarkable activities as the national artists who are always in the spotlight as a group and also as solo artists. “With” on this issue, is going to Seoul, Korea to find who they are without color. This is the very first time to do a fieldwork as the Japanese media and we are approaching to their real hearts which has been covered. We headed to their residences including their dance studios and etc.

The top group representing Kpop.

Big Bang debuted in August 2006 and shocked the whole Korea. The rapping with high and low melodies, the characteristic vocals, music, dance, everything they had was so much high-quality that these couldn’t be thought it was from these teenagers. The first time they got caught by people’s eyes was from the documentary which had the whole unprecedented audition of a survival-type. It was released not only on TV, but also online. The people who saw the youngsters being happy, crying, and giving up immediately enslaved by them. All three single albums which were only released in just a half year swept over all the music charts and also their live albums were sold out immediately when it got released. The 5 boys have become the national group plowing through everything in their path.

But they didn’t get to the top easily. G-Dragon and Taeyang have been trainees for 6 years. The youngest, SeungRi once failed the process of becoming a member, but he got in through the consolation match. He has been a trainee for 1 and a half years. He practiced his fingers to the bone and has experienced the severity of professional himself. The people were impressed by their abilities, humanities, and the strong bonds between the members. Also their characteristic fashion styles and various talents are supporting their popularity too. They are increasing their popularity as they got major debut in 2009 in Japan. “With” on this issue, we are heading to Seoul to find them, the way they are. We are covering all the YG Entertainment including their dance studio, gym, recording studio, etc. We are reporting their true story which they will tell us so easily as they are at home!

GD Interview trans

gd_WITHmagJAP-01.jpg

Willing to be free has always been strong from the old times

The sensibility of G-Dragon, seems to be shown since he was a child.

“Actually from others, I have heard that I’m more profound and thoughtful compared to those at my age. And I think I was kind of mature. I liked the things touch my feelings more than what kids at my age like. There were a lot of times that I cried because I encountered something artistic. For choosing the one thing that made my sensibility for now, I think it’s the music of Wu Tang Clan that I heard when I was in 4th grade at elementary school. I had the dream to be a rapper from then and started to write some songs and lyrics.”

The composition started from his elementary school, and the producing, the sense of fashion….

The thought of “Willing to be free”, has been always there with his special talents.

“I think my willing to be free from the old times is very strong that appears to my music and fashion. It’s very thankful that people around me accept that kind of things, favorably saying that it is my character as a result. I’m also a very certain-deciding person because at the same time I’m willing to be free. I don’t like doing something ambiguous. It’s not just simply me willing the freedom, I feel like making some choices considering the very far future unconsciously by myself.”

Willing to be free, but don’t like doing ambiguous things. That kind of personality is like the leader taking controls over such characteristic members. Also the 6 years of a trainee made him more responsible and professional.

“Without my years of trainee, I think I wouldn’t be myself as today. It’s true it was a painful time, but at the same time it is a happy memory. I came through it all because I wanted to. It was possible to put my every passion into it thinking only the music and dances. Even now I’m doing my music which I enjoy, but I have something else to think a lot. From time to time, I wish to go back then, having just simply followed what I’d enjoyed. *laughing*”

It is possible for him to speak like this because G-Dragon is not going to escape, he’s on the next stage.

“I’m only 22 now. In my age, I need to experience various things. I want to build who I am and I’m slowly taking some time. Someday I will be a great man, I think. *laughing*”

Q&A

1. What kind of person you do you become when you are dating?

In the old times, I couldn’t think much only except for her, but now realistically, I think it’s impossible to be with her or do something for her that much. To think that way, there’s me who’s passive to love someone.

2. What do you think about the sense of distance from your ideal person?

I don’t know how to describe the distance I’m imagining inside my mind now…. But simply I think a little sense of distance has to be there. We have to protect our personal privacy, but it’s hard to make it how far.

3. What do you think of marriage?

Of course I can’t think about it for now, but I don’t want to think it will be in the very long future. But I want to have a happy marriage life, like the times of us dating and even when I have a baby, I want to make everywhere in the world possible to live in.

Photos & Scanned by: Tisya @ bigbangupdates.com

Japanese to Korean Translations by: GKGD @ DCGD

Korean to English Translations by: HuisuYoon @ 21BANGS.com

DO NOT CHANGE OR REMOVE THE CREDIT

Missing

Q: Drawing for the future, what do you think you need for now?

To not forget the original intentions, take time to create ourselves. What we need the most now is rest, time, novice, and a hungry mind. In Korea groups start going independent or form a group with other members after 4 to 5 years. For Big Bang the timing is close, but us 5 should still pursue for more without forgetting our original intentions and taking time to create our own selves.

Source: DCDG

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

----

Seungri visiting YB and GD backstage

10nsrxd.png

Photobucket

Sources: BIG_wow @ Baidu via xtlover15@BBVIP.net

^

that's so cute. He's been really supportive of YB. I like how he's been getting closer to the hyungs. I see such brotherhood from BB lately, makes me :D

Sort of related, but apparently Teddy is in LA and kickin it with Aimee & Shaun. She blogged:

"Teddy from YG, Shaun, and I ordering some sushi. It was inspiring to hear his MOVEMENT."

cr.ML blog

Whenever I hear of Big Bang + Movement, I always think of: GD, TOP, + Dynamic Duo. <<--so SICK.

^^ oh and GD, please dont talk about girls. It's not easy on my heart. I'm in a sensitive place right now. Just give me some time ^_^

Guest toozdae08

^

so that's where my man Teddy is. YB is probably missing him like crazy. I like how connected the YG fam is, visiting Shaun and Amiee in LA. Shaun is heading back to SK for YB's concert and I'm hoping Amiee comes with. Her and Bae are amazing together and she isn't shy with him.

Guest blackjackVip

1. What kind of person you do you become when you are dating?

In the old times, I couldn’t think much only except for her, but now realistically, I think it’s impossible to be with her or do something for her that much. To think that way, there’s me who’s passive to love someone.

2. What do you think about the sense of distance from your ideal person?

I don’t know how to describe the distance I’m imagining inside my mind now…. But simply I think a little sense of distance has to be there. We have to protect our personal privacy, but it’s hard to make it how far.

First thing comes to mind: Is this referring to Kiko?!! :blink: (the model from japan?)

---

Okay, i think it's been so long since i last spazzed about GD. lol

but i just suddenly felt like i want to say something about him.

As i looked at the still pictures on the previous page, when he was being interviewed, and as i watched that interview, i'm just in an awe.

I mean, i think whoever will GD marry in the future is a one lucky girl.

He's hardworking, a great leader, passionate, humorous, ambitious, and just someone who u think would succeed in life in whatever he does, coz he does everything with so much passion and will...

i can feel that, if he encounters big problems in life he would be able to handle it well.

He's very confident in his field. He's also able to carry himself well. Very independent and trustworthy too.

he's such an ideal guy...:)

My only prayers and hopes for him is to avoid scandals that would bring him down.

he's very well-known now, and i think that's the only thing he should be worried about.

I hope he stays down-to-earth, humble and appreciative to his fans...

Coz it was not only his blood and sweat that brought him to where he is now, but it was also his fans.

i hope for him to always keep this in mind.

Guest toozdae08

^^

I agree. He's a great catch. I also worry, I'm pretty sure he's dating (maybe Kiko or maybe someone else)but after what happened with Se7en and PHB and how a lot of his fans dropped him because of her -either they didn't like her, didn't like being lied to, didn't like him dating in general, or just didn't like the way the situation was handled - makes me worried for him. If he does have a gf it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't if he reveals it. The same for any of the members but esp GD since he's the most popular and is the face of BB. I don't know if I want him to reveal it or not cause it may just cause more problems than it's worth, however not revealing it and hiding it till something exposes it may cause even more problems. Why does Korea make it so hard for celebs to date and be happy? And then they get upset about being lied to.

Reading his interviews and how he interacts with the members makes me think GD hasn't changed much since debut. Still the same hardworking, confident, loyal and creative guy that BB, YGE and VIPs have fallen in love with. I'm hoping he doesn't change and I'm pretty sure he wont. He hasn't changed by now so I can't see it happening.

^

we're pretty sure that that was fanmade.

OMG OMG OMG- GD is on TWITTER!!!!

GD is on twitter. Jay the choreographer is following him

he's @RealYGgdragon

OMG!! I can't believe it but Jay 1st tweeted "is this real" back at him and then later started following him. I just died.

-wait. I've calmed down. Jay is following him and he has a lot of followers but I'm not sure if it's the real deal cause the pics used are not new pics. However, he is tweeting in Korean so IDK. I'm still investigating. Once one more YG crew member follows him then I'll confirm. Jay could just be being played.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri visiting YB and GD backstage

10nsrxd.png

Photobucket

Sources: BIG_wow @ Baidu via xtlover15@BBVIP.net

^

that's so cute. He's been really supportive of YB. I like how he's been getting closer to the hyungs. I see such brotherhood from BB lately, makes me :D

Sorry to cut your post ^^ Just to let others know that theres a much more HQ version of this cap at page 1425 :) I wonder if xtlover15 resized it....

- - -

Daesung's caps and gifs during the talk at Music Station ^^

333vc.gif

346.gif

2010y.gif

229x.gif

273.gif

295z.gif

327g.gif

2115j.jpg

2210j.jpg

232k.jpg

243w.jpg

279io.jpg

306o.jpg

334z.jpg

C: honeybaby //blog.naver.com/daessong // didi @ smileholic

Guest Michala01

WIth Magazine GD Interview: 

I just love interviews where they actually get asked some different questions like this other than the usual "what is your ideal girl" kinds of questions. GD has his head screwed on very well. I don't envy him and the other boys when it comes to dating. It must be so hard to have a steady relationship with the busy/exposed lives they lead so I'm not too surprised that he said he is passive to love. Whether he is dating or not, whoever gets him is going to be a very lucky lady. 

The boys are obviously aware of the 4-5 year boy band curse lol. I always feel better after  I read what they have to say about their future as a group. They are in it for the right reasons and that's why I think they will last for a long time into the future. 

GD, keep on being the free spirit that you are. That's why I fell for you so hard. wub.gif

@toozdae 

GD's twitter? Oh I really HOPE it's real. Here's hoping someone else follows him soon so it's confirmed. I wont get my hopes up too high though. 

Guest juang_bb

Q: Drawing for the future, what do you think you need for now?

To not forget the original intentions, take time to create ourselves. What we need the most now is rest, time, novice, and a hungry mind. In Korea groups start going independent or form a group with other members after 4 to 5 years. For Big Bang the timing is close, but us 5 should still pursue for more without forgetting our original intentions and taking time to create our own selves.

Source: DCDG

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

----

we've talked about it here many times before, yeah the boys are indeed aware of other groups falling apart after about 5 years and i know we've read them or heard them talk about it several times how they intend to stay together as a group but it just always makes me really happy that they've been very CONSISTENT with their answers every time the issue about BIGBANG's future is brought up. not only are their answers the same about how they want to stay together... but their REASON for wanting to stay together is also consistent and it is not only one member saying the same thing, but we heard it from different members already. never fails to put my heart at ease. yeah boys... keep your original intentions for being here... which is your passion for music... keep it burning.

GD said it himself, they need rest, they need time, they need a hungry mind. i say, let them take their time... let them do it at their own pace... and when the right time comes, they'll come back more than 110%. hungry minds... i guess that's what japan is for?!? although there's still room for them to be bigger in Korea, it's just not as challenging for them anymore as it is in japan. sometimes, challenges are good, and it brings out the best in people. so yeah.

i also noticed, i think YB isn't exactly there when they had this meeting or schedule with this japanese magazine... well, he's busy promoting. coz he's the only one whom they used a promotional pic instead... and i noticed too that the clothes they're wearing are the same with that video message they had for the Korea Tourism Organization Mini Drama.

Guest intelligirl

Seungri at the Airport

100823 Going to Japan

2fe657109f6ab494f7039ec.jpg

b0dbf22ded764d144fc226c.jpg

With his manager. I can tell they're close :)

100828 Arriving in Korea

fd834352b8fdd96042a75bc.jpg

6f8da06e5745879e80cb4a7.jpg

c: acetory@BlogNaver&partnervi+BBCN+baidu

Guest toozdae08

^

He's looking really good lately and is definitely rocking the plaid. I wonder if he, Bae and Dae go shopping for plaid shirts together cause they all have been rocking or maybe asked Bae where he got his. Lol, that would be too cute.

@ juang_bb

Yeah I'm very happy with the answers they give when questioned about breaking up and how they've talked about it and talked about what they don't and do like. They seem to really be focus on making BB last. I so agree with GD's comment (don't I always) about needed time and the hunger. I think all the boys are hungry for a challenge and I think Japan is the next big one. I have faith in them.

About YB - yeah I long figured that he couldn't make the photoshot because of his schedule and the promotional pic but I hope they still got the opportunity to interview him too cause the interview with GD was really really good and I want to read his as well as the other members, esp Dae since we haven't heard from him in a while.

Seungri looking healthy :wub: Definitely giving off a more manly vibe lately. Really hot! I also love the interviews. Every time when I get a bit nervous about BB comeback they say something that calms my heart. I know they are taking this next album very seriously and I'm anticipating it like crazy!!

Hope this New GD twitter is the real thing.

Guest shinhdeplol

C: TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT

af60fff8379a3d9ab58f31e.th.jpgb8f4bb0346293847728da51.th.jpgf1b8c1ff28bb5c01d7887d1.th.jpgfb4b72cdf37c5179f9dc611.th.jpg

0b77233d3eb7b5a855e7231.th.jpg71df8024c73cd0538b82a11.th.jpg91ba7edb0fa8cfad38012f1.th.jpga02ed30b1d6652c6d0581b1.th.jpg

a55dd605df4228897a89471.th.jpgaef4d35a7d07a2c5810a181.th.jpga21l.th.jpga22or.th.jpg

a23h.th.jpga24n.th.jpg53055979.th.jpg10101067.th.jpg

36483259.th.jpg32023539.th.jpg17075077.th.jpg28188643.th.jpg

36186482.th.jpg92190597.th.jpg87337216.th.jpga10td.th.jpg

a11vp.th.jpga12f.th.jpga13y.th.jpga14hk.th.jpg

a15rf.th.jpga16l.th.jpga17p.th.jpga18uu.th.jpg

a19b.th.jpg23498220.th.jpga20q.th.jpg65163840.th.jpg

81241409.th.jpgb10ul.th.jpgb11yl.th.jpgb12ok.th.jpg

b13t.th.jpgb14l.th.jpgb15i.th.jpgb16q.th.jpg

e4fed63d5f456a867c1e71e.th.jpg4f68d019d224d591ac6e75e.th.jpg9aa5ff1dfde4594e314e15e.th.jpg03dbc9ed0ad98572adafd5e.th.jpg

brb with more Jiyong's caps from BIGSHOW DVD

See more at the post below :)

C: 橘のRita @ baidu

Archived