★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang is Chinatsu Wakatsuki's source of motivation

o0681080010692360017.jpg

Chinatsu Wakatsuki posted this photo on her blog with a short message "ヤル気の源" which means

"source of motivation". Not surprising since she did mentioned that Big Bang is the reason for her life. ^^

source : Chinatsu Wakatsuki's blog

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

This girl is soooo cute ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[scans] Big Bang on September issue of Teenage magazine

bbhteenage.th.jpgbbhteenage1.th.jpgbbhteenage2.th.jpgbbhteenage3.th.jpg

scanned by jundae / bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest johnnyquest89

BIGBANG on Space Shower Interview! "The Story of BIGBANG"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxh2v3x3kAk

C:: Kirisan28 @ YT~

They so laid back and GDYB moment right there!! lol~

Dae keep on putting on and off his glove~

and that KISS from Bae to that little puppet is so damn EPIC!!!!

I want a kiss like that from HIM!!! :w00t::lol:

Yea... uh Can we get YB a girl/hooker/cordi/girl from down the hall/ or somethin stat... he's taking out his sexual frustration on a puppet!

We'll at least they chill n top didn't seem like he was sleeping this time

Guest Michala01

BIGBANG on Space Shower Interview! "The Story of BIGBANG"

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Oxh2v3x3kAk

C:: Kirisan28 @ YT~

They so laid back and GDYB moment right there!! lol~

Dae keep on putting on and off his glove~

and that KISS from Bae to that little puppet is so damn EPIC!!!!

I want a kiss like that from HIM!!!  :w00t:  :lol:

YB was sooo adorable with the puppet lol wub.gif The boys are all looking hot as usual. Damn I wish I could understand Korean and Japanese cause I know this wont get subbed sad.gif

Guest teshagoesblind

damnn, I wish I understood the interview! SO CUTE when all of them shook the hand of the puppet. and Taeyang! kissing it. lol. he must be pretty desperate! LOL. and GDYB look EXTRA close here. like, reeeeally throughout the interview! I love ittt :D

P.S: I couldn't stop thinking about GD allllll day. I'll probably dream about him tonight! O_O and when I watch the interview, I'm just thinking "wow, he must be thinking about Kiko" LOLLL. I feel retarded.

P.P.S: the interview is so adorable. LOL? with the puppets and all. interestinggg. still, I wonder what their saying

P.P.P.S: DEAD THRED :D

Guest Haruharu94

As I said in response to the news on other sites, people will believe what they want to believe, whether YG confirms it or dismisses it.

It's his life anyway, as long as he's happy, we should be too! ^_^

Anyways, I can't wait for the Beautiful Hangover MV, I hope it comes out soon!

Guest toozdae08

This thread is kind of dead. Thankfully, BB is coming out with a new song soon (and hopefully a mv) and that will liven this place up a bit.

On the vid - so cute.

YB has been really happy again lately - maybe because of that girl GD said he was talking to. And the GDYB love just killed me, they're my OTP and despite the talks of girlfriend on both their ends the love keeps getting stronger. Love their casual affection.

Guest propera898

HAHHA the interview was cute :D anywaywa aint talking about Gdragon private matters cuz those are HIS thing :vicx:

BB new single its on the way and TY interantional album in on 19!!!!! YAY! i cant wait to hear the new song and the new version of wedding dress i expect thtat one to be awesome cuz i really think they dont need an englsih version cuz the korean its great and one of the reason its great is cuz its in korean so hope Teddy can shut my mouth on that one LOL

and BB debut YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! im so exciting . wonder if they will do something like a special aired episode or something? wish to share the hapiiness they feel with them , like thinking oh im there or feel a little bit close with a video or a talk from them :) AND CANT FORGET leader birthday ! yay even thou its his brithday leader looks younger than his age lol....

BIGBANG fighting!

Guest teshagoesblind

gosh, my stupid mouse. or maybe stupid me. I keep accidentally clicking the minus button! is there a way to undo ittt? ):

YEAH :D I'm so excited for new stuff ANYTHING new! whether it's JUST Taeyang or not is fine by me. although, all 5 of them would be best ): yeah! I always tend to prefer their Korean versions to the English versions! I hope the the there'll be perfect enunciation!! :D

also dying for BB comeback. ): or BB MV or BB song. ANYTHINGGGG.

yeahh, GD's birthday! he definitely looks young for his age!

Guest bigd38

no no TOP def, its over the 180ft... or atleast he is like 1.82FT.-- cuz when promoting Into the fire and the photos he took with the cast  you can see he is taller that Kwon sang Woo and Kwon sang woo profile says he is at 182 FT.

359xn46.jpg

here he its besides Choi seng won and you can see he doesnt look shorty he looks at the pair with him,,, also the hair gives him a little bit more cm. but he was only using leopard print shoes

157m914.jpg so you can see he is not under the 180 ,,, he is taller than that :D

so i think GD and DS are the ones who use wear shoelifts cuz they are the ones always lookug different in height ..not that matters anyway ,, but no no TABI is def. taller i would say 182  OR 183 OR 184 OR 185 -

i saw a pic man although i can't find it lame when i don't need it i found it but when i need it i cant find it, well a guy on this thread said that an old man stood 175cm top was to his left and gd was to his right  both were shorter then him too bad i can't prove it with the pic but i would like to say there is nothing wrong with being short, people that say they would be dissapointed with their shortness needs to get out, makes you think if they like the artist for their talent or HEIGHTS

Guest GDZY.cookielove

i wanna get their Big Show DVD.. getting my friend to get one. hopefully it doesn't run out of stock o_o

Guest Unnursvana

I am glad that I am not seeing any post about anyone wanting to fly to Japan and kill that girl or something... we are not that crazy right?

True or not true, I think they will make a cute couple. I am kinda hoping that it is true, I kinda think that YG just denied this so they could be left alone or people wouldn't go crazy over this or something. I am happy for GD, he used to be so lonely but he seams to be getting much happier recently ^^ and the girl is really pretty and has good fashion sense, they fit well together imo!!

I am just so happy for him! He deserves a happy life just like the rest of us.Maybe he could introduce Taeyang to some of her friends or something.

Guest bigd38

I agree that the height in their profile may be exaggerated a bit but theres noooo way they are all under 1.75m :( I dont even want to believe it :(

- - -

1281539769img5496.jpg

1281539769img5435.th.jpg

C: powervictory.net by 비비님 // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

- - -

Remember the photo taken when Jiyong is sleeping on the plane?? The caption is reallyyyyy cute ^^

tumblrl71o8sezge1qb0gfn.jpg

“My name is GD kk I’m tired right now k.”

“This is a total hit kk.”

C: seungie

This is so stalkerish but I think I will do the same thing if I ever find Jiyong sitting near me on the plane :lol:

what do you mean you don't want to believe it anything is possible  plus if they was shorter it would not mean anything i thought yall people were into them for their talent and not their height... lol  i just typed what i seen on other threads but dam never expected to get so many dislikes lol  people are too sensetive, daesung was caught wearing shoelifts so that opens the possibility that all of them wears it, would like to show you the picture but sadly i can't find it

but i don't get it why do people  in south korea  consider a guy 170cm or 5ft6.9(5ft7) short and they also say that 183cm man is not tall at all, trust me i have read threads abouit it.....over here in USA people that i have seen on american threads don't really consider 5ft7 man short but just below average, average height of WHITE AMERICAN man is 5ft10.5 or  about 179.1 cm and americans do consider a man 183cm(6feet) to be tall, i know that young south korean males aren't as tall as young white americans so whats the deal

Guest teshagoesblind

well, I don't think it's so much of whether they're tall (but of course a height would be an extra plus. who doesn't looove a tall guy?) but rather than, if you say they are in fact below 180cm, it would mean they lied too! so, I guess that's that difference. it's not that we would love them LESS just 'cause their shorter. Bigbang're Bigbang because of talent and awesome songs and I looooooove them. but it would be a BIG minus if they had lied about their height. so I guess we're all just hoping they didn't lie about it. AND also, would be a SIDE plus if they are actually the height they say. that's all! I don't think we meant that we'd like them less if they were shorter!

Guest darkaz619

@bigd38 i know you are new but plz stop quoting pics is not allowed you don't want this thread to close do you read the rules ok can we stop talking about height is should been over months ago @nurika thank you for the link.

Guest ygunited

I just noticed some posts lately on this thread discussing the TOP's real height and of the boys.

Take a look at the older videos of TOP. He's just a little taller than YB. He might be wearing some insoles (not sure of the term)  or he just plainly grew taller. He is just like 3 or 4 cm taller than Taeyang

MC Yoo Jaesuk is 178 cm, and he is just the same height as TOP when I watched Family Outing

Here's a video : YB SR TOP

bigd38 IS A TROLL! Just stop replying to him/her

Who the john tesh cares whether Dae was caught wearing shoelifts or Top is wearing one to make him look taller..i can assure u that every one of those idols wears it and i don't give a mini cooper! Its not because of their height that they were famous so shut up :angry:

Archived