★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

Yeah,

They all fit pretty well except for Dae –I’ve realized he always fits everything the least when it comes to horoscope stuff. I like how GD and Seungri are always closely matched, probably why they get along well. YB’s match him, very serious but also michivious. TOP’s also matches him well, he’s very strange but loveable.

Here’s the tree horoscope I mentioned earlier

YB

CHESTNUT TREE (the Honesty) - of unusual beauty, does not want to impress,well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

GD

CEDAR TREE (the Confidence) - of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, likes to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

TOP and Dae (who again doesn’t match <_< )

WALNUT TREE (the Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate,no compromise.

Seungri

FIG TREE (the Sensibility) - very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a social butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

- I just realize YB may be right in that Dae doesn’t share much of the real him. He’s the gag man on camera but according to the members is the responsible one and kind of quiet off camera. I want to know more on Dae, he’s so mysterious.

I’m so BB deprived. They need to do something. Or YB needs to come out with that new song and mv so I can fangirl about something.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

Was this posted? A scene from Into the Fire

Hey guys, I just found out that the twitter account of GD could be a fake. I am not really sure because they are friends with taeyang. But somehow when I checked GD's me2day, he tweeted that Boss and Gaho picture before dated Oct 26

It was already confirmed by YG trainer Hwang that it's not GD. It's a member of an old YG group. Why on earth he posted an old picture of Gaho is still a mystery but oh well.

Yeah the guys aren't going to be having their comeback anytime soon but as long as I get to still see them in Japan, i'm good. It would be something else if they were completely out of the public eye but they're not.

I just hope they'll have a Big Show in January because I was planning to go to it! My very first. Don't do this to me YG! -_-

Gifs

i790g4.jpg

io0kl4.jpg

1079kjl.jpg

9qy9z7.jpg

1z3xt8z.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^

Good to know who that was cause I was wondering if YB had been had (which is weird cause wouldn’t he know that GD doesn’t have a twitter) but it look like it may just be an old friend or YB pulling another prank (honestly I worry for him sometimes).

Honestly, I’m so jealous of everyone who gets to go to a BB concert. I feel like I’ll never get the opportunity. Whenever I finish school (2 years to go!!!) my first vacation will be to wherever BB is having a concert. And they better not have broken up and the world better not have ended or I’ll throw a fit. My life wont be complete until I go to a BB concert.

Guest GDZY.cookielove

^ LOL. i totally agree with you. I want to go to one of their concerts, but I don't live in korea. ToT They have to have they comeback NOW!!!! comeon Big Bang... we know you still got this!!! YEAH! WhooHOOO! *spazz*

Guest daily_tofu

Hi.. sharing the news :)

Big Bang performs at Japan music festival over weekend

Big Bang members from left to right: T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang, G-Dragon and Daesung at the Summer Sonic Festival 2010 in Japan [YG Entertainment]

Korean idols Big Bang performed in front of 25,000 concertgoers in Japan over the weekend, taking to the stage of the Summer Sonic Festival 2010 headlined by some of the biggest names in the music industry including Stevie Wonder and Jay-Z.

Big Bang's agency YG Entertainment announced in a press release that the boys, the first Korean dance group to take to the main stage of the fest, sang and danced on the Ocean Stage of the Maishima Summer Sonic site in Osaka on Saturday and the following day on the Marine Stage of the Chiba Marine Stadium in Tokyo.

The boys opened their performances with track "How Gee" from their first Japanese mini-album followed by their songs "Number 1," "Tell Me Goodbye," "Koe Wo Kikasete (Let Me Hear Your Voice)," "Gara Gara Go!!" and new tunes "Beautiful Hangover" and "Hands Up."

Summer Sonic 2010, a two-day music fest held simultaneously in Osaka and Tokyo, will air as a special program on NHK in Japan at a later date.

Known as one of the biggest cultural icons in Korea since making their debut in 2006, Big Bang successfully crossed over to the Japanese pop market last June.

They have released a number of Japanese singles as well winning several awards at the MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan in May. The group's fifth Japanese single "Beautiful Hangover" will be released in the country on August 25.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest intelligirl

I guess we'll be getting some HQ pics? :)

o0382057310687385274.jpg

source: http://ameblo.jp/ygbigbang/

Some article that mentions Seungri. I believe the director of one of the musicals he was in praises him :D

연출가와 배우 사이에 가장 중요한 것은 바로 ‘믿음’이었다. 이는 유 연출이 뮤지컬에 처음으로 아이돌을 캐스팅했을 때도 유효했던 부분이다. 아이돌을 캐스팅할 때도 직접 만나서 뮤지컬에 대한 의지와 확신을 직접 확인했다.

“실력은 기본이고, 가장 중요한 건 의지라고 생각한다. 사실 승리(빅뱅)도 하고자 하는 열의와 의지, 나에 대한 믿음을 보여줘서 캐스팅 할 수 있었다. 그랬기 때문에 그 친구들(아이돌)이 작품에 잘 맞아떨어졌고, 대중성과 작품성을 동시에 잡을 수 있었다.”

http://news.nate.com/view/20100811n12084

google translate

:lol:

"The basic skills, and I think the most important thing is commitment. In fact the victory (Big Bang) to the enthusiasm and commitment to, for showing faith in me that could be cast. Because they did those guys (Idol) This works well right out of the way, the popularity and at the same time were able to get work. "

posted? Cute Dae!!!

[NEWS] Daesung, “Dora-Daesung” is his nickname!

4881869878_a6c8b4f9a8_m.jpg

Looks like our favorite Kpop idols also remind us of our favorite anime characters.

In a recent survey in a Japanese portal site on which idol singer closely resembles the adorable anime character Doraemon, Big Bang’s DaeSung got the top spot garnering a whopping 72% of the total votes.

It’s no wonder that this amusing idol topped the survey. Fans call him ‘Dora DaeSung’, and he is also a big fan of the anime character himself! DaeSung is known to use Doraemon products> and wear clothing with Doraemon prints.

via kpoplive

Posted by: alee of iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

Guest Unni_Ashley

C: kanauru @ YT

Im excited to see how this will turn out ^^

hmm, what's this anyway??? Who are the guys in this teaser??? awww, im so cluelesssss

Guest toozdae08

^

It's Kanauru Productions - they're the ones who filmed Shaun in S.K. during YB's promotions and have been visiting ATY.

Anyway - I justed watched the YG fam end of the year GAYO performance from way back to 2007 and I hope they do another one this year and maybe reveal BB's new Korean song. That would be so cool and maybe they'll have an early comeback. If not that they can always announce a comeback to 2NE1's end of the year concert (hopefully). I'm hoping for an early 2011 comeback.

Guest intelligirl

I guess no photos of Seungri's press conference are going to be released? :(

Press conference for his new mc position. It was scheduled for today.

Well here is a new article, but no pics yet

OSEN=이지영 기자] MBC '일밤'의 새 코너 '오늘을 즐겨라'로 예능 MC에 첫 도전하는 빅뱅의 막내 승리가 소감을 밝혔다.

승리는 "멤버 중 가장 어린만큼 귀여움을 담당하겠다"며 이번 코너 속에서 자신의 위치에 대해 말문을 열었다.

이어 그는 "오늘 오프닝 율동도 내가 짰다. 댄스 가수인 만큼 앞으로 이런 부분에서 많은 활약을 하겠다. 또한 여기 형님들이 30대나 40대가 대부분인 만큼 20대의 재기 발랄한 아이디어를 많이 내겠다"고 말했다.

또한 그는 이 코너를 통해 하고 싶은 일에 대해 "'빅뱅' 멤버 다 통솔하면서 오늘을 즐기는 것을 해보고 싶다"며 "예능 고정은 처음인데 그전에 보여주지 다양한 모습을 보여주고 싶다"고 덧붙였다.

공익 예능 '단비' 후속으로 방송되는 '오늘은 즐겨라'는 오늘을 즐겁게 사는 방법을 모아 1년 뒤 한권의 책을 만든 뒤 수익금으로 불우 이웃을 돕는 코너다. 신현준, 정준호, 공현진을 비롯 정형돈, 서지석, 김현철, 승리가 MC로 참여한다. 오는 22일 첫 방송.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100811n20072

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Press conference for his new MBC show :)

Photos!!!

201008112000591111_1.jpg

201008112003451113_1.jpg

1281524268_201008111954081001_1.jpg

PYH2010081110260001300_P2.jpg

tn_1281524642_891063024_0.jpg

11_79802.jpg

201008112003779458_1.jpg

11_79803.jpg

11_79805.jpg

201008112009031001_1.jpg

201008112007361115_1.jpg

201008112009779294_1.jpg

C: Nate

Im not feeling the outfits >.< But Seungri is still really really cute ^^ He looks healthy :P

He looks better in that white blue (what happened to my eyes lol?) shirt ^^ And anyone knows the concept of the show????

I hope the cast will go on COME TO PLAY soon :)

brb with more

More in my next post ^^ if I find any lol :lol:

Guest Michala01

Oh lord those outfits are tragic laugh.gif but I can't wait to watch the show. Great to see Seungri doing some solo stuff 

Guest intelligirl

^ I AGREE... I really dislike Hawaiian print.

More... Sorry if some are repeats.

40106908.jpg

pyh2010081110410001300p.jpg

lol cute

2010081120325311191.jpg

2010081120327782002.jpg

pyh2010081110490001300p.jpg

pyh2010081110440001300p.jpg

2010081120034511131.jpg

1179802.jpg

this one is by far the funniest :lol:

c: as tagged