★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

GDYB @ SKETCHBOOK 3/3 [eng]

^^ so it looks like the recent issues with other boy groups and all those talk about "boygroups will eventually disband" really brought them together to talk about their future as BIGBANG. im happy with the decision and conclusion they came up with. :)

Guest tomorrow13

[Vids] TOP in Real Sound by Taeyang

Credit: miseremeiYT05@YT

-----------

[info] Seungri's latest UFO replies

e9990030c342260f241f147.jpg

Translations :

(top left)

TO: BIGBANG (兜兜里养猫)

Seungri-goon. Taeyang oppa already released his album. When will Seungri release it?

[bigBang] I have not plans yet - Seungri-

(top right)

TO: BIGBANG (凌云)

Seungri ah, are you feeling better? We miss you very much! Dearest, do you miss us ^^

[bigBang] Of course I miss you T - Seungri-

(bottom left)

TO: BIGBANG (雯♡雯)

Seungri oppa, Today I watched you and Taeyang oppa's Strong Heart, it is really great! hehe...

[bigBang] Can watch it in China too? - Seungri-

thanks to yoyowb120 @ baidu

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Do not take out without the credit.

Guest bAngs_zatie

[Vids] TOP in Real Sound by Taeyang

Credit: miseremeiYT05@YT

-----------

[info] Seungri's latest UFO replies

e9990030c342260f241f147.jpg

Translations :

(top left)

TO: BIGBANG (兜兜里养猫)

Seungri-goon. Taeyang oppa already released his album. When will Seungri release it?

[bigBang] I have not plans yet - Seungri-

(top right)

TO: BIGBANG (凌云)

Seungri ah, are you feeling better? We miss you very much! Dearest, do you miss us ^^

[bigBang] Of course I miss you   T - Seungri-

(bottom left)

TO: BIGBANG (雯♡雯)

Seungri oppa, Today I watched you and Taeyang oppa's Strong Heart, it is really great! hehe...

[bigBang] Can watch it in China too? - Seungri-

thanks to yoyowb120 @ baidu

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Do not take out without the credit.

wait,seungri know chinese????

lol...sorry,i'm new here so its hard to catch up the past posts...:sweatingbullets:

i tought UFO is in korea???

is it ok if i quote the caps????aishh..sory,i don't know nothing about the quote thingy:mellow:

Guest g-dragon1988

BIGBANG Hand~

Guess who !! >.<

20100722.jpg

A- VI

B- D-LITE

C- SOL

D- GD!

E- T.O.P

--------------

V I like GD hand most^.^ So thin and long fingers..and cute little nails!!~ It's perfect hand!ㅇ<-<

Guest propera898

GD bites his nails!!! LOL :D WELL i guess he lives under too muc presion ,,, and TABIs hand and fingers really slender love his nails... should do a hands-commercial ,lol!!!!!! TYs hands ... i really thought his hands or fingers where more slender cuz he plays the piano ,, BUT he does alot physics stuff so he is a rought guy lol anyway really cute --- ,makne hands are really manly kekekekek cute hands , and DS hands are really browny KEKEK

The interview with Seung Ri in the ViVi Magazine was really amusing & fun to read. I always enjoy what Seung Ri has to say. I laughed at his answers for 'Who does not sleep?' and 'If the world was gonna be destroyed tomorrow,what would you do?' YB does seem to worry a lot which I hope he will stop doing so much. >_< I can totally imagine Seung Ri going to hide in a shelter. lol And the numbers for the Daum Cafe are dropping each time, I hope Big Bang comes back soon. XD

Guest andloveyelledno

One of the Japanese administrators of TeamBIGBANG is at the event waiting for Big Bang to perform. She's keeping us updated at their twitter if anyone's on right now and interested http://twitter.com/TeamBIGBANG

They haven't gone up yet but she estimates that based on the light sticks, 90% of the audience are VIPs. Pretty much MTV Live all over again :D

Guest teshagoesblind

One of the Japanese administrators of TeamBIGBANG is at the event waiting for Big Bang to perform. She's keeping us updated at their twitter if anyone's on right now and interested http://twitter.com/TeamBIGBANG

They haven't gone up yet but she estimates that based on the light sticks, 90% of the audience are VIPs. Pretty much MTV Live all over again :D

where're they performing? ^_^

Guest chrichelle

COOL a lot of JVIPS really came.. i read that there first song was BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER? is that there new japanese song?! i wanna hear it.. T.T i hope someone shares fancams of the event...

Guest missARROGANT

GD at USJ rehearsal

rehgd.jpg

cr: dcgd

@ teshagoesblind

They are performing at USJ,japan

That’s great.

Hope we will get to see lots of photos and fancams

Usually there is not much photos and fancams from japanese shows <_<

Archived