★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

I hope their Strong Heart appearance gets subbed soon. The stories especially maknae's stories have been pretty hilarious. It was amusing how YG asked the maknae to take care of his hyung during the recording, lol! YB being all shy on variety shows. I wanna see the hyungs' reaction during SR's 10 golden minutes. they are really trying to treat him as an adult now. I love when he said "it's what keeps BIGBANG together", love how you can hear such things from all of them lately. :)

and YG scared of GD?!? lmao! :lol: we all know se7en is their mentor. they all look up to him. i guess that's why a lot of VIPs support se7en too, he and his lucky se7en fans were also the one who supported Big Bang when they're starting out. se7en to Big Bang is like, what Big Bang is to 2ne1 now. YGFAM love :)

Guest simplykylie

i found a sub vid for strongheart but its not complete yet

anyway here is the link

http://www.rainmakerstory.com/?p=251

Guest blablablash04

i found a sub vid for strongheart but its not complete yet

anyway here is the link

http://www.rainmakerstory.com/?p=251

Thank you for the link. But it is not working for me =.=

Guest rubje90

Thank you for the link. But it is not working for me =.=

me too :sweatingbullets:

I can’t watch the vid...Is there anything wrong?

Guest Unnursvana

"Jiyong, did you come back from the Alps? What are you wearing? Is that a beanie? And your hair colour? Are you going to sing a Yodel song?"

ROLF XD this just made my day. Seungri is really straight forward.

I hope the Strong Heart epsidoe will be subbed soon... I watched Taeyang's and Seungri's cuts but it is not as much fun when you don't have a clue what they are saying,

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I wish it were real :lol:

1279729392_201007220123206723272501_0.jpg

1279729738_201007220129041606212501_0.jpg

1279730144_201007220135527471232501_0.jpg

1279730568_201007220142547868272501_0.jpg

C: 아쭈★ @ DCInside

BIGBANG @ SMART Magazine

bigbangupdatesbigbang2.jpg

bigbangupdatesbigbang.jpg

C: 폴켄@DCGD // vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest RENATA

:wub: GD as usual went out superbly . Gifs from GD and Tae are excellent

(Forgive mistakes but I do not know too well English )

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen?

ph06g.jpg

7週連続! BIGBANGミラクル企画も残す ところ今号が最終回となりました。

先週の予告どおり、今回は、これまでの未公開ショット&撮影舞台裏のオフショットが3ページで登場です!

クールでカッコイイBIGBANGはもちろん、撮影合間に見せてくださった笑顔に、お茶目なポーズなど、編集部が見た5人のご様子を余すところなくお伝え します♪

BIGBANGのステッカーのプレゼントもありますので、どしどしご応募くださいね★

Via mi_amiga & インターネットTVガイド

C: TemBIGBANG

[NEWS] Translation for TV Guide Magazine September Issue

38906_414607365457_239997840457_5108939_8021101_n.jpg

Owing a professional attitude and strong camera sense,no matter when BIGBANG is being captured sololy or in a group, they were able to fulfill our requirements within the time limit and gave us a wide variety of expressions. When they had to be divided into two groups to undergo the shooting- a group of 2 and a group of 3, TOP shouted,’ I hate this the most (referring to the dividing of groups)’ He was so humurous that the other four boys all bursted into laughters. The atmosphere among them is so warm which clearly reveals the good relationship among them.

G-dragon

- Upon arrivial of the scene, he immidiately made cute poses with his hands. He is so mischievous that really strikes the chord of others.

-Whenever he faces the camera, he can change his expressions continuously. That is G-dragon.

D-Lite

-Sitting next to G-dragon, he seemed to be influenced by him; so he also pointed his hands to the camera and broke into a broadly cute smile.

- Whenever we talk about D-Lite, we think about a broad and bright smile. If such a true smile is seen in the photo shooting, you will surely feel so blissful.

- Sitting side by side with a bright smile, G-dragon and D-Lite seemed to be a little nervous but they were enojoying their rare chance of taking pictures of only themselves.

V.I.

- He grabbed the little props there in order to make cool poses. He has been so confident all along. His expression seemed to tell you that, ‘I think it is like that.’

- When V.I. was concentrating on the photo shooting, suddenly the head of G-dragon emeraged from his back. Here comes BIGBANG’s ‘Tom’ and “Jerry’!

SOL

- He seems to be comparatively silent most of the times but this time he also became so vivid and active, he even shook his whole body for making a wide range of poses.

- After taking his personal shots, he thanked all the staff one by one which is clearly a sign of maturity and respect.

- When taking photos sololy,Sol was really cool.However,when they were required to divide into two groups to take the pictures,he was a little bit stressed. His eyes must be smiling behind those sunglasses.

- ‘Please let me see the space between your fingers!’ Following the instructions of the photographer, TOP’s shyness is so adorable.

-Fixing their eyes on G-dragon when he was doing his shots, TOP and D-Lite unintentionally showed their chaming expression which adds even more charisma to them.

-TOP was the one who is the most energetic during the photo shooting, he picked up the writing brush not for painting but to fool around in front of the camera!

After publishing the introduction of them 5 weeks consecutively, every member of BIGBANG started to relax and showed us their best shots!

Source: TV guide September Issue (a Japanese Magazine)

Chinese Translation by lavender@bigbangfamily

English Translation by rice@Bigbang World

(Please do not remove any credits)

Guest missARROGANT

^ Thanks for the translation. Tom & Jerry FTW :wub:

TOP scans From BIGBANG @ SMART Magazine

top4k.jpg

top3he.jpg

cr: dctop/bestiz

^ their outfits look quite unique <3

Guest propera898

:wub:w00t.gifTOP legs are really shaped , pretty and long :rolleyes: O.O ,,,, i dont know why i think this its their new style for the new single promotions ...... :Dw00t.gif

i love how he looks with the boots :P .... i wish he changes his hairstyle :phew:

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang will perform at the UN Worldpeace Concert

Big Bang, BEAST, and 4Minute will be performing UN WORLD PEACE CONCERT in Japan from July 23rd to 25th. They will be representing Korea in this event.

Last year only Japanese artists participated this event, but because Korean singers have become quite popular nowadays, they will be joining this event.

BEAST and 4Minute will have a special stage Universer Studio 4 on the 23rd. Big Bang will also be performing there on the 24th. Japanese singers, Crystal Kay, AAA, Speed, and Do As Infinitely will also be joining the concert.

Source: baidu

Translation: Maggie @ ibigbang

1279771692_o0800118810652369625.jpg

Jiyong is soooo cute :wub:

C: 바람 처럼 @ bestiz

01daessong.gif

02daessong.gif

08daessong.gif

05daessong.gif

Caps this way

01daessong.jpg

02daessong.jpg

03daessong.jpg

04daessong.jpg

09daessong.jpg

10daessong.jpg

12daessong.jpg

08daessong.jpg

13daessong.jpg

11daessong.jpg

C: honeybaby@naver blog // ZAMORA @ dsholic

v Thats PTS-ed :lol:

Guest propera898

w00t.gif ^ HOPE you know that photoshot...LOL i mean its a wanting wish!!!!!!!!! ,,, wish it could be truth tears.gif ill fangirls AND NOnfangirls would be sreaming ,,,, ILL WILL NEED TO GO TO THE ER IMDEDIATLY!!!!!

I WISH ONE DAY TOP SHOWS HIS UPPER BODY!!!!!!!! SOMEONE RIPS HIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

:wub: I BADLY WANT TO LOOK AT HIS BODY !!!!! w00t.gif:crazy: IF I COULD I WOULD PAY SOMEONE TO TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT FORCEFULLY!!!! I DONT CARE HOW OR WHY ,,, JUST WANT TO SEE HIS UPPER BODY!!! :crazy:

Archived