Jiyong's body ^^ *old gif LOL* *gdragon-1988 where are you? :lol: *

*too revealing ^^ *

c8a311gyfla1216sisterma.gif

C: 싱싱한승현 @ bestiz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@thuy: I STARED AT THAT GIF FOR LIKE A MINUTE. HAHAHA =)

Thanks for sharing! Love the one who took this. Such a hot angle. LMAO.

You guys mentioning about Family Outing made me miss Dae

in variety shows D: Sigh. And then missing Dae, I remembered

all the BB members too T.T I wonder what their concept will be?

Too many cool and unique concepts these days o: I hope BB

cud break through the trends again (= But even if they wudnt

be able to(i highly doubt it but yeah), id still support them!

i dnt remember BB disappointing me ever tho xD

Guest g-dragon1988

@shinhdeplol:

I am here-!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGD body is hot!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI will die~~!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠKill me~~~~~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ돋다ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTOTALLY MY MAN!!~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄

●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄

●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄●▅▇█▇▆▅▄

I watch SketchBook...ㅋ

----------------------

100716 SketchBook I NEED A GIRL

http://cwy3236.egloos.com/1747909

출처: 베스티츠

Guest tomorrow13

More TOP interviews about Into the Fire and himself are translated today

Go to check TOP acting thread if you're interested. =>>> click here

That thread is dead and somehow I think it's abandoned. :(

Guest g-dragon1988

@Shinhdeplol : next time do same surprise for me, please~ㅋㅋㅋ>.<

I love to see my man!내꺼거든~~There is no bigger 지디빠 than me..ㅋㅋㅋ~_~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

100716sketchbook02.jpg

[NEWS] Taeyang's secret of body building?

35193_412974570457_239997840457_5066459_6958468_n.jpg

On 16th of this month, the trainer of YG publicized this photo through ME 2 DAY. In the photo, wearing a white vest and a pair of shorts, Taeyang was soundly asleep with his muscles clearly seen.

After seeing that picture which was taken in the gym room, Fans posted their comments enthusiastically immediately afterwards, one of them said, ' when there is a series of strenuous exercise, there is the abdominal muscle.’ And another one was ,’ Taeyang really has thorough self- management’.

On the other hand, Taeyang, who has released his solo album recently, captured the 1st place in various music charts by the song,”I need a girl’. This is an evidence showing his great popularity.

34287_412975475457_239997840457_5066464_5777450_n.jpg

Source: TV Report

Chinese Translation: Lulala@Bigbangfamily

English Translation and Shared:Rice@ Bigbang World

Do not remove or change any of the CREDITS

Taeyang and G-Dragon were supposed to debut as a duo

bigbangupdate.jpg

It was revealed that G-Dragon and Taeyang were ready to debut into the music industry a few times before they debuted with Big Bang. They confessed that they were originally planned to debut as a hip-hop duo.

G-Dragon and Taeyang were guests on the 16th episode of Sketchbook, and they revealed that they were set to debut under the english name of "GDYB" with their names' initials as the name of the group.

Their agency's president, Yang Hyun Suk, changed his plans and instead of making them debut as a hip hop duo, they became part of Big Bang instead.

G-Dragon said, "We made the group name ourselves, my name and his name's initials formed into GDYB. I talked to our president about this idea of ours but it did not push through."

Source: TV Report

Translations by: Blueprincess824@dkpopnews

Taken from: bigbang updates

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang, "Big Bang's future looks bright"

During the July 16 broadcast of YHY's Sketchbook, BIGBANG's Taeyang was asked a question about "how most groups eventually disband."

Taeyang answered, "Lately, the members have been talking together about the future. The thing that brought this group of 5 people together is their passion for music. If we do not lose that original intention, we can still do music together even after 10 or 20 years."

G-Dragon added, "The talks I have with our members are more mature than before. Our individual points of view have become more apparent." Taeyang agreed and added, "The future looks bright for BIGBANG."

C: Newsen // vic @ bigbangupdates

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

a.jpg

aa.jpg

85228479.th.jpg80834085.th.jpg88072036.th.jpg54647011.th.jpg

73851935.th.jpg31453501.th.jpg79331093.th.jpg15831343.th.jpg

37210898.th.jpg50192584.th.jpg78988125.th.jpg11845371.th.jpg

12789152.th.jpg61872882.th.jpg26975921.th.jpg88816789.th.jpg

C: Gwon.Ae @ BBVIPZ

Guest juang_bb

Taeyang, "Big Bang's future looks bright"

During the July 16 broadcast of YHY's Sketchbook, BIGBANG's Taeyang was asked a question about "how most groups eventually disband."

Taeyang answered, "Lately, the members have been talking together about the future. The thing that brought this group of 5 people together is their passion for music. If we do not lose that original intention, we can still do music together even after 10 or 20 years."

G-Dragon added, "The talks I have with our members are more mature than before. Our individual points of view have become more apparent." Taeyang agreed and added, "The future looks bright for BIGBANG."

C: Newsen // vic @ bigbangupdates

The future looks bright indeed. very bright actually. it looks like they have been really talking about their future together. notice how GDYB's answers are the same as what TOP said in his Star Diary. How they've been brought together for their love for music and for as long as they keep doing what they love, they can see themselves doing it together for a very long time. Their answers about their future has been making me happy, more than anything else. I love how as early as now, they are already talking about their future, it just shows how much BIGBANG means to them. such a reassuring feeling, it really feels good.

how can u not love them?!? :wub:

Guest juang_bb

Into the Gunfire publicist, problem with TOP fans “Poster please..”

The publicist for the movie Into the Gunfire is suffering because of TOP’s fans.

TOP’s fans are taking movie posters of TOP that are up on street walls, and are setting back public relations.

The publicist said, “The situation is that we cannot publicize because posters that we put up around schools for Into the Gunfire get taken within minutes. It’s a little embarrassing because even if we put them back up, they get taken again. We’re hoping you can refrain yourselves.”

Into the Gunfire tells the true story of 71 student soldiers who gave their lives in fighting to protect their land during the Korean War, and is idol group Big Bang member TOP’s on-screen debut through the lead role of Oh Jang Bum.

Having been released on the 16th of June, Into the Gunfire has surpassed 3 million viewers and is looking forward to its release in 14 major American cities.

Source: isplus

Translation: seungie

-----------

i'll post this here since it relates to Tabi and his fans... VIPs. this just made me :lol: LMAO!!! i don't blame them... i'd probably do the same thing too!!! hahaha

OMG thats such a relief that they at a point where they can have a serious conversation about their future as Big Bang :wub: Communication is the key to success so hearing that "the future is bright for BB" from Taeyang is a huge huge relief for us Vipz. And lol at people snatching TOPs posters. I really can't blame them at all I would grab one to just as memorabilia. I'm so beyond happy that TOPs movie has become BIG success. Proud moment :tears: I shed tear of joy.

Lol I love those pics from ViVi. especially the one were YB has this mysterious look on his fase and pose. They all look really hot. Daesung is really well fitted in those pants they look hot on him.

Guest piano.1993

lol @ the students who teared off Top's posters outside their schools. Can it be considered bad influence? :lol: But I bet I will be doing the same thing if I see his posters on the street like that.

The photo of bloody Top posted some pages back... it looks so real

the future looks "BRIGHT" now who is not happy about

that i am! man many group has disband and BIGBANG haven't

come back for almost a year and a half thanks to GDYB they

made it clear for us VIP MUSIC is for our boys forever they

wont leave us HANGING!

@shinhdeplol- im getting there do u like it so far! im adding more things to it so yeah getting close to done!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ :)

have you finished revamping YB's thread^^ ?

- - -

Some gifs from MTV LIVE. GDYBSR are all sooo cute :wub:

hoegee071501ok.gif

no1071505ok.gif

1279263341.gif

More here:

0715mtv04ok.gif

1279247804.gif

1279247822.gif

1279263104.gif

1279247786.gif

hoegee071502viok.gif

hoegee071502ok.gif

hoegee071501solok.gif

1279247880.gif

0701004ok.gif

0715mtv06ok.gif

hoegee071504ok.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

Taeyang and G-Dragon's thoughts on their fans

2010071710263910011.jpg

The two members of Big Bang G-Dragon and Taeyang showed different attitudes towards their increasing number of fans. Taeyang showed a cool response whilst G-Dragon, the leader was a bit shy.

The two starred as guests on the show KBS 2TV 'Sketchbook' and talked about how they would react to the fans that approached them when they were in public.

Taeyang was glad to see his fans and waved at his fans showing a cool response, and this made the fans keep a distance from him. It looked like the cool response made Taeyang's fans cool as well.

On the other hand G-Dragon showed a different response. He is happy that his fans would recognize him but it is hard to express his emotions to the fans. That is the reason why he would just quietly passby.

The two also talked about other members in Big Bang. They said that Daesung's room was just for sleeping and had nothing in it. There is not even a heating system in his room, on the other hand Taeyang's room is decorated by his mum and gives warmth when entered. T.O.P's room has a lot of collections and figures. G-Dragon has a lot of interest in fashion and has a lot of clothing collections in his room. Seungri then said he would not reveal his room to the public.

Credit: kpopupdate.com

Taken from: bigbanghaven

Archived