★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctharyar

I understand sweetflower point of view because I too feel worried for BB comeback after listening to 'I Need A Girl' & After You Fall Asleep'. These songs are not hit songs kind for my taste but then K Fans might have different taste. Who knows? I have listened to SOLAR album on YT and I admit there are only couple of new songs I think they're good for me (not counting LOAM & WD... they are awesome songs but not new). Maybe those songs are not catchy and need some time to grow on me. I guess.

I mean I pay more attention to songs that Ji Yong participated since he leads BB music direction, in my opinion. I can't help feeling worry though. I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I know I should just have faith in Ji Yong and BB for their comeback. I think I understand how Ji Yong/BB feel now. We expect so much from them... so... so...

I now don't know what kind of music I should expect for BB comeback. @_@

Whatever it is, I'm buying it as long as it's BB. oh... this is crazy. @_@

Guest juang_bb

Don't worry too much guys. I personally LOVE YB's SOLAR!!! i will admit it is not what kpop normally loves, but it is awesome music, at least for me. this is YB's solo and I knew from the beginning he is not coming out with something "popular" I still hope he does well on online charts and win awards since he deserves it. when it comes to BIGBANG's music, let's not start second guessing them again. BIGBANG's music is different from their solos. don't underestimate GD too. GD is smart, he knows what he's doing and he knows to whom he's writing for. GD knows what songs suits him, GD knows what songs suits YB (a lot of people loves After You Fall Asleep, it suits YB and GD wrote it which is not necessarily his style, you don't expect that kind of song in HB) and most especially, GD knows what suits BIGBANG. let's not forget that GD wrote their biggest hits, LIES and HARUHARU. let's just wait patiently and anticipate.

remember what YG said to TOP which I think applies to BB as a whole: "you dont have to do what's popular, what you do is popular"

plus, BB is YG's biggest cashcow. as much as they've been coming out with awesome music that are not totally mainstream lately, i don't think he'll risk that much with BB. im pretty sure YG will guarantee that BB's next title song will be a hit.

Guest propera898

HERES A QUESTION

Will BIGBANG be able to fullfil all the expectatives of the people ,or will they fall behind?

Are they going to give us something new or will they follow what Kpop groups had giving us lately (autotune and catchy songs)?

^

I have faith in Big bang ! There's no group out there that's released so many songs that I adore. I've never been let down because they put their blood, sweat and tears into it. Tell me Goodbye, Heartbreaker, Turn it up & Solar are all amazing songs/albums and when you combine those different styles some might say that they won't mix but this is Big Bang ! They always find a way , through thick and thin. Yes, I agree that K-pop now is heavily being polluted by auto-tune but in their latest song Tell me Goodbye I didn't sense any use of auto tune whatsoever. If I'm wrong please correct me. Also as a company YG is one to take their time with their work. If they don't feel that it's good enough they push it back and as someone said Big Bang is Yg's biggest cash cow right now ( I feel bad using that term) and they will make sure that their comeback will be nothing less than perfection. Also I find that Big Bang aren't really ones to follow trends rather they set the trends ;)

Guest doublehh03

i need a girl seems like an american produced song. great single for taeyang, not a typical kpop song. love this joint.

and big bang will come back w/ something fresh. if solar is a preview, BB will be ridiculous.

in a every album BIGBANG released is WORTH WAITING for. they are doing a lot of efforts to give us EXTRAORDINARY songs,, not just catchy but meaningful songs..as a VIP we should support them in every way we can,, LETS HAVE FAITH to YG.. he knows how to excite fans.. :blink:

Guest teshagoesblind

does anyone have like, a list of the Big Bang appearances? like, any member or the group as a whole appearing in variety shows or any special appearances anywhere?

hope someone can helpppp! :D would love to watch all the Big Bang appearances :lol:

Guest LaeLa_is_DeAd

Taeyang's MV was SWEET and SPICY! Dara and Taeyang was CUTE and HOT! And it got me teary-eyed when Jiyong took his part. What more can I say than...IT's LOVE!!!!

Guest missARROGANT

...Since this thread is pretty DEAD, don't mind I post some pic from M!countdown ^^

GDYB<333

tv3a.jpg

tv1y.jpg

tv2m.jpg

tv4.jpg

tv5.jpg

^ OMG see Taeyang's hand lol excl.gif:D

WAA. TAEYANG's ALBUM IS THE BEST ALBUM IN 2010 SO FAR!

At first, I Need a Girl didn't appeal that to me that much. But, after watching the MV and listening to it again, I INSTANTLY BECOME ADDICTED TO IT! Believe it or not, Taeyang's album is the only one I'm listening to since an hour ago. LOL. TAEYANG = DAEBAK!

Guest tomorrow13

Hey guys, I just read some info about TOP's solo album in Tumblr

★ TOP 1st ALBUM [T] Deluxe Edition ★

▶ 발매일: 2010년 11월 4일

▶ Deluxe Edition 구성

1. 일반 판 2.5 배 분량의 200 PAGE PHOTO BOOK + 메이킹필름 DVD

2. Deluxe Edition 발매 기념 탑버전베어브릭 (탑이 직접 디자인한 베어브릭, 3만장 한정 제작)

3. 소장용 인화사진 2매 (5*7 사이즈/ 4종 중 랜덤 증정)

4. YG FAMILY CARD (싸이월드 BGM (탑 타이틀곡 1곡) 구매가능)

▶ 소비자가: 28,800원 (각 구매처마다 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.)

▶ Track List

01. TOP (Intro)

02. TURN IT UP

03. I’m baby

04. movie Star (Feat. toebi)

05. Boys And Girls

06. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See

07. 내 나이 7세

08. 같은 하늘 아래

09. Decision

10. Holla

11. Bad Dreams

12. Because I

13. 미치도록 슬프게

14. Boys And Girls (Remix version)

★ TOP 1st ALBUM [T] 일반판 ★

▶ 발매일: 2010년 11월 11일

▶ 예약 진행: 2010년 11월 4일(목) ~ 11월 10일(수)

▶ 예약처: YG E-shop 및 전국 온, 오프라인 음반 매장

▶ 일반판 구성

1. PHOTOBOOK (72P)

2. YG FAMILY CARD (이벤트 참여가능, 싸이월드 BGM 기능은 없음)

▶ 소비자가: 13,600원 (각 구매처마다 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.)

▶ Track List

01. TOP (Intro)

02. TURN IT UP

03. I’m baby

05. Boys And Girls

06. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See

07. 내 나이 7세

08. 같은 하늘 아래

09. Decision

10. Holla

11. Bad Dreams

12. Because I

13. 미치도록 슬프게

I'm not sure if it is true coz it has not been confirmed yet. :huh:

But I really hope TOP's 1st album will be released at the end of this year.

Guest shinhdeplol

LOL the name is so funny :lol:

- - -

Gifs of Jiyong from INAG MV and teaser

f186ce4ddc4305c7d62asfc.gif

f32ee12b661bcc065243c16.gif

teasergd.gif

teasergdara.gif

054e3d25e4c8753f4d088d7.gif

0ba17dede05dbf1963d09f6.gif

3f53002bbb6de8a5023bf67.gif