★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

oh, so this is new photoshoot? i thought it was old....why are they doing a winter photoshoot during the summer though...

and the clip is kind of out of sync

this one is not out of sync

BB: EW (100626)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMDG79hhfA&playnext_from=TL&videos=ba8vhmzb9Ms&feature=sub

thx bbupdates2010 @ YT for the upload

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

^ Ahhh GD's hair :wub:

Why he becomes so handsome day after day..lol

Wanna see more pics

Dae and GD smiles <333

caps by me

:lol:

dae.jpg

16734423.jpg53534422.jpg

Guest vvvanilla

GD and DS on E-weekly (synched video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMDG79hhfA&feature=player_embedded

tnx bbupdates2010

cap from bigbangupdates:

24538031.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

100620008.jpg

C: ttiang93 @ bestiz

EDIT

100627 0: 51 AM KST

Awhhhhh Im so sad that Korea lost to Uruguay :( But its okay, what they have done this year is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

i was about to post in BEAST's thread instead of this...guess i clicked the wrong thing

:(

to make this post less meaningless

ChauDinh

i really appreciate what you posted, but could you pls remove the mediafire links from your post? i am afraid the mods may see them and warn you, since downloadable links arent allowed here :(

anyways, i followed your instruction and succeeded ^^ totally in love with that pink colour ^^

- - -

100626 TURN IT UP on charts

Bugs

0911267ba88d5b3629388ac.jpg

Mnet

0911267ba88d5b3629388ac.png

Dosirak

04d462232848aa3d908f9dc.png

Cyworld

04d462232848aa3d908f9dc.jpg

Melon

3a488d50264ead213b2935c.png

C: BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest loveYB

Just following the instruction, if you have any trouble, pm me. :lol:

I also have some theme of BIG BANG for Win 7, if anyone needs, ask me, I will post it

This thread is so ooo dead. Where's all VIP??? :(:huh:

hi, can i have the win7 one? :D thanks alot!

Guest vip_gd

edit

lol oh wait nvm

that was like march

i hadn't realised

-

oh && yeah, jiyong was realy cute and perky in that FILA shoot ><

Guest chicvip

why jump 2 song T T

i want listen I NEED A GIRL

but I like this song very must yb can send to felling very good

ah ~ I love he

thank at sweet song from yb ^ ^

Guest vip_gd

LOL

tabi's serious expression scares me

http://img822.imageshack.us/i/ae12775635612300551140.jpg/

that looks like his i'm-gonna-murder-that-guy-after-i-finish-my-drink face

Guest juang_bb

GDae :wub: so happy that GD is still keeping that hairstyle. I think Dae needs a cut though, it's getting too long. both of them look so happy.

I think they are shooting for Fall/Winter collection already. Clothing companies really do that, they shoot it a season in advance because they usually start marketing the next season's clothes by the end of the current one.

TOP looks so serious watching. is it just me, or does TOP really looks a lot tanner lately?!? makes him hotter. :)

Aww TOP being supportive so cute!! Interview with GDae was so cute!! I agree i think its time for Daesung to switch up his hairstyle or pull it back a little!! I wish the stylist would stop trying to cover his face!!! I'm really really liking what I'm hearing from Taeyangs album and that just reassure me that BB album is gonna be amazing!!

Guest universe

ohh i kinda wished that Tabi had watched the match with the members though. don't turn into a Daesung and "abandon" your members coz you have new friend to play with Tabi!! hahaha

GD's smile in that FILA photoshoot makes me so happy :D i'm glad FILA is still sticking to BB after so long! i need more BB CFs to tide me over this period. everything has been really quiet so far...

Guest Haruhi-chan204

Aww, GD is so cute in that interview. I really love his hairstyle, I hope he's not going to change it! His smile is just adorable there, just as the Daesung's one ♥.

Top cheering Korea is just too funny :DD. I'm just really sorry for the Korea defeat in World Cup~ ç__ç.

Can't wait for the new Big Bang albuuum ♥.

Guest propera898

[Fancam] TOP at '71-Into the Fire' movie screening on 100626

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07w78GnfQQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=eqxh0s5Ilk0&feature=sub

TABI is all smiles here KEKEKE so happy xD

Guest xxUntilwhenever

[100626]G-dragon-BTS of new FILA photoshoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIk7OyVTWjI

omg. Jiyong is super cute :wub: I love his smile :wub: and his hair is awesome xD

lol @ TOP watching and cheering for the world cup xD He looks so serious xD Im so sad that they lost though T_T

Guest missARROGANT

[star Diary] TOP⑩ “Someone who can embrace everything”

topap.jpg

Big Bang is family for life. There are really no problems between the members. There’s no member that is particularly competitive about work, and I think we’re people who got together because of a common love for music. So I think Big Bang is a group that will really last a long time. Because we do music with such a pure heart, we could quit tomorrow if we ever thought that we didn’t have anything more to show. But we want to go for the limit to see what we can show together as a group.

We have a huge dream. It’s to become a group that everyone in the nation could love and applaud. We want to become a group that can receive deep love from the public for a long time, not singers that are fleeting and forgotten tomorrow. All of us put forth sincere effort to become such a group. We want become a group that receives so much love that it can be said that ‘when it comes to idol groups, there are those that are before Big Bang and after Big Bang.’

We want to give love. In my adolescence, I always felt like I was an outsider to the world. But now I want to become someone who can embrace everything. I want to become someone who can give happiness to other people. Because there are people who care for me and people I care for, I make an effort to become a little more perfect than I was today.

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie

----

w-inds feat G-dragon vnja2010 best collavoration

Broadcast on [25/06/2010] Saturday Fuji TV mejyamasi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwAmoxz6Luc&feature=player_embedded#!

cr: findmyself999 @ yt

Archived