★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Kushi

Does anyone know how long Daesung / Seungri were trainees for? (I know they came in days after one another)

One of my friends was writing a fanfic, and she asked me this question. But then after doing a little bit of research, I realized, I had absolutely no idea... I remember some people saying it was like 3 years, but then I remember some reports that Hyeseung (so-1) only trained for 1.5 years and DaeRi joined AFTER him. I don't believe they've ever gave an exact time for their training period, but does anyone know?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

wow Top looks handsome in the photo with the kids. i think he looks great with either long or short hairstyle too. i still like the hairstyle which he has in iris

Guest universe

i think its sweet that Top keeps talking about the members in almost every interview. you can just see how much they mean to him!! i'm glad he's grateful for each day. :D i want you to be happy, Top. he must be really happy now with Turn It Up and Into the Fire getting number 1s everywhere.

looking at the awesome result of Turn It Up, i really hope YG will let him promote it at least once. it can also help the Big Show CD sales!!. come on YG, make it happen!! :lol:

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Does anyone know how long Daesung / Seungri were trainees for? (I know they came in days after one another)

One of my friends was writing a fanfic, and she asked me this question. But then after doing a little bit of research, I realized, I had absolutely no idea... I remember some people saying it was like 3 years, but then I remember some reports that Hyeseung (so-1) only trained for 1.5 years and DaeRi joined AFTER him. I don't believe they've ever gave an exact time for their training period, but does anyone know?

if i remember correctly

they trained for about 6 months

but i'm not really sure

{TRANS} [star Diary] TOP⑧ “Cheating while dating, definitely NO!”

200910051551003641655A_2.jpg

I’ve never cheated when I had a girlfriend. I think it’s a question of loyalty. But because I have a rather free personality, there aren’t many girls who can take that. I like a girl who can sensibly guide me… I never wanted to get married but recently I’ve been changing my mind. I want to get married when I’m around 40 after doing my work for a long time.

I don’t want to share any details about my past dating experience. I think that’s the polite thing to do for my future girl. Of course if I get dumped, I do write about it in lyrics. It’s because I’ve always written lyrics that way. But I don’t think I’m the type to get deeply hurt from being in love.

I don’t have time to be sad or lonely. I’m so busy. Of course after busily working I often space out when I get back to the dorm. Truthfully it’s not easy living as a celebrity.

One day I’m thrown onto a movie set and the next I’m in the spotlight on stage. It gets disorienting, and physically and mentally draining. Sometimes the boss will come to my room and offer me guidance. He’s been through the celebrity lifestyle, so he knows exactly what to say at each situation. He sees things that even I don’t see and helps me have a broader perspective. He stays by my side as more of a big brother than as a boss. I’m very grateful to him.

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie

[star Diary]TOP-Part 8: "Cheating while dating, definitely NO!"

a0zc5g.jpg

I’ve never cheated when I had a girlfriend. I think it’s a question of loyalty. But because I have a rather free personality, there aren’t many girls who can take that. I like a girl who can sensibly guide me… I never wanted to get married but recently I’ve been changing my mind. I want to get married when I’m around 40 after doing my work for a long time.

I don’t want to share any details about my past dating experience. I think that’s the polite thing to do for my future girl. Of course if I get dumped, I do write about it in lyrics. It’s because I’ve always written lyrics that way. But I don’t think I’m the type to get deeply hurt from being in love.

I don’t have time to be sad or lonely. I’m so busy. Of course after busily working I often space out when I get back to the dorm. Truthfully it’s not easy living as a celebrity.

One day I’m thrown onto a movie set and the next I’m in the spotlight on stage. It gets disorienting, and physically and mentally draining. Sometimes the boss will come to my room and offer me guidance. He’s been through the celebrity lifestyle, so he knows exactly what to say at each situation. He sees things that even I don’t see and helps me have a broader perspective. He stays by my side as more of a big brother than as a boss. I’m very grateful to him.

Source: Asiae

Translation: Seungie@tumblr.com

shared by prdarkstar@omonatheydidn't

Guest juang_bb

oopss..posted^^

[star Diary, Part 8] "Cheating while dating, definitely NO!"

Source: Asiae

Translation: Seungie@tumblr.com

cr as tagged

OMG TOP! your star diaries are really L-O-V-E! his work is really his first priority right now and he really treasures his privacy, no? oh, Tabi being dumped?!? is that even possible?!? :blink:

it seems like all the boys have so much love and respect for YG. I like how YG treats them like real family and guides them constantly, but not treat them like puppets. no wonder they all look up to him so much. :)

it's already part 8!!! only 2 more parts to go... :(

Guest Tekashi

One of many reasons to love YG. ^^

Their diares are very cool. Alla, thanks for adding TOPs. ^^

I love that YG just doesn't play the role as a boss to them, he is like a big brother who takes care of them and gives them advice when they need it. TOP really does keep his personal life to himself, but there's no reason for people to know if he doesn't want to share since we all have a personal life, too. (: He puts his job ahead everything else which I do respect because he definitely has a great passion for it.

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this translation by seungie is easier to understand ^^

The truth about the controversy over [Le Petit Piano] between Jung Jae Hyung & Dae Sung

Around the time Lee Hyori’s and Jung Jae Hyung’s new releases in April. A mysterious photo of Dae Sung came up on dcinside and became a hot topic. It’s the photo of Dae Sung with a bright smile, holding up Lee Hyori’s and Jung Jae Hyung’s releases. ‘Dae Sung & Lee Hyori’ is an obvious relationship, but what kind of relationship could exist between Dae Sung, an idol that is so busy with TV appearances, and Jung Jae Hyung, someone who’s hard to see on TV? Everyone began to wonder and talk, netizen detectives even found out that the theme song from ‘MNet Off the Record’ was a duet piece by Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori, and that Lee Hyori and Dae Sung were mentioned in Jung Jae Hyung’s promotional article. Furthermore, a photo of Dae Sung in the audience of Antenna Music’s Vocal Contest ‘Major Disappointment Show’ is about to be revealed. As fans became sure of their connection, Dae Sung and Jung Jae Hyung began to receive more and more attention. Exactly how to Dae Sung and Jung Jae Hyung know each other, and what went on during that time? On an evening in May, I meet up with the two at a cafe entrance.

Interview | Jung Jae Hyung, Dae Sung confess the truth behind the controversy

Q Dae Sung and Jung Jae Hyung, when did you first meet?

A JJH: I met him by chance while I was with Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa. It was kind of a messy setting, and we exchanged phone numbers but I was kind of out of it. But the very next day I actually got a call from him. It was during the time when I was focusing on this album’s piano piece. Dae Sung said he was in the middle of working on his solo album too and that he wanted to see me in action, so I invited him over. But the next day, he really did come over. Hyori told me that he was ‘good around the edges’. (laughs) I liked how positive he was as he worked and his cheeky personality. It was different from what I thought an idol would be like, and I thought that he must have a lot of awesome qualities.

Q Dae Sung, did you go [to see Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa] because you knew JJH would be there?

A DS: Honestly, I was shocked when I heard Hyori was with him, and I made up my mind that I have to get to know him and ran there. (laughs) Before I only knew the name ‘Basis,’ but I totally fell in when I heard his solo song ‘Expectation.’ He seemed like someone who could help perfect the songs I wanted to make so I exchanged phone numbers, and I blindly just called him without expecting much.

Q When Dae Sung first went over to JJH’s house, what did you do together?

A JJH: Honestly I thought he would find it awkward meeting up with me and talking for only 20 minutes. First he let me listen to some songs he prepared, we looked up each others’ performances, and hours flew by as we were talking about music.

DS: Honestly I thought of him as a quiet, austere, and somewhat cold musician, but once I actually met him he turned out to be really nice. And he has a good personality. I think he matches the kind of music that I want to pursue, and he gave me lots of good information and advice. He treated me comfortably, and so stole my heart. (laughs)

Q Dae Sung, I want to hear your impressions from being in the audience of ‘Major Disappointment Show’ from beginning to end.

A DS: As someone who appears on TV entertainment shows, I had high expectations. Aren’t the musicians who appear on Antenna Music not like that at all? I met Bark Sae Byul for the first time there, and I liked Yoo Hee Yeol, Lucid Fall, and Peppertones. It was really something disappointing. (laughs) I thought they would all be shy and not be able to do stuff like that, but watching them put their lives on the line to win was so funny. I saw that they weren’t just simply laughing, but from that I saw their confidence. I think they’re able to do that because even after falling apart they have the confidence of knowing that they can always go back to music. They were really cool. What was especially disappointing was when they said, ‘The music we’re going to show you now is our true images,’ and still performed the same way as before. Jae Hyung was really cool when he played the piano. He became a totally different person on stage. But seeing him walk out with a flower in his hair was the most disappointing out of everything I’ve seen. (laughs) Watching ‘Major Disappointment Show,’ I felt a lot closer to the musicians. I wish they would do it more often.

JJH: The next day I sent Daesung a text saying, ‘Did you enjoy the show?’ But there was no answer. He usually texts me first, or if I send one he replies back immediately, but there was no answer. It was weird. So I sent another one saying, ‘Were you disappointed?’ but there was still no answer. There was no response for a few days after that, so I thought he was really disappointed. I thought all kinds of things during that day. That young thing was really let down. Turns out it was because he had been recording, and he sent me a text worthy of a pro saying, ‘These days, the audience gets disappointed at only one images. You have to show them lots of different things.’

Q Dae Sung, did you always like piano performaces?

A DS: Honestly I wasn’t really interested, but JJH looked so cool playing piano so I got curious. Also, we recently saw a Jamie Cullum concert together, and the way Jamie Cullum played as if blessed by the gods made me thing that I want to play piano well too, so I’m taking lessons now.

Q If you had to pick your favorite song from this album [Le Petit Piano]?

A DS: Personally I like ‘Pathway’ but I also really like ‘Moonlight’ and ‘The Branch in the Wind.’ In particular, when I listen to ‘The Branch in the Wind,’ it makes me feel like a leaf that has blown off in the wind as is traveling wherever the wind takes it. On the other hand if I listen to it when I’m feeling down, I feel like a leaf that has fallen into the water, the branch unable to move even in the wind, just flowing down the river, all drenched.

JJH: I think Dae Sung himself has an ability to be able to feel things like that. That’s a piece I personally like myself, but I thought it would make the beginning of the album too sad so I put it at the end.

Q Daesung, your one-line rating of [Le Petit Piano]?

A DS: I often tell Jae Hyung that, ‘It’s as if the piano’s soul is alive.’ I’ve been listening to his piano album the loudest in the car these days. I don’t really know, but it’s like each piece is gently caressing a little baby. So I feel even more that the piano’s soul is alive.

JJH: What is that expression of, ‘You like?’ (laughs)

Q Are your piano lessons going well? Do you have a particular memory about piano?

A DS: Actually when I was little I only did sports like taekwondo and aikido. The only memory I have is pulling a ligament while playing soccer. (laughs) I only just recently realized the importance of piano and started learning.

JJH: He plays the piano whenever he comes over. If I ask him, ‘What are you learning these days?’ he starts playing as if it’s a sport.

Q Dae Sung, what do you think is JJH’s charm?

A He’s always playing the piano when I go over. The first time I realized the need for piano is when I watched him play, so I watch quietly from the side and learn. He makes me focus when he goes to play the piano as if he’s dancing even after fooling around. Just like when he pulled the audience in during the chaos of ‘Major Disappointment Show.’ I think these things are so amazing.

Q Jae Hyung, what do you think is Dae Sung’s charm?

A It hasn’t even been a year since I’ve met him and we’ve already talked about a lot of things. And it’s not like he even drinks alcohol. These days you do music, having a sense of frailty or lack like Dae Sung is important, and I think it’s becoming a source of strength for him. He also has a lot of greed when it comes to music. Something I actually learned from him is how hard he works at practicing piano, dance, vocals, etc. even with his busy schedule. It’s enough to make me wonder what I was doing at his age. Sometimes it’s to the point where I worry about his vocal chords and tell him to practice less.

Source: naver

Translation: seungie

Guest TOPsexyeyes

What I know is Seungri was a trainee for 9 months (Same as TOP) and Daesung was the last one to join the Big Bang trainees 6 or 7 months.

Guest Unni_Ashley

YG is like a close hyung to all of them, which can not be seen often in other companies and I am truly grateful for that. It is good that they get to work with ppl that love and understand them.

Guest shinhdeplol

SOOMPI's BACKGROUND CHANGED!!!!!!

OMG its so cute :wub:

The minute I clicked Post,it was still the normal bg :lol:

- - -

bsx99_1277445113_70668_me2photo.jpg

C: BSX me2day

^ They are so cute :D

- - -

01fd4b1639268f3f4a90a78.gif5724e93010c502965edf0e8.gif

C: ZY寶赑 @ baidu

- - -

60498975.jpg

75813417.jpg

Sabrina Dehoff 'Unification' Red/Blue Bracelet

Jiyong also wore the belt version for Shouting Korea shoot

65733348.jpg

71845003.jpg

C: 프다미G @ DCinside

Guest twistedbluesoul

^ @shinhdeplol

The article is something about Fashion Trends

Particularly about T.O.P. His rings/accessories are sort of Wild Style

They wrote something about his accessories that transforms his image into an image of a strong man

(Just a rough translation. I have this application that can translate any language into english but its not really perfect in the grammar so that's what i understood about it.)

Archived