a0045839_4c1f55abd94fa.jpg

daum

a0045839_4c1f55aa1fd4d.jpg

mnet

a0045839_4c1f55a95b713.jpg

bugs

a0045839_4c1f715764e2a.jpg

cr: 템포@ bbvipz

it is moving really fast in BUGS too, earlier i checked it and it was still at 20, now it is in 11. people at vipz are expecting TOP to have an all-kill by tomorrow (or later, depends on your time zone, lol)!!!

edit: he is now at #3 in bugs, and moving up at #2 in dosirak,he's #1 on dosirak now, so i guess... an all kill isn't too far.

monkey3

monkey3.png

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's UFOTown replies

c69d4ff0b9b04553dcc4744.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (小yo)

Seungri ah, you are older than me for a few years, I don't feel like calling you oppa, why is this so? haha ^^

[bIGBANG] haha, you should call oppa -Seungri-

a63191a63277d990caefd02.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (huanhuan)

To bigbang Seungri, recently you are very busy, recently read and realized that only you care about us,

the fans in China, you have worked hard, we all love you very much.

[bIGBANG] It's true that I am very concerned about China's fans ^^ -Seungri-

c58ff2dae8013965cdbf1a2.jpg

TO: BIGBANG

+Seungri oppa, how are you doing in Japan? Why are you going back to Korea? I go look for you after

the exams! Will you come to pick me up?

[bIGBANG] Already back in Korea ^^ -Seungri-

c0b9c6903a419523d31b702.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (optimist_)

In order to prepare for the exams, like Seungri I have dark eye rings. Seungri ah, let's eat brocolli together.

[bIGBANG] Recently it's the examinations right -Seungri-

c20e953b1a174cff7c1e712.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (Victory' )

Seungri ah, really like you very much, can you chat with me, hehe, you have to work hard in the future,

good sales for the single.

[bIGBANG] Hwaiting! ^^ -Seungri-

0559e8e87d908b1a63d09f2.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (鬼马小妖精)

I will be having exams soon~nervous~Seungri please give unnie some strength! Give me Seungri's

confidence...

[bIGBANG] a za Hwaiting! Must get full marks! -Seungri-

1ba203a36fb720a8d043582.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (hot. milk)

Seungri oppa, I will be having exams soon. So nervous, now every day working hard on the revisions.

huhu...please cheer for me.

[bIGBANG] Don't be nervous, do well in the exams -Seungri-

thanks to yoyowb120 @ baidu bigbang

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do no remove or change any of the credits

Guest andloveyelledno

Damn, VIPs are making it happen! Both in Korean charts and International itunes. I really hope that YG will continue releasing songs on itunes because not only is it great for us foreigners but it's exposure for his artists.

Sweet words from Trainer Hwang and all of them are true.. Ah, but I do still wish to see TaeYang just relaxing one day instead of always working and thinking.

One netizen commented that she didn't know TOP could be this sexy? Gurl...where you been?

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang to release new Japanese single?

o0320024010600282866.jpg

No official information has been released but there's a reservation for a Big Bang CD with a July 27 release date at a CD/record store in Japan. Wondering if this is "EARTH", the title song that was selected on Choice is Yours? At the store, it says that there is a limited Daesung item included. (T.O.P's key chain was included in Tell Me Goodbye CD and then Taeyang's earphone with Koe Wo Kikasete.) Please note this is NOT OFFICIAL information from YG/Universal.

Also, G-Dragon's Shine A Light DVD Japanese release was moved to July 21.

EDIT: This was posted on BBVIPZ a few days ago. It says that there's an imported limited edition BIGBANG CD (with a Daesung keychain) that will be released by Universal on July 28. Description says: "The high tension summer tune! You can call this the true colours of Big Bang!" No info yet on the track list.

picture6iu.jpg

Sources: Tisya@bigbangupdates for the Japan update

+ Leemusic.co.kr via 로베@BBVIPZ

+ Harry@bigbangupdates for the Korean translation

Please credit when re-posting

oh, another new japanese single? but if it's "imported limited edition BIGBANG CD ", then isn't it just going to be like combinations of their other old songs or something, with bonus stuff? may be not. well i'm looking forward to that new release, 1 more month to go though.

happy belated birthday to Aimee Lucas. her birthday is on June 19th :]

Really?? another Japanese single? YGE is really spoiling us now ^_^. I'm so happy for TOP just a little bit to go before he receives an all-kill!!! LOL at the number of TOP gifs!!! This MV was made for gifs!! so much win. Seungri is sooooo sweet toward Chinese fans. I really love how he tries to give others confidence like his own.

I'm so happy that TOP's single is going up on the charts, especially on iTunes. <3 that short clip of the boys in Japan was so cute! Seung Ri's hiccups is so adorable, I love how GD is just laughing while Dae & Top are smiling, but look like they're trying to ignore it, too. XD YB trying his best to impersonate MJ. lol a possible new Japanese single, if it's true, I'll be looking forward to it ;D

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Big Bang to release new Japanese single?

I can't remember the exact article, but I remember there was a recent article that mentioned Big Bang will have another Japanese single after Tell Me Goodbye, so this could be it?! I thought YG was just kidding, but I guess not...but man, the boys are crazily busy eventhough we don't see them on screen much! singles after singles! I hope they take good care of themselves especialy TY, who will be busy with his album.

TOP's Turn It Up is doing so well in the charts! Congrats to him!

I also think that not only Taeyang and TOP, the WHOLE BIG BANG will change the perception of filipinos on kpop. I really hope Big Bang will be known here in the Philippines, but not too much. You know what I mean.

PS: I'm from the Philippines. :3

-----

TOP's Turn It Up is so far the best among his other solo songs for me. :DD

HI pinoy vip..

50% of me are hoping that bigbang will be famous here in the philippines, 50% of me dont wanty BB to be famous! i dont want another XLR8 here..

Guest universe

hahah , gotta love this clip

BIGBANG in JAPAN (unseen clip)

thx brian71109yg @ YT for the upload

LOL omo Seungriiii. hahaha GD can't stop laughing lol.

i see that everyone has spazz enough about Top's solo LOL. i have been waiting for it to come out ever since i saw it at the Big Show 6 months ago. can't believe it has been half a year!! that song will be my jam officially till YB's album drops. congrats Top for an almost all-kill on charts!! he deserved it!! :D i will jam to this all summer

Guest propera898

TOP Turn it UP is already number 1 at BUGS music chart SO FAST!!!!

SO WHAT , IS THIS AN ALL KILL ALREADY==??? WHO KNOWS?===?

so pruod of TOP wish him the best with the MV hoping itll reach 1,000,000 IN A WEEK ,,, WHAT DO YOU THINK?p

Guest Lavire

I'm so glad at how TOP's song is just rising to #1 on almost every chart. ;)

Anyway, as far as him performing the song, here's what I think:

Since they said he wasn't going to promote it, he probably won't. BUT, at the end of the year, you know how there are tons of Gayo Daejuns? I feel like he will perform his song there, as a "special" stage. OMG, just thinking about that would be super super awesome. Or maybe if BB has a concert in the future, he'll actually perform it?

Hahaa, this is just all of my own fan-girl thoughts. xD

Archived