★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest TOPsexyeyes

I hope YB gets exposure in the Philippine cuz he will definitely change the public perception of kpop. YB's image is as far away from cheap, gay or corny as it gets. Boy keeps it real and he isn't big on flashy colors too. He and Top both have a very manly, grown and sexy image that is in direct opposition with those groups you listed. If I knew how, I would definitely vote it up the music charts.

If Turn It Up and I Need A Girl gets released in the Philippines, they would change most of the filipinos perception on Kpop. I agree that when some filipinos hear of kpop, they'd immediately think of those cheesy repetitive words in the chorus.. But TOP and Taeyang (and Big Bang) isn't cheesy and repetitive so I hope Big Bang improves kpop's image in the country :D

I must admit.. I am pretty happy with the fact that Big Bang and other YG Family members are NOT promoted here..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Turn It Up and I Need A Girl gets released in the Philippines, they would change most of the filipinos perception on Kpop. I agree that when some filipinos hear of kpop, they'd immediately think of those cheesy repetitive words in the chorus.. But TOP and Taeyang (and Big Bang) isn't cheesy and repetitive so I hope Big Bang improves kpop's image in the country :D

I must admit.. I am pretty happy with the fact that Big Bang and other YG Family members are NOT promoted here..

I also think that not only Taeyang and TOP, the WHOLE BIG BANG will change the perception of filipinos on kpop. I really hope Big Bang will be known here in the Philippines, but not too much. You know what I mean.

PS: I'm from the Philippines. :3

-----

TOP's Turn It Up is so far the best among his other solo songs for me. :DD

Guest tikamicizia

no need to hide ur kpop craziness when it comes to BB ;)

in my country, it's the same. the perception is boyband=gay. boyband era is over in 2000. lol..

but because they're not "pretty" and feminine I'm not ashamed to show that I like them... lol

esp taeyang and t.o.p solo.. we all should definitely spread the love!! don't be afraid coz u will find 0% gayness and corniness in taeyang or top. lol. especially it's a solo,, ppl will be easier to accept it than boyband. hoho

just want to let you guys know:

[news]Into the fire has 1 million viewers in just less than 1 week after release

***Shortest period in history***

source:http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=127708810267476002

congrats to all the cast^^

.........................................................................................

201006211518371002_1.jpg

cr:newsen

articles about TIU release:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201006211518371002

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1006210266

http://news.nate.com/view/20100621n14086

Guest shinhdeplol

“Turn It Up,” released + rose to #1 on music chart

After revealing solo song “Turn It Up,” 5-member boyband Big Bang’s TOP has achieved #1 on the real-time chart, showing his real ability.

“Turn It Up,” which was released at 11AM on the 21st, rose to #1 on community site Cyworld Music BGM at 2:45, receiving hot reactions.

On this day, released along with the music video, “Turn It Up” is a song that shows Top’s personality well with a hip-hop beat coupled with a deep bass tone and lyrics overflowing with wit and confidence, such as “The nunas’ dream is meeting me once” “I even make flowers that can’t bloom, bloom.”

On the other hand, “Turn It Up” will be a track in the Big Bang ’2o10 Big Show’ Live Album, to be released on the 23rd.

C: KBites

Big Bang TOP garners overwhelming response with the release of his solo song ‘Turn It Up’.

And on 21st June, the HD version of the black and white MV and the full song were released. YG Entertainment revealed, “Because we want to display TOP’s charms in the MV, we released the HD version of the MV first. And in a few days, we will release the normal version.”

In the MV, TOP goes for the concept of a luxury hiphop guy. Fans’ comments are, “I didn’t know TOP can be this sexy”, “TOP who knows how to capture the hearts of his fans” etc.

“Turn It Up,” released + rose to #1 on music chart

After revealing solo song “Turn It Up,” 5-member boyband Big Bang’s TOP has achieved #1 on the real-time chart, showing his real ability.

“Turn It Up,” which was released at 11AM on the 21st, rose to #1 on community site Cyworld Music BGM at 2:45, receiving hot reactions.

On this day, released along with the music video, “Turn It Up” is a song that shows Top’s personality well with a hip-hop beat coupled with a deep bass tone and lyrics overflowing with wit and confidence, such as “The nunas’ dream is meeting me once” “I even make flowers that can’t bloom, bloom.”

On the other hand, “Turn It Up” will be a track in the Big Bang ’2o10 Big Show’ Live Album, to be released on the 23rd.

Source: Newsen + K-bites

C: bigbangupdates

^ the car's price is around $400k. rawr, i wonder if it's one of Mr.YG's babies

as for now, T.O.P's 'Turn It Up' is #114 on iTunes Top Hip-Hop/Rap chart

thx RicKyoM @ twitter for the info

Guest TOPsexyeyes

I also think that not only Taeyang and TOP, the WHOLE BIG BANG will change the perception of filipinos on kpop. I really hope Big Bang will be known here in the Philippines, but not too much. You know what I mean.

PS: I'm from the Philippines. :3

-----

TOP's Turn It Up is so far the best among his other solo songs for me. :DD

Sometimes when variety shows sing English versions of some kpop songs, I would somehow wonder what if Big Bang becomes famous in the Philippines, and our actors that are TRYING HARD singers would be singing Big Bang songs. Damn, I couldn't think of anyone who would do justice to TOP and GD's rap solos.. YB Ri and Dae's verses. :sweatingbullets:

Not that our local celebrities are not talented or what.. I just think they should stop singing kpop songs just so they could be "in" with the trend. Haha!

Guest loveYB

turn it up now, du du du du du, turn it up now~~~

gosh. the song is freaking stuck in my head! and do i have to mention how hot T.O.P. is??? arghhhhhhh i love you TOP!

Guest honey_co2315

Sometimes when variety shows sing English versions of some kpop songs, I would somehow wonder what if Big Bang becomes famous in the Philippines, and our actors that are TRYING HARD singers would be singing Big Bang songs. Damn, I couldn't think of anyone who would do justice to TOP and GD's rap solos.. YB Ri and Dae's verses. :sweatingbullets:

Not that our local celebrities are not talented or what.. I just think they should stop singing kpop songs just so they could be "in" with the trend. Haha!

agree!!! dancing with kpop is okay but singing them in english is just... well, me too, can't imagine a group of filipino celebrities to sing like Dae... rap like GD and TOP... and dance oh so smooth like YB...

our celebrities are talented as they are but please stop copying from other countries... just go and make our own...

i'm from the Philippines too...

Guest juang_bb

just want to let you guys know:

[news]Into the fire has 1 million viewers in just less than 1 week after release

***Shortest period in history***

source:http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=127708810267476002

congrats to all the cast^^

that is AMAZING!!! wow! again, congratulations TOP and the entire cast.

i am so happy for Tabi right now. his movie is #1, breaking records then his song is #1 on several charts and continues to move up in the others. he is indeed on TOP of his game right now. so proud and thankful. his hardwork is paying off.

vvv OMG. that unseen clip...LMAO!! seungri was hilarious with his hicups! :D

Guest oyevv

I don't know if this was posted but T.O.P.'s single is now on 19th place on Itunes in category Hip Hop/Rap in the Netherlands :) The song is awesome :D and in Itunes in US his single is on 108th place also in Hip Hop/Rap category :D

Well, I decided i do some research on Itunes and these are the places in which the song stands in and they are all in Hip Hop/Rap category:

In Germany: 91st place

The Netherlands: 19th place

US: 108th place

Portugal: 117th place

Canada: 39th place

UK: 50th place

Considering that this song was released today its holding strong for now, and that is internationally.

Congrats to T.O.P.

Guest shinhdeplol

YG Trainer's Update about Taeyang [MISC]

After YG Trainer Hwang Ssabu posted this photo of Taeyang at YGym last night, he posted another update about him:

picture8r.jpg

Translation: You can tell the life of a person through their sports/exercise. Keeping promises, a diligent mind and a consistent hard working lifestyle show their concentration and reflects how strong his future may be. SOL^^

Source: me2day.net/hanpower

Trans by harry@bigbangupdates

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/06/yg-trainers-update-about-taeyang-misc.html#ixzz0rV15gyxS

Guest evilgary

lol that picture of TOP putting his fingers in his mouth and pulling is really funny

TOP looks great in his short hair too

WOW. THE THREAD JUMPED 6 PAGES! OwO Good job, eeveryone :)

Ahhh~ TOP'S MV!!! :)) I love every scene, honestly xD

Bingu TOP all over the mv~ Even the monkey stole my heart~

I love the autotune and how the rap flowed~ :)

Im so happy for him! He got those number one spots in charts!!!

and his movie too! xD SO MUCH BLESSINGS ON HIS WAYY<3

This guy keeps on getting more amazing.

Im so proud of him~ *___*

Omg. That short clip from Japan =))

hahaha. I love how YB is so into the MJ tribute.

Seungri hiccuping? =))

Archived