★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WHAT A SHOCK from YG! LOL...

YG is surely full of suprises...I was like uh (?!) when I turn up my computer...

I love the teaser! TOP is sooo HOT!

I know it was just a teaser, but there was so much autotune...<__> still, I'll probably end up listening to it 100 times...LOL...

I really don't understand why YG is all of the sudden dropping Turn It Up! when TY will be releasing his album soon...is this his tactic for somewhat promoting Into the Fire (?!)

Also, I can't believe Big Show 2010 will be released on October?! WHAT?! that's such a longgg wait...so did they really got the 3D footages to work or not?! <___>

Anyways, now I'm even more hyped up for Big Bang's comeback, cuz I can sense that YG is slowly but surely making the boys slowly making their returns to Korea...XD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TOPsexyeyes

No promotions is alright with me. TOP has been working nonstop ever since Iris. MY MAN needs a break HAHA! :phew:

Guest fiyfly

I'm with all of you on being happy with the wonderful suprise of TOP's teaser.  Definitely unexpected, but not unwelcome.  Though I watched the fancam of the video too many times to count, can't wait to see the whole thing in HD and no scream in the background.  :)  While the timing may seem a little odd, I do think the reason why YGE is releasing the video now is to coincide with "Into The Fire" promotions and it's a round-about way to help gain some momentum for TY and BB in general. 

Love, Love, Love the boys at the Hyundai event!  They look so good and sound great.  I keep forgetting how much I miss them onstage in settings like that until I see fancams and wish they were TV quality.  :)  Also happy that "TMG" seems to be doing well on the Korean charts - definitely shows the power of BB (and the awesomeness of the song). 

Guest shinhdeplol

Has this HQ photo been posted?

ohsofine5.th.jpg

^ He looks so fine :wub:

C: BBCN // TOPXP @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

- - -

The boys on a Japanese magazine

30bgub5.jpg

11qojyp.jpg

C: 가호애미@bestiz // Yvonne @ bigbangupdates

Guest juang_bb

I'm with all of you on being happy with the wonderful suprise of TOP's teaser.  Definitely unexpected, but not unwelcome.  Though I watched the fancam of the video too many times to count, can't wait to see the whole thing in HD and no scream in the background.  :)  While the timing may seem a little odd, I do think the reason why YGE is releasing the video now is to coincide with "Into The Fire" promotions and it's a round-about way to help gain some momentum for TY and BB in general. 

Love, Love, Love the boys at the Hyundai event!  They look so good and sound great.  I keep forgetting how much I miss them onstage in settings like that until I see fancams and wish they were TV quality.  :)  Also happy that "TMG" seems to be doing well on the Korean charts - definitely shows the power of BB (and the awesomeness of the song). 

yeah, it looks like YG does want to build momentum for their comeback. since the release of Shouts of the Reds and TMG, it seems like the Korean fans are warming up too. TMG is surprisingly doing really good in a couple of charts despite it being in japanese and i've been seeing their name come up in popular searches more often now too. with TOP and YB solo's coming up... im pretty sure all eyes will now shift to BB.

anyway...more TOP eyecandies.

topcap5.jpg

topcap4.jpg

topcap3.jpg

topcap2.jpg

my fave :wub:

topcap.jpg

Guest andloveyelledno

OMG YG why do you do this to us? Give us a little warning before dropping stuff on us, one of these days one of us will fall over from a heart attack :D Do I need to say anything about it? Really like the song (Although wish there was no autotune) and TOP looks GQ as always.

TOP will not be doing promotions for this, it's just a single teaser for his album like Dae's "Cotton candy" and TaeYang's "Where u At" (He only promoted this on shows because fans demanded it). So Shaun is definitely not working with him and really....Tabi will never do choreography for his solo lol.

It's between Youngbae and SE7EN. I think it's safe to say Shaun will definitely be working with Youngbae because he always does. I can't imagine YB wanting anyone else to choreograph his stuff. But is he working with SE7EN first? That's my question based on his "this time around" comment.

EDIT: Oops never mind, someone beat me to the scans :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[Merchandise] Big Bang Memoirs (BIGBANG 見聞錄)

bbmemoir.jpg

Product Title: Bigbang Memoirs (BIGBANG 見聞錄)

Author Name(s): Big Bang

ISBN: 4883863816 / 9784883863815

Release Date: 2010-06-19

Language: Japanese

Price: US$17.49

YesAsia Catalog No.: 1022778430

source : yesasia.com

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^ This REALLY came out of nowhere <_<

Guest LadyBee

I came home from school this morning and was really shocked because of the news about TOP's solo music videos. I even thought that this is just rumors but after watching MV teaser, I feel like "OMG so his album is coming soon and I could see him more and more :wub: ". Hopefully TOP will perform this song as Taeyang did with "Where u at" :rolleyes:

topcap4.jpg

topcap.jpg

Love his smile and his pose :wub:

I can rest easy tonight after seeing that TOP teaser!!! it totally came out of nowhere but I'm sooooooooo beyond excited for it to come out! :wub: And I can't believe what ppl say about YBs fuzz!! its not bad actually it makes him look more mature! I'm sure it will be gone by the time comeback! but jeez some of these netizens need to get a clue hes a MAN!! not a 5 yr old.

okay..~ i need to take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath now.

but why YG!!!!!!!??????

okay, need to calm down.

seriously, fellas. We can't mess with papa YG, he's already smell

there is people that talk bad behind him...~ kekeke :sweatingbullets:

and NAH!!! he throws you surprises till you forget to breath.

love the teaser!!!

love the wallpaper!!

choi seung hyun, why so hot?! *faint*

Thank you all for today breaking news...!~

Guest juicyx3

thx for the new teaser post!! can someone pls link to to where i can watch big bang TV subbed? all the episodes (esp epi 5)subbed... i cant find on yutube...

[100615] TOP - Turn It Up (55sec MV teaser)

*longer version

thx miseremeiYT03 @ YT for the upload

thanks ly bb<33

this teaser today was totally unexpected ;DD

but nonetheless, TOP is looking mighty fine XD

i can't wait to see the full MV in HD ;D

thx for the new teaser post!! can someone pls link to to where i can watch big bang TV subbed? all the episodes (esp epi 5)subbed... i cant find on yutube...

you can watch it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1bpnc_YGSRASubs_eng-mnet-yg-tv-2ne1-tv#videoId=xdex0h

Guest TOPsexyeyes

Hey guys, make sure you visit the message board at the official YG TOP site and leave a message of support!

http://www.ygbigbang.com/top

Jut type in a username/password and then just send your message

I already posted a message for TOP :)

i-VIPs post your support as well :lol::phew:

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong's customized passport holder is a gift from GD&H :o :o :o

10989513.jpg

56fb86443ac2231acffca38.jpg

C: GD&H // 无良欣 @ baidu

- - -

f00855654c17063b8d503.jpg

Via GOM TV & KoKoMa

C: TeamBIGBANG

^ Can this cap not be put in thumbnalis? Theres only 1 anyway...

- - -

HUGE wallpaper here:

http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/2010/06/musicturn-it-uptop-hq-digital-single.html

(I tried to upload it on imageshack but it said that no thumbnails were available <_<)

C: http://www.ygbigbang.com/top // TeamBIGBANG

Archived