★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ilovearronyan

can someone prz upload BB's Tell Me Goodbye BTS on youtube??

really want to see it )x )x )x

these caps rele tempt me.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlevoice

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

The first member who caught my attention was TOP because of Gummy's MV--- he was just plain HOT there with the badass motorbike and cool rap. But I was already aware of BIGBANG since 2007 although I'm a fan of another KPOP group then, well now I think of it... I'm not really a fan of that group... more of a spectator since I just watched their programs and not reallly love their music. Kekeke.

TOP didn't become my favorite, I actually I like the 5 of them, after hearing HARU-HARU their voices were just amazing... they have their own flavor that they bring to the song and when I watch them live its just simply spectacular. I love watching their concerts/ live performances and now I consider watching them live at least once.

Even though I love the 5 of them ---Jiyong is my favorite simply because I can't help but be drawn in with his charisma. He also creates wonderful lyrics and expresses them so well. I love fashion too, so I just love the fact that he also has the swagger to take on different styles and still be him.

Welcome Namshum

I completely understand where you're coming from. I have no one to fangirl with too which is why I come here and why I appreciate that the ppl on this thread can not only post pictures and spazz but also hold serious discussions and do our best to not get too heated. Big Bang has such diverse music and have been around for so long that we can talk about them, say what we like and don't like and talk about their music and personalities more. Not a lot of kpop boy bands have either the longevity nor the range in musical style that would allow us to have these types of discussions.

I agree with what you said, BIGBANG is musically diverse. They have HIPHOP, R&B, POP, DANCE/TECHNO, ROCK (Oh My Friend's in the line of rock right?), TROT... and I guess because of these different styles of music they pursued is the reason why us fans have so much to talk about.

We all have our own taste of music, we all have have a reason why we're into them and we all have different expectations on their next album.

This diversity they present may also be interpreted in a wrong way, like what is the real musical identity of BIGBANG--- is it HIPHOP/R&B since it was their roots? is it DANCE because it made them popular? What is the real genre does BIGBANG want to become?

BIGBANG is the group that I respect the most in KPOP, and the only group that I eagerly follow. I would be lieing if I tell you that I'm not expecting anything for their comeback, 2 years is indeed a long time. But I believeI that the period that they've been gone in the KPOP industry made them mature and discover more about themselves as a group, and this adds up to my growing anticipation for their comeback since they are also the group that has a certain control on what path they'll choose, since they write their own music and YG seems to have given them some opportunity to.

I don't want to label BIGBANG in any category--- I don't want to box them in any type of music... they were always the group that thinks outside of the box.

Though it may seem that their past album has been more on Dance/auto-tuned genre in REMEMBER and their CF songs (lollipop, hite and fila), I guess this is the problem of being in mainstream... its a fact... they need to sell, especially withCF Songs. But I guess YG is changing, they let Daesung release a JAZZ song which is a first in their agency... I hope that it is a sign that YG is not just HIPHOP/R&B/REGGAE label anymore... its a label for its artist.

Though personally, I think I'm one of their fans that has formed a certain bias on the music they do, since I think I've developed a liking in their style and not much of the genre of they do. When I listen to their music, wether it be Lollipop2, Haru-Haru,TMG or Hallelujah... I like hearing their voices together and the whole approach they interpret the song. Maybe its because they do it themselves, they don't rely on other producers to tell them on how to sing a song--- they have a very good grasp on what music is and present it live on stage with so much enthusiam.

I wish them all the best!!!

Essay much?

Kekeke.

and I'm officially unlurking myself :)

Guest g-dragon1988

I only saw Tabi's photos from tonight's premiere...I hope the others were photographed too..~~~ㅠ.ㅠ;;

Cuz I want to see GD..

And someone asked where is the premiere..It's in Seoul(서울),광진구 in the '롯데시네마'^^

Guest shinhdeplol

pdvd018x.th.jpgpdvd016v.th.jpgpdvd014k.th.jpgpdvd013t.th.jpg

pdvd012i.th.jpgpdvd011r.th.jpgpdvd008v.th.jpgpdvd007ap.th.jpgpdvd000z.th.jpg

pdvd006o.th.jpgpdvd005b.th.jpgpdvd004m.th.jpgpdvd003x.th.jpgpdvd003zx.th.jpg

pdvd002zo.th.jpgpdvd002yw.th.jpgpdvd001x.th.jpgpdvd001sz.th.jpgpdvd000ze.th.jpg

C: goxxx @ DCinside

- - -

Lotte wallpapers for June

bigbang1280x1024.th.jpgbigbang1280x800.th.jpgbigbang1024x768.th.jpg

C: Lotte Japan // teambigbang.blogspot.com

Tell Me Goodbye:

Artist: BigBang

Lyrics: Huzibayashi Seiko & Perry Borja (YG Family)

Composition: Mohombi (RedOne), & Jimmy (JTMusic)

oh, there we go, now we know who composed Tell Me Goodbye. thx for the info :]

and those new photos released by ygbigbang japan, rawr, i think i need to change my desktop wallpaper more regularly now.

Guest shinhdeplol

HANDS UP

TELL ME GOODBYE [REMIX]

Youtube Upload: Yvonne@bigbangupdates

- - -

28198123629894341833100.th.jpg28198123629694341853100.th.jpg28198123629677675188100.th.jpg28198123629674341855100.th.jpg28198123629661008523100.th.jpg

28198123610487677107100.th.jpg28198123610481010441100.th.jpg28198123610474343775100.th.jpg28198123610467677109100.th.jpg28198123610461010443100.th.jpg

C: dlitelovers @ FB

Guest loveYB

*spasms* omfg all of them look so good in those TMG photos. i love dae's ones the best. omgomgomg i am still spasming. ahhhhhhhhhh i really love these photos mad alot!!!!

as for the question regarding who caught my eyes first when i saw big bang,...

TOP caught my eyes first. seriously, who can miss his wonderfully deep and special pair of eyes and eyebrows? and since then, i loved him so. at one look at him, i thought he would be a very serious person; but as i watch more and more variety shows with them on it, my opinion of him changed, and i began to love him more. :D

but then my favourite for big bang increased (not change, cos top is still my fav), with daesung as the new member!

i remember watching family outing, and i immediately fell in love with him. he's so special, no he's not that goodlooking, but he's just really special. and his smile never fails to brighten up my day.

and so, here's my ranking

1. top and daesung

2. gdragon, seungri and taeyang. :D (following closely behind)

oh my, this is my longest post ever. :D

Guest chaq_momiji

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

back in 2007.. when my friend was eagerly asking me to listen to this so called Bigbang and their hits 'Lies" and watch their Lies MV.. one man caught my attention in particular.. Choi Seunghyun... kekeke... :D

I don't know.. just seeing his attitude in Lies MV... his deep set eye and thick eyebrow blow me off.... <3

that's the first time... and I just went to internet.. googling, trying to find out what his name... collecting his pictures

since then... he continue to daze me... oooh... Tabi... <3333

but... when me and my friend went to Shine a Light concert (she's been crazy over GD ^0^)..

when I came back home... and listen to his CD... I fallin' in love with his first album.... like completely...

I listened to his album over and over again for weeks... and couldn't believe that we actually saw him and the rest of the boys live!! >___< (surreal moment of mine)

So yeah.. I got GD fever too.. haha... :D

buuut... I love them, five of them~

because Bigbang that I love is five boys -now Man.. keke- in one group creating great melody and harmony together... ^__~

there are so may goodies today.... TMG cover album photos, behind the scenes pictures, TMG remix and Hand up full song etc..

thank you so much for sharing it~~~~~ ^_____^

Guest Abie

I SUPER LOVE THE TMGB JACKET PHOTOS!!! AHHHH~ OwO

GD, DAE, TOP, YB, SEUNGRI BABYYY<3

And i really love Hands Up! hehehehe. I think im gonna love anything

BB wud release now. Like, really. And i hope someone

uploads the BTS sooon xD The shooting for TMGB looked

fun ironically. LOL. :))

Guest shinhdeplol

we really should do those quizs more often, this thread is moving so fast now lol. 50 people have answered, that makes 2.5 pages lol

to make this post less spammish

[MV] Big Bang - Tell me goodbye [Female Ver.]

Guest vip_gd

HEY! HO!

I like the song. I'll probably buy the album when it hits the stores.

wanna see the BTS :[

love the TMG pics btw. I've always thought TOP would keep that hairstyle when their group picture got released before.

but since he's already an actor. actors and actresses can't really dye their hair if they want to unless it's needed for their role.

-

when I first saw BB, the person who caught my eye was TOP. I was like, DAMN HE'S HOT. I was fairly new to kpop sooo .. he really made a big impression on me coz I haven't seen any guy I like from other kpop groups.

not that HE was the one who got me into BB. I sincerely got into BB for their music.

but eventually, GD became my ultimate bias.

Guest blablablash04

"Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?"

Annyeong all,

Lies was the first MV that I saw on MTVAsia back in early 2007 and I fell in LOVE with GD immediately (back then, i didn't even know his name. LOL!) Yes thats right, I absolutely LOVED how he raps with his lips crooked...

*MELTS*

And.... He's been my heartbreaker eversince <3

Guest Unni_Ashley

OHH those caps of TGM making clip kill meeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes: i love them... :D

For the question...hmm...to be honest...at first none of the boys catched my eyes =.= it was just Taeyang who made me notice a bit...but i dun like his hair style this time (2006) *pabo* so...yeah...i wasted 2 precious years dun care about them. Then by chance i pay attention to my beloved Jiyong :P (the time after haruharu) i started to find more about him, about Big Bang...the more i know the more i fall in love with them. I think it's silly of me for not realizing that sooner. The boys are all so amazinggggggg!!! And yeah till now my fav is still Jiyong^^ :)

Big Bang FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

GD FTW!!!!!!

love~~~~~~

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

"Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?"

well taeyang because of his Prayer video and his mini-album

the type of music that i usually listen to R&B and that is why he's my fave.and from now it's still the same. my forever number 1 member

but TOP and Daesung are catching up

they are both my favourite members because well with TOP his deep voice is Hot lol while daesung his voice is heaven, ballad is my second favourite genre after R&B so ..waiting patiently for his solo album so that i could love him more lol.

just checked Oricon chart AKB48 is at No1 for daily chart but they only sold 3754, so the boys have a good chance of reaching No1 tomorrow if no BIG artists realeasing their songs tomorrow.

Guest LadyBee

I'm listening to TMG remix again and again right now :x it really is a great song.

can't stop laughing at TOP :lol: And Seung Ri looks like: "Hey, hurry up, why you work so slow ? I will cut your salaries!!!!!!" :lol:

GD seems to have much fun while filming this MV :wub:

________

I also wonder about the name of the book which TOP had read in this MV. It seems very thick. Is it a novel? or a dictionary ? :rolleyes:

The first song that I've heard of theirs was "V.I.P." and TOP's voice caught my attention. I actually didn't really pay much attention to them until I downloaded the ringtone for "Forever With You". The segment was only the chorus with Park Bom so I thought that it was mislabeled as Big Bang and winded up using that ringtone for over a year without knowing what the song is since the uploader labeled it as "We Belong Together". Haha, so long story short, it was actually Park Bom who made me fall in love with Big Bang eventhough she wasn't even properly credited for those songs back then xD.

My favorite member is still TOP -- I love his voice, and his gaze is just so intense xD. G-Dragon has the best flow when it comes to dancing followed by Taeyang, Seungri is the most handsome, and Daesung has the best smile and voice when it comes to ballads.

It's no wonder Big Bang is such a success; they're such a well-rounded group.

Guest juang_bb

just listened to the album and i love Hands Up too!! the remix is okay, but i just love TMG nice and slow. they really did so well with this singles album. goodluck...im praying they get their first #1 in the oricon charts. they so deserve it already.

i hope the pics of the boys attending the premiere would surface soon. I already saw a pic of Bommie in the premiere so im pretty sure the boys attended.

vv i like that photo of GD and Dae, they look so happy chatting. it makes me wonder now if they actually made it in time for the premiere.

Archived