0d8d89f6bfd91ae5f2d385a.jpg

d8af925bc73dac162834f0b.jpg

90b80ade8509c29dcd1166a.jpg

The album looks so pretty <3333

98464127.jpg13003924.jpg

82312597.jpg28384002.jpg

C: preaw_vip@bigbangthailand.com + cacav@21BANGS.com + omo__嚸の丶@ baidu

Guest vulgarchic

The opinions posted in this thread are honestly refreashing and interesting to read. I like how everyone has different opinions and although I may strongly disagree with some views I still appreciate how varied an audience Big Bang has touched.

The first song I heard from Big Bang was Goodbye Baby about 2 years ago and in fact it was the first Kpop song I ever listened to. I thought they sounded cool but I was like eeehhh to the concept. Then Lies came about and I was like aaw yeah, this is totally awesome haha and then in 2008 when the Remember album came out and they promoted Sunset Glow and Haru Haru I became a fan. I then listened to their Hot Issue album and totally fell in love with group and to this day Hot Issue is my fav album of theirs. What I like about Big Bang is how they have experimented with different sounds and styles. I think their music is of a high quality sound wise but I'm not sure lyric wise as I don't usually look for translated lyrics of their songs.

And I have to say I never fell in love with them because of their looks...I mean, the only one that I thought was hot was T.O.P, I thought the rest were incredibly Fug but my opinion has changed since then, they're a lot more put together now lol I'm interested to see what music they make as Big Bang and individually because to be honest I love both. They stay true to themselves in their solo works and they compromise to make sounds that suit all of the members in their BB albums so they keep me happy both ways :D :D

I personally hope they continue to experiment and have fun with music as Big Bang and forge their individually identities as artists in their solo works. I think that way will insure that they are around for a long time as a group while keeping their individual creativity intact. It just makes juggling everyone's activities a pain in the richard simmons but I'm willing to put up with it coz I'm a YG family fan and I love them all :)

Anyway, YB is such a dork now in Japan. I'm glad he has let go of all the stress and worries of last year and is having fun now. I actually think that he is finally ready to commit to a girlfriend now without all that burdensome baggage from 2009.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of 2010 and beyond for BB. All the boys are maturing and it's interesting to see how they all turn out and develop as individuals and artists. I know there's some great music in store for all the fans and I'm exciteeeeeed :D haha

Guest ilovearronyan

What will Big Bang's next album sound like?

Honestly, I hope they push with the TMG sound. Basically, anything from YG this year has been relatively good ( incl. Gummy, 2NE1 ) I hope that it's not another GD composed album, not because I'm tired of his music ( ♥GD ) , it's just that I hope everyone at the company understands the magnitude of the next album. We will be returning not as idols but as artistes. I for one don't see Tae, GD or Tabi as idols but Dae and Seungri, maybe a little. We need a huge impact this August! So basically, I just want everyone to put in their 2 cents, they have so many talents in YG ( Teddy,Kush, Rovin, Choice 37,GD,TOP, Tae ) They all can come together and put out something epic. One thing I know for certain is that their single is gonna be a mellow/sad song judging from the past August's.( Lie, HaruHaru )

I'll have to disagree. I would like GD to compose BB's upcoming korean album because that's waht makes them different.

They're different from the mindless puppets who wait for the company to direct their feelings.

Hmmm for me I'm curious about what they're going to show this time,

but I'll just leave everything to BB/YG..

Idk right now I can't predict on what they'll be sounding like.

Even though i like TMG i.... don't really want too many of their songs turning like that.

just imo it's not my usual taste so it's not really a big deal.

i would like songs such as TMG or A good man to be their "once in a while" genre/target.

because it sounds more unique that way.

I agree that they shud perform as artists not as idols though.

Idk, they seem to be higher up than normal idols.

Guest Alla

[Naver Music Special]Special Musicians-'Jung Jae Hyung & Daesung'

100607top.jpg

**Daesung was holding Hyori's album and Jung Jae Hyung's album**

60865279.jpg

Interview | 정재형, 대성이 고백하는 논란의 진실

18140236.jpg62224398.jpg

94065636.jpg69604105.jpg

84427165.jpg34105167.jpg

83372448.jpg

source:music naver

credit:bbvipz

AAA(Japanese Band) blogs about BigBang at VMAJ 2010

****AAA, pronounced as Triple A (トリプル・エー, Toripuru Ē?) and also known as Attack All Around, is a Japanese pop band signed to the label Avex Trax which debuted in September 2005****

2010-06-04 23:19:57

テーマ:TOURブログ

先日、私も大好きな、そしていつもお世話になっている、MTVのイベント

VMAJ2010へ行ってまいりました。

今年も素敵なアーティストさんがたくさんでてました。

中でも初めて見たBIGBANGさんの盛り上がりはすごかったぁ(☆_☆)

洋服もとてもオシャレで見応えたっぷりでした!!

やっぱり生で見るLiveは楽しいですね★

source:http://ameblo.jp/aaatour-staff/entry-10554116971.html

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang 「Tell Me Goodbye」 in ad-wrapped bus service!

amebloygbigbang.jpg

「Tell Me Goodbye」 in the ad-wrapped bus service!

Theme: from STAFF

Finally! This week, Wednesday!

BIGBANG's long-awaited new single 「Tell Me Goodbye」

Will be on sale!

And

One week from today, the BIGBANG bus operates near Tokyo!!

It is scheduled for frequent appearances in the Shibuya & Harajuku neighbourhoods, check it out!!

source : Big Bang ameblo

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest SoshiBangBang

What I mean is that, the past albums, he's come out to say that they weren't satisfying to him. He seems to take the responsibility albeit being success of failure. It's never a good way if this continues. I just want him to share the workload and work with other people for a change instead of the usual TeddyxGD all the time. He tried it with Choice 37 ( A Boy, Breathe, Butterfly.. ) Awesome songs! Daishi Dance produced Heaven and Haru Haru. Awesome songs as well. You know, he just needs to work with other people and I for one don't think he's the owner to THAT many songs. (just a gut feeling) but if he did all of them well, I can't deny. Just because he's GD.

Guest kresten

Guys, as we all know, BIGBANG's 4th Japanese single will drop out on Wednesday. For those who are into Jpop or is in Japan, how do you think this single will fare in the competition? Is there a huge/little chance for BB to achieve their first number 1 in the Oricon daily chart? They've been pretty active in the last year in Japan, and even turned out to be the stars in MTV VMAJ and LIVE 2010... and they've had several Japanese TV appearances... and they managed to sell 60,000 concer tickets in their Electric Love Tour... so yeah. What do you think? Of course I'm wishful thinking right now, but for those who can really gauge it, can you share with us your thoughts? Thanks.

Guest evilgary

the competition would be really tough for them to achieve the number 1 spot but i'm sure they have the potential to do so. but you still need to know from those who is in japan

Guest shinhdeplol

100605 YTN Star News - Big Bang is #9 sexiest idols

sorry it's a video for BEAST but in the first few seconds you can see on the screen that Big Bang is placed at number 9

Guest Abie

OMIGOD. SOMEONE HAS GOT TO MAKE GIFS OUT OF THE MAKING MV!!!!

OMFG XDDDDD SPAZZ SPAZZ! 8) I love the quality and how the boys are smiling<3

Yuna is so cute too<3 I love seeing BTS coz they all look like they're having so much fun~

I MISS BIGBANG D:

Until Whenever is like...on repeat right nao XD hahaha<3

Thanks for the GDYB pic spam and though i dont understand

why BB isnt any higher than 9 in the sexiest idols thing, im happy :)

They're prolly not the sexiest but for me, they're beyond greater

as artists :) <3 BIGBANG.

@kresten: im into jpop before and i think BIGBANG's gonna do good

in the charts :) I think their diff approach in jpop will be successful.

It's time JAPAN hears BIGBANG's music 8) Ofc, im no expert in music

but imho, BB has really what it takes. TMGB is made of win, really 8)

Guest jeannielam3004

[Making M/V] BIGBANG&Queen Yuna「shouting korea」Making MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWSrwMfAvvM...amp;feature=sub

Credit: taijizero2@YT

Yuna is so cute too<3 I love seeing BTS coz they all look like they're having so much fun~

tnx for posting the vid

I spazz like crazy too ..... they r so cute, adorable X_X i cant belive they r really sunbaenim in industry now haha <33

I love watching their expression XDD especially Ji's ...he seems to be aging backward n much much cuter n happier <3

I want gif from that vid already ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

this scene of Ji reminds me of Puss in Shrek hahaha.... cute!!!!

cutegy.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

sorry for cutting your post im pretty sure kpop_gifs will gif that video, since the moderator and one of the main posters there are VIPs :D

LOL I saw some gifs over at dsholic already ^^ BRB to edit :D

daesh3.gifdaesh2.gif

daesh1.gifdaesh.gif

ds9.th.gifds1h.th.gifds2.th.gifds6.th.gifds7.th.gif

- - -

bsx99_1275889957_15212_me2photo.jpg

bsx99_1275894256_22029_me2photo.jpg

bsx99_1275900391_33365_me2photo.jpg

C: BSX me2day

Guest twistedbluesoul

Wow! Thanks for posting the YT clip of the Making/MV of The Shouting Project! I enjoyed watching the clips making of the mv more than the mv itself coz it has lots of bloopers and cute moments!

GD and YB's old pics are cute. Can't believe that they've been friends for that long and they only fought once. Wow.

Guest shinhdeplol

BSX's message to international VIPs

Exclusive: Attention BIGBANG fans aka VIP abroad! Plz add me as a friend n bring ur buddies so I can let u guys see n share many more pics of BB! Thx! [LINK]

Thanks to vic @ bigbangupdates.com

- - -

0600c4db7125360933fa1c0.jpg

8c4c2f1cdb12ec5ff624e40.jpg

4f37adccdbdc1801f8dc610.jpg

27815ad51163191307088b0.jpg

4de5ab0ade2d2b932eddd40.jpg

cd3c71acb61025f07dd92a7.jpg

295b2edd07430a6895ee377.jpg

300ae7f0444a6f6c342acc7.jpg

ae32c233d5e93ea5a8018e7.jpg

2d124a28d6cab3c6e7cd407.jpg