★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Alla

I like to play this game..I like to be on the top even if it's painful...lol..they look so good in white suits...does anyone know when the 2nd eversense CF will be released??

I miss G-ri moments even more now b/c all this ridiculous talk about them..lol

brb with G-ri gifs^^

this gif will make you wondering why people making such a big deal about that "scandal" now

when it always happen all the time between G-ri..lol...SR tried to wake up GD and GD got mad and started to grab seungri

and the GD said "give me 5 more mins,ok"..I really love this moment<3

404ff819eae300full.gif

82mb2n7.gif

love in the air<3.GD to SR:"Do you know how much I love you"...kyaaa...*squeal*

bb5256b98bfbb0full.gif

cr:as tagged

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

More of TOP @ Dankook University Event

c6cb3bd0296904e9562c844.jpg

be7049f1ea8559f97831aa4.jpgad0762427242442b9213c64.jpg

6d293825aeab6111d507424.jpg6a155158529d22102934f04.jpg2d6da92317befac9d6cae24.jpg

C: 김서인 ll dcinside ll GDleader ll Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

Guest shinhdeplol

Sungha Jung Is Team BIGBANG

Sungha Jung,Korean fingerstyle guitarist prodigy, performed at Seoul Jazz Music Festival on May 15.One of the song that he played on that day was BIGBANG's "Haru Haru".

He gave a word for the introduction to the song that "the next song is the one that you all know it well.It's "Haru Haru" by BIGBANG.I'm the huge BIGBANG fan,particularly on G-Dragon.On the day that I listened to it,I wanted to try to play in on guitar and I've applied the simple arrangement on the song."

Here's his perfomance plus his introduction to the song.

http://soundcloud.com/teambigbang/100515haruharu

Sungha's arrangement on Haru Haru/BIGBANG on his YouTube Channel^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xwD-tKyjg...player_embedded

Sungha (born September 2, 1996) is the self-taught guitarist who plays with no tabs (yes,and so no sheets!).His pieces range in many genres from rock,pop to classical.Sungha's performed in many countries like Germany, Thailand, Finland, USA and of course his home country,South Korea^^

We're so happy to know that we've shared BIGBANG music preference with such a fantastic musician like Sungha^^

출처: 뱅갤 & 지디갤 & jwcfree

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest Alla

^Sungha is really a talented kid

Koji Seto mentioned Bigbang and GD in a Japanese magazine:

***Koji Seto (瀬戸康史, Seto Kōji?, May 18, 1988(1988-05-18)) is a Japanese actor and singer. His major works include lead roles as Wataru Kurenai in Kamen Rider Kiva and Hiro in Koizora; ****

cr;wiki

t0220029304800640105535.jpg

cr:bestiz

If you love Koizora(Sky of love) like me,you will definitely know this guy..Koizora is an awesome drama^^

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2523/6d...6111d507424.jpg

hoho..we almost see his armpit for the first time..lol

Guest Abie

though im quite sad that BB isnt performing at DC,

i think it's a good decision for YG to not let them attend :)

Anyway...LOVE THOSE BSX POSTERS! Look at that cute little girl

at the last pic! 8) Bet she's taking a pic beside TOP's face 8)

I envy koreans D: id prolly capture every single angle of that building. hahaha.

And TELL ME GOODBYE MV has finally reached 1 MILLION VIEWS ;DDD

yep, vips! IN LESS THAN A WEEK OwO

wait till they have their come back<3

Guest miared

ARRRGHHHh---------------what the hell, now I just missed whole "scandal" as it appears???

Hahahahaha-----some serious K1 going on between Gd and Seungri, no?

Just my two cents:

Seems like Seungri did push him from behind at some point. Well, anyways, GD looked pissed to me, and I did see the elbow connect the first time. They certainly weren´t just goofing around there.

That being said, I can say that I have three siblings............and while we do get along really, really well, I too can´t help but "use some force" every once in a while- especially on the younger ones. Now, now folks!!! Before anyone gets the wrong idea and starts senging cops my way------stuff like that simply happens.

And I´m the type of person to react a bit too fast as well..........so.............. uuups?

But hey, I´m so much older and wiser now- I don´t hit as hard anymore.

Still, I can understand why this put off some people the way it did. The viewers, us, only know them at their best. Smiling, playing around, ect.......so seeing this was kind of a shocking moment. But hey---------I would have been just as shocked if it were TOP hitting GD, or whatnot.

Now that´s a combo I would have liked to see.........

BUUUUUUUT-----------before my words get twisted this and that way- let me say this. It´s simply siblings playing around, there are always some not so nice moments going on as well, but HELL- they pass.

Peace out all, peace out :excl: :excl: :excl:

(--------CURYRICE------------------------I´m not accousing you of being and alcoholic!!!!!!*high five*)

------------------------

Sorry, sorry--------don´t have as much time on my hands as would like------see you all later.

[fancam]GD Perfomance at FLORIDA's concert

[YT]GD heartbreaker Florida's concert

taken from: ibigbang.wordpress.com

TOP at 71-Into Gunfire showcase

[FANCAM] Top@Into the Gunfire Showcase

another one he did "butt" thingie. dorky TOP

[FANCAM] 100522 Top@Into the Gunfire Showcase

source : BBVIPForum

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think those links shoule be posted in their solo threads instead

- - -

G-Dragon and T.O.P Dance for “Shouting Korea” Screen Savers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qWK_dJkSZs...player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PeW7Hij2VA...player_embedded

Taken from aleee @ ibigbang

- - -

a00616414bf8057e20d05.th.jpga00616414bf8057d63ad4.th.jpga00616414bf8057a9e239.th.jpga00616414bf8056e4b8f0.th.jpga00616414bf805787d6f9.th.jpg

a00616414bf80f40c1bfe.th.jpga00616414bf812cac0997.th.jpga00616414bf812c81afbc.th.jpga00616414bf812c6aad59.th.jpga00616414bf80f43d2127.th.jpg

C: verdad @ DCInside

- - -

Though this photo is from a solo-activities-related event, I think it should be posted here so that we all know how crazy TOP can get :lol: He is such a silly boy ^^

dddfh.jpg

C: 오란다 @ DCInside

Guest evilgary

yea i do agree that they are close, so i'm hoping that what g dragon did was just fooling along with seungri and not really doing it because he felt irritated or so. but still it was wrong to express it like that while on camera

Guest universe

wow that BSX building is probably the best building in Seoul hahaha. i will spazz if i walked pass it. but why does Seungri only have one photo at the top extreme right corner :( BSX is really biased towards GD and Top there.

i have yet to comment on the "GD elbowing Seungri" incident...so here are my two cents.

i'm really disappointed with "VIPs" who felt upset about GD. i'm surprised, to say the least. i thought it was well known among VIPs about how GD acts around Seungri all the time. i barely see any elbowing. if GD really hit him hard, Seungri would definitely hunched over from pain or something. but there's barely any physical reaction from him. for those who said that Seungri don't look too happy, just look at YB and Dae's faces at that time too. the camera had stopped rolling, its tiring to be hyper scene after scene, which explains their :| faces. everything here is just bad timing.

i'm more aware of how Top made Yuna laughed in there :D: i see you flaunting your flirting skills Tabi :lol:

can anyone please update on their schedule? i'm sure they are flying to Japan soon!!

Guest 5H0RTYY

OMG!! thanks for the pictures of YB. i love how he can be cute/sexy/hot all at the same time ;P that boy is so fiiiiine! Ha Eum is the luckiest girl ever, im so jealous of her eheh sitting on YB's lap x) aaand his chin stubble? GDYB1.gif I LOVE IT! he should keep it eheheh <3

OMG why didn't you warn me!! damn I need a cold bucket of water seeing those pics of YB<3 So freaking SEXY!!! loving the stubble ...seriously BB is only becoming hotter with time.

LOL TOP!! so silly<3 But thats why we love him!!

Those BSX posters rock! lol I see some people taking pics in front of them!! wish I could TT

Guest sryche

Just tripping you guys, here's something I made.

I must admit, she's so much prettier than me. I am jealous... huhuhu!

isn't she lovely?

tabigal.gif

I just died making my own graphic!

Archived