★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

Alla, thanks for the pictures! or a re-post of those pictures, ahhaha, I couldn't get to see the previous page because it would freeze my whole computer for like three minutes lol. ;___;

wait, are all these hot pictures from the filming of the world cup thing? or is the park / market them a different cf? ahh, they all look SO good. I think it's been awhile since all the members looked good at the same time lol. I shall praise these moments HAHA, because I have a feeling their comeback concept/looks won't be as successful as these casual styles they're wearing these days xD

Guest sweetflower

The song was okay - less than what I've anticipated from BB. What bothered me the most about this song was ---> Teddy should NOT have auto-tuned GD's rap (and for both parts too! :angry: ) GD has such a powerful rapping voice so there's no need for it. Right now, not feeling the song that much, but I know that the MV and the 5-serie CFs will be worth waiting for.

On a brighter note: the boys are looking mighty FINE these days, especially loving GD's hair.

Guest Abie

I am loving anything released from the boys nao xDD

though im quite disappointed about the autotunes they used...

for the Shout Of Reds song...im still happy i get to hear them sing a new song!

It makes me feel very nationalistic XD I'm not Korean though. Sucks xD Haha.

And i loved how Seungri's and Taeyang's names were on there too!

GOOD WORK TEDDY!!!!

Yuna's voice is so pretty along with BB's btw!!!

The transfixion guys too! (8 Teddy has once again proven

that he's capable of composing dope songs (((=

ROFL at GD's parts in the song! HAHAHA.

WAHHHH!!!

those BTS for the Shouting Project is killing meeeehh!!!

Y are the boys hanging around in fish markets, rivers and parks?! o:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK NAO!!! <3

Oh! GTOP GIFS!!!! xDD

I ship this pairing after GRI!!!

XDDDDD

someone post a SUPER HUGE,SUPER HD pics of the Shouting Project pics~

and didnt make a thumbnail thats why the previous page is stuck~ :(

I found this from Se7en's thread~ and I find this amusing~!! :D

something i saw on farineli,

apparently 2PM's Junsu was a YG trainee at one point so he knows G-Dragon, Taeyang, and Se7en very well and they still keep in touch and hang out sometimes.

just today, 2PM's Junsu, Junho, and Wooyoung came on Kim Heechul's radio show and one of the corners they did was a corner where the members text someone and see how the person responds.

Junsu texted GD, Taeyang, and Se7en together asking them to buy him a drink.

Se7en responded saying something like "I was going to say "sure, call me up anytime if you're not busy" but i realized you were on the radio." :lol:

and Taeyang responded too saying "sorry, i don't drink." :lol:

Taken from::: mzangelgurl@Se7en's Thread

he must been taking care of his body~ Cute BaeBae~!! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

New BSX Polaroid picture with Taeyang~!

CS0.10606843_1_1.jpg

Taken from::: bigbangupdates.com

V

the pics of Tabi from the press conference are floated in his solo thread~

check them out there~ I;m sure u'll be drooling~!! hahahahaha~ :P

Guest zahieyjunki

just have to comment on the new song! the song is so spirited. probably the best world cup cheer song.

Yuna really sang well in the songs and the boys lol of course they are.

but YB sounds so sexy? haha love his part most!

but the last part of this song reminds a lot of Korean Dream is it? since that song also were kind of korean spirit song like,

love the new looks. and btw, i saw at newsen, TOP movie press conference pictures is out. did anyone post it here or somewhere else?

Seungwoo teases Tabi?

20100510121533100311.jpg

Guest Alla

^Tabi's press conference pics were posted at his solo thread

Daesung on Sketchbook @ 7.00pm KST tonight

kubsian127356405857176m.jpg

kubsian127356430375753m.jpg

cr:bbvipz

can't wait^^

I shall praise these moments HAHA, because I have a feeling their comeback concept/looks won't be as successful as these casual styles they're wearing these days xD
..lol..yeah..I believe..these moments won't last because it's Bigbang who we're talking about..esp GD..XD..lol

Guest SunRiseYB

Omg Im totally loving the world cup song! It totally has to total cheering feel in it haha!

I was like jumping around my room! I'm so awake right now! BB never fails to amaze me, thats why I love em!

And I never knew Yuna had a gorgeous voice like that! Im glad BB and Kim Yuna came together for this song!

FIGHTING BB!

FIGHTING KIM YUNA!

FIGHTING REPUBLIC OF KOREA!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

..lol..yeah..I believe..these moments won't last because it's Bigbang who we're talking about..esp GD..XD..lol

HAHAHAH! I was gonna say the same thing! Knowing them, yeah...sometimes I just wish I can be their stylish so their hairstyle wouldn't change so dramaticallY! LOL...(I have a feeling we'll be shock for the Tell Me Goodbye MV cuz weren't they on the set of filming that while doing the message for MTV Japan a while ago and GD's hairsyle was so jelly with SR'S? LOL...)

Anyhow, I personally think the song could've been better...maybe I was expecting too too much (?) But still, I love anything that's released by the boys now...I'm too Big bang deprived, so as long as there's anything with them I'm happy. I just hope that YG will use this as a tactic to slow making Big Bang's comeback and better not do this and let them go to Japan and then come back again...<___>

I love how they pair up G-ri! XD Is SR & GD dragging the guy (plays as like an amature) to cheer for the game (?) LOL...I hope they pair up double Seunghyungs too! XD! I can't wait to see how the MV is gonna look like!

Guest karendm

just have to comment on the new song! the song is so spirited. probably the best world cup cheer song.

Yuna really sang well in the songs and the boys lol of course they are.

but YB sounds so sexy? haha love his part most!

but the last part of this song reminds a lot of Korean Dream is it? since that song also were kind of korean spirit song like,

love the new looks. and btw, i saw at newsen, TOP movie press conference pictures is out. did anyone post it here or somewhere else?

Seungwoo teases Tabi?

20100510121533100311.jpg

Do you know which thread I can go to to see Tabi's press conference pictures? If you have the link that would be good.

Thanks

Guest loveYB

ahhh, i'm totally loving the song that they collab-ed with kim yuna. <3333 agree with those who said this is most prob the best cheering song ever. (: yes yes yes, big bang comeback!

(and speaking of autotune, yeah i was abit disappointed, but still they rocked the song! and i don't think the autotune was done out of proportion, it was quite alright luh. (: sighs, speaking of autotune reminds me of a certain song that came out just days back, it was really quite a disappointment for me. ): whyohwhy do they love putting autotune these few days?)

Guest vvvanilla

ooops posted! ^^

can't wait to see the other clips...

so many updates on Big Bang today.

The World Cup song and the clip made my day :)

Guest juang_bb

waaah! I love the clip. i don't know how many times i've said this these days but boys are really looking damn fine! so they are brainstorming on the shouting project. the clip was funny although i don't understand what they're saying LOL! and YG building looks neat!!! cool!!

i miss them! I dunno how many times i've replayed the vid. lmao.

lol, GD looks excited when he said..."YunA?" in the end. :D

Guest Alla

omo..the first clip is out..*0*

I really hate myself at time like this..I don't understand what they're saying..T_T

but..I'm sososososo happy seeing them together again<3

it's like seeing them have a discussion of their songs like they always do during preparation of new album

they look great..and wow..YG building is so cool

arghhh..i miss them so much..T_T

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/f4l...4WMV_214117.jpg

omo..Tabi's gigantic ring matches the colour of the phone..lol..

88882042.jpg

77725615.jpg

16161812.jpg

72043782.jpg

58015313.jpg

cr:bestiz

TY's face is the funniest..lmao

Archived