img5467tomjohnson.jpg

img5468tomjohnson.jpg

img5471tomjohnson.jpg

img5469tomjohnson.th.jpg img5472tomjohnson.th.jpg img5473tomjohnson.th.jpg

credit : CAFENAVER / ellamy@BBCN / mabinee@Choitopthailand

Guest ilovearronyan

Sorry if this is more suitable to be posted on Tae's solo thread,

But I think I should post it once here

Remember a while back we posted the english version of Taeyang’s “Wedding Dress” song? Well it was a cover made by duo, J. Reyes and Tommy C. After the cover they were seen actually performing this cover at what seems to be a club in Toronto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL_lOyuDsZ8...player_embedded

^^

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I wonder what Top, Dae, and Tae are shooting at COEX Mall with Kim Yuna...

Why is SR & GD not there?! o.O.

Didn't Gd just got back like yesterday so does that mean both of them will shoot then (?)

I hope we'lll hear mor news about it soon!

And thanks so much for those ENG SUB links of Haha Mong show!

I can't believe DS fall off of the chair just trying to get his water bottle! lOL....

EDIT: I luv those new Lotte Duty photos! So handsome!!!!

anybody notice SR's stomach has been growing lately (?) or is it just me? LOL...

Guest juang_bb

whoa! their new lotte pics are so AMAZING! everybody looks great! it makes me more excited for their comeback. I love all their hair, clothes, aura..everything, really! GD and TOP looks so hot in that pic in the table. SR and YB are so cute in the pic where they're facing each other and about to do a handshake. personal bias, the one with TOP standing by himself is my fave. no wait...can't really choose, too many good shots!

i also noticed, there seem to be a Team G-Ri-YB and Team ToDae. lol! or YB switching teams. haha! :D

{TRANS} Seungri 10 Part 'Star Diary' Part 7 "As soon as our eyes met, the tears...."

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...042908202041623

11javc1.jpg

“I want to date someone normal. I don’t want this difficult love...”

After parting ways with his first love, Seungri started focusing on practising for the musical ‘Shower’. The girl who had been cheering him on to achieve his dreams was no longer there but that didn’t mean he could give up on them. Then one day, she contacted him before one of his shows.

“She must’ve heard that I was performing. She said she was gonna come watch.”

“Are you gonna come with your boyfriend?” (Seungri)

“...I’m going with a friend.” (Girl)

Seungri wanted to give her the tickets himself but she asked him to send them by post. He wanted to see her face so badly. But he couldn’t refuse her request.

“I gave her the best seats. I checked beforehand where abouts they were from the stage too. But when the time finally came, I couldn’t see her because of the lighting.”

The show continued, and Seungri really put his all into it. He was frustrated at not being able to see her but just the thought that ‘She’s watching me’ made him try his best in every single scene.

“I was singing the last song when suddenly our eyes met. Tears were running down my face before I knew it. I bet people thought ‘Seungri’s good at acting’ at the time, hehehehe.” (Seungri did actually receive good reviews for his performance in ‘Shower’)

He thought, ‘When this song ends, it’ll really be the end of the two of us.’ Behind the stage, he decided to run out and grab her during the curtain call. But when he came back on, her seat was empty.

“I made a huge decision before stepping back on stage but she wasn’t there. But she texted me a while later.”

“You haven’t changed at all. Goodbye.” (Girl)

“Her text probably meant that I was doing everything I wanted so well even without her. I put all my effort into my acting, for her, and even tried to hold her back but that must’ve made her feel distance between us.”

‘I love you’ (Seungri)

Seungri’s cellphone number changed after that day, and his agonising first love finally came to an end.

2jep89z.jpg

▶Part 8 of Seungri's Star Diary will be released on May 5 on the AsiaE Homepage(www.asiae.co.kr).

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Guest shinhdeplol

They look so fly~

photo66.jpg

C: 큰엄마 @ BBVIPZ

For SBS' Anytime Anywhere Big Bang (AnB)

They're holding the Canon PowerShot SX10 IS with Big Bang photos (that will be raffled away). AnB (short for Anytime, Anywhere Big Bang) is the brand of phone chains SBS will be releasing. Some info HERE: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/04/big-...event-misc.html

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest MidnightByul

Aww damn. Seungri..can't believe you had to go through that....So sorry man, So sorry.

But, you grow from experiences like that.

Hope at least you'd did go stronger.

And, I guess maybe that's why he changed hisn number , and why Dae didnt know? LOL

Guest missARROGANT

Luv the new photos for Lotte ^^

They all look so good..manly and handsome

I especially luv GD's new hair, he look so smexy :wub:

all these amazing photos!!!!

they look great, I love GD's new hair, haha I like it best when its normal lol

all the crew looks so dang good, the outfits are nice, they look great in them

I love the casual look on them, or the suits, that's hot.

TOP looks great with this cut too, show his gorgeous features finely,

& an exposed picture of him ;o .. hot haha.

Guest Nesquickboo

Awwwww poor Seungri. I just want to give him a hug now...

And on the other note, Big Bang look so good in the photos. Loving them :D

Guest sryche

hello guys, i want to share one old sexy photo of our cute maknae

here's seungri in all black, damn he looks so fine

76551771.jpg

Guest universe

gosh they all looked amazing in the Lotte shoots. so many GRi and ToDae to keep us shippers happy haha. but why are the photos so small??!! :( i need them in wallpaper size haha. damn i can't get over how HOT they all looked in those photos :lol:

GD just got back? i wonder from where. he looked mighty tired :(

poor Seungri. sigh. i always thought he has ended things with his gf before debut. i did not know he had suffered so long. its ok Seungri. you are still young. there will be many more better girls out there :D

but now i wonder, Seungri kept saying he does not want a gf now, is it really to focus on his work?? or maybe he can't get over her ....:(

Archived