★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest maki-maki

looking forward to Big Bang's comeback in the music scene. :excl:

i hope their new album would be something that both girls and guys would appreciate.

B)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Dae's pre-debut photos. Some may be unseen as Dae's past photos are extrememly hard to find :lol:

3L0.9733417_1_1.png

LT0.9733423_1_1.jpg

3L0.9733424_1_1.jpg

7V0.9733429_1_1.png

CS0.9733446_1_1.png

VZ0.9733450_1_1.png

VZ0.9733452_1_1.png

CS0.9733454_1_1.png

CS0.9733457_1_1.png

TL0.9733458_1_1.png

CS0.9733462_1_1.png

C: BigBang_GD_沫 @ baidu

[scans & Translations] Big Bang featured in 娱乐无限 magazine

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_odzxTtOYCC0/S8wa...s640/bbscan.jpg

Q : Who likes to act cool in front of fans?

(Everyone turned to look at Seungri)

Seungri : Should be me (laughs), in front of fans will become very excited.

TOP : It's overly excited, sometimes even forgetting to sing his own lines (laughs).

Q : Who changes most in front of girls?

Seungri : It's me (raising his own hands), I will become very man.

TOP : In front of guys he doesn't talk much but in front of girls he will become very polite

and will also diligently look for conversation topics.

Seungri : My winning phrase is "please go out with me"!

G-Dragon : In Korea he keeps calling "noona noona!" (laughs)

Q : What do you feel when you saw beautiful girls in the magazines?

Seungri : Where are all these beautiful girls? Please introduce us.

Q : What is BIGBANG's existence to you?

G-Dragon : It's a family, not just work, there are many things that can be discussed together.

Taeyang : The members can share the most troubling problems together, in front of the members

can be frank.

Q : Who is the most fashionable among the members?

All : TOP.

TOP : Each member has his own personality, the style that we like is also different.

So it is difficult to determine who is it, but anyway, thanks.

Q : What do you anticipate the most when coming to Japan?

TOP : Shopping.

Seungri : Lunchbox.

TOP : It should be clothes and accessories!

Taeyang : The first time we came to Japan, all of us bought T-Shirt and Levi's shoes.

TOP : There are many designs which are not available in Korea, the style is also different.

The fashion and the mood are constantly changing so every time when come to Japan will

always buy something.

G-Dragon : This time I would like to go to a LOVELESS's sister shop called GUILD PRIME.

Q : What are the recent Japanese words in mind?

Seungri : Idling (GORO GORO), idling at home.

Daesung : Shiny shiny (KIRA KIRA), this pronunciation is very interesting.

Seungri : Ramen, cha men, I am a handsome guy! (a Japanese cold joke with the same pronunciation)

Another one is "Do you have the spirit?" (Japanese comedy artist Antonio Inoki's imitation)

Q : Who is the one who doesn't change even after ten years?

Taeyang : Should be Seungri?

TOP : Seungri has not changed a bit since I know him, actually I do want him to change a little. (laughs)

G-Dragon : But there is no changes at all.

Q : Marriage wishes

TOP : G-Dragon always says he wishes to get married.

G-Dragon : If I met the ideal girl, I would wish to get married immediately.

And build a world which belongs to only the two of us.

Q : What is the first Japanese word that you memorized?

TOP : How much is this?

Seungri : Where is the washroom?

Q : Which part of your appearance do you have the most self-confidence in?

Seungri : Tiger tooth!

Taeyang : Side view of my face.

G-Dragon : Taeyang's should be the blood veins on his hand.

Taeyang : This as well (shows everyone his hand) Because of training, it has become obvious.

Daesung : My little finger. There is a legend in Korea that says if you paint your little finger in red during

summer and are able to maintain it until the first snow, then your first love will come true.

Therefore you see, it's still here.

TOP : My eyebrows.

G-Dragon : It's long and thick.

TOP : Previously between the eyebrows and forehead there was a lot of hairs too.

So all were being combed back.

Taeyang : TOP always jokes with a serious face, making others unable to tell which is real.

TOP : Is it (laughs)? But I do not lie.

Q : If you are not an artist, what would you be doing now?

Seungri : I want to be a fashion model.

G-Dragon : Daesung should be a student.

Daesung : In some kind of singer training school? I don't think so. Or maybe a teacher there.

Taeyang : But there is military service in Korea...I will probably join the army.

Q : The one who conforms all opinions is?

All members consistently selected G-Dragon.

G-Dragon : Although BIGBANG members have not quarreled before, but as a leader,

I feel that it's my job to make decision when something happened.

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post

v LOL when I came to the thread, I swear I didnt see your post. Sorry if I caused inconvenience :(

^nah. not a big deal

here's the scan and the magazine's name is Unlimited Enterntainment (thx bigbangupdates for the info)

bbscan.jpg

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post

Guest Unnursvana

“They didn’t tell me to come or anything but I just turned up at YG to audition. I followed Director Park Dae Hong, who had been helping me in Gwangju. When I went, they videoed me singing and dancing. I thought to myself ‘Let’s really go for it this time’ and went nuts. I threw off my shirt and stuff. (laughs)”

Haha, Let’s really go for it this time’ and went nuts. I threw off my shirt and stuff XD LOL, this made me laugh so much, he just went totally crazy

-----

I wonder if you guys have seen this, I don't know if it has been posted here or not... I haven't seen it if it has been posted.

"Big Bang Popularity Survey"

100 Toronto, Canada citizens were asked on their opinions of the members of Korean boy group, Big Bang!

I am so happy that so many of them chose Daesung ^^ I am sick and tired of people calling him ugly and I get rather sad when he says that about himself... to me he is very handsome and cute and he has great personality.

Guest Miseremei_BBHaven

[scans & Translations] Big Bang featured in 娱乐无限 magazine

I don't mind others re-posting my stuffs but it would be nice if people would bother to leave me a comment in my blog instead of just take and go.

Guest shinhdeplol

Want to challenge and be successful like Big Bang?

NOTE: This is more of an opinion article that compared the experiences of idols specifically Big Bang to the usual problems the youth today are facing like getting good jobs or passing college exams.

[On college admissions, employment, idol advice and how to succeed in different areas.]

In 2006, a reality show called "Big Bang Documentary" showed the process idols have to undergo in order to debut. Because of the sweat and tears the group shed that was seen in the show, they were able to gain the public's sympathy who (in return) wished them to succeed. This wish came true and Big Bang became a star.

The entry of Big Bang in the entertainment industry has a lot of social significance. First of all, the groups that debut before them like H.O.T and TVXQ had completely different images. Their (Big Bang's) charm was very normal like "the boys next door" type. But still, they gained a lot of support because they showed that they had talent and that they enjoyed performing on stage. Their reality show proved to be effective because it showed all their efforts. Because of this, a new star system in the form of "open auditions" became popular. As a result, Big Bang introduced a new "idol culture".

Big Bang's success story was published through a book called "Shouting to the World" in 2009. The book contained stories of the five members telling their experiences and difficulties as trainees and their dreams and passions before they debuted. In 2 months, the book sold over 300,000 copies. The message of the book was simple and clear, "Don't give up in achieving your dreams and your passion. Dreams can come true. You can become like Big Bang." Because of this, a lot of parents bought the book for their kids to help them become successful. This can be connected to the recent trend in South Korea about self-development. A lot of parents who dream of a new life for their children buy this kind of books to encourage them to study harder.

Lately, in the entertainment industry a lot of news about "idol advice" appear. These days, a lot of idols tell their struggles before they debuted. They go on variety shows and talk about having tight schedules, language barrier problems, etc. and give tearful confessions. Of course, what they say is still controlled by their agencies and it can be said that their stories are usually very similar to what (normal) young people experience everyday like college students who prepare for their employment (after graduation).

Do you really want to be successful like Big Bang? Their CEO, Yang Hyun Suk says it doesn't matter that you go rehearse at the best agency or go to Harvard, what is required is the passion to succeed and the belief that it is possible to achieve your dreams.

Korean article: http://h21.hani.co.kr/arti/culture/culture...eral/27195.html

C: bigbangupdates.com

Guest piano.1993

I find Seungri's first day at YG so amusing LOL Dae's cluelessness and TOP's hilarious personalities = win!

And TOP must have not watched Battle Shinhwa. Seungri was known for not bothering to help his hyungs do chores and stuff hahah. That was what got on Ji's nerves :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL you beat me to it. I was just about to post that photo.

http://c.upanh.com/upload/5/592/ZL0.9747781_1_1.jpg

credit : fb & บ้าน GDTORY

Taken from sherii* @ BBTH

- -

I guess this was taken after the dinner. Gosh I swear Little Seungri looked drunk here.

EDIT

Seungri was wearing Jiyong's shirt from BIGSHOW2. Sorry Seungri but I find that shirt soo unflattering when worn alone <_<

VZ0.9748336_1_1.jpg

ZL0.9747781_1_1.jpg

JOHN GALLIANO LEOPARD ENZYME WASH JERSEY T-SHIRT by John Galliano

C: http://big21fashion.blogspot.com/

^ LOL I got the chance to repost that photo :lol:

- - -

CS0.9748442_1_1.png

BG0.9748445_1_1.png

Nike Dunk Hi Supreme Spark in Green, Red and Black

CS0.9748447_1_1.png

R70.9748449_1_1.jpg

Nike Dunk Hi X DJ AM in Red and Black

Video Captures taken from linked YouTube videos.

Photo credits to footlockerunlocked.com and sneakerhead.com

Taken from big21fashion.blogspot.com

Guest universe

LOL Seungri in that picture. its either he's drunk or he's exhausted and needs to lean on GD for support. his eyebags looked tremendously dark in here.

i love that third interview!! Seungri's first day at YG was sure awkward haha. and Top is sooo gangsta :P i do hope he smoked less now. especially if he's preparing for his solo and their comeback :)

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG...SR looks so drunk!!! LOL...And it looks like he have a belly too! HAHAHAH...maybe it's just the angle, but I hope they all takes good care of their body and health well for the comeback. XD

GD actually looks a little drunk too if you look at the picture closely...but of course, the hyungs are more experience with their alcohol intake!!! LOL...Luv the Gri luv!

Guest syao_sid

Big Bang shooting their Japanese MV? [NEWS]

Here's a transcript from Super Junior's Kiss the radio last April 22:

100422 4Jib MV behind the scenes

Eunhyuk: Recently, when we were shooting our MV in the studio, Big Bang was coincidentally shooting their japanese MV in the room beside us. When we were eating dinner, Shindong ate finished our meals, and went to Big Bang’s room and ate their rice also. He came back showing off Big Bang’s curry rice was very tasty. We also wanted to try it, but were too embarrassed. Sorry, Big Bang.

Leeteuk: No, they had finished eating. Shindong ate their leftovers, so embarrassing.

Eunhyuk: Yea, it was so funny.

Leeteuk: Wash dishes for others.

Credits:

Source: Kim Seohye’s CY

Translation: (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Fyi, I have permission to translate her translations.

DO NOT RETRANSLATE WITHOUT PERMISSION & TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

via sapphirepearls

Shared by victoria @ bigbangupdates.com

Guest twistedbluesoul

Big Bang shooting their Japanese MV? [NEWS]

Here's a transcript from Super Junior's Kiss the radio last April 22:

100422 4Jib MV behind the scenes

Eunhyuk: Recently, when we were shooting our MV in the studio, Big Bang was coincidentally shooting their japanese MV in the room beside us. When we were eating dinner, Shindong ate finished our meals, and went to Big Bang’s room and ate their rice also. He came back showing off Big Bang’s curry rice was very tasty. We also wanted to try it, but were too embarrassed. Sorry, Big Bang.

Leeteuk: No, they had finished eating. Shindong ate their leftovers, so embarrassing.

Eunhyuk: Yea, it was so funny.

Leeteuk: Wash dishes for others.

Credits:

Source: Kim Seohye’s CY

Translation: (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Fyi, I have permission to translate her translations.

DO NOT RETRANSLATE WITHOUT PERMISSION & TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

via sapphirepearls

Shared by victoria @ bigbangupdates.com

Wow. I'm so excited to see the MV!!! Yeah. Its probably the Tell Me Goodbye MV!!! I can't wait to see the come out!

Archived