★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

I hope for their comeback soon :P

It's good even if they are not in the spotlight now in Korea like hit chart etc.... because they are not having a comeback yet in music industry in their hometown in korea. I know they can make up to it once they did their best to produce a beautiful yet fresh music.

I know korean are fond of a very catchy tune.But I know even their music is different sometimes I know they can pull the beat haha.

But when you think of It they are one of the artist who's been nominating or having an award in other areas..... not only in hit charts but i know they must also a must to be on top on hit charts if you want to increase your popularity.

That is also the reason that I can say that their popularity isn't decreasing or vanish.

And I hope that they will have an award also in this MTV award and so that we can be able to see them performing on stage and it will benefit or it will be add in their success. :rolleyes:

YAY! I'm so missing them, that;s why when I'm istening to their songs,, It cause a heartache haha...

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

May i know why Seungri not here in this pic? <_<

I believe at this time, he has his musical Sonagi.

As for the MTV Music Awards, oh my....it's already been a year!?

I still remember how last year we were saying how GD's hairstyle was not the best choice for the award...LOL...

Time really does fly....I can't believe they've really been away for nearly 2 years now....it's crazy....

I do hope they can at least grab an award home...but those are tough competitions!

But come to think of it, I think being nominated is already so honor! Still, hopefully at least 1! LOL

And please, Ji-Eun noona....please pick out some good choice of clothing and hairstyle for the boys! AHAHHA

Guest shinhdeplol

Exora: that photo was taken during Big Bang's second visit to Thailand (in April 2008). Seungri couldnt go with the other boys at that time because he was busy with his first musical called Sonagi.

ate leslie: gahh if Big Bang really comes to your country, i would be super jealous with you :(.

v i found one for you. it's not HD, but it's very HQ

i wonder why YG hasnt uploaded Lollipop 2 MV into their official Youtube channel. if they did, the MV would be HD for sure.

more HQ wallpapers

20100331140728788.th.jpg20100331140728448.th.jpg20100331140727459.th.jpg20100331140727236.th.jpg

Source: http://kr.lottedfs.com/index.jsp

Taken from http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/

Guest milknsky

Hello, I've been looking for a HQ version of the Lollipop 2 MV. I've only seen some in youtube but they are not HQ. I wanted to download it. Anyone where I can find one?

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Big Bang nominated for Video Music Awards Japan

congratz. BB for 3 2 nominations :)

look like the boys might perform GaraGaraGo cuz the MV got nominated

the boys going to Thailand on Friday right?

can't wait to see them in public again

also Taeyang duet with Brian is tomorrow as well hihihi

http://c.upanh.com/upload/4/552/790.8683410_1_1.jpg

sorry but too much make-up

don't like it

Guest universe

wow the boys have gone from being a mere attendee last year to having THREE nominations and also being selected as one out of only FOUR performances for the VMAJ. i've got to say that their success overseas really makes up for the near 2 year absence in Korea. i'm soooo proud ot them!! and its just been a YEAR in Japan. i'm looking forward to greater things :D

its tough competition but i personally think its enough to be nominated for such a big scale awards show. and just imagine the millions of people who will be watching their performance!! i predict a surge in new VIPs after 30th May hehe.

the boys will be packing up tonight to get ready to go over to Thailand. i can't help but think that it may be the first time Seungri is missing school haha.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL he sure is a diligent student :D

Apart from GD&H, any Korean fansites of the boys have joined the April 1st fun??? LOL gd-880818.com has turned into vi-901212.com now :lol:

VZ0.8684468_1_1.jpg

Thai fans are always SOOOOOOO lucky <_<

Guest Sunar

Hello V.I.P.Z~~

so im here to ask a question on behalf of my friend who is a vip =]

my question is when big bang released the "gara gara go" single

i remember reading somewhere or maybe i was dreaming it...

that 10 singles would be signed at random.

Do you remember this?

and one more thing

those who own the gara gara go single

is your CD signed? because hers is and she doesnt know if its printed or legit..

Thank you in advance~

Guest Heart<3

Is it true that Big Bang is having an Australian tour in November?! The Facebook group I joined announced it and I am sooooo excited about the news! I just need confirmation about this before I hyperventilate any further.

Archived