★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

as far as registering your song is a sort of patency, copyright thing...every product produced by any companies not only music, need to register so that if someone takes something such as plagiarizing your music or claiming their own YG has the right to sue since it is patented just like inventions, brands etc.

anyway, when will be that MV release officially?

Guest missARROGANT

so how many photographer does GD have?let's see

-AlwaysGD

-GD-mind

-gd-supporters

-GD-world

-CrazyGD

-g-dragonholic.com

-GD&H

wow!..a lot..0_O

Sorry to cut your post!!! I was counting also.. :P

Just saw the Seoul Music Awards list. GD and 2ne1 did not win anything.. :mellow:

They did not even attend. Well anyway...

So excited for BB come back

EDIT

first post of the page...bonus

http://news.nate.com/View/20100203n09964&mid=e0102

With google translator, can roughly understand. When you trace back entertainment news, can see GD news always hit the top with so many comments. Look like people really pay attention to him.

@shinhdeplol

Thanks for all the photos and update. You really are Full-time VIP :D

I thought gd-880818 and GD&H is the same??

Guest jeannielam3004

Sorry to cut your post!!! I was counting also.. :P

@shinhdeplol

Thanks for all the photos and update. You really are Full-time VIP :D

I thought gd-880818 and GD&H is the same??

Shinhdeplol is right missARROGANT, GD&H's site address is gd-880818.com, and 880818.com is another fansite.

Ah I wanna join ^^ ..

From GD's solo debut till now BigShow 2010, there are:

- GD&H (the best^^)

- AlwaysGD

- GDsupporters

- GD-mind

- OnceagainGD

- CrazyGD

- InstinctGD

- But I love You

- GDworld

- g-dragonholic.com

- gd-paradise.com

- Crazy Dog (from the-crazydog.com)

- SS.J from DCGD (HQ)

- tiptop.mireene.com

- ect

WOW @__@..... GDCL ah~ there r alot indeed!

Happy ^^, they're working really hard.

-----

SR is so good looking n handsome these days,

aw~~ and really adorable n cute too.

@o@ all close-up pics @o@ .. Love it !!!

Tnx Shinhdeplol ^^

------

Jiyong is so cute ^^ ... aigoo both real Gaho and fake Gaho r so lucky >.<

X60.6779574_37963_1.jpg8M0.6779572_37963_1.jpg

Credit: as tagged @ gd-880818.com

VVV But I love you site addresss now is http://gdragon.ivyro.net/

Yeah I love their pics too ^^

Ah their latest pics are from SBS Gayo Deajun 09, but i need to reg to open it >.<

Guest crazykme

http://c.upanh.com/upload/2/691/NT0.6773994_1_1.jpg

G-ri love<33333..look at how GD looked at SR..lol..

I really miss G-ri moment,I hope we can see lots of G-ri love this year when they make a comeback

so how many photographer does GD have?let's see

-AlwaysGD

-GD-mind

-gd-supporters

-GD-world

-CrazyGD

-g-dragonholic.com

-GD&H

wow!..a lot..0_O

I want to help counting! Add these to the list. xD

- But I Love U G-Dragon.KR (my 2nd favorite next to GD&H, but I haven't seen their photos for awhile.. If I'm not wrong, I think the last time i saw their photos was from MAMA. I haven't seen their photo from Shine a Light and Big Show 2010. And I neither can access their site. I wonder what's happened.. ): )

- Once Again GD (another fav, I especially love their pretty HQ of GD's video fan cams ♥ )

- Secret

- 880818.com

- gd-paradise.com

- Jin.s @ instinct-gd.com

- OHGONGE G-Dragon Gallery (they took everyone photo from Big show, but they actually are GD's photographer right?)

- People from DCGD

GD also has some more whom I can't read their name/logo but i remember seeing their photo from a lot of events. Wow, he sure has really mad amount of his very own photographers. Besides, most of them are pro too. I always amaze how can they took photos from a no-camera concert where they have to always watch out for staffs plus a limit of light and angle is also a huge challenge, yet the photos come out like they were taken from a photo shoot. O.O VIP's power!! xD

I'm excited for their upcoming Japan concert. I wish they'd hold it around April or later though, so I would have a chance to attend 'cos I'm going to start my study there around that time. My Japanese friend (she's actually my bro's friend) who has a friend working in Japanese Radio Station, told me that she met BB when she went to visit her friend at the time BB went there to promote there Japanese album. O.O I was so shocked, like Really!! SO Lucky!! I'm envy!!! >_< But she was like umm, they are too young for her favorite, they look like her kid lol. (She's an adult, her son is 19.) Well, I really wish to see BB in person someday. I hope they'd still going to promote in Japan while I'm there. >///<

have this been posted..??

Big Bang doing "ABRACADABRA" & "MISTER" Dance during their 2D1N Parody!

C : TheGangsterlady1989@YT for the upload

LOL,mad funny!!

Tabi being stiff and Bae cant stop looking at Ji!!

lol..Dae looks like his enjoying this..well he does this so many times already!! lol

I love Bae's smile when they doing Mister!! kekekeke..

Guest universe

LOL those VIP pro photographers are amazing. the security was so tight at the concert yet they managed to take such good photos!! i dun understand how they did it haha

oh wow baby Ri is doing a good job growing up. he looks absolutely amazing in the fan pictures! i think its the hair. we got to thank this particular stylist. i hope he keeps that hair for some time! there are just sooo many pictures to drool over! oh man the G-Ri love photo killed me. i missed those G-Ri actions so much! probably coz Seungri is growing up so finely that GD feels that its hard to look at him like a baby anymore haha.

and i'm kinda glad they are not endorsing Nii anymore coz i think the BSX photoshoots are probably one of their best ever. haha. i'm looking forward to more BSX photos!! keep the photos coming VIPs!! :D

i hope there will be some fancams or fan pictures for the Japanese tour too. although i think its more unlikely since Japanese fans don't seem the type to take lots of pictures haha

Guest shinhdeplol

Bigbang’s BUS!

510.6780116_1_1.jpg

5X0.6780117_1_1.jpg

Here’s the image of bigbang’s bus. They’re going to use that bus on Electric Love tour. Omg JAPAN ya’ll plans are expensive lol~! I Don’t know why Japanese use their Big moneys for Bigbang well I’m happy for them :) and maybe yes, Japanese just don’t really care about how big money they’re going to use.

C: ibigbang.wordpress.com

^ It looks cool :D

Guest stardaisy212

[Fancam]1/30 -Big Show - Taeyang - Stay

[Fancam]1/30 -Big Show - Taeyang - Always (SWF clip)

http://sol-mate.co.kr/bbs/zboard.php?id=fr...=asc&no=758

*its a short cut but u see hes rocking to the song lol. XD

[Fancam]1/31 -Big Show - Taeyang - Hallelujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIxqDSPFOo

i think tae just came out when it was his turn to sing lol.

b00595144b69b2b1e8a09.jpg

b00595144b69b2b1eddb4.jpg

[img=http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2900/b00595144b69b8f285868.jpg]
[img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6341/b00595144b69b8f470973.jpg[/img][/codebox]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Credits to 짱구 @ ybmania[/b][/color]

Guest iamtetel

I'm not sure about their Japan activities but they will attend a Family concert held by Lotte Duty Free on March 6th

at Seoul,Korea.

but I have no idea how you you can get the tickets..sorry><

here's the article:http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/2pm-snsd-2n...an-epic-concert

:( we are arriving late march 6 huhuhu... any events? and lotte duty free tix are hard to get... you should buy 300usd worth of products and get lucky to be picked and won tix... :mellow:

Guest missARROGANT

[新Star testimony] jideuraegon ⑦ "after the popular debut, I did not think"

[Truman Burbank Asian Economic News]: Creating a group of talented Idol Survival documentary containing the process 'real documentary Big Bang' awareness raised through the 'Big Bang' 2006 debut album started preparing goal. That was when jideuraegon (born 권지용, 23), others have only one hard album to prepare for standardized tests at the same time had to be prepared.

"The singer has cut my hair, 'janglin' puppet 'sosoksa will be created at all, I hated these sunglasses. Thinking that the singer wanted to express. I just did not think Mr. Yang Hyun Suk. School exam If you do not exceed more than 80 points was ordered not practicing. "

Sold in practice, while the movable rae Gide's relationship with school friends and was part of that can not be neglected.

"Only a momentary period of concentration and exercise like most people, 'crammed' did a lot. Gigabyte to go to school and well, taking on a night I did the test report. Janmeorijisuman high ... (laughs) with my friends in regular school, called the Artists I also do not want to play before my sight was starting to get a lot done bubble gum. 's good friends, and ask for one to squeeze. "

In the external part of one 'punsugi' rae stove full of school friends deulgwado Gide as ordinary people were able to share a friendship.

"When the trial period, also lent a lot of friends helped me out a notebook. Singer to prepare for the teachers lot of things you would cheer. My parents did not forget about school and did very proud. In that sense, even if hard to think right now 'Good' want. "

The help of many people and members of the combined effort was undergoing a successful debut. Let's zoom in popularity after his debut Gide rae are interested in this sort of Gon 'mine' was not equal.

"For his debut as soon as you're popular too fast 'hoesabal' artist, the power, I had horses. No matter how good a singer, even if the company is less difficult to obtain recognition that nothing's true. Since she was a lot of what's happening in the industry look why come to light after your debut as a good thing, but I think I ', the only big trouble, I also heard that. "

'Little Brazil' from the ups and downs of the entertainment industry (浮沉) After watching the debut Gide rae Gon geokjeongseureopgi was rather hastily gained popularity. Considered the only way to survive the public thought he was the team's skills as a leader, it's only 'sticks' He would like to become.

GDragon star testimony part7.

Hope someone will translate this very very soon. :)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100204n02948

Aaaaaah! Just received my Electric Love Tour ticket!!!! I'm so excited~

Just a quick question; does anyone know what the opening acts for the Japan tour are!!!??? I'd love 2NE1 to be there, but doubt it..... Can't seem to find the information anyone and hope someone knows something.

Thanks in advance!

SCOLDS Thuy!

sdajfajksdgkhsa

WOMAN you're dragging the page. Aigoo!!!!! lmao. so much HQ there hun!

Unnie's eyes are big now! Chinese boy hairstyle for GD is..uhmm well still

cute haha. Thank you for constantly updating but hun, you're double posting. LOL

finally! you agree with unnie on some stuff.lol

Well, i honestly dont know where to start. So many things had happened already

since i last visited this thread.

GD's concert. Iris. Bigshow 2010. December daejun shows. Japan invasion.

Dae's cotton candy and whole lot more.

GD's concert

i dont want to talk about the issues but all i know it was hella hot and

im too lazy to watch all the vids so i might just wait for the DVD same

goes with BIGSHOW 2010.

TOP's mv and iris.

Lmao at his IRIS..he's really good when he holds a gun and act so cold.

But its really distracting and downright funny when he starts to talk. I feel

like he's rapping. So that makes his talking voice still musical?lol. I so love

Top. He should make more series..and good thing he's doing a movie now too.

MV--one thing i can say. IT WAS SO westernized. lol. He's a pimp.

Im not so sure with the song cause i need to listen to it HQ

COTTON CANDY

the song is so relaxing and so damn sweet. I hope they'll make

an MV out of it.

Big Bang Dance Abracadabra

LMAO LMAO LMAO. I just love the LALALA dance..is that a song from T-ARA?

HALLELUJAH perf..i cant wait to see that on BIGSCREEN.

*sigh* I think i miss a lot but i still get a little updates on my own.

BSX---GD reminds me of JOKER...TOP's new hair reminds of BIGBANG old days.

hmm..what else?i cant think now. so many things to catch up on.

Oh and whoever is living in Phils. I dont know why?but it feels

weird to hear BB's songs on the radio.

THANK YOU so much to all VIPS who had been constantly updating this page.

you gals know who you are!

Daisy! is there a possibility that YB will be performing the song FALL IN LOVE...live?

ZURA...im here now..lol still missing old stuff right?

Archived