[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Guest juang_bb

i cant believe this... im still watching their performance! i really love it... how come even their perf is so addicting?!? i just love how great of a duo GTOP is. its like perfect combination, really!!! they're able to bring out their style and personalities without overshadowing each other. both of them stood out, each of them held their own and everything just fits! I LOVE IT TO BITS!!!

GTOP increasing INKIGAYO's ratings? it's expected, LOL! :P but it still feels great to read it, its like a confirmation. lol :lol:

and GTOP on SBS and MBC GAYO DAEJUN? say what?!?! at the beginning of 2010 when they announced BB's comeback, i was already imagining glorious gayos... then just a few months back, my hope dwindled for an amazing year end stage since we all know what happened, but this?... this? ahhhhhh!!! im super happy right now! we're getting so much GTOP in the next few weeks!!! plus YB's gonna be there too for sure!!!

as if it's not enough that BIGBANG OWNS MY CHRISTMAS, now... BIGBANG OWNS MY NEW YEAR PARTY too!!! :lol: HIGH! HIGH! im so HIGH right now... i cant even...

im being greedy here... since the gayos are just a few days away from JAN 3rd... can we have a SURPRISE SEUNGRI PERFORMANCE of his upcoming solo? just like how GTOP was in MAMA. if this happens... imma scream my heart out!!! CRACK CRACK CRACK!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

GD & T.O.P are shooting for Knock Out (Ppeokigayo) MV

AsiaE modified the article they published yesterday (not the translator's fault) with regards to YG's answer to the last question. Instead of "they will be meeting with the director of High High MV", it was supposed to be Ppeokigayo (Knock Out) MV. Oh Yeah will be for broadcasting only.

The article: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010121922212487583

The translation: http://bigbangworldwide.blogspot.com/2010/12/news-yang-hyun-seok-is-100-satisfied.html

Taken from bigbangupdates

YESSSS KNOCK OUT MV :w00t:

GD & TOP to perform at Four Clubs on their album release date on Dec. 24th

gtopevent1.jpg

Well, not only are GD & TOP performing at the Christmas T Social Party, but they are also going to perform at the Hongdae Harlem (club that Yang Hyunsuk owns) on Christmas Eve this year.

The posters above are the advertisement posters for this event, which are all over Hongdae right now. Literally everywhere. On the walls and on the floor. Tickets are 20,000 won, and yes, they even spelled G-Dragon's name incorrectly in Korean. (It is supposed to be 지드래곤 not 지드레곤).

So yes they will be performing at FOUR CLUBS (Club Heaven, Harlem, nb1 and nb2) on their album release date.

Why are they making these events become a priority? Where have the schedules for music performance programs gone?

credit : Beau @ VIPZ

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

They sure are on high demand right now but I hope 4 club appearances wont make them too tired :)

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon and T.O.P on the cover of KStar Magazine Japan

gtopl.jpg

picture11ay.jpg

A/N: The magazine will be out on Wednesday. I'll post scans then :)

Source: Amazon.jp

Shared by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Anticipating a lot of hotttt photos from GTOP :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

Lineup for MBC Gayo Daejun:

SNSD, 2PM,2AM, Narsha , BoA,Beast , Shinee , Seo Inyoung ,Suju, Supreme Team,Secret,Sistar, AS,Ukiss, Infinite,Ze:A,Kara,T-ara,4minute

C: Chichinhu @ twitter

Sigh no YG :(

Guest Michala01

Hang on didn't we just have an article saying they would be on MBC ? dry.gif wtf...tears.gif

Also I just read the Running Man wikipedia and the lineup has been changed, no GD or Dae. 

So pissed off 

Guest shinhdeplol

^ yeah Im disappointed too :( I wish we would be able to see them in at least 2 gayo daejuns but that seems impossible now :(

Their appearances in SBS better be kickass :lol:

highhighicon14.gifhighhighicon15.gifhighhighicon01.gif

highhighicon04.gifhighhighicon05.gifhighhighicon06.gif

highhighicon07.gifhighhighicon08.gifhighhighicon09.gif

highhighicon10.gifhighhighicon11.gifhighhighicon12.gifhighhighicon13.gif

C: undistanced @ kpop_gifs

EDIT: Lineup for MBC Gayo Daejun posted on ne-people.. added other artists. idk if GD & TOP is already included in this list?

MBC 가요대제전

방송 : 2010년 12월 31일 밤 9시 40분 (240분 생방송)

연출 : 김유곤

장소 : 일산 MBC 드림센터, 임진각 특설무대

진행 : (드림센터) 남자MC 2명(미정), 한효주 / (임진각) 미정

출연진 : (현재 확정) 가인, 나르샤, 레인보우, 미스에이,비스트, 샤이니, 소녀시대, 슈퍼주니어, 시크릿, 씨스타, 씨엔블루, 아이유, SG워너비, F(x), 카라, 2NE1, 2AM, 2PM, 티아라, 포미닛

* 임진각 공연팀은 아직 미정

SBS “Inkigayo” yields to YG Entertainment, but at what cost?

Managers of the K-pop industry are angered over SBS’s hypocrisy and greed for viewers rating by yielding to bigger music agencies.

Over the years, SBS and YG Entertainment have been known to share a good relationship, to the point where rumors of bias abounded as early as last year.

But last month, rumors of a different nature began to surface. Reportedly, the strong relationship that the companies both treasured was beginning to fall apart because of YGE’s attendance at the 2010 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) in Macau. This was despite SBS’s warning that they would suspend any participating artists from performing on “Inkigayo“.

Industry representatives were shocked, therefore, when they saw that G-Dragon and T.O.P performed their first comeback stage on the December 19th episode of “Inkigayo”.

One famous producer stated, “Do you think we were stupid to not attend MAMA? Because of SBS’s warning, we gave up on ‘MAMA’ and prepared to be Mnet’s enemies. However, we are now enraged because a big company like YG was not affected at all by their regulations.”

The anger and bitterness rose after it was discovered that SBS will begin suspensions in January.

Another manager explained, “When SBS begins suspending artists next year, artists from the big companies will be safe, while those who are in weaker companies will be affected. After G-Dragon and T.O.P’s performance, it became obvious as to when SBS would start the process.”

The prime agenies who attended this year’s MAMA were YG and JYP Entertainment. Come January, G-Dragon and T.O.P will have finished off their promotions. In addition, JYPE’s 2PM, miss A, and the Wonder Girls will be away from Korea to promote overseas -meaning they won’t be affected at all.

An anonymous girl group’s manager stated, “Next year, if these broadcast companies begin competing again, I don’t know what SBS is going to come up with next to grab the managers.”

So what were the benefits for “Inkigayo” in relenting to YGE?

December 19th’s episode pulled off a viewer rating increase of 1.3% (in comparison to last week’s), which spiked to 8.4% when GD&TOP appeared on the screen.

SBS’s “Inkigayo” did indeed yield to the pressure of demand from music fans, but at the price of being exposed as hypocritical and self-serving, pandering to the more powerful corporations at the expense of the smaller agencies. For many media critics, the revelation is hardly exceptional at all.

C:AKP || NATE

Well, i dont think SBS is THAT stupid to let a BIG FISH go...hmmmm

{INFO} G-Dragon & TOP on 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun Lineup

263yb9k.jpg

Performers: BOA, Super Junior, SNSD, Kara, Se7en, G-Dragon & T.O.P, 2PM, Shinee, 2AM, 2NE1, Beast, 4Minute, Mblaq, FT Island, CNBlue and miss A

Date: December 29, 2010, 9:55PM

Credit: 늘처음처럼@BBVIPZ

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Bigger Picture

2iu94qo.jpg

Credits: Caoryn & gdalyn

Taken from: bigbanghaven

Guest sakime-yong

I can't stop myself from spazzing about their performance yesterday...........

How can I if they are like so much like that!

SO COOOOOOL.

And about BB in #3 at best idol groups.I hope that VIP's will not react too much in a negative way to other groups haha.I don't want them to think that we are BITTER about itXD.

Instead BE PROUD! haha though we all know they are the best and #1.

"BB are not perfect BUT THEY ARE GREAT"

Agree that their performance is different from others.Real performers don't need so great choreo.

and BB/GTOP proves how performance should be.............

That is why I love them!!

Guest candyapple1111

Looks like just knock out but 2ne1 had 3 vids and they have been using the same promotion strategy so I hope they make a oh yeah vid it seems to be doing well in the charts if they don't place at Mb or inkiago at least online melon etc

Guest GD_is_Luv

yes, can't wait for knock out mv. it'll be awesome.. i hope there'll be an mv for oh yeah! bommie's part was sooo sexy. and they sounded really good yesterday..

KC brought this to my attention and i thought of posting it here to know what International VIPS think about this.

TAKEN OUT FROM 6THEORY

by:Flibbertigibbet

YG is doing so little promotion for GD&TOP that the DCinside G-Dragon gallery is printing 2000 posters to promote the album themselves. They're currently taking a vote to decide how many posters to stick up on the streets of Hongdae, Myungdong, Jongro and Kangnam. They're also printing 1000 anti-YG posters as well just for the hell of it because they're so pissed at him for so many things

On December 24th, Don't Go Home... You'll soon be Knocked Out - Lyrics from "Intro"

posterihm.jpg

We ask Yang Hyun Suk.

Instead of promoting for GD&TOP's first full album, and normal broadcast activities, is an event at a club under your ownership the best you can do?

Are you sure?

yyyyys.jpg

And a bonus poster which isn't being used to stick up on the streets making fun of YG's frequent spelling mistakes and cheap looking posters

97b5ec73.jpg

The promotional poster actually promotes "Don't Go Home" and "Knock Out" instead of the original title tracks because pretty much all of the fans don't like YG's choice in title tracks either.

I honestly think there's something lacking with GTOP promotion , OH YEAH & HIGH HIGH are of the same genre. However,the two songs are to my liking that i didnt mind. Maybe to VIPS who are waiting for real HIPHOP these title tracks are disappointing them.

VIPS have different "TASTE" in music which is why we came to like BIGBANG. They offer DIFFERENT GENRE which suits our personal taste. There are VIPS loving BB for their HIPHOP songs, some love BB for their DANCE songs and some are rooting for their RNB or POP. In every song/album they release they cant cover all genre which makes some VIPS disappointed. As for GTOP album i really think they have covered major music genre that VIPS love..maybe we can just wait for that.

KVIPS in my opinion are sometimes extreme..not only KVIPS but Korean fans in general. But in this case i cant help but sympathize with them for the lack of aggressive promotions. For someone who's been waiting for a long time for this to happen this type of promo doesnt give a good impression. Its like YG ent is testing the waters and checking the crowd's reaction before giving the real deal.

Archived