Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

its kind of strange seeing sukkie in black hair again ... hahahaha! ... seem to me that the blonde hair got stuck somewhere in my head that looking at him in black hair is like ...whoa! but i like!! 
what is this new public greeting of sukkie?? is this still part of the HBY press con?? i hope to see both PBY and sukkie together again ... i wonder what she will say about his new look ... hahaha!
and who is that lady that sukkie is holding oh-so-closely at the public greeting?? is she a fan?? i am green with envy!! hahaha!
rania : yay!! its almost a million view?! wow!  i hope it reaches 5 million ...hahaha!  and yes its good to have the black back... think he cut his hair also ... he looks more like a boy now.  so i kind of miss his manly look somehow ... during his RM stint and his blonde period ... he look really manly in that cut!!  so the black is back ...as well as the boy! hahaha!
and do i hear of a grey hair color ... noooooo! please ... not grey sukkie! hahahaha!  i will just go for the blonde again ... if you go crazy and want another risque dye job!! hahahaha!
i think so romantically about PBY and sukkie these days ... though i guess it may be just me and not them (PBY/sukkie)! hahahaha!!  i just like the way he looks at her these days ... the way he teases her with his eyes! gosh! meltdown!!  hahahaha!  and PBY is so glowing ... and shy ...and mesmerized! hahaha!
so ... no word out yet if he will really do the 'dr. stranger' drama huh??  oh well ... 
basariaS : so you like PBY/sukkie couple too?? hahahaha!  i LIKE! they look good together ... and sukkie gets to act the big man to her little girl! hahahaha! 
i hope to see more of them ...

jong suk fighting!

You know, leaving the color aside, I liked the way he kept his blond hair styled.  Especially where they were away from his forehead.  I do think his face looks good when his forehead is not covered.  I am not sure why he keeps it completely covered.  I know most Korean hairstyles are like that but I don't understand why.  
I miss the blond LJS but I am happy no matter which color.  But I do love some forehead exposure.  

Guest azaleaflower

Bet he heard my internal dillema.

Woah he looks like a puppy again. I remember Park Soo Ha its so nostalgic 8-> thank you for being too pretty...

Guest azaleaflower

There still no news about his change of color, if it was lee min ho bet all the media outlet goes crazy. lacking attention here guys...

[-O<

he is the only actor who can carry any kind of hairstyle imagine lee min ho wearing blonde gosh total disaster..

Guest azaleaflower

Park Bo Young Praises Lee Jong Suk As The

Cutest Guy

By Staff Writer | Jan 27, 2014 11:57 PM EST

in

Actress Park Bo Young and actor Lee Jong Suk,

the hottest female and male stars of the

Korean movie scenes, met in the movie

"Boiling Youth." Actress Park Bo Young in a

recent interview praised Lee Jong Suk's charms.

"Lee Jong Suk was a very charming person. I

think that this movie 'Boiling Youth' will be an

important movie for him. He is perfectly

synchronized with his role, to a hundred

percent. The commonality between Lee Jong

Suk and his character in the movie, Joong Gil,

is that they are both very cute. He is the

cutest guy," Park Bo Young said.

Like Us on Facebook

Park Bo Young then added, "It used to be a

little bit awkward when we were filming the

movie in the beginning, but we have gotten a

lot closer these days, especially after going on

trips together to advertise the movie."

"Boiling Youth" is a romantic movie based in

the rural city in Choong Chung Do in 1982.

Park Bo Young plays the female local bully,

Lee Jong Suk plays the legendary Casanova who

took the hearts of many local girls, Lee Sae

Young plays the transfer student from Seoul,

and Kim Young Guang plays the high school

student who is known for his street fighting

skills.

"Boiling Youth" premiered on January 23,

azaleaflower said: Park Bo Young Praises Lee Jong Suk As The Cutest Guy By Staff Writer | Jan 27, 2014 11:57 PM EST in Share Actress Park Bo Young and actor Lee Jong Suk, the hottest female and male stars of the Korean movie scenes, met in the movie "Boiling Youth." Actress Park Bo Young in a recent interview praised Lee Jong Suk's charms. "Lee Jong Suk was a very charming person. I think that this movie 'Boiling Youth' will be an important movie for him. He is perfectly synchronized with his role, to a hundred percent. The commonality between Lee Jong Suk and his character in the movie, Joong Gil, is that they are both very cute. He is the cutest guy," Park Bo Young said. Like Us on Facebook Park Bo Young then added, "It used to be a little bit awkward when we were filming the movie in the beginning, but we have gotten a lot closer these days, especially after going on trips together to advertise the movie." "Boiling Youth" is a romantic movie based in the rural city in Choong Chung Do in 1982. Park Bo Young plays the female local bully, Lee Jong Suk plays the legendary Casanova who took the hearts of many local girls, Lee Sae Young plays the transfer student from Seoul, and Kim Young Guang plays the high school student who is known for his street fighting skills. "Boiling Youth" premiered on January 23, 2014.