Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Report from 'Blood Boiling Youth' staff. (Episode 1)

Source: DC
Translation note: This person posted a series of reports from BBY’s filming; take with a grain of salt, but the way it was written is quite fun. Enjoy!

tumblr_inline_my42kdqn6k1qmdw3f.jpg

Annyeong~

Enjoyed the food and coffee and tea sent by fans…  this is the staff member from ‘Blood Boiling Youth’. I was a little bored so I came to play, you guys are working hard~ (T/N: DC now has a lot of posts supporting BBY in different ways, like hand-drawn pictures, etc. As usual, Korean fans jjang.)
Good.

Well, to cheer on the BBY support, let me say a few things.

Everyone knows this already but Jongsuk is really good at aegyo, explosive aegyo towards the noonas. Keke.

In the middle of the shoot, it was in the midst of summer, it was so hot. And he kept sweating… stop sweating!

There were a lot of stickers left from the support you guys did, and nearly all of them got stuck on staff’s mobile phones. Jongsuk wasn’t the one who stuck them on, but everytime he saw the stickers, he was like, “Nice…”

He’s like a kid, he likes eating snacks. When I saw that he was so thin, I thought he didn’t intake anything but water… I was so shocked when I saw him shoving down food happily.

Oh, I fed food to Jongsuk directly.
Does this make you jealous?
Be jealous.

At the filming site, there is a scene where the entire crew just fell in a trance watching Jongsuk… If you are curious about it, then go watch the movie! You’ll really drool watching it, bring a bib for the drool, kekeke.

His legs are really no joke in length…
When we move from one set to another, Jongsuk would be walking casually but I would have run after him… what the hell…

Jongsuk is known to distribute food to everyone;
And if the person was busy at that particular time, he would feed the person directly.

He originally is someone who is shy but since he wants to become close with people, his method is to joke and use aegyo on the other person…
Ah, I want to keep this little kid [for myself]…

BBY had some filming overlaps with ‘No Breathing’ in the beginning, and his schedule was really… tut tut… he was so exhausted and overtaxed.
But once he arrives on set, he is always smiling, prettily… so prettily.

To be truthful, at first I thought he would be like an idol,
But when I watch him act… This kid is an actor, really an actor.
He has the greed for acting and he also works so hard… It seems like he has the desire to do noir, I want to see this kid act out a really serious character.

When he falls asleep in the changing room, one almost wants to use a net to wrap him up and bring him home.
"Stop trying to attract me," you want to say that to him.
He would open and close his eyes in a playful way… that is attracting me!!

I’m wary of spoilers so I can’t go into detail, but he did nearly every single action scene himself; so he got injured a lot. But he never once cried out about it.
You, you’re really a man!

Several of the staff members started crying during those scenes, and even I wanted to cry.
Please check it in cinemas! Kekekeke

I can’t upload any pictures of the set since the movie hasn’t gone up yet. After it has, I would come back with more.

P.S. The first day I met Jongsuk, I caught a whiff of something that smelled like Eundan (T/N: a kind of traditional Korean medicine). What is that about? I don’t know.

translationlee jong sukblood boiling youthset reportdcgallso touchedplease await part two and three some time
hitoritabi.tumblr

I just wanted to say how much I liked him in this photo shoot.  It was so contemplative.  I am sure they told him to think of sad things and it looked like he did.  I really liked this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXq7wa-H2lI&list=PLaqooDAtct4X2wlJF25pW7Clp3B_SVjKD

If only someone can do some gifs on this one...  mix it with other stuff (preferably with KWB stuff) and create some great FMV...Sigh, I can only dream.
For some reason, this video kind of disappeared and they replaced this with an upbeat version.  I really liked this one though. 

This Vogue video came around the same time as the Cece one and that one was more naughty and I think it sort of took away all the attention.  But, I loved this slow Vogue video so much that I kept replaying it so much.  I do think this angsty version is so much better.  This Vogue one and the W Korea one are the two of my favorite videos.  I do appreciate whoever created this version.  The background music, the interludes with butterflies and greenery are just so good.
I found it again today after searching for it for a long time and I can't stop gushing.