Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

“Blood Boiling Youth” Release Individual Posters Of Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young
1471914_634501726588430_728284857_n.jpg

Following the success of his swimming film "No Breathing", actor Lee Jong Suk is back with his next film "Blood Boiling Youth".

With the movie set to premiere on January, distributor Lotte Entertainment is starting on their promotional activities, and individual posters featuring the main cast have been released. Starring alongside Lee Jong Suk are Park Bo Young, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Se Young and many others, and the story will revolve around these four characters.

Set during the eighties, Lee Jong Suk will be playing Joong Gil, a village playboy in the small town of Chung Nam, while Park Bo Young will be portraying Young Sook, a bully from the local agricultural high school. Lee Se Young is So Hee, a Seoulite who will be moving into the village and capturing the hearts of all the local men, and Kim Young Kwang is Kwang Sik, the number one fighter in their school.

"Blood Boiling Youth" is a romantic comedy about the passion and love, as well as the friendship and camaraderie of the four hot-blooded students.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young were seen filming for the variety show "Running Man" as a promotional activity.

credit: kdramastarz

When I had some time today, I was reflecting on why LJS effects me more than other actors.  I really had to rationalize this :-)).  My rational self is constantly in conflict with my irrational self that follows Korean actors.  *argh*
I know now.  
It is because of the vulnerability.  My protective instincts come full force because there is a certain vulnerability about him.  No one out of the Korean lot looks as vulnerable as he is.  

tumblr_mxc68opYli1qfkyvto1_250.gif

kamehime:

Park Soo Ha.

I can’t really say what it is about this guy that make me go into fangirl mode (which believe me, don’t happen that much).

Maybe it is his (blind) loyalty, (unrealistic) devotion, (unbelievably cute) puppy romance or whatever, but I just can’t seem to get over him.

It has been months after the drama ended, and I’m still hung up on a guy named Park Soo Ha.

Please tell me I’m not the only one here.