Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(53, 60, 74); "「血沸く青春」イ・ジョンソク&パク・ボヨン&イ・セヨン、揃って「ランニングマン」出演

TVREPORT |2013年12月18日15時31分

r.580x0写真=インターネット掲示板映画「血沸く青春」で共演した俳優イ・ジョンソクとパク・ボヨンが「ランニングマン」に出演する。

17日、インターネット掲示板にはイ・ジョンソクとパク・ボヨンがSBS「ニュー!日曜日は楽しい-ランニングマン」の撮影の真っ最中である姿が公開された。

これについてある関係者はTVレポートとの通話で「イ・ジョンソク、パク・ボヨンの他にイ・セヨンが共に『ランニングマン』の撮影中」だとし、「京畿道(キョンギド)陽州(ヤンジュ)で、映画『血沸く青春』の雰囲気のまま『ランニングマン』のメンバーと一緒に出演している」と明かした。

イ・ボヨンとパク・ボヨンの撮影の様子は、SNSと様々なインターネット掲示板にリアルタイムで掲載され、ネットユーザーの視線を集めている。公開された写真の中で二人は、軍隊で着るジャンパーを連想させる上着を着用し、「ランニングマン」のトレードマークである大きな名札を付けている。

キム・ジョングク、イ・グァンスはレトロな制服を着て、カツラを被った姿で一緒にいる。名札も“キム・ジョンスク”と書かれており、放送に対する期待を高める。

イ・ジョンソク、パク・ボヨンの出演でキャスティング段階から話題を集めた「血沸く青春」は、1982年に忠清道(チュンチョンド)を揺るがした燃える農村ロマンスだ。忠清道を牛耳った義理の女不良、少女たちをとりこにした伝説のカサノバ、清純可憐終結者のソウルからの転校生、誰にも止められない洪城農業高校でケンカナンバーワンの青春の運命を覆したドラマチックな物語を描く。韓国で2014年1月23日に公開される予定だ。

元記事配信日時 : 2013年12月17日15時48分 記者 : チョ・ヘリョン

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1984698

rania :  couldn't have said it more clearly, girl!! woobin is a good actor ... but so far he has played characters that are either rebellious or totally angsty ones ... so there's not much to go from there.  whether he is picking roles that are safe or not ... i guess that's him!  hope he goes the way lee minki has ... the roles are totally diverse!! i hope he tries wacky roles ... as well as the romantic ones ...
and we do all agree that sukkie's face is totally expressive ... that is his charm!  that's why people always says he is honest ... because his face can't lie! hahahaha!
dramafan 100 : you are so right!!  woobin with sukkie ... wow! they like complement each other!! i hope they get into a drama soon ... something like that japanese dark drama 'the devil'!!  that would be awesome ... let sukkie be the dark one this time! hahahahaha!!  or one that is full of action ... something like one chasing the other .... hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Min Ho-Lee Jong Suk-Kim Woo Bin To Film Movies In 2014

The three actors of 2013, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Woo Bin, are to come back in 2014 as movie stars. Actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin, who proved their popularity from the recently ended SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" are to become two main characters in the movies "Kang Name Blues (Land Gate, Gang Nam 1970)," and "The Technicians," respectively.

Lee Min Ho recently was casted for director You Ha's new movie, "Kang Nam Blues," which he will start filming sometime next year. The movie "Kang Nam Blues" is to premiere sometime in the winter of 2014.

Actor Lee Jong Suk is to see the movie fans sooner than actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in 2014 with his new movie "Blood Boiling Youth" which is to premiere in January of 2014.

Actor Kim Woo Bin is currently reviewing the possibility of starring as the main male character in the movie, "The Technicians," which is a second movie of a relatively new movie director Kim Hong Sun, who debuted with the movie "The Traffickers" in 2012. Kim Woo Bin has also starred in the movie "Friends 2" in 2012, which is a prequel of the popular Korean movie of the 2000s, "Friends."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13187/20131217/lee-min-ho-lee-jong-suk-kim-woo-bin-to-film-movies-in-2014.htm

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk record SBS TV ‘Running Man’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 23 hours ag

35699-208652.jpg

Photos of Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk recording for SBS TV ‘Running Man’ recently went viral on community sites and SNS.

From the photos, one could see the likes of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, and Lee Kwang Soo. The sight of Lee Kwang Soo in a school uniform while wearing a wig to dress up as a girl, was really comical.

Netizens commented, “Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young on ‘Running Man?” “Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young are eye-candies,” “Must watch the first telecast of ‘Running Man’ for this episode,” “Really looking forward to this now.”

Meanwhile, Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are probably appearing in ‘Running Man’ to do promotions for their movie ‘Boil Youth’. The movie talks of the dramatic love story of young people back in the 80s in Chungcheong-do, and will feature Park Bo Young as a famous female hooligan, Lee Jong Suk as a Casanova pretty boy, Kim Young Kwang as a famous male hooligan, and Lee Se Young as the pretty transfer girl student. The movie is scheduled for release in January of next year.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/park-bo-young-and-lee-jong-suk-record-092200769.html

KpopFighting.com
Looking back at SBS TV dramas in 2013

Compared to previous years, SBS TV has produced quite a number of classic dramas in 2013. Their Wed-Thu dramas especially stands out among the lot. From ‘ #ThatWinter ,#TheWindBlows ’ to ‘I Hear Your Voice’, ‘Master’s Sun’, and ‘#TheHeirs ’, their high ratings tell the whole story. Their upcoming Wed-Thu drama ‘You Who Came From The Stars’ starring Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun, is expected to carry on the trend into 2014.

On the other hand, the performance of SBS TV’s Mon-Tue dramas have been lacklustre. Other than ‘Queen of Ambition’ which achieved a high rating of 25.8%, its succeeding dramas have all hovered around the 10% mark. Although daily drama ‘Ugly Alert’ has been a hit with viewers, its ratings were miles behind competing dramas like ‘Ruby Ring’ and ‘Princess Aurora’. In addition, other than ‘Incarnation of Money’, weekend dramas like ‘Goddess of Marriage’ and ‘The Woman Who Married Three Times’ have also been getting pretty low television ratings.

# Soo Ae, Kim Tae Hee, Choi Ji Woo, and Han Hye Jin take on new challenges

SBS TV produced dramas this year have all had highlights, be it the story or characters. Among them, the female lead plays an extra important role. Soo Ae ditched her usual innocent and weak little woman image, and took on the vicious role of Joo Da Hae who would do anything to get her own way in ‘Queen of Ambition’. Kim Tae Hee played the role of Jang Hee Bin in her first period drama ‘Jang Ok Jung’. Although Kim Tae Hee came under fire for her sub-par acting in the earlier half of the drama, she soon grew into her role and won over viewers with her portrayal of Jang Hee Bin.

Meanwhile, Choi Ji Woo starred as Park Bok Nyeo in ‘The Suspicious Housekeeper’, and it was her first time acting in a role that required her to put on a poker face for the majority of the drama. Han Hye Jin recently made her comeback through ‘One Warm Word’, and perfectly reprised her adultery and revealing scenes.

# Superb chemistry of ‘couples’ who became a hit with viewers

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ was screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung’s adaptation of Japanese drama ‘I Don't Need Love, Summer’. Song Hye Kyo even won the Grand Prize (Daesang) for the drama at the ‘2013 APAN Star Awards’ (Daejeon Drama Festival). Song Hye Kyo was cast as a blind heiress to a giant conglomerate, and she was paired with Zo In Sung who was making his small screen comeback after a 8 year hiatus following ‘Spring Day’. With their superb chemistry, beautiful cinematography, and compact storyline, it was no wonder that the drama became a huge hit with viewers.

The 10 year age gap between Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk in ‘I Hear Your Voice’ did not dampen viewers’ interest, as their romance deeply moved their hearts. The marrying of legal matters together with the nuna-dongsaeng relationship, interesting and compact storyline, helped ‘I Hear Your Voice’ to dominate Wed-Thu dramas from the beginning to the end. The abrasive and adorable Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young), the special ability of Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk), and the ultimate villain Min Joon Gook (Jung Woong In) were also contributing factors to the drama being a big hit. Lee Jong Suk also came to prominence as a breakout star through this drama.

Horror comedy ‘Master’s Sun’ saw the pairing of Gong Hyo Jin with So Ji Sub, as they showed their alternative charms. The Hong Sisters’ drama has greatly attracted viewers, with Gong Hyo Jin cast as the adorable Tae Gong Shil, and So Ji Sub as the self-centered Joo Jоong Won. The succeeding drama ‘The Heirs’ has also been a huge hit with viewers, as it continued to set new highs in television ratings with each new episode, and created ‘Kim Tan mania’ and ‘Choi Young Do mania’. The pairing of young actors like Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, and others together with veterans like Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Mi Kyung, and others have no doubt been a great help to the drama, as it held on to its top spot among competing dramas in the same timeslot. Kim Woo Bin has also greatly demonstrated his great acting ability and popularity through this drama, and become one of the hottest stars of 2013.

# Dramas that were well-received by viewers

‘Empire of Gold’ drew much attention prior to broadcast, as it reunited director Jo Nam Kook and screenwriter Park Kyung Soo who had worked together on the successful drama ‘The Chaser’ a year earlier. The drama focus on Jang Tae Joo (Ko Soo) who had grew up in the slums, but enters a chaebol and fights for power and money, and gradually becomes a ‘monster’. The drama accurately depicts the desires, greed, and ambitions of humans, and thus found much love from viewers. The solid directing, polished ending, and stellar acting from the cast, helped ‘Empire of Gold’ to receive good reviews from all quarters, and enabled it to surpass 10% in television ratings.

Amidst the landscape of low ratings for dramas on the whole, ‘Ugly Alert’ has managed to achieve admirable results. Despite outrageous and over the top storylines like adultery, same father-different mother siblings, sudden deaths, and many more, ‘Ugly Alert’ was still able to achieve television ratings of 10%. The good response from viewers even led to an extension of 13 episodes for ‘Ugly Alert’. Faced with competition from similar-themed dramas like MBC TV ‘Princess Aurora’ and KBS 2TV ‘Ruby Ring’, ‘Ugly Alert’ was still able to come through and stay true to its ‘freshness’ element.

SBS TV dramas have definitely done well in 2013, as viewers were able to see interesting storylines and characters, and that have contributed to high ratings as well as continuous discussions. With the exception of Wed-Thu drama ‘All About My Romance’, SBS TV dramas have generally led all competing dramas in their respective timeslots. There is a high chance that ‘You Who Came From The Stars’ which will succeed ‘The Heirs’ next week, will carry on the good work set by its predecessor into the new year. Outside of Wed-Thu dramas, the biggest question facing SBS TV will be whether their dramas can continue to do well in the first half of 2014. 

By: Sung Sun Kwak
Copyright@KpopFighting

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

'Boiling Youth' coming soon

Source | 2013/12/16 

photo382061.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk's hotly anticipated movie "Boiling Youth" is finally ready for its release. It hits screens in Korea next month, according to distributor Lotte Entertainment.

Lee rose to stardom after appearing in the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice" as a high school student. For the new movie, he again plays a high school student; this time a popular playboy.

The movie is set in an agricultural town in Chungcheong back in the 1980s and focuses on the lives and loves of several high school students. 

This is Lee's second film as the lead, following "NO-BREATH", which made nearly 3 billion won ($2.87 million) after its release on Oct. 30.

Actress Park Bo-yeong, of the 2012 hit film "A Werewolf Boy", will be Lee's counterpart in the movie.

By Lee Sun-min

http://www.hancinema.net/-boiling-youth-coming-soon-63879.html

leianji

said:

rania

:  couldn't have said it more clearly, girl!! woobin is a good actor ... but so far he has played characters that are either rebellious or totally angsty ones ... so there's not much to go from there.  whether he is picking roles that are safe or not ... i guess that's him!  hope he goes the way lee minki has ... the roles are totally diverse!! i hope he tries wacky roles ... as well as the romantic ones ...

and we do all agree that sukkie's face is totally expressive ... that is his charm!  that's why people always says he is honest ... because his face can't lie! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

Lee Jong Suk, a good friend that I would feel apologetic towards if the word 'rival' is used.

hitoritabi:

Among the SBS Wed-Thurs dramas that have become consecutive hits, there is ‘I Hear Your Voice’, headlined by Lee Jong Suk, who is close with Kim Woo Bin. After KBS2’s ‘School 2013’, they were in two different dramas at the same broadcasting station, wouldn’t that be slightly burdensome?

Kim Woo Bin says, “I contact Jong Suk fairly often. And he was actually in our drama. When I was going to a show shop with Eunsang and Tan, they were displaying a brand that Jong Suk was representing, so his photo was in the drama. It was so funny.”

He continued to say, “I never thought of Jong Suk as my rival. Jong Suk had started much earlier than me in both modeling and acting. The word ‘friend’ is the most accurate. I would feel apologetic if the word ‘rival’ gets used. I’sd like it if we could laugh about things, and I never thought about comparing us. After more time has passed, I would want to match up with him in projects again. If we do it now, I’m afraid that people may still see us as ‘School”s Namsoon and Heungsoo. (laugh) He is a friend whom I love a lot.”

Source: Nate

Rumours on Second Stop of Lee Jong Suk Hong Kong Fan Meeting

Source: 我在飯圈叫泡菜 (weibo)

Jong Suk will have another fan meeting in Hong Kong in the first half of 2014. According to what this guy wrote in his comment section, he is very confident that this will happen, he said he announced all these news only when he is very certain.

amyhsk