Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

KDramaStars
class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Luckiest Actors in 2013by Joan MacDonald  Dec 08, 2013 02:52 PM EST

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young

Drama producers recently voted on who the luckiest actors were in 2013, but perhaps luck has less to do with it than having a knack for roles that would appeal to the public.

Results of the survey, answered by 30 producers appeared in TV Report and covered dramas that ran from January to November 2013.

Obviously lucky were Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. He received 16 out of 30 votes for their work, while she got 17.

They topped the charts for their work together in "I Hear Your Voice." So many viewers started watching that drama thinking they were the most unlikely couple but ended up wholeheartedly rooting for them to succeed. Lee Bo Young also rated highly for her role in the weekend drama "My Daughter Seo Young, which had ratings as high as 47 percent.

Lee Jong Suk was already a star because of his role in "School 2013" and he went on to appear in the film "The Face Reader," which has already earned awards.

"I Hear Your Voice" and "Secrets" were two of the year's biggest and most unexpected hits. Thanks to "Secrets," Lee Bo Young's new husband Ji Sung got eight votes, while his co-star Hwang Jung Eum earned seven.

Runners-up included Joo Won with five votes, for "Good Doctor," Kim Jae Won with two votes for "Scandal," and Bae Soo Bin and Yoon Sang Huk with a single vote.

Lee Da Hee got three votes for shining in both "Secrets" and "I Hear Your Voice." Runners-up included Gong Hyo Jin, Han Ji Hye, Moon Chae Won and Ha Ji Won.

Talent did not prevent some stars from appearing in ratings failures. Which were the unluckiest stars when it came to picking out poorly performing dramas? Moon Geun Young won that category, even though she has proven she can shine in historical dramas. Kim Myung Min won eight votes for the highly forgettable "King of Drama."

Yoon Eun Hye started the year well with the drama "Missing You,' but then signed on to the romantic comedy "Future's Choice," which did not fare well in the ratings. Jung Ryeo Won appeared in "Medical Top Team" which spent most of its run in third place. They tied with Son Ye Jin, who appeared in the promising but unsatisfying drama "Shark."

As to unlucky men, Uhm Tae Woong got six votes for "Blade and the Petal," Kwon Sang Woo followed with five votes for "Medical Top Team." Lee Dong Gun got a vote for "Future's Choice" and Ju Ji Hoon earned one for "Medical Top Team."

Fortunately ratings and producers' opinions are not the sum total of what makes a much-loved drama. Be sure to vote in our poll and let us know which dramas were your favorites.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12837/20131208/the-luckiest-actors-in-2013.htm

hello hello to all sukkie-holics!! hahahaha!
those cass advertisement posts are sooooooooo cute!!  look at sukkie eyeing woobin ... hahahaha!! its so like a younger brother asking his hyung "now what do we do next?"  so so so adorable this two ... i hope that i will see them in another project together .... it will be awesome!!  i was thinking in the line of that japanese drama "maou" which i believe was a korean drama too ... forgot the title but it had JJH in it!!  that would be an awesome drama for these two ... oooohhhhh!!  i can see the heartbreak here as well as the bromance!!  just the two of them!!  that would be an amazing show of talent!!
rania : yeah yeah!!  i aim to please girl! hahahahahaha!!  you know there are days ... and there are days ... i do strive for miracles to happen!! hahahahaha!  but YOU girl never stops to amaze me!!  you are 100% awesome!! 
ngeh ngeh ... i was so laughing at your comments on sukkie's knitting style!! hahahaha! the boy really knows how to exaggerate!!  i have countless times taught him the technique ... gosh! he just likes to appear like a lost baby to the ladies ... and even young ones!! hahahaha!
DID YOU SEE THAT rania??!!  sukkie did the two eye wink!!!  hahahaha!!  look at the gif with the knitted beanie!! hahahaha!  I taught him that too!!  i guess just staying at home watching reruns on tv isn't enough for us two!! hahahaha!  am i getting really far in my daydreaming now, girl?! hahahahaha!
wow!  i was so happy to read hitoritabi's blog on the comments of viewers on the first few initial screening of HBY!!  gosh ... it whetted my appetite for more news and snippets of photos of the movie now ... so so so so very excited suddenly!!

jong suk fighting!!!

tumblr_mxlx0xC7V71s3rl7wo1_500.png

tobikokaru:

"Every time I came out on screen, I felt like I was breaking the flow of the movie... which got me thinking, “Couldn’t I have done better and matched their level?” This made me feel regretful. To be honest, it is the first time in a while that I am as unconfident in myself as I am today. I feel so anxious and sad that I’m almost angry at myself." - Lee Jong Suk on his acting in The Face Reader

lee jongsuk, he always like thatplease be proud of yourself now

541514_402852409848796_2127567749_n.jpg1468759_402852479848789_185787705_n.jpg
1468632_402852473182123_1640562566_n.jpg
1424551_402852526515451_2095964196_n.jpg
1506566_402852583182112_720762853_n.jpg
1489261_402852603182110_248127625_n.jpg
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: left; font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IHYV Directur Special Cut DVD captured pics cr: Lee bo young with Love

Movie Review: No Breathing

I finally watched No Breathing today!!

67929_230140113816976_731197979_n.png
I watched the movie because of Lee Jong Suk, but I ended up liking Seo In Guk even more now because his character Won-il in the movie is sooooo adorable!

[the good] Seo In Guk's character in the movie is a happy-go-lucky kid named Won-il, the main characteristic about him that's shown throughout the movie was that he likes to eat. And he eats a lot. Like freaking a lot. And when he stuffs food into his mouth, it's so epic and funny. He acts as a swimming prodigy who has a talent in swimming and swims better than his father. He hated swimming and never swam for seven years because of his father's incident. So when he went back to swimming, he never really bothered putting in effort and just eats and eats and eats. Until one day, we woke up.

1451568_241738489323805_320052504_n.png
His character is really dumb. But I guess that's the reason why his character is cute!
NB_01.png
Do you even need to craft a cute character for Lee Jong Suk to be cute? He can turn any character cute. Like seriously. Even with a messy hair after bath he looks cute. And that's how our two male leads greet each other! And of course the bromance between these two was awesome!! But I still love Jongsuk-Woobin the most~ 
NB_02.png
What else was good about the movie? It was really hilarious. Funny scenes like the one above got all of us cracking in the cinema. (they were dancing but their moves were epic) I think Lee Jong Suk can act pretty well; somehow he just makes you feel like crying for him when he's crying. To me, I consider the movie an end when Lee Jong Suk's character Woo-sang hugged his father and cried. He captured the emotions really well and it was a good end. 
[the bad] The movie was two hours long, it would have been reallllly draggy if not for the funny scenes and lines. The story was really simple, well yeah it was predictable -I could totally guess what's gonna happen next at every scene. Yuri's presence didn't make much of a difference, she wasn't acting but just singing. And it wasn't even live singing, they were probably heavily auto-tuned. Also, the OST wasn't very special or appealing, it was pretty normal. But I guess they found a right role for every actor/actress and sold their good points - placing Yuri as the singer in the show because she is a singer, placing Jong Suk and In Guk as actors because they were naturally actors. Yeah. You could say that this movie is a pretty normal movie - normal plot, normal songs, just spectacularly good-looking actors and actresses and funny characters. 
And the ending was horrible. I felt that they were just really additional scenes. And the awkward cut when they were running...How can you call that an ending? So I considered the moment when Woo-sang hugged his dad the point of ending. 
NB_03.png

With cute faces, cute characters and abs (the whole movie is about abs. the movie's selling point is the abs. Like seriously.) No Breathing was obviously a good watch. It'll be a good watch for anyone girl (my guy friend watched and said that it's totally a movie for girls) who doesn't have high expectations, and just want to have some nourishment for the eyes or enjoy some laughter.

It's definitely not the best award-winning movie, but it's light hearted and easily enjoyable by anyone. So I'd still consider this as a good watch!
http://watchwithjoo.blogspot.sg/2013/12/movie-review-no-breathing.html

NAVER

스타캐스트] "대륙의 마이크란?"…이종석, 홍콩팬과 뿌잉뿌잉

네이버연예| 기사입력 2013-12-11 13:57
134610361_1.jpg

인생을 살다보면 3번의 기회가 찾아 온다고 합니다. 그렇다면 제 신의 한 수는 2013년이 아닐까요. 그만큼 올해는 개인적으로 뜻깊습니다. 무엇보다 제가 연기자로 한 단계 성장할 수 있는 발판이 됐으니까요.

올초, 드라마 '학교 2013'으로 한 해를 시작했습니다. 중반에는 드라마 '너의 목소리가 들려'로 뜨거운 시간을 보냈습니다. 연말에는 영화 '노브레싱' 주연으로 스크린에서 인사도 드렸고요. 많은 선배님들과 함께한 '관상'도 큰 사랑을 받았습니다.

안녕하세요. 이종석입니다. 정말 2013년은 시작부터 끝까지 바쁘게 움직인 한 해였습니다. 작품마다 많은 사랑을 받았고, 저에 대한 관심도 급상승했죠. 대세라는 극찬도 받았을 정도니까요. 믿기지 않는 일들이 벌어졌죠.

12월, 크리스마스 선물같은 시간이 또 찾아 왔습니다. 그것도 홍콩에서 말이죠. 지난 1일 '노브레싱' 홍콩 개봉을 앞두고 현지에서 프로모션을 진행했는데요. 기대 이상의 환대를 받았습니다. 일주일이 지난 지금까지도 두근거릴 정도였습니다.

그 어디에도 공개되지 않았던, 홍콩 프로모션 현장 1mm를 전합니다. 

134610538_2.jpg

▶ 홍콩 사인회 

12월의 시작을 홍콩에서 열었습니다. 여기는 홍콩 선샤인 시티 프라자입니다. 홍콩에서의 첫 일정은 크리스마스 점등 기념 팬사인회인데요. 홍콩팬들을 처음 만나는 자리죠. 과연 팬들이 몇분이나 왔을까…. 설렘 반 긴장 반으로 발걸음을 뗐습니다.  

그런데…. 예상 밖입니다.

134610652_3.jpg

"니하오~종석오빠"

134610771_4.jpg

이날 모인 팬들만 해도 1,000명이라고 합니다. 홍콩에서는 아직 '학교 2013'만 방영됐다고 하는데, 이렇게 많은 팬들이 모일 줄은 몰랐습니다. 직접 눈으로 보고도 믿기지가 않았을 정도니까요. 저 뿐 아니라 함께 간 소속사 식구들도 놀란 눈치입니다.

134610865_5.jpg

"이것이 바로 대륙의 마이크"

134610982_6.jpg

"지금 제 기분이요?"

134611091_7.jpg

"쎄쎄, 띵호와~"

134611197_8.jpg

"나도 찍자, 홍콩팬"

홍콩팬들 보낸 시간은 뜻깊었습니다. 사인회도 하고 이벤트도 진행했습니다. 같이 게임도 하고 선물도 드렸죠. 홍콩팬과 만난 기념 단체 사진도 찍었어요. 말은 통하지 않았지만, 눈빛만 봐도 아는 사이가 됐습니다.

134611280_9.jpg

"이름이 뭐에요?"

134611386_10.jpg

여심 흔드는 아이컨택

134611497_11.jpg

"홍콩에서도 브이~"

홍콩팬들, 열정이 대단했습니다. 아래, 한글로 쓴 제 이름 보이시나요? 'ㅇ'을 하트로 만들었습니다. 귀요미 폭발합니다. '하이킥' 유행어 '뿌잉뿌잉'도 깨알같이 나왔고요. 이러니 제가 감동 안하겠어요?

134611632_12.jpg

"종석오빠, 한 번만 돌아봐봐"

134611750_13.jpg

"나 불렀어?"

134611873_14.jpg

"네가 불렀어?"

134611996_15.jpg

"아님 너?"

134612132_16.jpg

"다 같이 뿌잉뿌잉"

134612244_17.jpg

▶ '노브레싱' 프로모션

3일 뒤, '노브레싱' 프로모션 현장입니다. APM 쇼핑몰 내 영화관을 찾았는데요. 이곳에서 모든 해외 영화의 프로모션이 이루어진다고 합니다. 여기에 '노브레싱' 포스터가 걸려 있으니, 신기할 따름입니다. 홍콩에서 영화가 개봉된다는 사실이 조금 실감나기도 하고요.

참, '노브레싱'은 12월 한달동안 순차적으로 해외에서 개봉할 예정입니다. 지난 5일 싱가포르를 시작으로 오는 12일 홍콩, 13일 대만, 28일 베트남에서 선보일 계획입니다. 그외 나라에서도 개봉을 준비하고 있다고 하네요.

134612374_18.jpg

"반갑습니다~이종석입니다."

134612484_19.jpg

이번에도 팬들이 많이 와주셨는데요. 무대 인사를 진행한 3개관이 전석 매진이라고 하네요. 객석을 가득 채운 팬들을 보니 노브레싱. 숨 쉴 수가 없었습니다. 영화 개봉 후에도 이렇게 가득 채워 주길~.

팬들의 호응이 가장 뜨거웠던 순간은 이벤트를 할 때였습니다. 좌석 번호를 뽑았는데요. 당첨된 분들께 포스터를 전달하고, 그들과 사진도 찍었습니다. 그렇게 분위기를 달구고 예고편 상영과 영화 소개를 하니 반응이 더 뜨거웠던 것 같네요.

134612586_20.jpg

"제가 선택한 번호는요?"

134612693_21.jpg

"바로, 너"

134612786_22.jpg

빵 터진 웃음

134612896_23.jpg

이렇게 3박 4일 간의 홍콩 일정은 끝났습니다. 짧은 시간이었지만 홍콩팬들의 사랑을 느끼기에는 충분했습니다. 제게 보내주신 그 눈빛들 잊지 못할거에요. 그냥 끝내기 아쉬우니, 현지 매체 인터뷰 중 스태프가 찍은 도촬 컷 공개할게요. 그때 제 기분이 잘 드러나있는 것 같아요.

134613024_24.jpg

"홍콩팬 좋아 죽겠어"

134613133_25.jpg

"꼭 다시 오고 싶어요"

134613248_26.jpg

글=이종석
정리=서보현 기자 (Dispatch)
사진=웰메이드 이엔티http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000000646

leianji

said: hello hello to all sukkie-holics!! hahahaha!

rania

: yeah yeah!!  i aim to please girl! hahahahahaha!!  you know there are days ... and there are days ... i do strive for miracles to happen!! hahahahaha!  but YOU girl never stops to amaze me!!  you are 100% awesome!! 

ngeh ngeh ... i was so laughing at your comments on sukkie's knitting style!! hahahaha! the boy really knows how to exaggerate!!  i have countless times taught him the technique ... gosh! he just likes to appear like a lost baby to the ladies ... and even young ones!! hahahaha!

DID YOU SEE THAT rania??!!  sukkie did the two eye wink!!!  hahahaha!!  look at the gif with the knitted beanie!! hahahaha!  I taught him that too!!  i guess just staying at home watching reruns on tv isn't enough for us two!! hahahaha!  am i getting really far in my daydreaming now, girl?! hahahahaha!

wow!  i was so happy to read hitoritabi's blog on the comments of viewers on the first few initial screening of HBY!!  gosh ... it whetted my appetite for more news and snippets of photos of the movie now ... so so so so very excited suddenly!!

jong suk fighting!!!

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young to join Kim Woo Bin as hosts of the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'

December 11, 2013 @ 3:25 am

Lee Bo Young will join Kim Woo Bin to host the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'!

SEE ALSO: Hot rising star Kim Woo Bin to host the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'

As a lead on one of the biggest SBS dramas this year, 'I Hear Your Voice', Lee Bo Young will end the year as the host of the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'. Her agency Will Entertainment told Star News on the December 11, "Lee Bo Young has been appointed as the MC of the '2013 SBS Drama Awards' to be held on the 31st."

Lee Bo Young had a great year with her dramas, KBS 2TV's 'My Daughter Seoyoung' and SBS' 'I Hear Your Voice', which became breakout hits. The rising actress won more than a few awards for her acting and even celebrated her marriage to longtime boyfriend Ji Sung

It's likely that many of you are wondering about Lee Jong Suk right now, but are you excited to see Lee Bo Young and Kim Woo Bin teaming up? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-bo-young-to-join-kim-woo-bin-as-hosts-of-the-2013-sbs-drama-awards#axzz2n9YCnfJY

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); " class="post-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; "[sTARCAST/DISPATCH] “What are the microphones in China?”…Lee Jong Suk, Pooing Pooing with fans in Hong Kong.

It is said that during the entire life, there are 3 opportunities that comes to a person. If that is true, I think the first opportunity came to me in 2013. This year is very meaningful to me personally. Out of all, it became a milestone for me to be one step more mature as an actor.

The year started with the drama ‘School 2013’. During the middle of the year, I spent such a busy moment with the popularity from the drama ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’. At the end of the year, I also appeared on the movie ‘No Breathing’ as a main character and greeted people. Also, with the movie ‘The Face Reader’ in which I acted with a lot of senior actors, received a lot of love.

Hi. I am Lee Jong Suk. The year 2013 really was a one busy year from beginning to the end. Every one of the works that I was in received a lot of love and the interest towards me suddenly started to rise. I even got a highest praise saying that I am the hottest trend. These were unbelievable situations that I can’t believe is happening.

On December, there was also a moment that came to me like a gift. It was when I was in Hong Kong. On December 1st, just before the release of the movie ‘No Breathing’ in Hong Kong, there was a promotion event held in the locally. I received a warm welcome, which was way more than what I expected. A week passed since then, but still my heart is pounding with excitement.  

I will now reveal the Hong Kong Promotion site1mm that was not shown anywhere else.

▶ Hong Kong autograph session 

The beginning of December started in Hong Kong. Right here is Sunshine City Plaza in Hong Kong. The first activity scheduled in Hong Kong was the fan autograph session to celebrate the turning on the lights for Christmas. It is when I get to meet the fans in Hong Kong for the first time. I am wondering how many fans would have shown up… I started walking towards the site with the feeling that is half excited and half nervous.

But…. It is way different from what I expected.

"Ni Hao~Jong Suk"

It was said that the number of fans who gathered on this day alone was about 1,000. In Hong Kong, only the drama ‘School 2013’ aired so far so I did not know that this many fans would have gathered. I still could not believe it even after seeing it with my own eyes. Not only me, but it seemed like that other people from my agency, who came to Hong Kong with me, also looked surprised.

"This what we call the microphones in China. "

"Do you know how I feel right now?"

"Xie Xie, Ting Hao a ~" (Thank you, Very good~)

"Let me take some pictures also, of Hong Kong Fans "

The time spent with the fans in Hong Kong was very meaningful. There was not only an autograph session, but also the event was held. We played games together and I gave out presents. To celebrate meeting up with the fans, we even took a group photo together. We could not communicate in words but the fans and I came to have a relationship who can tell everything just by looking at the eyes.

"What is your name?"

The eye contact that shakes the heart of women

"Make a V also in Hong Kong~"

The passion that fans in Hong Kong had was incredible. In the picture below, do you see my name written in Korean? They made a heart with ‘ㅇ’, which is part of my first name. It is way so cute. ‘Pooing Pooing’, the popular phrase from ‘High Kick!’ was also occasionally heard. How can I not be touched with all these?

"Jong Suk, please turn around just once "

"Did you call me?"

"Were you the one who called me?"

"Or is it you?"

"Everybody, pooing pooing"

▶ ‘No Breathing’ Promotion

Three days later, I am at the promotion site for ‘No Breathing’. We stopped at the movie theater located in APM Shopping Mall. It is heard that all the promotion events for foreign movies take place right here. It was cool to see that the poster for ‘No Breathing’ is posted. It also made me realize a little bit of the fact that the movie is really about to be released in Hong Kong.

Oh, and ‘No Breathing’ is expected to be released consecutively for a whole month of December in other countries also. Starting from Singapore on December 5th, the movie is expected to be released on 12th in Hong Kong, 13th in Taiwan and 28th in Vietnam. In addition, the movie is preparing for its release on other countries also.

"Nice to meet you~ I am Lee Jong Suk."

A lot of fans came this time also. The three of the rooms in the theater where I greeted the fans on the stage had all sold-out record and no seats were left. Upon seeing the seats full of fans, it was literally ‘No Breathing’. I could not breathe. I hope that even after the release of the movie, the fans still fill the seats~.

The time when I got the hottest reactions and cheers from the fans was during the event. I picked out the seat number and to those who are picked, I gave them posters and also took a picture together. After giving rise to the mood, I think there were even hotter reactions when the teaser clip for the movie was shown and when the movie was introduced.

"And the number I picked is?"

"That is, you"

Burst out laughing

And the schedule in Hong Kong that lasted 4 days and 3 nights was over. It was a short time but was long enough to feel the love of the fans. I can never forget about those looks in the eyes you guys have shown me. It is not enough to end it right here so I will reveal a picture taken secretly by a staff member during the interview with the local press. I think it shows my feelings back then very well.

"Hong Kong fans I like them so much"

"I really want to come back "

• Written by=Lee Jong Suk
  • Edited by=Seo Bo Hyun (Dispatch)
  • Picture=Wellmade Ent.http://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=2024532